Denied Attraction

By MonaJayEl

When sweet girl, Amelia Jordan, survived a car accident which killed her parents and fatally injured her youn... More

Denied Attraction Chapter 1
Denied Attraction Chapter 2
Denied Attraction Chapter 3
Denied Attraction Chapter 4
Denied Attraction Chapter 5
Denied Attraction Chapter 6
Denied Attraction Chapter 7
Denied Attraction Chapter 8
Denied Attraction Chapter 9
Denied Attraction Chapter 10
Denied Attraction Chapter 11
Denied Attraction Chapter 13
Denied Attraction Chapter 14
Denied Attraction Chapter 15
Denied Attraction Chapter 16
Denied Attraction Chapter 17
Denied Attraction Chapter 18
Denied Attraction Chapter 19
Denied Attraction Chapter 20
Denied Attraction Chapter 21
Denied Attraction Chapter 22
Denied Attraction Chapter 23
Denied Attraction Chapter 24

Denied Attraction Chapter 12

858 34 3
By MonaJayEl

AMELIA'S POV

I stood in front of the mirror on my side of the room. I managed to finish the homework set for me in only a few hours and now I was just about almost ready to go to the party Carter had invited me to.

I sucked in a breath. This was the first party I was going to since my parents. It felt a little off. I always had to beg them to let me go. They never trusted Carter so I had to find someone else to take me every single time.

I wore a red and black dress. The top half was corset like. It had red on the bottom fabric and on top, the black fabric made a floral pattern all around. The bottom half was slightly loose. It was just plain black and had a red ribbon wrapped at the top where it met the corset.

I put my red heels on and let my hair sit in loose curls. Make up was at a minimum. I liked to be as real as possible. I grabbed my phone and everything was set. Looking at the mirror one last time, I made my way to the other side of the divider.

Julio looked up at me, gave me an award winning glare, and looked down again. I sighed. He hasn't said anything to me since physics which was our last class for the day. I don't understand why. I've known Carter for a while now. He's sweet deep down. I doubted he changed over the summer. But to be honest, I would do anything to have Julio talking to me again.

"I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong," I said quietly to him.

He gave a snort and fixed his shoes, saying something under his breath. He stood up and looked at me. He wore jeans that perfectly clung to his hips, showing off the butt he actually had. He had a black singlet top on and I had to gulp down. No matter how many times I saw his muscles, they still took me by surprise. Only one word can define them; perfect.

"We better get going. The parties already probably started."

Julio took off towards the door with me close on his heels. Maria sat with Santana in the living room. They said their goodbyes and we were out the door. It was a five minute walk to the house, so we agreed in the last minute to just walk there together.

I looked up at Julio's face. His bruise was just a light shade of green-purple.

"If you're looking at the bruise, I'm a quick healer," he said, surprising me.

I blushed slightly at being caught staring. I was taught never to stare at people but curiosity always got the better of me. I looked down.

"Oh. Are you...okay?" I asked, feeling kind of stupid.

He laughed, making me feel even stupider. "Yeah, nothing I can't handle," was his reply.

I nodded and the walk continued in silence. I could still feel his hostility towards me, but he was trying to keep it down. I silently thanked him for that. An angry Julio would definitely be the scariest thing to witness and I hope I never see that side of him.

We made it to the house. It was actually a pretty big house that definitely stood out in this neighbourhood. It was huge and white. The front lawn was cut and the bushes all trimmed down to detail. The driveway was packed with cars and people were trying to make their way in. You could faintly hear the music from outside.

As we approached the door, I noted that the sun was beginning to set. I smiled to myself. I always loved this time of day. It made me feel...happier.

The door opened before us and the music became deafening. I took a step in. The floor was marble and the walls were covered in fancy wallpaper that looked expensive. The furniture here was at a minimum, clearly moved to make room for people to dance. The place smelt like alcohol and cigarettes.

I scrunched my nose in distaste and turned around to Julio, only to find him gone. I groaned and made my way through the pact bodies to find Carter, who was standing with his friends. They all had drinks in their hands and were smiling like idiots. They were already wasted.

"Babe," Carter called as I approached. I smelt the alcohol on his breath and cringed slightly on the inside. He never liked drinking too much.

He planted a kiss on my lips. It felt wrong and slobbery. He never kissed me like this. It was always gentle, just in case I broke from too much pressure.

"Want a drink?" he asked, passing me a glass full of...I brought it to my nose...beer. I made a tiny disgusted noise that couldn't be heard over the music and when Carter and his friends weren't looking, I put it down on the small end table beside me.

JULIO'S POV

I had left her standing there. I couldn't stay around her any longer. I just had the urge to grab her and take her back home, locking her up in the room. I knew that was barbaric though. She's not dumb. She should be able to make her own judgments.

