Mafia Monde✔

By MisTofDesire

THE GARDEN OF BLOOD TRILOGY: Book One UNDER CONTRUCTION The headings that are in English are edited. ******... More

★WARNING★
Reparto : Cast
★CHAPTER: ZERO★
★Chapter: One★
★Chapter : Two★
★Chapter : Three★
★Chapter : Four★
★Chapter : Five★
★Chapter: Six★
★Chapter : Seven★
★Chapter : Eight★
★Chapitre : Neuf★
★Chapitre : Dix★
★Chapitre : Onze★
★Chapitre : Douze★
★Chapitre : Treize★
★ Équipe★
★Chapitre : Quatorze★
★Chapitre : Quinze★
★Chapitre: Seize★
★Chapitre : Dix-sept★
★Chapitre : Dix-huit★
★Chapitre : Dix-Neuf★
★Chapitre : Vingt★
★Chapitre : Vingt Et Un★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Deux★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Quatre★
★Chapitre : Vingt- Cinq★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Six★
★Chapitre : Vingt - Sept★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Huit★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Neuf★
An Account.
★Chapitre : Trente★
★Chapitre : Trente•Un★
★Chapitre : Trente•Deux★
★Chapitre : Trente•Trois★
★Chapitre : Trente•Quatro★
★Chapitre : Trente•Cinq★
★Chapitre : Trente•Six★
★Chapitre : Trente•Sept★
★Chapitre : Trente•Huit★
★Chapitre : Trente•Neuf★
★Chapitre : Quarante★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Un★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Deux★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Trois★
NOT AN UPDATE.
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Quatre★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Cinq★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Six★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Sept★
★Chapitre: Quarante◆Huit★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Neuf★
★Chapitre : Cinquante★
✴Equipe✴ (2)
✴Chapitre: Cinquante▶Un✴
✴Chapitre:Cinquante▶Deux✴
Trailer
Movie
✴Chapitre: Cinquante▶Trois✴
✴Chaptire:Cinquante▶Quatre✴
✴Chapitre: Cinquante▶Cinq✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Six✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Sept✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Huit✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Neuf✴
Book Two
IT IS HERE!!!!
BOOK THREE IS UP!

★ Chapitre : Vingt-Trois★

63K 1.6K 283
By MisTofDesire

What up peeps. Enjoy your weekend. Update as promised.

********

A woman's body is her weapon. Men have strength ,but a woman can make a man kneel before her feet with just her curves and the width of her hips.

Arden /80

"Blue was a stripper before she was a Vitcenzo. She worked the pole like it was made for her. And I had to learn as well. Niko insisted upon it."

Céline's eyes sparkled with new interest. The thought of what she was thinking had me rolling on the ground laughing in my mind. I missed being youthful and full of life.

The remembrance of my younger self would almost depress me. But I was glad that I lived to be old. I'd rather be a wrinkled pale gray haired corpse than a pretty blonde one.

'Her grandma on a stripper pole' what a thought .

"I'm guessing Blue has a story as well." She said her big blue eyes filled with amusement.

"Yes she did. But Niko didn't find her. No, Phanes did."

Arden/20

My eyes was on the girls dancing and grinding against the pole on the stage. I was not sure why I decided to hang out in the estate's club but I did.

The men threw money at them and they bathed themselves with it. I took the shot of vodka and threw it back. I filled the glass again this time with some orange juice. I loved the combination.

Sweet with dangerous.

The music blasted in my ears leaving me deaf to anything else. I finished my training after five months. I felt stronger in mind , body and soul. I worked my ass off day in and day out.

Nikolaos gave me the gift of a dagger. It was an exquisite weapon. Brilliantly, simply beautiful . The dagger had a black handle with gold ending at the base of it. On the sliver blade the writing was in french.

' Tuer avec la luxure'

I learned the language entirely. It says Kill With Lust. He said he made it exclusively for me. Made out of copper. Not gold, copper. Niko valued copper more than gold. Which I found weird.

'Copper was used in ancient times to build temples holy to its people. They valued copper more than gold, it's richer in material. They sold it ridiculously high. Gold was found in coins so it was easier to come by. But copper like silver is hard to find. You have to dig deeper in the earth to possess it." I reflected on what he had told me.

I felt the metal on the side of my thigh and smiled. It never left my person since I got it.

I absolutely adore the death seeker.

The lights on the stage dimmed low and the strippers disappeared. Rihanna's voice sang from the speakers with 'Bitch better have my money.' Blue hair appeared and I waited in anticipation.

Blue stood tall and proud in blue lingerie. Phanes sat in a chair next to her. I stood up from my seat and went through the crowd of hooting men and women. Fellow killers and strippers alike full attention to the stage.

To the far end I could see Nikolaos taking in the scene and whispering to Darius. Then laughing.

