Starlet (Under Heavy Editing)

由 Evilismytwin

**Previously "I Bullied My Mate"** Starlet is your average teenage werewolf with a heart of gold. Xander is s... 更多

Main Characters (EDITED)
Masquerade Ball (EDITED)
Coming of Age Party
Last Week of School
Starlet's Birthday
Surprise Guests
Anger Issues
Miami!
POP ROCKS!!!
Go Out With Me
The Date
Blondie
Jasper
Georgia Waterfall
Give Me Another Chance
I've Fallen For You
Family Being Family
Necklace
Berserk
Demon's blood
The Letter
Alpha
Ceremony Savior
No Emotion
That Wasn't Max
Cell
The End
Epilogue
Ava
Author's Note: SURPRISE
Author's Note: Poisonous

Lost

7.2K 272 35
由 Evilismytwin

Xander's p.o.v.

I watched with a smile as Starlet fluffled the last pillow. Once we had gotten back, we'd changed and got to redesigning the office like Starlet suggested yesterday.

She'd got me to paint the office green in memory of today, and got a couch and a love seat to really 'bring the room together.' She'd kiddified the place by adding cartoon character pillows.

   Commbined, we had a ton of books to put on the bookshelf.

"Can't we put the books up later?" I asked lazily.

"You're so lazy," Starlet laughed. There was a knock on the door and when we said come in, Carmen was standing there. Carmen was one of the female warriors in the pack, and the previous third-in-command to my mother.

"Alpha, Luna," she said respectfully, bowing.

"Yes, Carmen?" Starlet asked form where she stood on the top of he desk, trying to place a book on the top shelf.

"I came to congratulate you. I know you will lead the pack well, and I'm proud to call you my Alpha and Luna," she said.

"Thank you, Carmen," I said graciously.

*

*

*

"Alex? ALEX!" I ran towards Starlet's fleeting voice. She'd left two hours ago to go and check the borders, and she hadn't been back.

"STARLET!" I yelled into the forest.

"This wouldn't have happened if it weren't  for you, Xander. It's all your fault!" A voice inside my head screamed at me. It was Casper, and he was freaking out.

   I found Starlet, and when I did, a chocked cry left me. She lye in the grass, a single patch of blood on her shirt. There was blood dripping from her precious lips, and she looked horrified.

"Starlet! Stay with me, Starlet. Please. I need you," I cried, vradling her head in my lap.

"It's.......al-l your fault..." she whispered before going limp in my arms.

"STARLET! I REFUSE TO LET YOU GO! PLEASE! I...can't live without you," I said through gritted teeth.

Playground school bell rings again

Rain clouds come to play again

Has no one told you she's not breathing?

Hello, I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to

Hello

If I smile and don't believe

Soon I know I'll wake from this dream

Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken

Hello, I'm the lie living for you so you can hide

Don't cry

Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping

Hello, I'm still here

All that's left of yesterday

"Stop it! STOP! PLEASE!" I gasped, sitting up suddenly. I was in my bed, and Starlet wasn't next to me.

"Starlet? Starlet!?" I called for her nervously, still in panic mode.

"Alex, what's wrong?!" she asked, nearly running out of the restroom.

"Y-you're alive," I breathed in relief. It was just a dream. Thank the Moon Goddess it was just a dream.

"Last time I checked. What happened?" she asked, coming and sitting next to me. I instantly pulled her to me and breathed in her comforting scent.

"Just a bad dream," I mumbled into her hair, "Just.....a dream."

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked, and I shook my head no. The sooner I forgot about the dream, the better.

"You're sure you're alright?" Starlet asked, concerned. After reassurring her, she slowly drifted back to sleep.

   I was too rattled to close my eyes for more than a second, so I stayed up the rest of the night, watching her sleep. She looked peaceful, and mumbled incoherently in her sleep.

*

*

*(Like it!? Like it!? Like it!? I decided, 'I'm gonna be evil and kill her off,' but then I thought, 'nah, then there'll be nothing to write about', so this is the compromise) ^.^

*

*

    Around nine, I carefully got up to go and take a shower. Once I had dressed in a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt, I walked downstairs to get Starlet a drink. As soon as I'd decended the stairs, Wesley walked up to me.

"Alpha," he said respectfully, bowing. That's gonna take some getting used to.

"Wesley," I said back, semi-awkwardly.

"The borders are secure. Your presence is requested by your father. He's in your office," Wesley reported. I nodded before making my way to my office, completely forgetting about Starlet's drink.

*

Starlet's p.o.v.

"Luna," Leilah said goofily when I walked into her and Trevor's room.

"Shut up. Have you seen Alex?" I asked her. I'd been worried ever since he woken up suprised I was still alive.

"Him, Trevor, your dad, and his dad are in some confidential meeting," She informed me.

"Alright," I said as I turned to walk out.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"Just for a walk," I said simply.

"You're not going to go following Max, are you?" Leilah asked, sitting up.

