Chapter 8

"Mommy! Daddy!" Carolyn called out.

I lifted up my head in our small but big enough to fit two bunk and elbowed CC's side.

He woke up, "What?"

I whispered, "She's awake again."

"She's probably just not used to the bus bunk," he pointed out.

I glared, "This is the first night in the bus!"

He said, "Shh, one of us has to get her before one of the guys gets pissed."

"Too late," Andy muttered above us.

"No one asked you, Andy," I said.

I groaned and got out of our bunk and opened Carolyn's bunk curtain and said, "What baby?"

She pointed at the TV above her, "Uh Lion King."

I shook my head, "You have to get to sleep, darling."

She frowned. I said, "Carolyn. Go to sleep."

"Lion King!" She said.

I groaned. CC said from the bunk across from Carolyn, "Just put on Lion King and she will fall asleep to it."

I said, "Ugh. Fine." I picked up a DVD case and pulled out the Lion King disk and put it in, pressed play, then said to Carolyn, "Go to sleep. Good night, Carolyn."

"Guh'night, mommy! Luh'oo!"

"Sh, sh, sh, baby. Mommy loves you too," I said and kissed the top of her head and closed the curtain. I laid back in our bunk and cuddled with CC.

He rested his chin on my head and whispered, "She good?"

I nodded. He kissed my head, "Go back to sleep, love. I will wake you up when we get to the venue in the morning."

"First concert for Carolyn," he also pointed out.

I said, "Mmm. I love you."

"I love you too. Sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams."

And just like that, I fell asleep.

___

"Wake up, sleeping beauty," CC kissed my forehead.

I opened my eyes. He smiled, "We're here." He opened up the curtain some more since he was outside of the bunk.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Um, Jinxx? What time is it?"

"It's ten thirty!" He yelled from across the bus.

"It's ten thirty," CC repeated.

I laughed, "So I heard. So did Carolyn go to sleep last night?"

"Yeah she did. Didn't cry the rest of the night," he said.

I smiled, "That's good."

He nodded then said, "Ashley and I have an interview to go to. Then Jake and Jinxx have one here on the bus and Andy has one as well. So you and October can probably start setting up then we will get there and finish helping."

I nodded and got out of the bunk and went to the lounge and pulled out my suitcase. Then I realized Carolyn and October were in here watching Toy Story. October turned around, "Hello, Alesana!"

I said, "Morning! I gotta change then we have to set up the merch tables."

She groaned, "Fine. Is Rosie awake?"

"I don't know," I said.

"Okay, go wake her up," she said.

"Why me?"