Married to a Rockstar. Sequel...

By winterclifford

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 33

303 3 0
By winterclifford

-CC's POV-

"Wake up, dude!" Andy said.

I said, "Oh.. so.. tired."

He said, "Come on, mister lazy. Half of the day is gone because you slept in. Now we have to go to an interview and then soundcheck."

I groaned. "Alright."

Andy said, "I'll be next door." He walked to his room.

I threw my legs out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my business and get ready for the day. Once I was dressed and had warpaint on, I went to Andy's room and said, "Are we all ready?"

He nodded. "Let's get Jon and go."

Andy banged on two doors and yelled, "Come on guys!"

All the guys came out with Jon and we took the elevator down. I sent a good morning text to Alesana and put the phone away. Then out of no where, Jake started chuckling. Andy said, "Don't tell me you just.."

Jake laughed even harder. I couldn't help but laugh along. Jinxx put his hand over his nose and said, "What the hell did you eat?"

Jake shrugged. "I don't remember." He laughed again.

Ash was covering his nose with his shirt, laughing as well. Then Ash got a text. Then he yelled, "IT'S A BOY!"

I grinned. "Congratulations, duuude!" We hugged him and told him to give our congrats to Rosie as well. I remember finding out what the first one was going to be. As soon as I heard we were going to have a little Carolyn, I  couldn't stop thinking about how she'd look, like me or her beautiful mother. Now here we are with a beautiful girl, who has more of Alesana's traits than mine. Now we're having another girl and finally a boy. I still can't get it through my head that there's two in her stomach. It's crazy.

