Reappearance

By lovejoon

How long a relationship is doesn't define the strength, if there's no loyalty and trust, it won't last long... More

REAPPEARANCE
REAPPEARANCE OST
PROLOGUE: First Step to the Future
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Author's Note

EPILOGUE: Our Future

874 34 16
By lovejoon

The sounds of cutlery echoed the whole house, making the TV turned to a sibilant hum. She wanted to check what hectic was happening in the kitchen, but she was constantly reminded of how she was supposed to just sit in the living room and not to bother anything around her other than whatever that was showing on the TV screen. She, however, had been stealing glances every now and then just to see how it was in the kitchen. It was an open kitchen, no wall, no nothing—he wanted it to be that way.

"Are you doing okay? Do you need a hand?" Sojung asked, from the living room. He, who didn't even try to turn to his back only put up a hand sign up showing an OK. Really, how stubborn he could be. No one should interfere as long as he didn't die in the kitchen.

Seokjin informed how the meal he was cooking tasted delicious, and how she only had to wait for a few minutes more before it will get the real taste as it was left boiling. The stove was turned off, hands wrapped in a pair of oven glove as he held the pot from both sides, placing it on top of the dining table. "And the lunch is served, miss," he bowed down.

It wasn't long when the giggles between them was interfered by a sudden bell sound coming from the front door. She rose from her seat, wanting to check who was on the door but he stopped her from doing so. That day was supposed to be his day, he volunteered to do all the chores from cooking to cleaning to laundry, everything was in his hands.

He turned to his back, the house was still brand new it didn't have the camera which you could see who was on the door, maybe soon. He then slipped on his pair of slippers and grabbed on the metal doorknob, pulling it open just to meet eyes with six males with a broad smiles on each of their faces.

"Hello! Hello! How do you do!" they greeted cheerfully as he opened the door, heart was heavy as he felt like closing the door shut in front of their faces. But how can he do that―when the last time he had seen these bright faces were months ago, and it was when they had to part ways as Seokjin had to pack every little thing of his stuffs to move in with his wife now that he's a married man.

"What are you guys doing here!" he groaned out of frustration, as they walked in to the doorstep without getting invited to do so. He was flustered due to the sudden six male adults suddenly walked into his face, shoes were everywhere as he screamed to arrange them nicely.

"Today is the fourth time you guys barged into my house and it's only the fourth day of the week. Are you going to do this everyday?" he asked, his tone was teasing as he took his apron off and placed it on the kitchen counter.

"Too bad Bangtan is not six members," Namjoon said, a small grin was slowly forming up on his lips.

Greetings were made by one another from the members to Sojung who was sitting on the couch. The what supposed to be quiet house had been echoed by the sound of their loud chatters and laughters, Jungkook barging the kitchen as Yoongi and Taehyung was curious to see each and every room even though they visited almost every day. It was hectic, loud and cheerful as if nothing had been changing.

He could not kick them out nor he could forget their laughs, he was once living altogether with those six uncontrollable friends he'd like to consider as a family now, but one day everything had to fade away. Not everything was meant to stay permanent anyway―there was no doubt how hard it had been for both Sojung and him, walking out of the dorm which had witnessed and created countless of memories in them. Though it happened to be just like a fairytale as they opened their eyes every morning to see someone they love beside them, they knew they had been missing the loudness early in the morning and how it slowly became their alarm.

The members were splattering around the house, he was watching how they were behaving as if they, too, lived in the same house.

"Just so you know I only made lunch for Sojung and I, the proportion is not for eight people in total," he spoke up.

"Ey, hyung. Why do you think we have these big plastic bags we brought along with us. There are different variation of foods in here, we'll be having a feast!" Jungkook slurred, bursting out of laughter.

"You guys are so clingy. Baby, let's have lunch. Just ignore these peasants," he scoffed under his breath.

A sudden wooooo was coming from them who were sitting on the floor as they opened up every and each box which were all contained with foods.

"Baby Jimin, let's have lunch," Taehyung teased.

"Baby Taehyung, can you pass the sauce to me?" Jimin asked, and he nodded.

"Can you babies shut up? My baby Jungkook is trying to enjoy his meal here. Right, baby?" Hoseok chimed in, while running his fingers through Jungkook's hair.

