Sunsets on the East Side

By outsidergirls

All copyright goes to S.E. Hinton for The Outsiders. More

Quinn Rohner
Tara Lynn Walker
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chaper 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 11

36 3 0
By outsidergirls

I saw Tara pass out in the field. I rushed faster and turned her face to look at the wound. I bit my lip to hold back tears.

I slipped one arm under her legs, while the other supported her back. My house wasn't far from here. I started walking while carrying her.

Johnny went back to Ponyboy's house after he made sure I was okay. He was so sweet. I shared a house with my brother. We didn't speak at all, and he didn't care what I did or where I was.

It was pretty small, so it wasn't something to show off. But Tara was bleeding so that really didn't matter to me. I closed the front door with my foot and set her on the couch with a grunt.

She wasn't heavy, but carrying her for a few blocks is a pain. I have to admit, I'm pretty strong for a girl.

I take off my heels and run into the kitchen for a cloth. I get one and run it under cold water. I fold it and wipe her head until the blood is cleaned off.

It wasn't bleeding anymore. I got some bandages and carefully wrapped them around her head. She stirred a little and her eyes opened slightly.

She made a whimpering sound and looked at me. I saw shock in her eyes. I smiled gently at her. I got up to go to the kitchen.

I pulled out some leftover soup and heated it up in a pot. When it was just right I served some up for her.

She tried to eat it herself but her hands were shaking too much. I took the soup and spoon from her hands and fed it to her. It was a little weird, but it was the least I could do.

I didn't give her too much though. I set the bowl down on the table in front of me. She tries to sit up but I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Just sleep here tonight, okay?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 283 22
When a incident happens in California, a group girls are forced to move to Oklahoma. Now a hotheaded red head, timid girl, bubbly blonde, rich girl...
86.5K 1.2K 18
"it's okay to cry, you know" [[ OFFICIALLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND IN EDITING ]] copyright 2017 by Jonnie. ||I don't own The Outsiders. All original c...
2.7K 54 13
The gang decides to play with an Ouija board, but what happens when Ponyboy gets possessed? Disclaimer: S.E. Hinton owns these amazing characters.
420 9 22
π‘ͺ𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒂 π‘ͺπ’–π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’‰π’‚π’Ž π’Šπ’” 𝒂 15 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“ 𝒐𝒍𝒅 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ π’•π’“π’šing 𝒕𝒐 π’ˆπ’†π’• π’•π’‰π’“π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“ 1965, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 π’π’Šπ’—π’†π’” π’Šπ’...