I could see her from where I stood. A plastic cup full of beer in one hand and my other hand was in my pocket. Carl saw me and came over to me, along with Alex and Rafael.

"Where's Hector," I asked.

Carl gave me a huge smile and Alex just shook his head before answering my question.

"His mother saw what he's been texting half the female population and won't let him go out anywhere."

I couldn't help but laugh. Hector, even though he's the shortest, was the biggest flirt out of all of us. At that moment, a large group of girls walked in wearing very revealing dresses that left nothing to the imagination. Alex and Carl turned to look and the three of us burst out into a fit of laughter.

"Oh man, Hector is missing out," Carl yelled between laughs.

We continued smiling like idiots until my eyes locked onto Amelia's soft brown ones. She looked kind of helpless and bored. The smile from my face automatically dropped. I had the desire to call her over here and away from that thing she called a boyfriend, but I mentally slapped myself and looked away.

Alex was already occupied by talking to some blonde girl, while Carl caught onto everything, giving me the 'you have got to be kidding' look. I shrugged and took a drink from the cup. I wasn't much of a fan of beer, but when there's nothing else to drink, you take what you got.

Carl shook his head at me and looked towards where Amelia was, giving her a small smile. I was about to speak when a red haired girl approached me. She was wobbling a little, so I held onto her arm as she smiled at me, clearly wasted.

AMELIA'S POV

By now I had added two more things to the list of what Carter never did. I first noted that he never spoke about other girls to anyone and then noted that he never ignored me while around his friends. Slowly, I realized that maybe he did change over the summer.

I looked over at Julio. A red haired girl stood in front of him, running her hand on his biceps. He held onto her other arm and clearly was enjoying having her there because of the large smile he had on his face. Jealousy slightly rose into my heart. I should be in her place. I should be running my hand up and down his biceps. I should be- WOAH! I had a boyfriend. One who stood right beside me. I shouldn't think these things. It was wrong.

I looked at Carter as he finished off another cup full of beer. It was his fifth one since I arrived. Disappointment was what I felt around him. I couldn't figure out exactly why, but it's what I felt. He looked down at me and a sleazy smile spread across his face.

"Let's go upstairs. It's quieter up there," he whispered into my ear.

I gulped down a lump and before I could answer, he was pulling me towards the giant staircase. I looked towards where Julio was. Our eyes met, but his showed a disgusted look and I could almost feel tears coming to my eyes. A feeling I was all too familiar with.

I looked back toward Carter and reluctantly followed him. He took a turn into a hallway lined with doors. He walked down that way as I got more and more confused.

"Carter, where are you taking me?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise, babe," he replied, his words slurred.

I felt a dreadful feeling wash over me. Julio was possibly telling the truth. I tried to fight against Carter's grip but it only tightened, hurting me. I continued pulling against his grip but it was useless. Carter was too strong for me to take on.

I yelped from the pain as Carter flung me into an empty bed room. He slammed the door shut and fidgeted with the lock. It took him only a few seconds but too me it felt like the minutes were ticking by and I was running out of time.

"Carter, let me out," I pleaded.

He didn't say anything, just walked over to me and pushed back so that I fell onto the bed. I let out a scream and automatically turned and tried to crawl off the bed. Carter grabbed onto my ankle and pulled me back, turning me onto my back. He had a cruel smile plastered onto his face as he climbed on top of me, forcing all the breath out of my lungs. He was so heavy and I felt paralysed. I couldn't kick at him or anything. My legs didn't feel like they belonged to me as he forced them apart.

My heart beat picked up. I could feel it on the tips of my fingers and all the way down to my toes. It felt like my heart had fallen into my stomach as I felt the sudden urge to throw up. It wasn't from anything else but pure fear. I pushed onto Carter's chest but with one swipe, he held both my wrists in one of his giant hands above my head. The look in his eyes wasn't human. It was animal. He looked like he was a hungry and desperate creature and I was his food.

A tear escaped from my eye as turned my head and squeezed my eyes shut. I felt his free hand begin to wander up my dress. Another tear escaped and I heard a bang as music filled the room and suddenly, I could breathe again.

Author's notes.

Is it worth it? :)

-Moncheto

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.7K 42
After a messy breakup Amelia decided to move to France along with her parents,with a lesson that never fall in love again but her parents decided to...
38.6K 1.3K 78
Amelia Davis never thought she would be a divorce, and a single mom by the age of thirty. Like any girls, her dream was to get married have kids and...
43 16 19
Ana has spent her entire life fighting for herself. After a series of tough decisions, she ends up working for a security agency where, for the most...
69.2K 4.9K 48
Anastasia Love was born and bred to take over the family business her father created. After her questionable and intense upbringing, she's managed to...