Seokjin who was sitting on the dining chair with his wife, shooting them a death glare which they didn't notice since all of them were too busy teasing him. He scoffed under his breath, "Do you want to get kicked out?" he said.

It was that kind of friendship that blooms in the center of your heart - that kind of friendship that grows from the seed basking in the warm soil to a vast tree with many ups and downs, many - but not enough to disguise the enormity or the grandeur of such a tree, the sheer brilliance and beauty of it. It was too hard for him to let them go, he knew. She, too, found it difficult to let her members flew out of her hands as a leader.

How can they forget, when these people were the ones who once painted the smiles on their faces? How can they forget, when these were also the people who lend a shoulder for them to cry? They had been living through sweat and tears altogether—a day without them felt like a day without rain, it was dry, quiet and hazy.

They had become a silhouette, as if they walked from a photograph and left behind blackness. There was an ache that comes and goes, always returning in quiet moments. And both Seokjin and her, did not want the members to become a silhouette. It was hard, it had been a few months but still, it was terrifying to leave a family behind even though they were both a family now.

"You have been coming to my house a lot more than you have been staying at the dorm," Seokjin spoke up, making them turn their attentions to their back and glanced up to him.

Namjoon giggled, "The dorm is where seven completed members of BTS live in. Right now, we're completed as one. Therefore, this is where we belong, practically,"

"So, you're saying you want to move in here?" Sojung asked, with a smile.

"Can we?" Jungkook asked, his eyes widened in excitement as he was chewing on the honey glazed fried chicken.

"No," Seokjin chipped in.

The house was then still continued with loud chatters, even in the middle of eating, it was not surprising. They knew they had been missing this affection and interaction, where they could simply talk about anything at all while some might be fighting over something so stupid, and it really was happening. Two grown up men fighting over the last piece of pizza, it had always been like that, nothing had changed really.

"To think about it, next year will be exactly ten years since we debuted. Time flies too fast," Seokjin said.

"Look at you, married and is now living in your own house with your wife. Time really does fly too fast, Jungkook is now twenty-five," Jimin giggled, as Jungkook shot him a death glare.

Seokjin's nostrils engulfed the delicate hint of vanilla in the air, and with it his brain flooded with pictures of them nine years ago. They were too young and too numb for the entertainment world. It seemed like yesterday, though it was long gone, almost a decade ago.

Chatters were continued as they exchanged stories of their daily life, ever since Seokjin was not in the dorm, he had been missing too much stories. He, now, had to drive home with his own car now that they didn't live under the same roof. Jimin, somehow, moved closer to him, leaned forward as if he had something to say. "Do you know Jungkook has a girlfriend?" he whispered.

"Hyung, what are you trying to say?" Jungkook asked, a slight coldness was in his tone and anyone could sense it.

From there, Jungkook started to chase Jimin who stood to his feet and ran around the house.

The house, actually, was the same house as of where they were shooting We Got Married a few years ago. It wasn't the exact same house, but it was indeed on the same floor of the same building. Sojung who was standing in the corner of the house, glued her eyes on the members of her husband's group, splattering around as they lit up the empty and quiet house.

How nice it would be if her group members could be there, also, at the same time. But they couldn't, each and every one of them had to leave for a showcase in Busan for two days, except for her. Her sore throat was getting her and messing with her career as a singer, she, too, often felt a sudden rush of nausea hitting her as if the entire organs in her body was about to come out of her mouth.

Delighted, and happiness, she could clearly see in their faces. Everyone in the house, silently hope for their better future together. Our future.

■■■

now it really ends since everyone is asking for a continuation/epilogue so here it is. idk what im writing but i hope its good enough to sums everything up!

no none of them left the group or disbanding, its just that they had moved out of the dorm to live together how sad :(

bangtan, however, is too clingy with seokjin and gfriend was always to busy to come for a visit. success was flooding in their career! but just that day sojung couldnt join the showcase because she's been feeling sick. why?

hehe

leave a vote, comment and share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
202K 10.8K 41
Highest Ranking in FF as of; 12/25/17 - #254 Date Started: October 20, 2017 Date Ended: April 26, 2018 "This is so weird," Namjoon chortles. "We all...
65.3K 4.4K 50
You love Jin. Jin loves you. Nothing else matters. What happens when you find out that love doesn't rule the world, money does? You were born for thi...
564K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...