Him.

Von Love_Bri94

When she thought she was incapable of being loved correctly.... then she met HIM Mehr

❤️
Cast
1.| Life
2.| Change Location
3.| Truths
4.| Meeting Him
5.| Getting To Know You
6.| Meeting Brittany
7.| Fixing It
8.| You for Dinner
9.| Issues
10.| Territorial
11.| Misunderstanding
12.| Envy
13.| Controversy
14.| LaLa Land
15.| Who You Belong To
16.| Good Vibes & Good Sex
17.| Happiness Is Temporary
18.| Heart Eyes
19.| Loyalty
20.| Real Lies
21.| Real Lies (2)
22.| Perjury
23.| Weekends
24.| No Remorse
25.| Memories Faded
26.| Luck 🍀
27.| Sleepin
28.| Differences
29.| I'll Take Care Of You
30.| Can I Come Over
31.| Y.A.S
32.| Take Care of It
33.| Time Stands Still
34.| Better Off
35.|Cutting Out The Middle Man
37.| We Have An Annoucement
38.| What Are We Gonna Do?
39.| Meeting Kiara
40.| Obstacles
41.| Plottin & Schemin
42.| When It Falls Down
43.| Pained
44.| Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousy
45.| Fix Your Crown 👑
46.| Brittany 2, Keith&April 0
47.| Thru Good Times & Bad Times
48.| Time Heals All
49.| No Feelings
50.| For Nothing
51.| Lets Talk About It
Q&A
52.| The Verdict
53.| Oops 🤭
⁉️
54.| Take Two
55.| Why You Wanna...?
56.| Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
57.| Checkmate
😛
58.| Gold At The End of The Rainbow
59.| It Was All Worth It
‼️
😊

36.| Baby 'Long As Im Next To You

13K 527 263
Von Love_Bri94

One Year, Six Months

April Powers

I walked in the house after a long day at my warehouse. Kicking off my shoes by the door, I tossed my purse and keys on the hook. Tired was an understatement. Sighing, I walked further into the house.

"Baby! Where are you?" I yelled, waiting for my husband to respond. "Keith."

Footsteps started upstairs, he soon appeared at the top of the stairway.

"Hi honey." I said while climbing up to him.

"Wassup beautiful." He scooped me up bridal style then carried me to the room. "How was your day?" He asked while lying me down.

"Stressful, annoying."

A year after I got married I stopped doing hair and put Dion in charge of my salon. I wanted to focus more on building my brand. So that's what I did. I found an even better hair vendor than the one I had, got better with my wigs, started a flat iron line, a hair care line and now I'm working on other accessories like lashes, aprons, everything that I can put my hands on.

These past 6 months I've been working like a crazy woman. But now I have to slow down.

Keith pulled up my shirt, revealing my small baby bump. He bent down and kissed all over it like he's done since the day my pregnancy test came back positive.

I'm so damn excited! And so is he.

The night we got married he told me to give him a year and we'd be having babies. I'm 3 months pregnant and praying for a baby girl.

"April I told you that you need to relax."

"I know but you of all people should know that I can't."

"Well you better try. Don't over work yourself with my baby chilling in your belly."

"Okay, okay."

My parents were very upset about me getting married and not including them. So were my friends and siblings but I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was just me and my baby and Dion of course.

It was peaceful.

I found a cute little white dress and Keith had on all black. Looking at him had my hormones all over the place. Once those I do's were said we rushed out of there and back to our hotel.

Dion had to pull me out of that room because I never planned on getting off of Keith.

My mom has been trying to convince me to plan a bigger wedding but I don't think that's a good idea. Mainly because me and Keith's mom still don't speak. He goes around her time to time. She doesn't even know we're married. I'm sure once she finds out she's going to flip out.

Keith tries to get me to go around her but that's not happening and if I see Kayla I have to beat her ass. So since I'm pregnant, it's best that I avoid them both.

Nobody even knows about the baby. But my stomach is slowly starting to form so we have to make an announcement soon. Keith's Birthday is in two weeks, I'm thinking that's when we should do it. I can't wait to see everybody's reaction.

"Baby what do you want for dinner?" I asked while getting off the bed to go and change.

"Order something, I want you to relax the rest of the day."

"Keith I'll be fine."

He sighed.

Keith is super overprotective now. If my jeans too tight he makes me change, if my heels are too high he'll make change them. If I'm eating something that he thinks is unhealthy he'll take it away and toss it in the trash. And I cry like a baby.

Him being like this is cute though, annoying, but cute.

"I need you to write me out a list of things I can do since you wanna be this way." I said.

"Alright I got you." He jumped and went searching for a piece of paper. It took him one second to write something then he passed it to me.

He had 'Not A Damn Thing' written at the top. I laughed while tossing the paper back.

"Oh no wait there is something you can do." He grabbed the paper and writing something else on it then gave it back.