Blue winked at me in the crowd. 'Eyes on me' she mouthed. Ah yes! The next lesson. The last of them. Seduction.

She first kisses Phanes on the cheek. His face masked from any emotions, legs wide and inviting. She goes to the pole and dances on it for a while then she goes to Phanes.

Blue sits on him, leaning over sending blue hair to the ground. Her ass on full display for him. Phanes holds her hips as she dances on him. The crowd going wild making the air loud , thick and sweaty.

In the end she kisses him on the lips and he carries her off stage.

Can I do that shit? The thought didn't make me feel anything. I was flexible and dancing came easy to me. My dad taught me from the time I learned to walk.

I spot Niko and he gestures for me to go to him. The place went back to normal and the music played slowly in the background. Only hushed whispers could be heard.

"You liked the show. Hope you learned something because its your turn." My eyebrows netted unintentionally.

"What?"

Nikolaos grabs my arm, goes to the stage and orders everyone out. Less than a minute later the club is a ghost town.

"You will dance for me. Try and turn me on." He said as though it was the easiest thing to do.

"Just do what I did. I made it very simple you will learn the pole in time but for now, work Niko." Cloe's voice said from behind a laptop.

The music started and I let it sink in for a few seconds closing my eyes. I open them and look at Nikolaos a sly smirk worn on him.

I sit on his lap and stretch across him my back flat on his lap. His fingers feeling my bare stomach. Raising back up I roll onto the ground going into a split between his legs.

Standing back up I walk around him stripping off my top leaving me in my purple bra. I twerk in front of him my ass inches from his face. Bending over in half I saw the bulge slowly making a tent in his pants and I smiled.

The music stopped but Nikolaos pulled me back onto him. "Your such a tease kitten." His deep voice coming out as a whisper. I shivered at it and he licked my neck.

Shit!!!

"Ok let her go there's more I need to teach." Blue held her hand out for me and stuck her tongue out at Nikolaos. I took it and slipped back into my netted top.

I never have been in Blue's room but it was as expected. BLUE, that fucking colour was everywhere in every shade. The only other time I saw her in another colour than blue was at the party.

"I think you guessed by now, yes I am stripper. Kyra told me that. She told her story. Now its my turn." A professional killer stripper. She just got ten times more awesome.

"Oh yeah. Kyra didn't look like the type to kill her own parents." I said still looking around planting my ass to her blue comforted bed.

"Yeah that lil chine girl is badass. She taught me how to torture someone and keep them alive for as long as I wanted. I almost puked the first time but by the second time I was doing it while eating. That is if they aren't a squirter." Her mood turning sinister and dark.

Was everyone here bipolar?

She sat next to me and began , "I was the highest paid stripper in the club. I don't know if you know this but I'm from Brazil, a beautiful country. However, Brazil has crime and drugs like any other place. Anyway, I had a few fans. Some will take it to extreme, but it was nothing I couldn't handle.

I knew some of the drug lords would rape some of the strippers but they never came around me. Until one night I refused to give one a lap dance. He followed me to my car after my shift ended.

He dragged me to the back of the building. One minute he was holding me against a wall the next he was on the ground with a hole in the back of his head. Phanes, he shot him."

I knew they were close for reason. But then again she is close with all of them.

"He took me because he killed the leader. Offered me to join his family and that's when I met Nikolaos. He welcomed me, but he placed me in the care of Phanes."

"How did you prove your loyalty? " I asked. Everyone had to prove it at their initiation, that much I knew.

"I told you. I tortured them slowly. I killed my victims at the end of that week."

"Who were your victims?"

"We do not kill the innocent..." I knew that "...the guys that raped my workmates. I cut their dicks off and left them to bleed out. I let one live showed him how sick mercy can be. He hung himself though. "

She smiled at the memory. She was a assassin now who feared no one. I was becoming that.

Turning to me she took my hands in her's "Arden you are ready. One tip on the seduction. Flaunt your tits more than your ass unless its a black man you wanna kill. Do more boobs." I laughed heartedly at her statement.

"Ok I... will keep.... that in mind." I said through my fit of laughter. My stomach started to hurt with how much I was laughing.

"Good. I was told to tell you.....your initiation is tomorrow. "

"What?" I swallowed.

"Yip tomorrow deary, don't stress it I saw the way you watched us after we came back from a kill. You were curious... wait no more like jealous. You wanted blood on your hands didn't you?"

I didn't answer her. But it was the truth. I wanted to kill, become who I was meant to be. I never fit in anywhere but here I did.

I can not wait for tomorrow!

*****

Well that time has come. What we are all waiting for has arrived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 82.6K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
32.7K 428 20
"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not done yet. I need this so badly right now...
612K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
276K 7K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...