𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄...

By VOIDKHALEESII

▌ ·˚ ༘ ミ 𝒐𝒐𝒐. ┊ ❪ 𝓓𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝓕𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴! ❫   ↳ 神聖なフェミニン ❛ 𝗂𝗆 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝖺... More

𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍.
⠀⠀𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈. 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛 𝑔𝑜
𝟬𝟬𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀fuckboys everywhere
𝟬𝟬𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀hormonal teenagers
𝟬𝟬𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀american dream
𝟬𝟬𝟰.⠀⠀⠀⠀virgin mary
𝟬𝟬𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀the beer man
𝟬𝟬𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀fight club
𝟬𝟬𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀wasteful youth
𝟬𝟬𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀friendships and sculptures
𝟬𝟭𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀bad girls club
𝟬𝟭𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀beliebers
𝟬𝟭𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀glory and gore
𝟬𝟭𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀carpool karaoke
𝟬𝟭𝟰.⠀⠀⠀⠀awkward encounters
𝟬𝟭𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀baby daddies
⠀⠀𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈. 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝟬𝟭𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀pretentious boys
𝟬𝟭𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀it's britney bitch
𝟬𝟭𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀dinner from hell
𝟬𝟭𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀laris vs. noorhelm
𝟬𝟮𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀date night brawl
𝟬𝟮𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀broken hearts club
𝟬𝟮𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀lost boy
𝟬𝟮𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀ouija 2.0
𝟬𝟮𝟰.⠀⠀⠀⠀cabin fever
𝟬𝟮𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀always
𝟬𝟮𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀what the hell is a yakuza
𝟬𝟮𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀pretty little liar
𝟬𝟮𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀thinkin' bout boys
𝟬𝟮𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀war of hearts
𝟬𝟯𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀the lies within
𝟬𝟯𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀crave you
𝟬𝟯𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀addictive
𝟬𝟯𝟯. ⠀⠀⠀⠀people need people
𝟬𝟯𝟰. ⠀⠀⠀⠀it's official
𝟬𝟯𝟱. ⠀⠀⠀⠀one last time
𝟬𝟯𝟲. ⠀⠀⠀⠀ohana
𝟬𝟯𝟳. ⠀⠀⠀⠀god is a woman
⠀⠀𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑦
𝟬𝟯𝟴. ⠀⠀⠀⠀pure bliss
𝟬𝟯𝟵. ⠀⠀⠀⠀des roses
author's note ♡

𝟬𝟬𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀halloween town

5.7K 191 54
By VOIDKHALEESII

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

008. 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾
❝ i'd keep your legs closed if i were you ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖦, 7:56 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

          LANI awoke to her alarm clock blaring throughout her bedroom. With yawn she reached over to her nightstand, bobbing her head along to the song playing; Dangerous by Big Data and Joywave. Luna nudging the dark haired girl, who smiled and kissed her head. Sitting up, she stretched her arms, letting her bare feet touch the cold wooden floor beneath her. Walking to her ensuite, she brushed her teeth, washed her face, and applied her everyday makeup. With a  nod to herself, she walked out of the restroom. Coming to a halt she walked backwards into the room looking in the mirror, tilting her head to the side she grabbed her infamous blood-red lip pencil applying it to her bare lips.

"Better." She blotted her lips. Walking to her closet she threw on a white turtle neck, a tan bell-sleeved dress over top. Putting on some white lace socks that peeked above her tan ankle boots. She walked out of her bedroom down the stairs to the kitchen, kissing her father on the cheek, then walked over to Elías ruffling his curly hair.

Both males looked to the dark haired girl in confusion. Roy looked down at his watch and widened his eyes, "Either of you need something? Lunch money? Money for breakfast. I didn't have any damn time to cook you guys anything, uh how about-" He looked to Elías who smiled widely pointing to his plate.

"Papá we're okay." Lani reassured her father with a smile. Elías nodded in agreement finishing off his eggos. "We should go before we're late." She nodded to her father. Who nodded in return. Elías looked up to Lani with a raise of his brow, Lani nodded assuring she was fine. Only it was far from the truth, and he knew it.

𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖦, 14:30 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

         LANI sat on top of the girls restroom sinks, as Vilde spoke looking in the mirror fixing her hair beside Eva. As Sana did Chris' makeup. Sana showed Chris' eye makeup to Lani who pointed to the bottom left corner of Chris' left eye. Sana filled in the portion, looking back at the green eyed girl, who nodded in approval.

Lani looked over tuning their conversation back in, Vilde had been going on about William the whole day. Lani liked William as a friend of course, even though she had only spoken to him a few times in person, majority over text. She felt like she could trust him for some odd reason. And he never seemed to torment her or annoy her. He was always kind to her which she greately appreciated. But she didn't like that Vilde was going after someone who has no intention of having a real committed relationship with her, from what she could see.

"How's the alcohol coming along?" Chris asked Vilde.

Vilde glanced over her shoulder to the brunette, "I sent William a message if he could get it for us." Vilde answered.

Lani furrowed her brows, "Can he?" Chris asked.

