Payback

By AchuArchana

They were betrayed by people whom they loved. They lived all these years in pain. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A PAYBACK! More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Last Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 10

15.9K 674 33
By AchuArchana

Arnav held Khushi's hand and walked out of Shantivan with NK and Payal following him. They stepped on to the roads and started walking when a voice called them.

"ASR...Chamkili...."

They turned and saw Lavanya standing before them with a huge luggage.

"Where are you going? Oh surprised to see me here?" Lavanya asked, "Wo kya hai na....I thought to spend some days here! Hope I'm welcome!" And she laughed.

Soon her laughter died seeing Arnav's red eyes, NK's angry eyes and Khushi's and Payal's tear strained cheeks.

"What's wrong guys?" She asked.

"You can go in Lavanya. You're welcome there, but not us!" Arnav said.

Lavanya frowned and asked, "What do you mean ASR?"

"We left Shantivan!" Khushi said slowly.

Lavanya stood frozen.

After some seconds she recovered and asked, "Are you going to Gupta house?"

Arnav nodded and Lavanya said, "Come, let's go!"

"You're coming with us?" Payal asked.

"How can I leave my best friends in trouble? I'm coming with you!" Lavanya declared.

That day, that moment, Arnav realized that his ex-girlfriend and present-friend Lavanya Kashyap is something more than a fashion diva.

.

"Oye"

A hand slapped his back and Arnav jerked from flashbacks. He turned back and saw his best friend Aman sitting by his side.

"Lost in flashbacks huh?" Aman asked and Arnav smiled and nodded.

"Stop living in flashbacks and concentrate of present!" Aman said, "Listen, I have called for the press conference today night at 7.30 pm. You have to reveal yourself. Wait a minute, are Khushi, Payal, NK and Lavanya going to be there?"

"Yes, after all they are also the owners!" Arnav said.

"Ok then! Now, be careful to keep your temper under control. Don't lash out at media if they ask about family. You leave that to me. I'll handle. Then...."

He went on and on and Arnav looked at his best friend cum PA who became his life saviour years back.

.

"ASR"

Arnav explained everything to Guptas family and all were very angry at Akash and other Raizadas when a voice greeted them.

Arnav turned and saw his right-hand man Aman Mathur at the door of Guptas house.

"I came to know what happened at RM!" Aman said slowly as he walked in.

Arnav nodded and asked, "Why did you come? You're no longer my PA!"

"But I'm your friend right?" Aman asked and Arnav looked at him.

"ASR, I want to know what your future plans are." Aman said.

"Nothing Aman. I'm doomed! I think I must try for some job or..." Arnav said when Aman cut him,

"Are you kidding? ASR will work under someone? I'll never let that happen!" Aman declared.

"Aman, I'm not ASR now! I'm a broken man!" Arnav said weakly and Khushi held his shoulder silently assuring her husband that everything will be alright.

"ASR, what about starting a new company?" Aman asked and everyone looked at him.

Aman smiled and said, "You're the best businessman I have ever known. I have worked under many, and I assure you, YOU ARE THE BEST! You should not accept defeat easily. Fight back ASR! The ASR I know for the past 10 years is not a person who accepts defeats!"

"Aman, I'm penniless and jobless! How on earth will I start a company? Who will work for me?" Arnav said.

Aman sighed and said, "I'll give you money!"

Arnav shot looked at him and Lavanya said, "Even I can give you some!"

Aman nodded and said, "ASR, don't worry regarding money! Lavanya and I have enough money with us and we both don't have anyone to spent money on, right la?" La nodded and Aman said,

"I'll give you money. We'll start a company, but on one condition." Aman said.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Manager of the company and also the PA of CEO will be AMAN MATHUR!" Aman said with his hands lifting his shirt collar.

Arnav chuckled and everyone laughed.

.

"Hello boss, I'm blabbering here and you're in dream world!" Aman said shaking Arnav from flashbacks.

"What were you thinking?" Aman asked.

"Woh...I was wondering why you're still single!" Arnav said.

Aman sighed and said, "You really want me to die huh? I'm happy being single!"

Arnav said, "Come on Aman, you're 38! It's high time you marry and have three kids!"

Aman laughed and said, "Dude, I'm perfect as single and ready to mingle!"

Arnav looked at him keenly and asked, "You still love her don't you?"

Aman smile was wiped off.

He turned left and looked at Payal who sitting with Adi and commenting on his drawing.

Nodding his head, Aman said, "Payal is the first girl I have ever loved...and the last one too!"