"No. I just have to wait and see what happens," I sighed.

   I went to my room and pulled on a hoodie before lacing up my shoes. When I walked downstairs, fifteen people asked the same question, 'Luna, shouldn't you be with protection if you're going out?'

   I answered no to all of them before walking outside. I walked aimlessly, and I found myself at the base of a tall birch tree. There was still a bloodstain on the bark, and my mind instantly travelled back to that day.

Flashback

"Why isn't it working?!" I cried out as I slashed my wrist once again. I watched in dispair as the wound closed up. I let out a wail in anger and slashed it again. It closed up.

'Just let me die, Patches! I don't want to have to feel this pain anymore!' I cried out in desperation to my wolf.

'What about our mate, Starlet? How would it make him feel if he never finds his mate just because you're selfish and want to die!?' She growled at me.

'I don't care. I'm too messed up for anyone to love me! Just let me die!' I sobbed.

'Starlet...'

'LET ME DIE, PATCHES! STOP HEALING ME! PLEASE!'  I felt Patches' defeat, and I sighed. I took the knife to my throat, and was just about to slash it when my hand was seized.

"What are you doing?!" A dingy boy with blonde hair, brown eyes, and a million freckles was staring at me intently. He looked concerned.

"Let me go!" I screamed, trying to pull my hand away from him. He wrestled with me for the knife, but he overpowered me and took it. He threw it, and held me back when I scrambled ro try and retrieve it.

"Why would you do something like that?" He asked.

"Just let me die. Please, I beg of you," I choked. When he didn't respond, I turned quickly peeling a piece of bark off of the tree. It had to be sharp enough. The bark cut my fingers, and my blood was smeared on the tree, but I didn't care. I just wanted everything to be over.

   He snatched the bark from me and took my hands, holding them up in the air. I continued to scream and kick, but stopped when I saw him tearing up.

"NO ONE should take their own life. It's too precious. I'm not letting what happened to my big brother happen to you! I don't know what would bring you to this, but it will get better. I promise you that. You control your fate, so why waste that? You're such a beautiful girl, and this thought should never cross your mind again," he growled, although his voice was quiet. What was I doing?!

"Who are you?" I asked softly.

"Maximillian," he said, his voice growing louder.

"Thank you, Maximillian. I don't know what came over me," I said truthfully. He helped me to my feet.

"Are you a part of BloodMoon?" he asked me. I nodded.

"I have a message for your alpha. I'm sure he'll want to hear it. I'm also sure he would want you to stay alive," he said with a small laugh, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"I'll show you the way," I said, smiling in what seemed let the first time in forever.

End of flashback

    I put my hand to my cheek and felt wetness. I was crying. I can't just sit around waiting, Max. Not knowing if you're ok is torture.

    I walked for a long while, and finally reached the river at the edge of our territory. I looked down at the water, and a single teardrop hit the water, creating ripples. I kicked the water angrily, mad at everything that had happened. I looked west out past our territory, but before I could take that step over the border, I felt a hot prick in my neck.

"It's ok, shhhhh," a voice said as my mouth was covered my a large hand, "everything's going to be alright."

   I faintly recognized the voice as my eyes started to blur.

"Max," I croacked, trying to stay awake.

"Go to sleep Starlet. Everything's how is should be," he said quietly, and I let myself fall prey to the darkness that engulfed me.

Xander's p.o.v.

"I know, bu-" I cut my sentence short as I felt a wash of hot anger and sadness fill me. It wasn't my emotion.

"Xander. What is it?" My fahter asked as I stood quickly. I ignored him, rushing upstairs. Starlet wasn't in my room, so I went to Leilah and Trevor's, praying she was in there.

"Where's Starlet?" I asked as I burst into the room.

"She went for a wa-" Leilah stopped as it felt like a part of me was ripped out of my body. She felt it too, becuase she gasped and clutched her chest suddenly.

"Luna!" She said loudly, her eyes watering. Yvette, one of the women in the pack, ran down the hall, and froze when she saw me.

"Alpha, where is the Luna?!" She asked suddenly. I realized with a huge slap to the face what had happened.

   Starlet. The Luna. Her connection with the pack....with me.....had been broken.

..............

HIIIIII! Sorry for the wait, you guys. I asked for you to comment if you wanted a sequel, and the results are in! There WILL be a sequel. It's name is 'This is War.' It's gonna be epic!!!!! ^.^

Until Next Time,
~Evilismytwin~

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

84 11 10
"Channing..?" I screamed. "TURN AROUND AND FACE IT LIKE A MAN!" I yelled. "You are all I have now Channing. You are all I have Channing. Alpha or not...
167K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
560 23 22
Finding your mate is supposed to be the happiest moment of your life. Which it was for Xander but then it was also the worst. Xander is beta to his p...
59.6K 648 9
As a werewolf, loving your mate and being loved by them is a given. So what happens when your mate hates you? Maya - a carefree, loving and beautiful...