"He hasn't replied yet. He's extremely busy. He's in third year, and he's the bus boss." Vilde shrugged it off, reassuring herself more then the group. Lani scoffed twirling her bottle of water in her hands, receiving a glare from Vilde.

Lani had received a text from William earlier that morning asking if she needed a ride to school. She declined the kind gesture of course. She hated seeing Vilde like this, no women or man should try so hard for another human interaction who has not intention of a long term relationship, just to end up heart broken.

Lani tuned back into the conversation, "You know what I did yesterday?" Vilde raised her brows to Lani and the girls.

"Nei?" Lani shook her head, drinking from her water bottle.

"I sent William a topless picture." Vilde smiled widely. Lani choked on her water coughing it up, Sana widened her eyes slapping her back as she wiped her lips.

"You what?!" She exclaimed. Chris high-fived Vilde, receiving a glare from Lani, taking her hand back she frowned.

Noora walked out of the stall, looking to Vilde in disbelief. "What did you do?"

"They're just boobs. William likes confident girls." Vilde explained.

Noora and Lani shared glances to one another. She was never one to judge someone due to their actions, if they wanted to do something they could, it's their life not her's. But that doesn't mean she wont think about it.

"What did he reply with?" Eva asked chuckling.

Lani narrowed her eyes to Eva who smiled innocently. "He didn't reply directly, but he took a screenshot." Vilde explained smiling.

Sana rolled her eyes, "Now listen, Einstein. William is not interested." She deadpanned.

Eva bit her lip, "How do you know?" She asked in annoyance.

"He didn't even reply to a topless picture." Sana retorted.

Lana sighed knowing there was going to be an argument. Noora sighed leaning her head on Lani's shoulder as the duo watched the three converse. Chris stood by watching with wide eyes.

"In 'The Game' it says that boys don't reply to make girls more interested." Vilde explained.

"If I were you, I would put down 'The Game' and start reading 'He's just not that into you." Sana remarked.

Vilde shook her head, "Why are you always so mean?" She asked, with a sigh she left  the restroom. Lani parted her lips watching her leave.

The girls looked to Sana, who raised her hands in surrender, "Hello?! We are her friends. If we don't tell her the truth, who will? She's sending topless pictures to a guy who is lying to sleep with her. That's mean!" She defended herself.

Lani nodded, "She has a point. Vilde doesn't deserve to be treated that way. She deserves better." She softly spoke up, Noora nodded in agreement as did Sana.

"You don't know if he's lying! And maybe he will treat her right." Eva defended.

Noora looked to Eva, "He doesn't seem like the most trustworthy guy. Even if he and Chris did check up on Lani, you don't know someone's true intentions."

Lani frowned looking to the floor, "I mean that you can't just claim people are lying without having proof." Eva explained. "Sometimes you have to trust people." Lani furrowed her brows looking up at Eva, feeling like there was more to what she was saying.

"Everyone knows that guys lie." Sana said in a 'duh' tone to the strawberry blonde.

"And how do you know that?" Eva scoffed.

"Their stories are inconsistent. They get mad when you ask. Afterwards, they get a bad conscience, they start drowning you in compliments." Sana explained. "Believe me, just wait and see. William will break her heart."

𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖣𝖠𝖦, 19:30 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

        LANI smiled finishing her halloween makeup look off with her red lips. Heavy footsteps were heard causing the brunette to look up at Daniel who fixed his plaid shirt.

"Do I have to wear the makeup?" He groaned like a child, his eyes twitching looking in the mirror from behind Lani.

She giggled nodding, "Yes! His eyes were dark during the season due to him being possessed." She exclaimed wiping the side of her lips, fixing the braid that was plated across her head.

"Isn't, this like, um, a couple costume?" Daniel stammered looking down at Luna who laid on Lani's pillow in content.

Lani chuckled, "I guess? But if you think about it, they weren't together yet. He was just madly in love with her." She joked grabbing her jacket.

Daniel nodded. "Right, right." Daniel gnawed on his bottom looking down at Lani, "You sure you're up for this?" He asked.

Lani nodded, "Yes, I'm fine. Now come on, before we're late." Lani, grasped Daniel's hand dragging him from her room. Coming to a halt spotting her brother in a leather jacket and white t-shirt, with dark-blue denim jeans. "James Dean?" She raised a brow.

"I didn't have time to shop, ok?!" Elías exclaimed.

𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶 has 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 ...!

♥︎ liked by evamohn2 and 21,394 others

𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶 what the hell is a stiles?
📸 : eliasstan

// 𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃: daniphantom

𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟨,𝟪𝟫𝟤 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

LOGLADY99 OMG THIS IS SO CUTE!!!

DANIPHANTOM When she asks you to dress up as her "otp" whatever the hell that means 🙄

USERNAME1 I'M CRYING COUPLE GOALS AF!

HOLLANDRODEN Oh my God. I showed Dylan this and he's nostalgic! Adorable couple
LAMELANI You. Are. A. Queen. I'm literally screaming !!
USERNAME2 OMG HOLLAND COMMENTED !!
EVAMOHN2 OMFG LAN !