"Have sex with your husband." I read. "Of course that's the only thing I can do." I laughed. "Keith I love that you're overprotective of me, but I need you to realize that I'm pregnant not severely ill or something. Being active is a good thing, our baby won't be lazy and labor will be easier."

"I just want everything to be perfect."

I climbed on his lap, straddling him. "It will be just don't stress it."

We kissed.

"So my lawyer called about a trial possibly starting. Quavo is trying to say he shot me in self defense. I was getting the best of him so that was his only option." Keith explained.

Sighing I climbed off his lap and left out the room. That was the last thing I wanted to talk about. It's almost 2 years since that has happened and now he wants to do this. Quavo is in our past and that's where we're leaving him.

I went into the kitchen and started looking for something to cook. I heard Keith coming down the stairs, then he sat up on the counter.

"You really just gone walk out when I'm talking?" He asked.

"I just wanna talk about that."

"I just thought you should know but Alright." He got off the counter. "I'm about to make a quick run, I should be back before dinner is ready."

I nodded and kept looking through the refrigerator.

My life is peaceful and amazing right now. The last thing I'm going to do is let drama from the past ruin that.

Keith Powers

I pulled up in front of my moms house and took a deep breath while pulling off my wedding band and slipping it into my pocket. Every time I come over here I have to do this and I hate it.

She needs to let this shit against April go.

April was wrong for not letting me know the truth about Quavo but I started the fight. If I would've calmed down just like she told me none of this would've happened.

They gotta find some common ground, especially with us having a baby. I want my mom in my child's life.

Today was my moms birthday so I decided to bring her a gift and chill with her for a second. I grabbed the bags out the backseat then headed inside the house.

"Ma, Where you at?" I yelled walking in the door.

"Kitchen!" She responded.

I headed in there. "Happy Birthday." I said while pulling her into a hug.

"Thank you sweetie. Are these gifts for me?" She asked trying to act suprised.

"Of course they are." I passed her bags over.

"I spy designeeeeer."

I laughed at her singing at the end.

"Yes Louis Vuitton honey! Chanel shoes. My baby spoils his momma and I love it." She said.

"Of course I do."

"Well I appreciate it." She put her stuff away. "So how are things going?"

"Good, really good."

"I see you must be eating more, that face is getting chunky." She pinched my cheek.

"Yeah."

That's due to my wife being pregnant but she doesn't need to know that right now.

"And I'm guessing you're still with April."

Here we go.

"Yeah ma, I am."

"But why though, how do you date someone that disrespects your mother?"

"When has she ever disrespected you?"

"While you were in the hospital when you got shot Keith!"

"Man I just don't believe that."

"Well it's the truth, you don't have to believe it."

"Look, all that nonsense happened over a year ago. I love you and I love my wi- April. All this Bullshit needs to be fixed and as soon as possible."

"That won't be happening."

"You know what's crazy, we had to accept and respect your evil husband but you can't respect who I'm in a relationship with. That's insane."

"That's the past Keith."

"Exactly."

She took a deep breath. "Give me one good reason why I should consider fixing things with that girl."

I dug my hand in my pocket and played with my ring, contemplating on bringing it out.

"Exactly you don't have a reason." She said.

Well that helped my decision. I tossed my ring on the counter, then unlocked my phone and pulled up her ultrasound. "You should consider fixing things because she's your daughter in law and she's 3 months pregnant."

"Ha Ha, funny."

"Ma I'm not joking. Me and April have got married almost 2 years ago and she's pregnant."

"Keith!"

"Jennifer!"

"Boy, don't get punched." She picked up my phone. "She's pregnant?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure it's yours."

"Of course it's mine. You used to love April, stop trying to make her into this awful person because of one mistake."

"A mistake that could've took you away from me."

"She apologized for everything. It's time to move on."

"I want to be pissed right now about you secretly being married but the fact that I'm about to become a grandmother is over powering that."

"So will you sit down and talk to her."

She exhaled. "Just give me some time to think about it. I'm not saying no, but give me time."

"That'll work."

"My son is a father and a husband....wow."

"And it's an amazing feeling."

Omniscient

Brittany pulled up to Keith's old house and nervously chewed on her bottom lip. She glanced in the back seat at their 2 year old Kiara.

Yeah, you read that right.

It took her this long to build up the courage to let him know about her because she was unsure of how he would react.

Besides she was unsure of her being his. After having the other guy she was dealing with DNA tested and it wasn't a match she knew it had to be Keith's daughter.

"Ki, you ready to meet Daddy?" Brittany asked.

"Yes!"

She took a deep breath. "Here we go."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

118 6 1
She's trying so hard to be perfect when he came and effortlessly left a mark. Even though love conquers all, how will they love each other when they'...
9.8K 696 48
She loved him from the start and he didn't even knew she existed ... She tried to break her boundries for him ...
16.3K 384 14
everything was perfect till that day. but thanks to that day Y/n was able to find him. the one she was destined to love
113K 3.2K 42
what you thought was love...isn't love at all. This is... Naomi's story