Chapter 10

The second before last show of this three month tour. Well, Carolyn has grown in length and a few tiny teeth have grown in. She can say more words clearly. There's our seven month old daughter, Carolyn Alesana Mora.

CC kissed my bare shoulder, "Wake up, darling."

"Five more minutes," I said into the pillow.

He chuckled, "Alright. Five more minutes. Then I will  come back and wake you up." He got out of the bunk.

I frowned. I haven't gotten any sleep lately because I tended to Carolyn. So does CC, but he's never as tired as me. Which is very strange, considering he does more work than I do. I just laid there, trying to close my eyes and go back to sleep, but I couldn't, because I already saw the light from the window.

Then the bunk curtain was torn open again. I groaned.

Then I rolled over to Andy staring at me, smiling. I frowned, "Sh*t."

He chuckled and said, "Come on, sleepyhead."

He reached into the bunk. I started hitting his arms and hands. But that didn't stop him. He picked me up and ran out of the bunk area. Then Jake started laughing and he said, "Take her to Dante!"

I yelled, "No!"

"TO DANTE PHOENIX!" Andy yelled.

He ran to the PMB bus to Dante's bunk. He dropped me on Dante. Dante woke up with a start, "OW!" He yelled.

I frowned and started running after Andy, who was now running back to the BVB bus.

I caught him before he could touch the bus door again. I jumped onto his back.

He laughed, "That woke you up, huh?"

"I hate you."

"I love you too," he said.

I kissed his cheek and got off his back. I went inside and there was CC, laying on one side of the couch on his side. I sat in front of him. He rubbed my back. "Good morning, love," he said.

I smiled, "Good morning."

He then rubbed my shoulder, where I have his signature tattooed on me. I turned to him and said, "Tired?"

He shook his head, "Naw. Just relaxing."

"Mkay," I said, "Wait, where's Carolyn?"

"Ash and Rosie are back there in the lounge with her."

"Okay."

I laid next to him, cuddling, and said, "I'm so tired."

He chuckled, "Still?"

I nodded.

"How much sleep have you been getting?"

"Barely  even three hours these past two months," I said.

He raised his eyebrows, "Wow. You need to catch up on sleep love. You'll end up passing out or something later."

I shook my head, "And miss you perform? And if I do catch up on sleep, I won't be able to watch Carolyn while you boys perform."

He frowned, "I think you not passing out because of sleep deprivation is more important to me than missing one show of ours."

I frowned in response. He tapped my nose, "Smile. Take a nap. We're not going anywhere."

"Eurgh," I said, "Fine."

He smiled triumphantly, "Good."

I stood up and went to our bunk and climbed into it. I pulled the blanket up, laid my head on the pillow, and fell straight asleep.