What both didn't notice was a burning Akash Singh Raizada standing far away listening to their talks.

"Payal is the first girl I have ever loved...and the last one too!"

"WHAT THE HELL!" Akash shouted.

Arnav and Aman stood up hearing his shout.

Akash strode towards Aman and held his collar.

"AKASH, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Arnav shouted.

"YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU!" Akash shouted and slapped Aman.

Aman, in anger, pushed Akash back and he stumbled backwards.

"ARE YOU MAD?" Aman shouted.

Everyone ran to them and Payal asked, "What happened? Why are you fighting?"

"I DON'T KNOW! THIS GUY IS MAD!" Aman shouted.

"YOU...." Akash shouted, "YOU STAY FROM MY WIFE!"

"What?" Payal exclaimed in disbelief.

"PAYAL....THIS BLOODY...HE WAS...HE TELLING THAT..." Akash shouted.

"JUST SHUT UP Akash!" Payal shouted, "I'M NOT YOUR WIFE ANYMORE! DON'T YOU DARE TAKE DECISIONS FOR ME! AMAN IS MY FRIEND AND IF HE HAS TO STAY AWAY FROM ME, I'LL DECIDE THAT! NOT YOU!"

"FRIEND? REALLY?" Akash shouted, "BUT FOR YOUR FRIEND, YOU'RE HIS FIRST AND LAST LOVE!"

Everyone gasped and Payal looked at Aman wide eyed.

Aman and Arnav looked at each other but they looked at Payal when they heard her saying,

"So what? How does it matter to you if Aman loves me? You're no one to me! You don't have any right in interfering in my matters!" She said.

"OF COURSE I HAVE RIGHT! I'M YOUR HUSBAND!" Akash shouted.

"NO YOU'RE NOT!" Payal shouted.

"Come on Payal," Akash said, "Just because you broke the mangalsutra, you believe that our marriage ended? For your kind information, our divorce didn't happen. You're still my legally wedded wife!"

"I DON'T CARE! FOR ME, YOU'RE NOT MY HUSBAND!" Payal shouted, "AND YOU NEEDN'T WORRY ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE WITH AMAN OR ANYONE ELSE. YOU ARE NO ONE TO INTERFERE IN THAT!"

"Oh, I see that you are not surprised on the fact that Aman loves you. You knew about it right? Oh, yeah, you both are already in relationship, I guess! How is he, my dear wife? Is he good at b...?" Akash mocked her when Aman cut in.

"BAS AKASH, YOU'RE CROSSING YOUR LIMITS!" Aman shouted.

Akash rolled his eyes and said, "I'm not crossing my limits. I'm learning the truth from my wife. Tell me, my legally wedded wife, when did this affair started? After you stepped out of Shantivan or before that? Tell me truth, is Aditya really my son?"

Payal looked at him with pure disgust and hatred in her eyes. But the disgust and hatred was not for Akash but for herself. She was disgusted of herself that she once loved this man. She hated herself for the day she agreed to marry this man. Tears rolled down her cheek and she closed her eyes tightly as she could hear her Khushi and Arnav shouting at Akash.

Her mind registered Anjali's and Dadi's words supporting Akash.

"We should take Akash and Aditya's DNA test. Only then we'll know whether he is Raizada blood or not!" Dadi said.

"Akash is right! Who knows Aditya is his son or not? Who knows with how many men has she slept? May be he is Aman's son!" Anjali said.

"Hello hi bye bye....this girl...she is whore....she..." Mami was saying.

Payal felt all energy draining out of her body. All she could hear was his words ringing in her ears.

Tell me, my legally wedded wife, when did this affair started?

Tell me truth, is Aditya really my son?

Her breath started to become shallow. Her head started to get dizzy and vision blurred.

With no energy left, she collapsed on the floor when someone caught her.

While slipping to unconsciousness, all she could hear was his words ringing in her ears.

Is Aditya really my son?

She felt someone carrying her in his arms and could hear her son calling, "Ma..."

"Adi..." she mumbled before getting unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 18.8K 36
He hated his past not knowing it will lead him to LOVE and his REAL IDENTITY AND TO HIS MOTHER AND RIGHTFUL PLACE. SHE wished she was dead after her...
211K 15.4K 28
They were worlds apart but connected by their hearts since they were young. Now they are together to face enemies even from their own families. Stor...
28.8K 2K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
289K 13.8K 30
Regret was what Arnav was feeling for what he did to her. He wish to correct his mistake and a perfect opportunity presented itself but the question...