Because Of Us A Raura & Rines...

By TheMaranoSisters

We break apart and he looks deeply into my eyes. "I love you Vanessa. I'm really sad that I have to leave our... More

Because Of Us Raura & Rinessa Love Story *Book 2*
Meeting The Marano's... Again
Meeting The Lynch's... Again
Meeting Someone Familiar
Come Back
Do It For Riley
One Time Thing
A Day At The Beach
Like A Family
*Not An Update*
Please Date Me
Vanessa Confesses
Just A Normal Day
New Story
Go-Karts
Raura
Truth Or Dare
Rocky Please
FOOD FIGHT!
Good News And Bad News
Our First Day
Uh Oh
Don't Say Shit
Rinessa Is Back :D
One Two Many
Blocked Number
In The Basement
And The Name Is...
*Not An Update*
Ross Is In Trouble
Telling Vanessa
I'm Back (Sorta)
Kidnapped
We're Too Late
We Were Too Late
Are They Ok
Funeral?
That's Not Her
Raura Fangirls
Love Me Or Love Me Not
Jail
It's Not Over
It's A Joke
The Trial
You're Innocent... But Who's Guilty?
Left To Be Raped
A Little Baby...
The Gender
Going To Jail
His Reaction
Scared Me Half To Death
Pregnancies
Alexa Tho
Rockell Scarlet Dowd
Dreams Are Not True
Drunken Actions
Love Is An Open Door
Because Of Us
TREQUEL IS UP!!!!!!!!

Dam

7.5K 147 12
By TheMaranoSisters

Vanessa's POV/

     I wake up on someone's bed. Ugh. My head hurts like hell. I reeked of alcohol. I roll to my side and something was blocking me. I then see someone shirtless. Shiz I did not just have sex with a stranger. I move the covers and I look at the face. It was Riker. Phew. Wait, did I have sex with Riker 😱😱 I get off the bed and I was fully dressed. No I didn't. Did I? Riker finally woke up. He looks around and he touches his head and starts squinting.

Riker: "God, what happened?"

Vanessa: "I have no idea. All I remember is ordering shots. That's it"

Riker: "Yah same here. I also remember Rocky with that girl"

     Ugh, Jade. I don't like the fact that Rocky is dating a stripper! Ok yes, I still like Rocky. But shh, if Riker finds put Riker will have a tantrum. And you know the Lynch's blow tantrums very easily. All the Lynch's patience is like hanging from a string of noodles. U pull it once and it all goes down (:D) Anyway Riker started waving his hand in front of me. Hehe oops

Riker: "Hello!?!?!"

Vanessa: "Oh sorry, wasn't that girl's name... Jade?

Riker: "Oh yah"

Vanessa: "Yah, um where's Riley?"

Riker: "Probably with Rydel. Let's go downstairs to see if Rydel remembers anything and that she has Riley."

Vanessa: "Kay"

Laura POV/

     I wake up in a very familiar room. I was on someone's chest. Shiz if it's not Ross I'm screwed. The guys arm was around me causing me not move. I then look at the face. It was Ross. Yas. I start moving causing Ross to wake up.

Ross: "Hey Laur. God what happened?"

Laura: "I have no idea."

Ross: "The only thing I remember is grabbing you from dancing with some stranger and stopping you from taking off your shirt"

Laura: "C'mon, lets go see if Rydel knows what happened"

     I make my hair into a messy bun and Ross puts on his shirt. We walk downstairs and we see Rydel feeding Riley and Roxy. While Ell, Rocky, Riker and Vanessa were in the kitchen.

Rydel: "Finally you guys woke up. Finally you guys are sober"

I then remember that I was mad that they all thought that I wouldn't drink, that explains soo much.

Ross: "Yah, would you mind telling us what happened and how'd we got here?"

Rydel: "Oh ok, I'll tell you but I also wanna tell Riker and Vanessa"

Laura: "Ok"

Just then Vanessa, Riker, Ell and Rocky walk in as if on cue.

Rocky: "Tell us what?"

Rydel: "Oh what happened last night"

Riker: "Oh ok cool. Then... what happened?"

Rydel: "Ok hold up. Ell take care of Riley and Roxy"

Ell: "Ok"

     Ell says picking up Roxy and holding Riley's hand. He then brings them upstairs. Rydel sits on the couch while me and Ross sit on the floor. Rocky sits next to Rydel and Riker sits on chair with Vanessa on his lap.

Rydel: "Ok so, you guys aren't gonna believe me when I tell u what I saw"

Rocky: "Sheesh, was it that bad"

Rydel: "Not only bad. It's was... disturbing for me to see. Anyway uh so I walk into the club 'cause you guys didn't pick up your phones. It was 2am and Ell got worried about you guys. So I went to the strip club and bar to see if you guys were there. So I walk in and I saw..."

Riker: "Well, what did you see?"

Rydel: "I saw... (Pretends to throw up)"

Rocky: "C'mon Del!"

Rydel: (Laughs) "Okay okay, I saw Vanessa giving Riker a lap dance, while Riker was holding Vanessa's hips pulling her closer while Laura was grinding on Ross. And Rocky staring at some stripper with his hair a mess"

Riker, Rocky, Vanessa and Laura: "..."

Ell: (Walks in and puts Riley and Roxy on the floor) "Did you tell them?"

Rydel: "Yah"

Ell: "Thank god I didn't go with you"

Riker: "Uh, just to say something, Rocky also made out with a stripper! Just saying"

Rocky: "WHAT!

Rocky's POV/

     I can't believe that I made out with a stripper! Eww, me? But on the other hand, VANESSA GAVE RIKER A LAP DANCE. Shit, that sucks. But she was drunk, so maybe she... Ugh I'm stuck. Vanessa gotten over me and moved on to Riker. I should too. Maybe I should get to know this stripper. I could make her quit her job and then me and her can have a regular relationship. 

Vanessa: "Omg, I can't believe I did that"

Laura: "Me either, me... grinding on Ross"

Ell: (Laughs) "Yah, nobody figured that Laura would get the most drunk outta all of you"

Ross: "Yah, I can't believe it"

Riker: (Laughs) "I don't she does either"

    We all look at Laura who was just biting her nails nervously. Ross then goes up to her

Ross: "Even tho I don't remember what I saw what you did, I'm sure it was sexy"

Laura: (Blushes)

     They all talk more about them getting drunk. Just then my phone buzzed, it was on the table. I get up and walk over to it. Here's what it said:

To Rocky:

From Jade <3:

Hey Rocky, wanna come to my house and hook up later, my parrent's are outta town and my older brother is at his girlfriend ;)

     I read it, Jade. Who the hell is Jade? Was it my friend I forgot about? Or the "stripper" Rydel was talking about. She wants to hook up? Do I want to too? Rocky, don't say that, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER. I walk back to the living room. I see Riley and Roxy siting on the floor playing with blocks and everyone else on the couch.

Rocky: "Uh guys"

     Everyone looks at me, even Riley and Roxy :D I then say...

Rocky: "Uh, who's Jade?"

     I see everyone look at each other. I look at Vanessa and she has a jealous, mad look in her eyes, She rolls her eyes and sits up on Riker's lap. Is she jealous? Of Jade. Hmmmm interesting.

Rocky: "Well, who is she?"

Laura: "She's..." (Gets interrupted by Vanessa)

Vanessa: "She is a stripper who probably stripped in front of you when we went to go get you earlier."

Rocky: "Wow, really?"

Vanessa: "Yah, she is some...."

     Riker covers her mouth, 'cause she was about to curse in front of the girls. Riker then screams.

Riker: "Oww, you bit me!"

Vanessa: "You put your hand on my mouth. I will bite you no matter what"

     Riker rolls his eyes. I decided to text Jade back. I go on my phone and start messaging her

To Jade <3:

From: Rocky:

       Uh, no we will not hook up, but I will gladly come to ur house to see if I remember you

     She then replies not to long ago.

To Rocky:

From Jade <3:

     Ok, but hurry. I wont promise you if I can stop touching your sexy ass body.

     Hmm, maybe I will like her. But is Vanessa jealous or something? Who knows, well maybe she does but still. Imma get ready to go to her house. I walk into my room and I wear a black v-neck shirt, and ripped jeans. I put my converse on and I walk to the door. They all look at me.

Vanessa: "Where are you going"

Rocky: "To Jade's, I wanna see if there is a love connection"

Ell: "You do know that shes a stripper right?"

Rocky: "Yah I know, I wanna see if she can quit her job or something in order for her to date me"

Laura: "Do you think she would. A stripper makes a lot of money'. Maybe she wont quit"

Rocky: "If she want's to be with me, then she have to quot, I'm not gonna date a person who takes there clothes off for money"

     I say and walk out the door. I text Jade again and say where her address is. She tells me where it is and I walk there. Why? I have no idea.

     God that was boring. I'm in a bad mood for a reason that I shouldn't say but I will tell you that its my bitch week -_- I'm tired and my stomach hurts so yah its my bitch week. I have been off my game lately. I NEED MORE RAURA! You guys agree right? Anyway I have no idea about Raura. I want to put some in but I don't have an idea. What kind of writer am I? -_- If you guys have any idea message me on Wattpad. What kind of writer asks their readers for help. PLZ DM me for ideas. Anyway, uh, oh yah can you guys not comment my mistakes, its really annoying how everyone is doing that. (Bitch week) I'm trying my best here, gosh

~Allexa -_- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.7K 28
it's been six years since the austin and ally cast have seen each other as a whole. it's also been six years since ross got over laura. or so he thou...
17.5K 528 9
R5 are finally coming home from being on tour all year promoting their second album, and laura couldn't be happier knowing that soon she'll see Ross...
60.2K 1.6K 43
I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS TWELVE OR THIRTEEN Laura Marie Marano, a simple yet misunderstood girl who lives in LA, goes to M...
12.4K 428 20
Ross and Laura's families have been friends for years. Everything was perfect until Laura becomes a cheerleader and forgets him. Ross wants his old L...