Chapter 24

-Alesana's POV-

I woke up when the sun wasn't even out yet. It's 5AM, I'm sweaty, hot, and feel sick to my stomach.

I ran to the bathroom, laid by the toilet, and threw up now and then, and I found myself asleep again. Then I was awoken by CC. He was gently shaking me. He sounded worried as he tried waking me up. "Alesana. Wake up. Alesana?"

I slowly opened my eyes and mumbled, "What?"

He sighed in relief and said, "Are you okay?"

I shrugged. He said, "What?"

"I woke up feeling sick to my stomach and I felt so damn hot."

"That explains why you're here and your sweats are over there," he nodded towards the bed. I nodded slowly and sat up. I felt dizzy and laid back on my elbows. He said, "Need help, love?"

I nodded again and he picked me up and took me to the bed. He put me down and I sat there, trying to gain strength and/or energy to get up and get ready.

He said, "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Just weak feeling. It will pass." I stood up slowly and grabbed my clothes for today; a pair of denim shorts and a Nirvana off the shoulder shirt. I left my hair in its ponytail it was already in and changed. I put on black Converse and CC's BVB necklace.

He was already dressed in dark gray jeans and a Motley Crue shirt and he said, "Well the van is here."

"Already? What time is it?"

"8. Andy and October were out of here at 7:30 or so."

"Is Carolyn up?"

He shook his head. The doorbell rang and he said, "I'll be back."

"Okay," I said. I went into Carolyn's room and gently stroked her cheek. Her eyes squeezed shut and slowly opened, blinking, looking at me. I whispered, "Good morning beautiful."

I picked her up and changed her into the only outfit I had for her for today then gave her the inhaler. Then the movers walked by to our room and took some things apart and took it to the van. I grabbed my purse, her diaper bag, and walked out onto the porch.

CC was next to me in a minute or so. He said, "So how are you feeling now?"

"Sort of better."

"Well good. Did you give Carolyn her medicine?"

I nodded. Carolyn's head was on my shoulder and she mumbled something I couldn't make out.

"What hun?" CC said.

Carolyn shook her head into my shoulder and rubbed her eyes. CC chuckled and I said, "Want daddy to hold you?"

She nodded. I handed her over to CC and he held her close, gently rocking her. I tweeted: Welp, this is the last time we're seeing this house. So many amazing memories here, but it's time to get a place to just ourselves right now. :)

Then: It's never fun throwing up in the morning.

Then again: Stop spreading rumors that I'm pregnant again, everyone. I'm not. When I am, I will let you know. Sheesh.

CC chuckled and said, "Rumors that you're pregnant again?"

I nodded. "I don't even know if I am or not."

He shrugged. "You'll find out soon."

"I guess. So I just found out something the other day."

"What?"