Reappearance

By lovejoon

How long a relationship is doesn't define the strength, if there's no loyalty and trust, it won't last long... More

REAPPEARANCE
REAPPEARANCE OST
PROLOGUE: First Step to the Future
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-Two
Author's Note
EPILOGUE: Our Future

Chapter Fifty-One

593 23 18
By lovejoon

She gripped the cold metal of the door handle before pushing it open, while her other hand was used to wipe the excess water from her face, drying it with a towel. Heaving a sigh as she walked into the bedroom, and a sound of a text tone caught her attention in an instant. Making her way towards the dressing table where her phone was placed, she took a glance on the screen to see whose text it was.

KSJ :
did you arrive well
thanks for joining us tonight :)))
taehyung said hi btw lol
Read 11:01pm

Little thing could spark a wide smile on her face when it comes to Seokjin, she was unsure why every little thing he did made her smile like an idiot. Sojung giggled as she typed down the reply, without realising somebody was walking into the room.

You:
i did :) very well :)))
thank you for inviting even though i wasnt invited hahaha
hello taehyung
...sunbaenim.....?
Sent 11:03pm

KSJ :
NOOOO we're on the same page now dont think of them as your seniors no more alright :)
we're all friends now
except you and i
ofcoz ;)))))) eheheheheh
Read 11:05pm

You:
is it okay im actually nervous lol
they can look intimidating from time to time odhbdfjkds
Sent 11:06pm

KSJ :
im the eldest cmon listen to me
its okay babyyyyyyyyy its okay
they're fine with it
jimin still wants u to teach him the dance
ILL BE WATCHING
Read 11:08pm

You:
okay then ill talk comfortably from now on eheh
why dont u join us dancing
Sent 11:09pm

KSJ :
i cant believe u just asked kim seokjin to join u guys dancing
first of all im BAD at dancing and second of all i HATE dancing
if i could i would change our name to balladsonyeondan so that i dont have to dance but well
Read 11:10pm

You:
aHAHAHAHAHA
ur not even bad at it i mean??? ur group has one of the hardest dances though
Sent 11:11pm

KSJ :
oh god thanks jimin taehyung jungkook hoseok and yoongi for covering me up
betcha u dont want to see me dancing alone on stage dhhjsjs
Read 11:11pm

You:
its 11:11 make a wish!!!!!
Sent 11:11pm

KSJ :
i wish for us to be together forever and ever amd ever aever EVRR EVERRRRRR AFTER
same goes to my group :))))))
Read 11:11pm

You:
aw :((( why are u so cute i cannot handle this
Read 11:12pm

KSJ :
cuz i am lol what else
Sent 11:12pm

You:
ok.....whatever u say
i have to wake up early for a schedule tomorrow :((( i wish i could talk longer with u
Sent 11:13pm

KSJ :
im boiling water to make tea for my son jungkook who is as lazy as a sloth
its okay baby u can go to sleep
sleeeeeeeeeep get your beauty sleep
Read 11:14pm

You:
i wont sleep until u fall asleep
Sent 11:15pm

KSJ :
kim sojung dont be a rebel
go to sleep
i love u
Read 11:16pm

You:
ahhhhhhhh but :(((((((
Sent 11:16pm

KSJ :
no go to sleep
dont reply to this text and sleep
dream about my handsome face
dont reply
why are u typing
sleep!!!!!!!!
Read 11:17pm

Sojung's lips held a faint smile as her eyes twinkled reading the texts of Seokjin telling her to go to sleep. A splash of happiness was the only thing she could feel as it was spreading continuously all over her body.

"You really didn't notice I was walking into the room, changing clothes and even walked behind you to grab this bottle of water because your eyes just. . .locked on whoever you are texting, as if I didn't know who it is," Yerin huffed from the bed.

The sudden voice of Yerin talking made her flinched in surprise, she turned to her left and saw her laying in bed with a book in her hand. "When did you even walk in?" she asked, shocked.

"See, I knew you wouldn't notice," she grinned.

"I'm so happy for you, eonnie. I can't believe after all these years you still end up with the person who made you smile since day one. I guess fate never betrays us, yeah?" Yerin added, while straightening her back after putting the book aside.

Sojung walked to the bed, pulling the blanket and laid herself on the bed as the mattress sunk in. "Yeah," she sighed.

"I never thought things will end up like this. To God I swear I was losing myself when I found out he was going to be my husband, or whatsoever, on the show, but. . .the show brought us to who we are today," she said, her tone was as calm as it could be as she stared at the ceiling.

"If I wasn't too greedy back in the days, maybe we could've filled in the empty three years of me being a betrayer with even more memories but well, shit happens," Sojung sighed. The sudden awful memories flashed through her mind without her asking. The tears he shed for her, the screams he let out for her, she cannot believe herself that she was that selfish for her oneself satisfaction.

"I made him cry. I wrecked him. I broke him into pieces that he couldn't put back into its shape for years, it took longer than I have ever imagined. Yet, he still accept me. Again. He. . .is so precious. I'm so dumb,"

Yerin brought her hand near to her head, running her fingers through her hair gently. "It's all the past now, eonnie. You have what you want now, you are as happy as you could ever be. All you have to do now is focus on to keep it strong, and you, don't mess it up again," Yerin said slow.

"I'm afraid I won't be the one who will mess it up this time," she said, there was a slight coldness in her voice. Yerin's eyebrows furrowed, confused with her statement. "Why?" she asked.

"The public. I know, we all know him and I couldn't and wouldn't keep this as a secret forever. I've seen so many relationships being destroyed by the public once it was revealed, intentionally or unintentionally," Sojung said, worries was clear in her shaky voice.

"I know I shouldn't listen to what other people are saying but, he's so big. I don't want to be the reason behind him losing his fans, and I, for sure, do not want to get thrown down the ground for dating him," she paused.

"Ugh! Why can't idols fall in love! We're humans too! This is so unacceptable, like, what should us idols do when we, too, have feelings and we fall in love like everyone does?!" she groaned out of frustration.

The worries looped around her mind until there was no room for anything else. If she was a normal human being with nothing clinging in her life, like this challenging and tiring career, falling in love is easy. But the career was the problem, falling in love is hard―and challenging.

...

The traffic was stop-start, cars were hopping down the road like hog-tied frogs toward yet another set of springtime roadworks. Members were sighing before a loud yawn echoed the vehicle. SinB was stretching her arms and thought it was a great opportunity to get a little more chance to close her eyes, before falling to a deep sleep immediately.

"Eonnie," Eunha spoke up, breaking the silence. Sojung turned to look at her, whose face was bare with no make up on because she was lazy. It was that time of the month―she can be the laziest person on earth.

Without a word, Eunha stretched her hand out giving her phone to Sojung. She kept exchanging gazes from Eunha's phone, and back to her face. Her expression was unpredictable, making her nervous and confused whether to be shocked or just stay calm.

Sojung took the phone from her hand and what she saw was something she had been wishing to not happen―at least not after two days they went out as a couple for the first time.

[BREAKING] BTS Jin and G-Friend Sowon spotted together in Gangnam!

A hot We Got Married couple BTS' Jin and G-Friend's Sowon were spotted together in Gangnam after walking out of a restaurant together.

The two were paired up to be a fake married couple on reality show, We Got Married. However, the show was announced to get cancelled halfway due to Sowon's controversy which broke out during the filming of the show that was still going on.

CLICK HERE: [BREAKING] G-Friend's Sowon nudes leaked!

Despite the controversial 'wife' Jin has, just as soon as the controversy was cleared out by successfully catching the leaker who happened to be the guy in the leaked pictures, they continued to film the last two episodes of the tv show which were released last Wednesday.

Photos were released by the public of their meet up from two days ago, as well as Jin sending his 'wife' off as she gets on a taxi. Check out the photos below:

[Photo]
[Photo]
[Photo]
[Photo]

What do you think?
Is there any chance that they are dating? Write your comments below!

[+377, -20] They're definitely dating. Enuff said.
[+11, -1] lol i agree

[+792, -12] Honestly stop with the pointing fingers, they were in a team on a tv show. They could be going to a crew dinner because the show just ended a few days ago. I swear to god you fuckers never let idols live. Someone in the opposite gender cant stand side by side without people accusing them to be dating. Goddammit!

[+80, -1] Wow this someone just snatched Dispatch's job to be a papparazi ㅋㅋㅋ

[+288, -29] i just hope this is real im rooting for them for real!!! this is the first time i ever give a damn about kpop idols
[+48, -9] me too. they attracted my attention with their chemistry on the show so much. i wont even be surprised if this turned out to be true. im happy for them

[+119, -34] just imagine how many ARMYs are crying right now ㅋㅋㅋ your oppa has a pussy to eat now!!!!

[+621, -44] if this turned out to be true, i just want to give a round of applause and a hug to jin because he still accepted sowon after the controversy, i mean, it wasnt just a controversy. it was NUDES and there was someone ELSE in the pictures and they were on BED together. i would lose my mind if i was jin, break up will be the best answer.

[+333, -37] hmmm this was on hoseok's birthday.....i sense she came to the birthday dinner or something hmmmmm but why was she the only one invited hmmmmmm suspicious
[+77, -19] because sojung is seokjin's only friend in gfriend????
[+87, -44] no its bcs theyre dating lol

[+68, -1] let my man seokjin be a gentleman...gosh

The article was quite unbelievable, shocking really. She didn't expect it would be this quick, even though people didn't know that the fact they were actually dating, but this was far from what she had been imagining. Her mind was sent reeling, unable to comprehend or process the images that were pasted there and the words written on the article.

Just out of a sudden, she felt her life turned dark. Everything seemed to be crumbling down, and it was only the beginning. "PD-nim didn't even know about this. . .I'm doomed," she said with her shaky voice.

"Send me the link," she said to Eunha.

...

"Okay, that was saved. Try singing the last part a little higher, I want to see how much differences it would make," Bang PD-nim said, and Seokjin nodded before doing what he was told to do.

"Alright, you sound amazing today. You can come out," he said, making Seokjin smiled to his ears because it didn't take as long as it was supposed to be. He pushed the recording room's door open and walked over to the couch in the room, while Taehyung walked towards the recording room after waiting for his turn.

Seokjin pulled his phone out of his pocket and noticed he had received a text message from Sojung. A small smile was forming up across his lips, that soon faded away when he saw the link she sent to him.

"Don't fucking tell me. . .," he whispered under his breath. He knew he wasn't ready to see what was about to get loaded but without him realising, his finger was already pressing the link and it popped out in front of his eyes. He gasped out of surprise, making Bang PD-nim turned his chair around to look at him.

"What?" he asked with his eyebrows raised.

Seokjin's head felt as heavy as his heart, it was almost like he had to use all the energy in the world to glance up and look at him. "PD-nim. . .," he said slow, before his hand reaching out to him with his phone.

Without any questions, he took the phone away from Seokjin's hand and just like what he was expecting, Bang PD-nim's eyes widened twice in size, as he took off his glasses just to make sure what he was reading was right.

"How come the rumours broke out so quick!" he said in surprise, his tone was high. Taehyung who was in the recording room seemed dazed, looking at both of them in confusion. I'm so and very ready, and just right at this moment they want to have a conversation about their lives. He thought.

"What should we do? Should I say we went to a crew dinner, or should I just say that we went to celebrate Hoseok's birthday?" Seokjin asked, his voice was in an uneven tone and it was clear that his mind was all over the place.

"But Seokjin. . ., I have already posted a picture of us all at the dinner on my SNS. The caption was happy birthday our hoseok," Bang PD-nim said, before heaving a heavy sigh and the room fell to a silence. Suddenly, he pulled his phone out, seemed like he wanted to check something.

"Look at the latest replies, everyone was saying 'I wonder who took this picture'," he frowned.

"Um, when can I start?" Taehyung's voice broke the tensed air between them. Bang PD-nim almost forgot that he was in the recording room, he was startled when he heard someone else's voice other than theirs in the room.

"Seokjin, we'll talk about this later. I just have to get done with Taehyung and we'll discuss about this," he said in a rush, before giving an OK sign as a sign for Taehyung to start singing.

...

"Isn't it better to just shut our mouth?" Seokjin suggested.

"But it will soon get revealed, though? Once pictures like these were released, people will go even deeper to investigate about you two," Namjoon said.

"We should stay quiet for as long as possible. For the time being, we'll watch how people are reacting over this thing. I'm worried fans might leave Seokjin once this was revealed, you have gained as much as attention you can and this could be a downfall, and I don't want that to happen," Bang PD-nim said.

"What if they get positive responses from both fans and non-fans?" Namjoon asked, as if he was speaking for Seokjin whose mouth was shut, his mind was blank ever since he opened the link Sojung sent to him.

"We'll still carry on with shutting our mouths, until the very end, let's say Dispatch leaked the pictures of you two dating, at that point I will specify whether we should be honest, or we sugar-coat it," he explained.

"How would you sugar-coat it, PD-nim?" Seokjin asked, finally breaking the silence he was pulling on.

"I will say you two are childhood friends, and you came from the same neighbourhood, which-isn't wrong, right? If the responses turned out to be positive, then, I'll just clarify that you two are dating. Since Yoo Jongwon is my friend, I'd tell him to make the same statement as mine too if this thing happened again," he briefly explained, leaving a sudden relief on Seokjin's ached chest.

"Thank you," Seokjin said slow.

...

It is human to feel senses in life, the light and the dark. It is human to have full range of emotions, all those feelings are normal and useful depending on the situation we find ourselves in. We evolved to have them all, we just have to know when will the appropriate time come to use them and what to do with unwanted feelings of anger and negativity. Even for the most part―we just need to run it out, sometimes, literally. We evolved to move, to get physically tired almost daily.

However, there is nothing more human than feeling love. It takes over our minds, our every little emotion, allowing us to love so many people, creatures, things, places. We can also love achievements―whatever they would be.

Many times in our lives we were lead to believe we should either love this or that, or; this person or that person, but love isn't like that. Love isn't limited in that way. We can love this and that, this person and that person. The more love we give, the more we have. There isn't anything wrong with being human and there's a whole lot that's right about it.

We get to choose who we are, to choose the be the angels of our better natures and build our own personhood. Don't we?

Screams and shouts were the only thing that he was focusing on, looking and staring into each and every one of those supportive people in the front rows in their eyes. They made who he was that day, they were the reason why he was still standing with his members on that stage that day. Lights shining through his eyes, various of colours making him feel some type of way. He didn't know what to feel―nor what to say.

He glanced over his shoulder, how gorgeous, he thought. All of his worries washed away in an instant when he saw her smiling, thankful, and glad, that they were still standing strong together as a couple for ten months, without anyone knowing.

Two minutes to go, stepping into an entire different year with different resolutions to continue living, the cold weather was frozen lace on his skin, delicate and cold. Even on the coldest days of winter, seeing her smiling brought warmth to his heart, his body cozy inside a warm coat.

Under the wintry air and the sky that had born black clouds since December came, it will soon filled with different colours painting across the sky.

"Ten seconds! Nine! Eight!" the host shouted, as the crowds and also everyone on stage started counting down altogether in sync.

"Three! Two! One! Happy new year!!" the host shouted through the microphone, and in an instant fireworks burst through the dark night, fiery blooms amongst the invisible stars. Seokjin was less interested in display than in watching Sojung's expression, how they light up her face just as she smiled, like a perfect real life photograph.

Fireworks exploded above continuously, screams and shouts were endless, vivid colours to ignite the otherwise black sky. Seokjin clasped Yoongi's hand who was standing next to him, and pulled the rest of the members close―closing the distance between them as they gave each other a group hug while jumping lightly on stage.

"To more days of success for BTS in 2017!" Namjoon shouted in the circle of hug.

"To more days of BTS and ARMYs uniting!" Jungkook shouted.

"To more days of us stay together as a team, family, soulmates and friends!" they shouted altogether before cheering and breaking the hug with a wide smile that kept on broadening as seconds passed by.

"Happy new year to everyone, and we hope you will have a great year ahead! Thank you for sticking with us! Good night!" the host said through his microphone before giving a full bow. The large cameras moving in front of their eyes and they had to do their job as celebrities;waving to the cameras.

The line was long and it was tiring, the idols from every group were slowly walking down the stairs while waving to their fans behind the fences. Namjoon led the way down to backstage, following him was the rest of the members and G-Friend was just behind them. He, himself, was unsure why these two groups kept on standing next to each other in every occasion.

"Seokjin hyung has gained an age! You're getting old!" Jungkook giggled as they were walking on the long white tent going to their waiting room.

"Excuse me! Don't act like you're staying nineteen! You're in your twenties now!" Seokjin said with a grin.

Chatters and laughters were only getting louder as time passing by. Seokjin felt eyes staring at him and glanced over his shoulder immediately, he wasn't wrong, but he felt delighted to know whose eyes they were. A small smile was slowly forming up on his lips, before excusing himself from the members. "Excuse me for awhile, I want to meet someone," he smirked.

"Oooooooooh! Someone's going to meet his girlfriend!" Taehyung chuckled, teasing.

"Bro! Shut up! You can't let the world hear what you're saying!" Yoongi groaned, hitting his head slow.

Seokjin left with a smile before showing a sign with his fingers, telling her to go outside of the tent since it was crowded in there. Sojung led the way, and he was keeping a distance between them making it looked less obvious that they were heading to the same place.

She pulled the curtain of the tent opened and walked out of it. The cold air kissed her skin in an instant sending shivers down her spine. A sudden movement that felt like it was getting closer, closing the distance between them as Seokjin embraced her from behind. It didn't last long when he immediately pulled away, realising it wasn't the right time or place to be acting like so.

Sojung turned around, facing him with a smile that was slowly broadening to her ears.

"You look amazing tonight, baby," she said, as she stared into his eyes. She can't seem to let go of the stare, he looked incredible that night making her felt like a total gifted person on earth to be dating someone so attractive.

"Well, you look like a princess. I love your dress, and I love you," Seokjin said with a grin, before leaning closer for a kiss but she placed her hand against his chest, stopping him from doing so.

"Not here," she whispered, giggling.

"I'm sorry, seems like I can't control myself now that it's new year. New year new me, I guess," he chuckled.

The situation fell down to a comfortable silence, there was nothing to say other than staring into each other's eyes, falling so deep in love that they forgot they were surrounded by wires and boxes, cold weather that could froze someone to death and big white tents.

"I wish for us to be together, forever," Seokjin spoke up, breaking the silence. He wanted to run his fingers through her hair, but he was anxious.

"I can't believe I had to stop myself from doing anything to my girlfriend. Argh! My anxiety is really building up, this is so hard," Seokjin whined.

"Shh, I wish for us to love each other until the very end. Alright, baby? I love you, I'll love you forever," she said with a graceful smile. A splash of happiness and warmth was exploding in both of their hearts, a happiness, that they couldn't find. . .anywhere.

...

[DISCUSSION] Netizens wonder which celebrity couple will be revealed by Dispatch on the first day of 2017.

January 1 is tomorrow, and netizens are expecting some hot dating news from Dispatch! Every year, the Korean media outlet surprises us with very unexpected, even though some were expected, hot celebrity dating news on January 1.

In 2013, they shocked everyone by revealing top stars, Rain and Kim Tae Hee, are a couple.

The next year in 2014, Girls' Generation's Yoona and Lee Seung Gi revealed to he dating.

The couple of 2015 was veteran actor Lee Jung Jae and Lim Se Ryeong (the ex-wife of Samsung Vice Chairman Lee Jae Yong).

An idol couple, JYJ's Junsu and EXID's Hani, took over the web on the first day of 2016.

Now, with only a few hours until January 1 2017, netizens are getting curious and also excited to find out which celebrity couple will be revealed by Dispatch.

Which celebrity couple would you like to see?

[+667, -4] BTS hoseok and suga

[+517, -33] i'm so curious lol will it be actors or idols? If its an idol couple things can go wild lol you might see a fan running around town naked

[+88, -2] i think it would be a trending actress and a male idol??? Dont u think???

[+192, -30] the endless rumours of park shin hye and lee jong suk lol come out already

[+727, -42] im betting for 1 million won for sowon and jin to be revealed whos betting with me
[+282, -12] im in. 5 million won

...

A loud thumping noises made him awake from his sleep, annoyance was clear in his voice as he groaned while stretching his arms.

"Why is everyone so loud? It's still so early in the morning," he sighed, pressing the home button of his phone revealing the time.

9:33 am
January 1, 2017

Just before he was about to place the phone back to the bed, and try his best to fall back to sleep, it buzzed. He then again groaned out of annoyance and grabbed his phone, just to see a text from Sojung which had successfully brightened his eyes.

But it was a link.

"What link is this, oh my fucking Lord," he said under his breath. Links made him anxious more than ever—it all started back in the days in the recording room.

[BREAKING] BTS's Jin and G-Friend's Sowon confirmed to be dating!

The official couple that everyone had been doubting and guessing is confirmed to be dating! And this one definitely pique your attention and interest ever since they started showing up on the reality TV show, We Got Married last year!

Dispatch released photos of these two lovebirds on dates and skin-touching and reported that Jin and Sowon have been dating for longer than you thought, they have been dating for ten months. The couple were said to be meeting up in secret around the town. The photos below were taken in different times throughout the year.

This was taken during Spring, on April 12, as they were leisurely dating at a park near Itaewon. Sowon was putting her head on his shoulder, as they were both drinking what seemed like coffee, before giving each other a hug as they depart from each other.

[Photo]

Another photo was taken a month after, May 27, at a cafe in Gangnam.

[Photo]

A few months after, on August 2, couple was seen at a restaurant having a dinner.

[Photo]

Later on the upcoming month, September 16, the two were seen around Seoul Station as they were buying train tickets to head back home for Chuseok holiday.

[Photo]
[Photo]

Next photo, November 22, Jin and Sowon were seen holding hands before he decided to put his hand around Sowon's shoulders while walking near Source Music and Big Hit Entertainment buildings.

[Photo]
[Photo]
[Photo]

Lastly, just yesterday, these lovebirds were caught hugging each other at the backstage of MBC Music Festival after the clock struck midnight!

[Photo]
[Photo]

Though there were no official statements from both of the agencies yet, Dispatch seem to be confirmed about the two dating without any statements needed. Pictures are enough to explain how deep they have fallen in love.

Anyway, congratulations to both of them!

[+5567, -12] seems like my prayers have been answered. I believe in god now

[+2239, -13] I KNEWWWWW ITTTTTT

[+1024, -27] these two idols i was seriously expecting to come out of the closet some day and now its been confirmed :ppp im more than happy

[+3473, -28] where is that guy that wanted to bet 5 million won with me? its confirmed now man
[+3130, -38] um can i lower it down to 500 thousand won ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+910, -38] im an army and seokjin is my bias but idk why i dont get any jealousy or whatever im just...TRULY HAPPY FOR BOTH OF THEM OH MY GOD MY SON IS A GROWN UP MAN

[+1890, -31] if this is unexpected to you then i dont know what to say lol

[+3838, -20] CUTE AS FUCK IM SO EXCITED CONGRATS TO BOTH OF MY PARENTS!!!!!!!!!
[+338, -47] your real parents will be disappointed of you for saying that, child

■■■

the article about dispatch revealing couples on jan 1st is 100% inspired by allkpop's, its 98% the same hahdhsjahsdjf credits goes to the one of the worst kpop news, allkpop :)

how do u like this chapter?? a second update in the same week, just a gift for u bcs i rarely update anymore lol

have a good day in the 5th day of 2018!

leave a vote, comment and share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
20.7K 1K 20
We live in a world where soulmates exist. I wish that wasn't the case. Things will never be the same for me or the others out there ever again. Espec...
89.2K 5.4K 33
HR #759 [ Warning: Not edited. You will find lot of errors and mistakes. ] ❝Falling in love is like sleeping... We slowly fall asleep bit by bit and...
33.4K 2.4K 18
Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung have grown up together along with other friends. A bond has been felt between them for years and they know deep down, th...