Chapter 35

Alesana's POV - June 20th 2013

"Are you sure you wanna go?" CC asked. "You never know if you could go into labor early or if anything goes wrong --"

I held his face. "Babe, it's okay. We're going. I haven't gone on the past two tours and this is the best album yet. It's going to be fine."

He smiled and looked straight in my eyes. "You sure?"

I nodded. "Of course."

He kissed me and I held his neck, running my hand through his hair. He held my waist and we parted. He said, "Let's finish packing then babe." He went back to the closet and got his clothes out, folding them and putting them into the suitcase. I did the same, then packed for Carolyn. 

 I said, "And if anything, love, I can come back home. It's no problem. Sammi is coming anyways so she really helps."

"Alright love. I'm excited you're coming." He smiled.

"Me too." I looked at Carolyn, who was napping on CC's side of the bed. She looked so peaceful, angelic. CC sighed. "I'm living such an amazing life." 

I smiled. "I agree. It's pretty amazing having these four in my life." Right then the twins kicked, little bumps coming out of my huge tummy. CC smiled, feeling them kick, saying, "Hello little ones. Daddy here. Hopefully we'll be seeing you in about a month. Maybe even sooner. I love you guys." He kissed my stomach and came up to me, kissing my lips. I said, "You are just an amazing father." 

"And an amazing husband, I hope," he said, picking me up bridal style. I said, "How am I not too heavy for this?"

"You'd be surprised, babe. Us drummers, we got that muscle." He nodded, smirking. 

"Oh I know, babe. Believe me, I know." I winked.

He said, "Since when did this get all sexual?"

"You tell me, babe." I said. He kissed me and put me down. I put our packed bags on the floor next to the door and sighed. "Road life. I miss it." 

"I'm honestly a little nervous for you to come."

"Why, babe?"

"Because looking at you, you look like you're going to pop any second. I'm worried that when we're so far away it's going to happen." 

"If you don't want me to go just tell me. I can pick up that bag and unpack everything. I'll actually do that right now." I walked over to the bag and picked it up. Then CC's arm stopped me. "I'm not saying you shouldn't go. I'm saying that if something happens on the road, I don't know how everything's gonna go, transportation wise and health wise. If you don't go I'll try to be here as soon as I can. I'll be here the week of the due date anyways, love."

I sighed. "I just won't. If it means that much to you, I'll wait here for you."

"Are you positive?"

"Are you going to talk me back into going?" I smirked.

He laughed. "I would if I felt it would be a perfect idea, babe." He leaned forward and kissed me. He said, "Relax. I'll unpack for you."

I said, "I love you." 

He smiled. "I love you too, baby." I turned and walked out of the room and down the stairs. I got to the kitchen and looked through the fridge, looking for something to eat for three. I sighed and made a sandwich, eating it in no time. CC came downstairs, holding up something a bit lacy. He said, "When were you going to wear this for me?"

I rolled my eyes. "It'd be dumb to wear it anyways because I'm too fat for it right now."

His jaw dropped. "Never say that again! You know what? Wear it now. I'll be the judge of that."