Chapter 6

I woke up to the sound of Carolyn crying In her nursery. Three months along and still crying late at night, but not as much as when she was a month old. I got up out of bed since CC has been sleeping a bit heavier than usual, but I had left him sleeping to let him sleep. I walked to the nursery and there she was, standing in her crib and crying. Screaming was more of the word.

I gently caressed her face and calmed her down, "Shh, calm down there, boogie."

She cried some more then I picked her up and rocked her back and forth then bounced her until she fell back asleep. I put her back in her crib and went back to our bedroom. Three in the morning. I laid in bed and cuddled back into CC and fell back asleep.

The next time I woke up was at eleven. I muttered, "Crap." I then looked beside me and he wasn't there. I got out of bed quickly and went down to the kitchen, where everyone was awake and hanging out. I was thankfully in my Paramore shorts and black tanktop, reminding myself of the ont time I walked out in my undies.

I shook that thought and walked into the kitchen. CC was, of course, first to notice I walked in. He grinned and came to me and hugged me and kissed me, "Good morning, love."

I smiled and kissed him back, "Good morning."

Carolyn was in her high chair, next to Andy, who was standing in front of what we were having for breakfast that morning, donuts. I smiled at Carolyn, "Hit Andy's hip."

She reached over and hit him with her messy hands then laughed. I smiled as Andy leaped to the side, "EWW!"

Jake laughed, "You're like a little girl." He wrapped his arm around Crystal, his girlfriend, and kissed her cheek.

Andy smirked, "Whatever. These are new pants."

I laughed, "Man, I feel like a woman."

He playfully kicked my butt as I grabbed a donut out of the box and leaned against CC, who was sitting on the counter. He wrapped his arms around my chest from behind and whispered, "How did you sleep?"

I smiled, I could only hear him out of the four other conversations going on in this room, "It was nice. Just woke up once, surprisingly."

He smiled, "Well that's great. Why didn't you wake me up though if you wanted to sleep?"

I frowned, "I wanted to let you sleep, you looked like you were in a dream or something, peaceful. So I calmed her down and got her back to bed."

He smiled, "Alright. I got it tomorrow night, though."

I nodded, "Okie dokie." Carolyn started throwing Cheerios at Ashley. I frowned, "Carolyn, no. Don't throw food. Not even at Uncle Ashley."

She picked up one and pretended to throw it, something she picked up from Andy. I raised my eyebrow, "No."

CC said, "Listen to your mother, Carolyn." Carolyn ate the cheerio and and laughed and clapped. I smiled, "Good girl."

Jinxx stood up and dusted himself off, "So what are we doing today?"

There was a little bit of a silence. There was really not a lot of things we could do in public, seeing the guys are well known everywhere in LA. No mall. Maybe a restaurant. We could possibly walk around sunset strip and shop and maybe get some dinner. October, reading my mind, said, "Let's go shopping and walking around Sunset Strip and maybe catch some dinner."

We all agreed to the idea and since everyone but me, CC, and Carolyn were ready, we went to go get ready quickly. I had CC go change so I would change Carolyn. I sat her down on her changing table and went to her dresser and picked out a pink tutu and a custom pink BVB shirt that Andy's dad Chris sent to us. I changed her wet diaper and put her clothes on her, singing "Lalalalalaaa" with her.