𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨�...

By niawhxelers

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 "𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊... More

After closing the gate.
Preparing for the Snowball.
Snow?
Love.
Broken.
Love.
I miss you.
Eggo.
Protective much.
Sweet nothing.
Sweet Nothing 2.
I need you to see me.
Babysitting.
School.
Journal.
Christmas pt. 2
After closing the gate 2.
Stargaze.
Wisdom teeth.
Soulmate AU.
There for you.
Never Be Alone
Names.
Whistling.
First date.
Day one.
Popcorn.
Memories.
Breakup.
Arcade.
Nightmare.
4th of July.
Thanksgiving.
Cute.
Proposal.
Butterfly.
Always.
Nature.
Assdffhkbljdy
Goodbye.
Period.
Is This Love?
If I Knew.
Group chat or what????
Paint war.
First Times.
Laser tag.
Rainbow.
Fallin' All In You.
Protective boyfriend.
is that alright?
{ little bonsai tree }
shameless
tickles.
treehouse
thank you

Christmas pt. 1

2.6K 66 111
By niawhxelers

"I'm your sister's lover!"

0.0

"No it's fine we just kissed!"

"Are you telling me that you kissed Roberta right here in this room?"

Mike had been pacing around the room for about an hour. It was already 5:00 pm, meaning they would be here any minute by now.

He continued walking in circles when he heard the doorbell. "Coming!" He yelled, but so did Nancy.

They looked at each other defiantly, scrunching their eyes, before running to the door. Their hands reached the knob at the same time and looked at each other fiercely.

"Go away!" They both whisper yelled to each other.

"Why do you even want to open the damn door? I'm the one who invited someone to come over!" Mike said, making Nancy roll her eyes.

"I did too. Now move before I- NO WAIT! You open the door, but wait until I tell you to." Nancy ran and sat down crossing her legs on top of the armchair. She fixed her hair and sweater and inhaled heavily. "Open it." Mike rolled his eyes, knowing by how his sister had acted who she had invited.

"How about I don't?" If stares could kill, Mike would be bleeding on the floor by the way Nancy was looking at him.

He opened the door and in front of him were Steve and Dustin, with a plate full of cookies on their hands. Mike wasn't surprised about Dustin though, since the Snow Ball Nancy, Dustin and Steve were like a little family. "What's up Mike?" Before Mike could reply, Steve elbowed Dustin. "OUCH. What was that for?" Steve shook his head and took his hand to his forehead.

"What did we say before coming?"

Dustin sighed and looked at Mike again. "Merry Christmas Mike. Thank you for inviting us. We are glad to be here." He turned back to Steve. "Happy?"

"Yep. Now, if you excuse me, my girl is waiting for me." Mike stepped aside, letting Steve enter the house and go with Nancy. Dustin walked in too, leaving his jacket on the chair next to the door.

"He can be such a mom sometimes." Mike laughed at Dustin's words.

"Tell me about it. Last week he came over and sent me to sleep at nine because it was 'school day'." Now it was Dustin's turn to laugh. "Let's go to the basement, I have everything ready for when the whole party arrives. I can't believe my mom actually organized a gift exchange between all of us." Dustin just nodded and together they walked down to the basement.

Before they could even open their mouths to speak, the doorbell rang again, making Mike run to the door leaving Dustin confused and with a bunch of popcorn stuffed in his mouth.

"Coming!" He stopped abruptly in front of the door to fix his hair and sweater. He made a disgusting look once he realized that that was what Nancy had done when Steve arrived. He brushed it off and opened the door with a wide smile.

Mrs. Byers, Jonathan, Will, Lucas and Max were in front of him, with presents on their hands. His smile disappeared briefly but he composed himself soon.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Byers." He said in his most polite voice tone.

"Good afternoon Mike. Mrs. Sinclair and Max's mom say that they are deeply sorry, but they had another thing to do today and couldn't come. Yet, I told them I could bring Lucas and Max with me and they agreed." Mike nodded and allowed them to get into the house.

"My mom must be in the kitchen. Jonathan, Nancy and Steve must be upstairs in her room, but if I were you, I would knock. Maybe they are studying human anatomy again." Jonathan snorted before heading upstairs.