THEREALSANABAKKOUSH This is actually not making me want to throw up

DANIPHANTOM She's screaming in my ear in excitement

𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖣𝖠𝖦, 20:30 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

           LANI danced with Noora and the girls. The four giggling. Lani swayed her hips against Chris, who threw her hands up grinding against the dark haired girl. Lani looked to the side seeing Vilde look off to William, who stood with a blonde. Lani frowned, looking to her right she was met with hazel eyes who watched her intently. Gnawing on her lip she turned away, looking to Eva who sat on the couch watching the four. Lani winked at Eva, pointing for her to come seductively. Eva chuckled shaking her head 'no,' Lani frowned walking over only to bump into a firm chest.

"I am so sorry." She apologized, looking up meeting gazes with hazel eyes. "Sorry." She apologized again.

"Nei, my fault." Chris shook his head smiling down at the girl, "You look beautiful." He complimented over the music.

Lani blushed scarlet, "Tak."

Chris looked across the room seeing Daniel drinking with some friends and Elías, he narrowed his eyes at the blonde. He looked back down at Lani, "Couple costume?" He raised a brow nodding towards Daniel.

Lani chuckled, "Nei. He didn't have a costume so I told him to be this guy from this show I'm in love with-" She rambled, looking up seeing Chris genuinely smiling down at her, not his normal smirk or teasing eyes. But genuine. "Anyways, what are you supposed to be?" She raised a brow changing the subject. Ignoring the feeling she felt in her stomach as he gazed down at her.

"Vampire?" He asked in a questioning tone. "I tried. Looks awful." He chuckled, smiling widely. Lani smiled shaking her head.

"It's uh . . ." She tilted her head trying to find the proper words, stifling a giggle.

"Awful." He answered smiling widely, shaking his head.

"Maybe a bit." Lani giggled, looking down at her ankle boots. She looked back up to Chris, he stared down at her in awe. Flicking her eyes behind the boy, she spotted Vilde trying to talk to William who was kissing a blonde. Lani furrowed her brows. "Uh, excuse me." She excused herself walking past the boy leaving him confused. He watched as she whispered into William's ear pointing behind her. William nodded, taking her small hand in his and leading her into a private room off to the side. Chris clenched his jaw watching the two.

Lani walked in before William, crossing her arms over her chest turning to face him. William sighed leaning against the wall. "Go on. Yell at me." He sighed.

Lani frowned, "I wasn't going to yell at you." She shook her head, causing William to look to her in confusion. "I was going to ask you, to stay away from Vilde." She asked softly.

William rolled his eyes, ignoring her pleading wide eyes. "She's grown enough to know what she wants, Lili." He used her nickname. Lani smiled softly soon shaking her head at the doe eyed boy.

"She doesn't know what she wants. She's going to get hurt, and as her friend. I don't want to see that happen. She deserves to be happy, not with a broken heart. Promise me you wont hurt her." She demanded.

William sighed, "I told her, it wasn't anything serious and it wasn't going to turn into anything serious. She's the one who keeps texting me and asking me to hook-up." He defended himself. "You should talk to her, not me. I'm not a child."

Lani sighed and walked towards the door. "Just please don't hurt her." She whispered, glancing to him. Her hand hovered over the door handle.

William tilted his head against the wall to the girl, "I'll try. But I can't promise you that."

"As long as you try, that's all that matters, Will." She said softly.

William gulped at the nickname, memories flashed before his eyes. Blinking rapidly he watched as Lani left the room. He followed her out, walking behind her. "I need to find Noora. Eva isn't answering her phone." She gnawed on her lip looking around the party. William nodded, pulling her gently with him, as they checked the restrooms on the main floor.

William furrowed his brows eyeing the guest bedroom door that was cracked opened. Walking towards the door, Lani followed closely behind only to come to a halt.

In front of the two was Chris and Eva making out, heavily. Lani parted her lips as her eyes widened. William shook his head as the two pulled away, looking in disappointment to Chris, who looked wide eyed at Lani. Iben walked in, her face masked in confusion. "There you are!" She smiled to Chris who nervously stood up walking to the girl.

"Los noruegos están locos." Lani muttered to herself. Receiving confused glances from the trio, and a knowing look from Eva. Who looked to Lani with guilt. "Yeah, I'm going home." She mumbled to herself. With a shake of her head, she backed up out of the room.

𝗼𝗼𝗼. ┊ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 ! 
  ✎↷: ❪ 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 ❫ 🌸🌿
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

had to make Lani go as Lydia and
Daniel as Stiles. because Cindy and
Neels were iconic this past halloween ☁️

𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍, 𝟤𝟥𝟢𝟩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 86 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
5.3K 503 23
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL, Please be sure to read BAD HABITS before you read this book, unless you like being lost and confused, in that case, welcome...
256K 5.2K 41
'And suddenly all the love songs were about you........'♡♡♡ *** If you are looking for a cliché bad boy story, hop in. And also if you're looking for...
133K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...