My Crush/ My Bully (Editing)

By momopeach12

You're a normal quiet teenage girl who always gets bullied by your crush who is park jimin.What happens when... More

Something i had to write at the beggining of my story but didnt write..😉😉.
One: My Crush is my worst enemy
Two: The Reply
Three: I'm done with park jimin.
Four: The pool party
chapter 5:She doesnt remember me
Chapter 6:Her memory is my doom
chapter 7:My first date with dream guy
Chapter 8:I remember bts
Chapter 9:Why did you do that to me?
Chapter 10:That scary dude
Chapter 11:Crazy jessie
chapter 12:I'd do anything for him
chapter 13:About the truth
chapter 14:All is lost
💗My love to you💗
Chapter 15:"jiminah its you"
Chapter 16:My GuardianAngel Park jiimin
Chapter 17:Lady in red💄
Chapter 18:must be something
Chapter 19:Cute y/n
Chapter 20:The kiss
Chapter 21:Bring our boys back
chapter 22:It Hurts
Chapter 23:Take my hand
chapter 24:lost
Chapter 25:My mom?
Chapter 26:My heart shaker
Chapter 27:Sworn Brothers
♥ MERRY XMASS ♥
Notice!!!!!
★ HAPPY NEW YEAR ★
YAASSS 1K ...
Chapter 28:Trying to tell him sorry
Chapter 30: The Surprise picnic
Chapter 31:
Please come here Readers

Chapter 29:The Surprise

95 4 2
By momopeach12

Narrator POV

THE LIGHTS CAME ON AND Y/N DREADED FOR WHAT WAS IN STORE FOR HER BUT!!!

SURPRISEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Y/n almost fell to the ground in shook as everyone came out from their hiding places.

It was y/n's birthday that day but she had forgotten all about it cos all she could think of was jimin in sadness.

She looked at jimin which she was trying to untie and he was looking up smiling at her,he loosened his ropes and stood up.

She immediately became teary eyed as she looked at jimin.

"How could you do this to me?"y/n said.

"What did I do? " jimin answered innocently.

"I thought something bad had happened to you.You got me all scared and this"
Y/n said hitting jimin's arm slightly and then started smiling.

She looked around and she saw Jessie was in on it too.

"Yaahhh Jessie you too??"

"Wow Jessie is such a good actress isnt she ? "Jimin said with a smile.

"What a drama queen...I can't believe I was scared with you thinking we were both in trouble ....yaaahhh..."y/n said frustrated then Jessie hugged her.

"Aigooo my little y/n don't cry ok..."Jessie said patting y/n's back.

"I have so many mixed emotions right now. I dont even.."

"Shhhh..."

After a while y/n raised her head and then she saw two guys in masks.She shook away from Jessie.

"Then who are they ?..."she asked pointing over to them.

They removed their masked and came closer.They were taehyung and jungkook.She put her hand over her mouth in surprise and ran over to hug them.

And then she scolded each of them for scaring her like that.

A few of her classmates were there cos she didn't have many friends.

Then she walked around looking at everything around her.It was all so beautiful.The decorations were the bomb and she was in tears of joy.

She didn't except anything like this or to be treated so specially by anyone else other than Jessie.

JIMIN POV
I was sad alright.Of course they were my brothers and I wish we could be together again but no we just separated like that.

But this girl...Y/n y/n what an angel.Like where did she come from?

Staying by my side like every time I felt sad she was there.Am going to tell her how I feel someday.

Many weeks past but why am I still like this.

The day finally came it was y/n's birthday and I didnt know how to get her away so I could plan her surprise.

Today I was ready to execute the surprise I had in store for her.

This day I became extra annoying and didnt even look at her or answer her when she spoke.

She got angry and barged out.Jeez I've never seen her this mad before.

She got mad and yelled at me.Well I deserved that.

I had called up jessie cos with her we would execute the plan cos I heard shes like the best actress ever and she's y/n's bestfriend so she's perfect.

We had everything planned out.I even called taehyung,and jungkook since they were both in Seoul they decided to come.

I wish all the guys would be here tho.

I would pretend to be drunk and when she comes to look for me on her way she will get kidnaped and then bought to my side.