"They better not be." Nancy and him were best friends now, they were like brother and sister. They had tried to be in a relationship, but realized they were better off as friends.

"Let's go down to the basement, Dustin is already there." Everyone nodded, but Mike realized Will wasn't there.

"Where's Will?" Both Lucas and Max shrugged as they looked around the room.

"Here! I'm sorry, I had to say hi to your mom." Mike chuckled.

"It's okay. Now, let's go downstairs." The friends walked their way down, where Dustin was already sitting on the couch, stuffing his mouth with popcorn.

"What up bitches?" He winked, making everyone laugh. They talked for what seemed like twenty minutes before the doorbell rang for the third time.

Mike felt like if his heart was going to fall off his chest as he ran to the door. This time, he was sure it was El the one on the other side of the door. He opened the door eagerly and saw Hopper standing in front of him. He frowned when he didn't see El there, and Hopper noticed.

"She had to go for something she forgot to the car. Now, if you may..." Hopper practically pushed Mike out of the way as he walked into the house. He scoffed but let it go.

"Hi Mike." He turned around when he heard her voice saying his name. There was her, looking like a goddess in that stunning lilac dress. She had silver shoes that matched with the pin she had on her wavy hair, that was now by her shoulders. Her nose and cheeks were pink, giving her an even more adorable look on her face.

Mike's jaw dropped. She looked extremely pretty. He was struggling to make the words come off his mouth, opening and closing it several times before he could focus on what he was going to say instead of her pink, adorable face. "You look gorgeous, El."

If her face was pink already, then it was now color red. "Thank you, Mike. You look pretty too." Mike blushed as much as she did and embraced her in a hug.

He could feel her shiver in his arms. "Are you cold?" He could feel her nod. "Come with me, I'll lend you a sweater." She nodded again and they walked together, holding hands shyly, to Mike's room.

They walked in together and El walked to his bed, sitting on it as he tried to find the perfect sweater for her. He found a Christmas one that combined perfectly with her dress, so he decided to give her that one.

"Here. Put it on." He walked to her and she accepted it. She put it on on top of the dress, and Mike smiled when he saw how the sleeves where a little bit too long.

"Thanks Mike." She smiled and he smiled back.

"Uh, maybe we should go down to the basement, they must be already waiting for us."  El nodded again before reaching for Mike's hand and pulling him to walk with her. Mike blushed at her action. He squeezed her hand and led the way to the basement.

"El!" Dustin ran to her, pulling her into a hug. She smiled before hugging him back.

"Hey El." Lucas waved at her, but she pulled him into a hug too. He replied to the hug two seconds after she did, surprised and kinda shocked. El hugged Max and Will too, before walking back to Mike.

"Mike, I'm hungry." She pulled his sleeve, making him look at her.

"Well, dinner is not ready, but I made you some Eggos in case you wanted them." He pointed to the table, where a plate with a little tower of Eggos was. She smiled as she went to get them.

"Mike you sneaky son of a bitch." Mike turned around, frowing. There was Dustin, holding the bowl of popcorn on his arm.

"What?"

"Oh, come on. Don't pretend you didn't choose that sweater for her on purpose." Replied Dustin, walking closer to his friend as he pointed at an overly excited El, eating her Eggos as she talked about something with Max.

"Why would I do that?"

"First of all, you have two of those, so she can keep that one and that way, BOOM! You have matching couple sweaters. And second, it says 'Wheeler's' on the back in red, big letters. I see what you did there. I'm no stupid." Mike looked at El and saw 'Wheeler's' on the top of her back. He blushed profusely, making Dustin snort and the bowl of popcorn he was holding fall.

"I- I didn't mean to-"

"Don't worry, I won't tell her." Dustin winked and walked to Lucas and Will, who were throwing gummy bears to each other's mouths.

Mike stayed still for some seconds, waiting for the flush on his cheeks to disappear. Once it did he walked up to his friends, who were now all throwing gummy bears.

"Mike, you gotta see this! El has caught each of the gummy bears we had thrown. And she's not even using her powers, because her nose isn't bleeding." Lucas said, amused, as he threw another gummy bear that El caught with skill.

She smiled at him as she chewed, her eyes scrunching. He smiled back as he laughed.