Once we got into the car to take us to the venue, it was time for our interview. This time, we all have one with Bryan Stars. This is going to be so much fun. No telling what shenanigans we'll get ourselves into.

~~~~

Well, that was the weirdest but the best interview ever. To say the least, Jake almost pissed himself and Ash showed some of his moves. And I mooned the camera once or twice but hey, you only live once, right?

I got a text from Alesana asking if we'll be home tonight. I sent back: Yeah. We're all planning on it.

Alesana sent: Alright. Gotta surprise for you.. ;)

It instantly felt hot in the room. I sent back: Now I wish I was at home now.. ;-)

She sent: Well I'll see you tonight. ;)

Now this show needs to come faster. We have an hour until it starts and soundcheck has already been done. So to pass the time, I called Alesana and talked to her. We really did talk for an hour; because she was just about to tell me why Carolyn was screaming until Jon told me to go backstage. So we hung up after she told me she'd tell me what happened when I get home.

I am worried, excited, anxious, and impatient all at once and it's not good feelings to put together.

Finally, it's time to perform. I ran out on stage, waving at all of our amazing fans, and sat behind the office. Then we played our best show this tour. Then we did a surprise meet and greet after. It was 9. Yep, early ending. It was just us playing this show and it started at 7:30, 30 minute set, then an hour meet and greet.

Jon said, "If we go pack now and get to the airport, you'll be home at midnight."

"Let's go, guys!" Andy said.

We took the car to the hotel, packed quickly, then got to the airport in no time. It was 10, and once we got in, we sprinted to the gate, since we had 10 minutes til the plane left. We made it on in time.

It was a long two hour flight, to say the least. But we were finally in LA. I can see my beautiful wife and beautiful daughter in less than an hour. Jon just had to drop us off at our places.

But once I got home, I unlocked the door and opened it. The house was lit up still, but no one was around. I closed the door and locked it behind me. I went upstairs with my suitcase and went into the bedroom. As soon as I put my suitcase on the floor, I saw at the corner of my eye the most beautiful woman.

She was standing in the doorway of the bathroom, wearing a black lace nightgown, hair curled, prettiest smile. I said, "Wow."

She ran to me and jumped into my open arms. I held her so tight that I had no intention to let her go for awhile. Once we left the hug, she kissed me. One of those kisses that I missed. This one sent chills down my spine, jolts of electricity everywhere. I didn't want it to end. But when she pulled away, she said, "I missed you."

I said, "I missed you too, beautiful." I kissed her one more time, ran my hands up and down her sides, and said, "I would love to just stand here for awhile, but I'm going to get ready for bed."

She smiled and nodded. I went and got undressed down to my boxers. Then I brushed my teeth and laid next to Alesana. Once we were comfortable, I said, "So what happened to Carolyn?"

She said, "Well earlier, Dylan and Carolyn were playing tag out in the backyard. Then Carolyn lost her footing and faceplanted into the cement. So she has a scar on her forehead and her nose. Took her an hour to calm her down."

I said, "She's alright though? Nothing too serious?"

"Nope. She's fine, love."

"Good," I said. Alesana nodded. I kissed her forehead and said, "Good night, my beautiful wife. I love you."

"I love you too. Good night, my perfect husband," she said. Then with that, she fell asleep. I couldn't sleep at all, so I just laid there, holding her close. After awhile, I'd feel her stomach and feel one small kick then another. Then Alesana muttered, "You feel them?"

I said, "Huh?"

She whispered, "Do you feel them kicking?"

I said, "Yeah." I looked at the clock. It was only 5AM. She said, "Good morning, love."

I said, "Aren't you tired?"

She rolled over to face me and nodded. "Yeah I am. But these two woke me up."

I chuckled. "Are they hungry or something?"

She giggled. "Maybe. I'll see in a bit."

I looked into her beautiful eyes for a few seconds then kissed her. Once we parted, she put her hand on my neck and said, "I love you."

"I love you too," I said.

She smiled. "Is it nice to be home?"

"Definitely. So what are we doing today?"

"Well, we're going to pretty much have a lazy day since you just got home, then later, we'll set up for the party."

"Who will be here tonight?"

"Andy, October, Ash, Rosie, Jake, Crystal, Jinxx, Sammi, Asking Alexandria and their ladies."

"Sweet!"

"Yep. Oh and yesterday I found out when these two will be due."

"When?"

"June 22."

I grinned. "I'm so excited."

"Me too. What do you want to name them?"

"Hmm.. I like the name Alexandra."

"Then her middle name could be Layna. Like my great grandmother's name?"

"Alexandra Layna Coma. That sounds beautiful."

She smiled. "How about the boy is named Christian Jacob Coma?"

I smiled. "I love that. Alexandra Layna and Christian Jacob."

"Lexi and Chris," she said, a big smile on her face.