Kidnappers are taehyung and jungkook.She would never guess this cos they had both masked their voices.

Am glad everything went and planned.It was all so perfect and also she was in tears.Tears of joy yes.

I couldn't wait to give her the next surprise I had in store for her.I really really hope she'll like it.

Y/n POV

I can't believe jimin did all this for me.He's like such an angel love him so much I cant bear it.

It was all so scary in the begining I thought it was jay who had come back to get us.Am really relieved its not the case.

Some of my classmates are there too.Jessie too was in on this.How evil I'll be sure to deal with her when we get back home.Shes done for .

I smile with tears in my eyes.

I cant stop hugging him out of happiness.I realize myself later on and let him.

The cake is the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.I loved it so much.it was my favorite flavour

Today just today am going to tell him just how much I love him when we are all alone.

There was dancing,laughing and so much fun.This day is like an extremely happy day for me.Taehyung and jungkook made me laugh so much I cant even.

**************

Me and jimin are outside now and we are both leaning on the balcony looking at the stars.Everything is all so quite now.

I don't know how to break this silence and tell him what I wanna.

It takes a while and I try to avoid his eyes when he turns around and stares at me for a second before turning back.My heart is thumping very hard now I can't say a thing.

Calm yourself down

I say in my head as I felt my hands being sweaty and shaking out of nervousness cos I really wanted to tell him how I feel and get this over with.

I take a deep breath as I turn to face jimin and then I try shake off the nervousness from my hands and body.

"Jimin...."I called him out.

"Yeah...."
He answers as he turns to face me.

Too late to turn back now I have to say this.

"Jimin there's something I have to tell you...."

"Yes??..."

"Jimin i lo..."

"Shhhh"

Before I could say I love you he puts his index finger on my lips and says.

"Don't say anything just give me a smile ok"

I smiled with tears starting up in my eyes and then he looked into my eyes for a while and then wiped the tears that fell.

Then cupped my face in his hands and gave me a kiss.I closed my eyes.

After a while he withdrew from the kiss and then kissed my forehead and looked into my eyes and gave a beautiful smile.

Then he put both hands on my shoulders and turned me around and directed me to look towards the sky.

I looked up then I saw fireworks I hadn't noticed.So beautiful they were and then some words cropped up in the sky.

The words were

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N

I LOVE YOU

BE MINE

I was so shook when I saw this and I turned around and looked up at jimin who gave me a beautiful smile.

And then he said...

"So what do you say... I love you y/n.."

Those words rang in my head again as I heard him say it out loud.

I was really silent for a while cos I was really shook.it was like I was on another planet when I heard those words and then snapped back to my charming handsome man.

"I love you too park jimiiiiiiinn"I shouted out throwing myself on his body giving him a tight hug.

I was so lost in his arms as I heard clapping from inside.Everyone had come outside and I became shy seeing then.

They were all applauding.I was like my happiest at this moment even tho I was a little shy.

I looked to Jessie and she was in tears.She smiled at me at me very happily.Everyone was like a distance from us.

"Kiss kiss kiss..."I heard taehyung chant and then everyone chanted out thesame.

I tried stopping them cos I was so shy.I covered my face and looked for a place to shide.

Jimin  looked at me.

"You heard them" he said.

I closed my eyes

Then jimin planted the softest kiss on my lips.I was in heaven at this moment and I forgot about the crowd.

It took a while but then their claps and shouts brought me to reality.

Jessie ran towards me and gave me a hug.

"Am so happy for you" she said.

I found myself blushing with smiles that reached my ears.

How was the chapter guys please comment your thoughts below.

Please vote too ❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 27.6K 34
Jungkook is the school's playboy. Jimin is the school's other playboy. And they are rivals. aidajikook©2017
123K 3.3K 22
" Kim Y/N... Park Jimin will tutor you" said Ms. Jung "What?!" I exclaimed.. Park Jimin the Smartest Playboy/Bully in the School... I cant Even Belie...
215K 9.9K 21
Jeon Jungkook is obsessed with Park Jimin. He wanted him all to himself but he can't have him the normal way because of his anger issues. Not just th...
16.3K 1.9K 40
PARK JIMIN "we were just two tender adults who got involved with each other in ways to satisfy each other's needs. we were trying hard to forget some...