"Wanna play truth or dare kids?" Steve, who was walking down the stairs holding Nancy's hand followed by Jonathan, was holding an empty bottle on the other hand.

"What is a truth or dare?" El pulled Mike's sleeve as their friends walked to sit next to the three teenagers on the floor, making a circle.

"It's a game where you spin the bottle and according to who it points, a person asks the other if they want to answer a question, of their choice, with the truth or do a dare." El just nodded and walked towards their friends, sitting down next to Max and pulling Mike to sit next to her.

"Spin it Harrington." Steve smiled at his girlfriend before spinning the bottle.

Max had to ask Dustin.

"Dustin, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Max scrunched her nose for a second.

"I dare you to lock yourself, Lucas and El in the closet over there for five minutes."

"Really, Mayfield? That's the best you could come up with?"

"Yeah, I thought you would choose truth." Dustin snorted as he stood up.

"Well, let's do this." Lucas got up hesitantly.

As El was trying to stand up, Mike put an arm around her but soon let go as he realized everyone was looking at them. "You sure you want to do this? Cause if you don't it's totally fine." He whispered, hoping that no one would hear.

"Aw, Mikey boy is worried about his girlfriend!" Nancy made kissy noises, making Mike stuck his tongue out at her for a moment.

"Yeah, it's fine. I won't be alone." She smiled reassuringly as she accepted Dustin's hand, who helped her to stand up. The three friends walked together to the closet and locked themselves there.

"How long do we have to stay here?" El asked.

"Five minutes." Dustin huffed.

After a couple of minutes, Lucas began to get frustrated. "Ugh, why did Max have to give you that stupid dare? She knows I'm claustrophobic!"

"What is claustrophobic?" El asked, tilting her head.

"It means he's afraid of Santa Claus."

"Oh! That's what Hopper dressed up as this morning for me! So, is Lucas scared of Santa Claus?" Dustin nodded as a smirk spread across El's face.

"Ho ho ho!" She put her hands on her tummy.

"Stop it El! You're scaring him!" Said Dustin, making El giggle. She stopped when she saw the look on Lucas face.

"Sorry Lucas, I didn't mean to scare you." She patted his back and eventually a smile appeared on his face.

"It's okay El. Don't worry."

"And, to be honest, the idea of a fat man with a beard coming to your house while you're asleep is kinda creepy. He watches everything you do! So it's okay if you're scared of him, I would be too if he hadn't given me Eggos." She jumped on the same spot as she clapped her hands.

"El, you're the cutest, most adorable thing ever." Said Dustin as he walked over to hug her. Lucas nodded and joined the hug, which El gladly accepted.

"Okay, time's up!" Mike opened the closet's door to find his friends hugging each other with smiles on their faces.

The three friends pulled apart and walked together back to the floor.

"Thank god you're finally here El. Mike was bouncing his legs up and down and looked ready to break the door down any second." El side looked at Mike, who looked at Nancy like he was going to kill her. She put her hand on top of his and smiled, which definitely worked, as he smiled back and a flush appeared on his cheeks, yet, no one seemed to notice their little moment.

"Let's continue." Said Will as he spun the bottle lying on the floor.

Steve was asking Mike.

"Truth or dare kid?"

"Truth."

"Oh shit I don't know what to ask." He looked around the room and everyone just shrugged.

"Oh, I know!" Nancy suddenly yelled and leaned in to whisper something to Steve's ear.
Steve covered his mouth with his hand as his eyes got wide.

"Babe, I can't just do that!"

"You better do it or else no kisses for a week." She crosses her arms across her chest as she looked at him daringly.

"No kisses?" She nodded. "For a week?" She nodded again. "Damn it." He muttered.

He sighed and looked at Mike. "Sorry man, but I can't go through a week like that. Have you and El kissed?" He looked back at his girlfriend. "Done." She winked at him and returned her attention to her brother.

"If you mean kiss her on the cheek, then yes. And so has everyone else." Mike smiled, happy with how he had avoided the real question.

"You know that he didn't mean that, Mike. We are talking about a real kiss." Said Nancy.