"Then in awhile we have to get the nursery ready," I told her. "And I think Carolyn's ready for an actual bed, so we'll do that too."

She nodded. "We have enough time to do that. You guys are not touring until July, right?"

"August. We have so much to do. Studio for the new record, then a new music video in the works, with photoshoots in between."

"Wow. Well you guys will get it done and it will all be amazing. Just put your heart in it like I know you always do."

I smiled and kissed her. "Thank you for being so supportive, love."

She smiled. "It's what I do as your wife."

I said, "I gotta go take a shower."

She said, "Alright."

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower, got out of my boxers, and stepped in. It was a slow, hot shower. The only negative to having long hair. Once I was done, I stepped out and went into the bedroom. To my surprise, Alesana was back asleep. I chuckled and decided to unpack everything in my suitcase. Then I got into jeans and a long sleeved black shirt. Then I felt arms around my waist.

I chuckled. "Now you're up, beautiful."

She giggled. "Yup. I couldn't try to stay up anymore. Hey, do you mind coming with me to get party stuff for today? Dylan and Dani have to meet their wedding planner."

"Absolutely!"

"Yay," she said. She let go of me and went looking through the closet. In a bit, she was changed into black tights and a long white lace tank top and a black cardigan over, buttoned up a bit. She went and braided her hair to the side and said, "When Carolyn wakes up, I'll get her and bring her back in here to see you."

I said, "Alright. I can't wait to see her."

She put on all black converse and I put on mine. Then Dylan and Dani came in. They both gave me big hugs. Dylan said, "Welcome home, buddy!"

"Thanks, man. It's great to see you two!"

Dani said, "It's nice to finally meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too, Dani!" I smiled and hugged her.

Dylan said, "Okay, Alesana, we're off to meet the wedding planner. We'll call when we're done!"

"It's only 8! That's pretty early," Alesana said.

"She wants to go over everything. And I do mean everything." Dylan rolled his eyes.

I laughed. "Good luck, man."

He laughed. "Thanks. I'll need it. Bye guys!" Then they left. I turned to Alesana and said, "You hungry?"

She nodded. I said, "I'll go make you some waffles."

She said, "Alright, love."

And with that, I went downstairs to make us breakfast.

-Alesana's POV-

CC left to go make breakfast for us and I went to Carolyn's room to check on her. I looked in her crib and she was laying there, looking around. I said, "Good morning baby."

She said, "Mommy!" She held her hands up at me and I picked her up out of the crib, kissing her cheek. I changed her diaper and got her into black leggings, a white t-shirt, and a pink Hello Kitty jacket over it since it was cold out the past few days. I pulled her hair into two ponytails and took her downstairs. I set her down right as we got into the kitchen and her face lit up.

She screamed. "Daddy!" She ran into his open arms and he picked her up, hugging her really tight. CC finished making breakfast as Carolyn told him everything we did the past few days. Once we started eating, she was still going, at the part where we were at the zoo. Then she told about how they played tag and she got hurt.

CC said to me, "That looks pretty bad."

I nodded. "It was painful just watching."

CC made a sad face and gently rubbed Carolyn's head. Then when we finished breakfast, I put our plates away and it was time to go get party stuff. I grabbed my bag and we went out to the car, putting Carolyn in her car seat and  getting in ourselves. And we were off to Party City.

I rested my hand in the middle and he put his hand on mine, putting his fingers through mine. He kissed the top of my hand and went back looking out the window. Him being home made everything better.

I pulled into the Party City parking lot and found a spot close to the store. CC got out and got Carolyn out of her car seat and I got out and walked to his side. He held Carolyn in his arm and held my hand in his only free hand. I grabbed a cart and we looked through the store, getting things for tonight.

CC found a hat and put it on, chasing after Carolyn. I said, "Guys, calm down!"

He laughed and picked up Carolyn. I took a picture of both of them and tweeted it: My love is home! :D

When we finished getting everything, we went and bought it all, then put it all in the car then walked to BevMo to get drinks and such. CC picked out most of it since he knows what everyone likes, but I got sodas and apple cider and such for people who don't want or can't have alcohol. We bought them and headed out to the car, putting everything in the back of the car and then putting Carolyn in her seat.

CC got in the drivers seat before I did, so I got into the passengers seat. He chuckled. "Beat you."

I stuck out my tongue and said, "Because I had to put the cart away!"

He laughed. "Still!"

I laughed. He started the car and left the parking lot. He asked, "Anything else you need?"

I thought about it. "Nope!"

"Alright!" He started driving home. "What time will everyone be there?"

"I think 7 or 8," I said.

"Alrighty. Tonight will be fun," he said, smiling. I nodded. "Definitely."

We got home in no time and unloaded everything. Carolyn ran around the front yard until CC ran after her, then she ran in the house. Once everything was inside, it was time to be lazy. He laid down on the couch and let out a loud sigh. I chuckled. He said, "Come here, gorgeous."

I laid infront of him and he held my waist. I said, "Do you wanna watch anything or do you want to set up your xbox?"

He grinned. "Xbox! Let's do it!" He got up and turned it on. He grabbed both controllers and sat by my head, handing me one controller. We did all of it, setting up a profile and making an xbox live account. Then it was time to play for a bit. We both tweeted that we were on and to find us.

It was fun to be playing together. We both kicked ass. We saw some fans on it and played with them, only they went on the opposite team. They followed us but didn't kill us which was pretty funny. After awhile, we got off and I made grilled cheese for lunch. I made two extra sandwiches for Dani and Dylan since they were on their way back.

CC smiled. I said, "What?"

He said, "I remember when you used to make those just wearing your bra and panties. Good days."

I said, "Ah. Before I had Carolyn." I started giggling at the memories.

He nodded, smiling. It looked like the 'me gusta' face, which made me laugh. He said, "You have to do that again soon."

I chuckled. "Maybe on our anniversary."

"Hmm," he smiled again. Then Dylan and Dani came through the door.

"Hey guys!" Dani said.

"Hey!" CC and I said.

Carolyn yelled, "Dy-win!" She ran and jumped into his arms. I said, "Just in time! Lunch is ready."

"Sweet!" Dylan said.

We ate our sandwiches and talked about their wedding planner and such. When we finished, we all set up the house with the decorations, putting the drinks and cups out.

Just then, I remembered I had to get food. "Sh..shoot!" I said.

CC chuckled. "Nice save. What happened?"

"Forgot the food."

"I knew something was forgotten," he said.

Dani said, "I'll go with you."

"Thank you." We grabbed our purses and said, "We'll be right back!"

We went out to the car and got in. Once we drove away, I said, "I'm so out of it."

She chuckled. "At least you realized it before and not right before the party!"

"True," I pointed out.

In a bit, we got to the grocery store. She grabbed the cart and followed me in. After awhile, she asked, "What do I wear tonight?"

"Well something kinda nice but also kinda casual."

"What will you wear?"

"Just a black lace dress and a pair of black flats."

"Sounds pretty."

"Thank you. You can raid my closet if you want."

"Really?"

"Yeah! I don't mind."

She smiled. "Thank you."

"You're welcome! You're pretty much family now." I smiled and hugged her. Then we finished getting all the food and paid for it all and then put it all in the car. We drove home and unloaded that, then put it in the refrigerator for later. CC came downstairs and said, "Has her asthma acted up at all recently?"

I shook my head. "No, it hasn't. We actually haven't had to use the inhaler for awhile. Why?"

"She just had an asthma attack. So we gave her  the inhaler and now she's fine but it was scary."

"Where is she now?"

"Upstairs with Dylan in our room."

"Okay." I ran upstairs into the room. Dylan said, "Chris told you."

"Well duh." I looked at Carolyn and she looked fine now. For awhile, she didn't need it, but I guess it just came back all of a sudden. It started to worry me. Dylan handed her to me and said, "I gotta take a shower."

I nodded, taking Carolyn, and following him out of the room and downstairs. Then there was a knock at the door. I raised my eyebrow. "People aren't supposed to be here for another three hours."

"It's Ash and Rosie," CC said. Dylan shut himself in the bathroom and took his shower. CC opened the door and welcomed them in. I gave them hugs and they walked in. Ash said, "Sorry, we're super early, we know, but Rosie said she wanted to hang with Alesana and Danielle before the party."

"Which is good because we can hang again, Ash!" CC said, whilst rolling his eyes and smiling.

Ash said, "Oh great."

I chuckled and Rosie said, "Wanna grab Danielle and talk outside or something?"

"If you're up for freezing your butt off."

"I am. I'm toasty warm."

"Toasty?" Carolyn repeated.

"Yes! Very toasty!" Rosie said.

Carolyn giggled. She then said, "I want down, mommy."

"Alright baby," I said, letting her down. She ran off to the living room to where Ash and CC went. Then Danielle came downstairs and gave Rosie a hug. I said, "Do you wanna go talk outside?"

Danielle nodded, smiling. "Sure! I'll just grab a jacket."

"Me too," I said. I followed her upstairs and took off the cardigan, replacing it with a long black peacoat. I went downstairs and went outside to them. Danielle said, "So what are we going to talk about?"

I shrugged. So did Rosie. Danielle said, "Don't laugh at me when I ask you guys this, but what's it like being pregnant?"

"Well, it's actually cool, feeling them move inside of you. Sometimes it's not, with the throwing up and eating for another person and even more hormones. But it's so worth it in the end." Rosie smiled.

I nodded. "What she said. But childbirth is the most painful thing I've had to experience."

Rosie said, "That makes me nervous."

"Don't be. There will be nurses and Ash with you the whole time."

"I know, but still."

Danielle sighed. "Can't wait to see these three babies soon."

"Me neither," Rosie and I said at the same time.

"I'm gonna get a hot chocolate. Do you guys want some?"

"Yes, please," I said.

"Sure!" Rosie said.

She nodded, smiled, then walked inside. Rosie sighed and said, "I want you to be in the delivery room when he's born."

"Really?"

She nodded. I smiled. "I would love to."

She squealed and hugged me. "I'm so excited!"

"Me too! It will be awesome!"

"Indeed it will, indeed it will."

"So.." I said, "Cool beans."

She started laughing. "Cool beans."

"Cool, cool."

"Beans beans!"

"Cool."

"BEANS!" She yelled.

We had tears in our eyes from laughing so hard. She said, "That. Was. Perfect."

We took deep breaths and wiped away the tears. Then Dani came out with hot chocolate. "It's hot!"

"Yay! Just how it's supposed to be!" Rosie said, joking around with Dani.

Dani poked her side and chuckled. We sat and drank and talked for awhile until Andy and October got here, then we went inside and hung out with them. Then Dani and I went upstairs to go get ready. She went to my closet and started looking through things to wear. I changed into the black lace dress that hit my knees and put on the flats and brushed my hair. I took all of the makeup off and put on a thin line of eyeliner.

I came out and saw Dani wearing black tights with a long, long-sleeved white shirt and white converse. I said, "That's cute. With your makeup and hair the way it is."

She smiled. "Thank you so much, Alesana."

"You're very welcome," I said, hugging her.

We went downstairs and there was Danny, his lady, Ben, Cameron, his lady, James, Sam, Jinxx and Sammi. We just had to wait for Jake and Crystal. We said hello to everyone and I introduced Dani to everyone. Then I found CC and Carolyn talking to Ben. I sighed and went over to them. CC smiled and said, "Hey baby."

I smiled. "Hello."

"Hey, Alesana," Ben said, smiling politely.

I said, "Hey, Ben." I gave him a hug then asked if they wanted something to drink. CC shook his head. "I'm fine. Thanks, love."

Ben nodded. "I'm also good, thank you."

I nodded. "Alright!"

I went around and talked to everyone at the party. Everyone was drinking and eating and actually having a good time. Jake and Crystal finally got here and almost everyone was already drunk. Except for the designated drivers, like James, Cameron, Jinxx, Rosie, October, and Crystal.

Then 11 hit, and Carolyn started getting really fussy, so CC and I put her to bed.

I asked CC, "Are you alright?"

He nodded. "Of course I am. I'll help you clean up tonight after the party and I'm not up for getting drunk right now."

I smiled and kissed him. We went back down and hung out for awhile, talking with everyone, watching the Rockafeller New York thing then getting cider and champagne out for everyone before the countdown.

Jake yelled, "Everybody stop talking! 2013 in a minute!"

Then it hit. Everyone was counting down, "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Everyone ran outside to scream and do poppers and watch someone's fireworks. I turned to CC, kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He held my waist and made it last. When we parted he said, "That's how I wanted to bring in the new year. I wish Carolyn could've been awake with us but we'll see her in the morning."

"Yeah," I said. We went outside to everyone to watch the fireworks then the AA guys disappeared to another party after saying goodbye. After awhile, everyone else left to go home or to another party as well and Dani, CC, and I cleaned up everything since Dylan passed out drunk on the couch.

CC said, "We should draw on his face."

We chuckled and nodded. He grabbed one of Carolyn's markers and drew crazy things on his face. He was trying so hard not to bust up laughing. When he finished, he took a picture and we finished cleaning up. We were finished about 1:45 or 2, so we went upstairs and said goodnight to Dani then went to our room.

He got down to his boxers and I just stayed in a black tank top and shorts. We brushed our teeth and laid down in bed.

He said, "Happy New Year, love. May this year be even better than the last."

"If it's possible," I said, smiling.

He kissed me and said, "It is. I love you."

"I love you too," I said, "Good night."

"Good night, beautiful," he said, kissing my head and my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and we were asleep in no time. I made sure I wished for a perfect year with my husband and family right before I closed my eyes.

_________________________________________

I know. It wasn't really good because it was kinda rushed. But I hope you enjoy! I'm really trying to get these up for you guys really often and I just get too busy. So I'll work whenever I can and I promise it will be great. :)

<3 Kylee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...