Color Blind

By KayyyBrown

Audra Jones left Miami after her longtime boyfriend Antonio cheated on her. Refusing to pity her life, she de... More

Opening Thought
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Author's Note: Baby Names
Author's Note: IMPORTANT
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
I'm Back!
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty

21.6K 880 53
By KayyyBrown

CHAPTER TWENTY

Audra's POV

I awake in a pitch black room. Where am I? Why aren't I in a hospital?

Trying to process my surroundings in notice I'm still in the dress that Danté bought me and I reek of urine, sweat, and blood. What the hell?

Moving my legs to ease the numbness, I feel the dried blood on my legs. MY BABY!!! I can't lose my baby!

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! I NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION!"

My head throbs and tears form in my eyes. I'm petrified. Soon enough, I hear a door open.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to watch TV!" Huh?

"I'm bleeding and I need to go to the hospital!" She laughs. And it's as sinister as Satan himself.

"You're a nurse, fix yourself! You've been out of it for over a week so you'll be fine. Oh and I for got to introduce myself. I'm Bella, Dante's ex." Why the hell does she have me in a room?

"What's going on? Why am I in a room?"

"You'll have to ask Antonio that. Oh and if you get up and walk to your left, there's a bathroom. It doesn't have a light, but you can ask Antonio if he'll light a candle. Bye!" She slams the door shut and I'm positive she locked it.

I can't lose my baby! As I lay in my abyss of despair, the door opens again.

"Hola mami" Antonio. My body paralyzes in fear.

"Why am I here? Why'd you do this to me?" My voice is shaky and labored.

"Because mami, you left me and had to get you back. You started to date that doctor prick so I had to kill him, and I'm sure you would've started dating that blind bitch too. And I can't have that."

His voice comes out sounding genuine. Like he actions were completely rational.

"Please take me to the hospital!"

"Mami I cannot do that. You'll heal just fine. You've been in and out of it for a week. And you should be grateful, I've been giving you pain medicine."

He tries to pull me up for a hug but I scream in agony as a searing pain rips throughout my body.

"What's the matter? Tell papi what's wrong..." By this time I'm sobbing because of the pain.

"It hurts! Everything hurts! I'll stay, I'll be good papi. I promise. Please just take this pain away. I'm so afraid, I'm begging you!"

He takes my hand and strokes it gently.

"Good girl mami, now that you're behaving, let's get you a shower. You don't have to be afraid, I love you."

Some love this is.

Antonio gingerly pulls me up and carries me bridal-style to another room. On the way I pass Bella and...Vlad? They're cuddled up and practically devouring each other's faces. He turns and looks at me. His lips pull into a smirk that resembles a Chestershire cat.

Once we get to another room, he stands me up and motions for me to remove my dress. Wait! My cell phone is in my bra! I can't let him see it.

"Papi will you please turn around, I'm kinda self conscious." He nods and turns.

Making sure he's not looking it slide the phone under his bed and remove my clothing.

"I'm undressed now." He turns me around and eyes my stomach.

"You've gained weight. That Italian food must've gotten to you."

He doesn't know I'm pregnant? Do I look that fat?! I'm not going to tell him I'm pregnant. I was sure Vlad would've told him.

"I guess so. You know I gain weight in my hips and stomach."

"You're right."

He leads me into the bathroom and undresses himself. He turns on the water and helps me in.

"I've missed you mami. So damn much!" He whispers in my ear.

I suppress a shudder as he scrubs my body down and kisses my neck tenderly. But he actually eases the pain quite a bit.

When he reaches my core, he brushes his soapy fingers across it gently only to pull his fingers up and see blood.

"Are you on your period mami?"

No I'm pregnant.

"Uh yes. It's gotten a lot worse since the accident. Vlad hurt me so bad." I begin to cry because of the fact I'm almost sure I've lost the baby. But even to me it seemed like it was because of me reliving the accident.

"Vladimir is such an asshole. I told him to bring you to me. So instead of just taking you, he fucking crashes into a tree and hurts you! I'd kill him if he wasn't Bella's husband. But he'll get his in due time." His voice is cold and deadly.

"But don't worry mami, you'll be well taken care of." He kisses me on my cheek and lifts me out of the shower.

After drying me, giving me some pads, and a large amount of clean clothes Antonio lets me brush my teeth then lays on the bed with me.

"I'll be taking care of some business for two days so you'll be with Bella and Vlad. I hate to be away from you, but it's really important."

Thank God! But I have to put on a brave face. I kiss him.

"I'll miss you so hurry back papi."

He smiles that million-dollar smile but it doesn't have the same effect on me like it used to.

"I'll miss you too mami. But I have one more question for you."

I nod my head signaling for him to continue.

"How do I know you actually love me?" Dammit.

He's giving me that same look he had when we were together and in love. I hate lying, but my baby, if it's still alive, is more important.

"Look at me papi," he turns his head and looks me dead in my eyes "Look in my eyes. Can't you see the love I have for you? Sure it was crazy as hell what you did just to get me and I'm mad about that car accident, but I still love you. Always have, always will."

You know what's the crazy part about that? It's kinda the truth. I'll always have some type of love for him, but I can't be with him and I won't. I just hope the guilt won't be with me for too long.

He stares hard in my eyes and kisses me deeply.

"This why I fell in love with you. You've always been such a loving person and I'm glad the love you have is for me."

He hugs me tight and I let out a whimper.

"I'm sorry, I know you're still in pain. I've gotta go, but there's food in my mini fridge that will last you and I have all of your favorites. I keep my stuff separate from Bella and Vlad."

I sit up as he takes his suitcase. I kiss him gently like it's a final goodbye. Maybe it will be if I can manage to get free.

"I love you papi."

"I love you too mami."

With that, he left and closed the door behind him. Finally being able to be comfortable, I get up and go to the window only to find out they're bolted shut.

It brings me back to the harsh reality that I'm trapped. I don't have a choice to be here.

I have about two days to escape and get the medical care I need.

I whisper to my baby, "Honey, if you're still alive please hang in there. I'm gonna get you out of here and you'll be safe. I don't care if we have to be on the run, you'll be safe" I begin to cry "And if you've passed on, please look over me because I love you so much and I'm so sorry I failed you..."

I clutch my stomach and let out a desperate prayer to God to protect my baby or let it be a beautiful angel watching over me.

God please let me escape this hell.

As I look for my phone under the bed, I see that it's not there. He found it! Shit! How am I going to call for help now?!

I'm so screwed now...

*Hey guys! I wrote this chapter then accidentally deleted it!! I was so pissed! But I re-wrote it completely so this chapter is nothing like the first and I like it a lot more.

Tell me what you think will happen next!! I love to read the comments(:

Let me know what you think and a big thank you to all of my readers! You guys motivate me to keep writing😘

Vote/Fan/Comment/Follow/Message/Suggest/Share

Thank you so much!💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 255 33
Valeria Mendez is an Italian that every one wanted to be with but she loved a girl named Launa but one day she caught her cheating on her and broke i...
140K 5.4K 24
Ronna Lewis is kidnapped again by Emilio Guido for business purposes. Will they reconcile and heal their past wounds or will they keep to themselves...
649K 27.9K 37
After breaking up with her only love, Courtney's love life becomes a joke. She had a baby by a douche, and has to take care of baby Hope by herself...
6.5M 267K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...