"So if I kiss her on the cheek is not a real kiss? Is it fake or artificial or something? I didn't know fake kisses were a thing." Dustin snorted at Mike's words. Nancy rolled her eyes at her brother as he smiled.

"Okay, let's go on. Jonathan, spin the bottle." Nancy seemed annoyed. Steve realized and he put his arm around her shoulder as he rubbed her arm with his hand and kissed her head. She smiled at him, to let him know she was okay now.

Jonathan spun the bottle and it pointed to Lucas and Will.

"Truth or dare Willy?"

"Truth." Will smiled as Lucas wiggles his eyebrows.

"Who do you like?" Will's smile faded away as soon as Lucas asked him that. He glanced at someone before returning his eyes to Lucas.

"I-"

"Dinner is ready!" Karen screamed from the kitchen. Everyone groaned, except for Dustin and Steve.

"Yaaassss!" The two boys high fived as they ran upstairs.

"God, sometimes I wonder if he's secretly a thirteen year old kid or something." Nancy shook her head as Jonathan laughed. The two friends walked upstairs, and so did Lucas, Max and Mike.

Will began walking to the stairs when El stopped him by putting a hand on his shoulder. "Will, can we talk?"

"Uh, yeah, sure." El smiled as Will turned around to face her.

"When Lucas asked you who you liked, I saw you... I saw you glancing at Mike." Will's face lost it's color as his mouth opened slightly.

"El, I'm-"

"I know you like him, as more than friends."

"And... aren't you freaked out? Disgusted?" Tears were forming on Will's eyes, his lip quivered.

"Why would I be?"

"Because... I'm a boy who likes boys. People don't think that's normal."

"You're a human who likes another human, There's nothing not normal there. It would be weird if you liked a horse or something." That made Will giggle. "Besides, I have powers, Will. Now that is not normal."

"But... isn't something wrong with me? I'm supposed to like girls, not boys." A tear fell of his eyes, but he quickly wiped it away with his sleeve.

"Listen, Will. There's nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with you at all. If anything, I think you're one of the best persons I've ever met."

"Really?"

"Really." She smiled at him and he weakly smiled back.

"Aren't you mad that I like Mike?"

"Well, I mean, it's not that I love that other people besides me like him. But you're my friend Will, my best friend, and I love you and support and help you over anything. I just want you to be happy."

"So, you're not mad?"

She shook her head. "I'm not. But... I think you should tell him."

"What?"

"Yeah, you should tell him. But do it just when you feel ready, I don't want to pressure you into doing anything you don't want to."

"What if he freaks out and then hates me and stops being my friend?"

"One of the reasons we like Mike is his kind, understanding and loyal soul. He's the best friend anyone could ask for, and if he didn't leave your side when you were possessed I highly doubt he will because of this."

"And my family? My friends?"

"Same thing. They love you, Will. More than anything else in the entire world, and there's nothing you can do or be that will stop that."

"El?"

"Yes?"

"I'm gay." A tear fell down his eye as he smiled.

"And you're perfect. Come here Will." She opened her arms and Will did the same thing. They got into a hug, in which Will cried on her shoulder and she rubbed her hand on his back, and moved her fingers on top of his head. It was the type of hug Hopper and Mike would give her when she was sad or scared, and it always managed to make her feel better.

"Please don't tell anyone. I'm not ready yet." He mumbled through sobs.

"I won't, promise." She could feel him tighten his grip to her and she did the same thing. "And if you need anything, you know I'll always be there for you. That's a promise too." They pulled back at the same time and smiled at each other. They knew this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship, one they had been longing for.

"We should go, everyone must be waiting for us." Will nodded and him and El began to walk upstairs to where his friends and family where.

3072 words!
I will do a part two of this cause this was long enough.
I don't really know how the 'come out' thing works because I haven't experienced it first hand, so if the part where Will comes out to El is offensive or not right in any way please tell me and I'll change it bc I don't want to offend anyone with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 864 7
🌹; 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭'𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦...
58.3K 1.3K 35
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚" 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣☼︎ [𝖥𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿] [𝖲𝗉𝗂𝖼𝖾]
313K 6.1K 106
Millie imagines 🙃
40K 547 60
[ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ] ♥︎ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒊 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆, 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒕, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐧 « 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑...