save me | p.jm

By nathaliesupremacy

" thank you for giving me the love i needed before i fall. " - Park Jimin More

prologue
AUTHOR'S NOTE [[MUST READ]]
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
nineteen part two
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
EPILOGUE

twenty four

6 1 1
By nathaliesupremacy

Sung Jiyeon's POV

The truth blinded me like a sudden ray of the sun.

Yes, I did hurt him and I'm regretting myself for doing that. I'm a cruel woman who does things eventually without knowing what others would feel.

But his explanation shocked me and made me complete the puzzle I've been solving for years.

"W-Wait. . . Bomb. . L-Leaving. . . A-America. . . N-Never going back. . . Dangerous. . . Dying. . . Packing. . . Apologizes. . . Misunderstanding. . ." My tears flowed endlessly to my cheek.

Jimin wiped my tears using his handkerchief, "What's the matter?"

THROWBACK.

"Hey c'mon sweetie let's pack up." mom commanded.

"Huh why?"

"Nothing, don't ask just pack your things."

"I'm asking why."

"Don't as —"

"Well it looked unsafe here from now on, our dog has been barking and sniffing the ground for days. I was bothered with it and I think that there's something wrong there like something dangerous, maybe a bomb? but anyway we'll leave Korea and go to America, possibilities that we might not going back again but we're really sorry Jiyeon.."

"The reason."

"What are you talking about?"

A sudden rage of anger rush to my head, my eyes firing in anger as I balled both of my fist. Jimin, on the other hand, looked confused with my act.

"T-The reason why I left you." I cried my heart out while Jimin hugged me immediately.

"Shh shh, that was then. The most important thing today is that we're together." he said that made me soft but still angry and sad about my parents.

"Yeah, you're right let's cherish and enjoy this moment together." I wrapped my arms around him. He smiled at me, the smile I loved.

I looked at the starry sky above us, shining in constellations.

"Aw that star looked like Jeongyeon's." I said.

Jimin smiled and nodded slowly, we still can't believe about her lost.

I shivered as the cold wind hit us, Jimin enveloped me with a tight hug to make me feel warm. I blushed at his touch.

"Jimin, I'm really sorry for leaving you. I can't believe that I hurt you." I said truthfully, Jimin's hug grew tighter.

He chuckled, "I do understand that, it was for your own safety, I'm actually glad that you left or else you'll end up like my mother." he said sincerely with a soft voice.

"Aww thank you Jimin, you're the sweetest."

"That flatters me, anyway, it's getting cold. Let's go home." he said, getting to his feet. I eventually have the nerve to tease him.

"Our home?" I smirked, he looked surprised and shy but for a moment he tried to play it along so he grinned and wiggled his eyebrows.

I laughed but still, he's my weakness.

Park Jimin's POV

"C'mon you don't have to hide it for almost years."

I heard an argument from downstairs while I'm brushing my teeth, I decided to look what's going on even though that I'm seeking for privacy but the majority of my curiousness took me downstairs.

"Why do you have to hide it all along!?"

Even from across the room, I sensed Jiyeon's anger pouring out like waterfalls. I stood rooted on my spot at the sight of the Sung family fighting.

"You don't need to know the reason, Sung Jiyeon." Mr Sung's voice was calm and relaxed but I also sensed how annoyed he is.

"WHY I DON'T!? AT LEAST I COULD WARN JIMIN ABOUT IT."

I felt something fishy on my stomach when she mentioned my name, her voice was something you can't understand. But from now, I sensed worry.

"You two were still young, me and Mr Park talked about this along with Mrs Park." Mr Sung explained, still looking calm with arms crossed. Mrs Sung, like me, was also rooted on the spot.

"HIS MOTHER DIED AND THAT'S BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU —"

"I didn't know that Mr Park wouldn't listen! Stop accusing me Jiyeon like you fully know the story." Mr Sung said stiffly.

Yes, my parents knew about it but why they didn't listen? It's very hard to solve the puzzle if there are missing pieces but little by little, I'm completing it.

I always hear Mom and Dad fighting, arguing about something. Dad would always hit her like she's not his wife and I thought that also caused my mother's death, she wanted to die all along because of dad.

We were there near where the bomb was planted, we didn't know where it is so we decided to played it cool. Me and dad were at the front yard, he told me to get the mails. Mom was inside the house, she had no idea that the bomb was planted below her.

And that's when I saw how our house exploded and I didn't know what happened next.

"AND LEAVING KOREA!? YOU DIDN'T KNOW HOW ANXIETY ATTACKED ME THEN! I LOST HALF OF EVERYTHING I LOVED! INCLUDING JIMIN! YOU DON'T KNOW THAT, DO YOU!?"

"YES YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS CARED ABOUT YOUR JOB AND SOME CRAPPY BUSINESS YOU ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT."

"YEAH YOU THOUGHT LEAVING KOREA WOULD MADE ME THINK THAT IT'S BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID BOMB?! NO BECAUSE I KNEW THAT WE SHOULD'VE MOVED TO ANOTHER NEIGHBORHOOD RIGHT!?"

Her words left me stunned, Mr and Mrs Sung have their jaw hanging to Jiyeon's intelligence.

This time, I felt childish. I balled my fist, thinking that I really regretted what I did to them. After all I sacrificed to just make them complete, all that I can sight is this.

Across the room, Jiyeon sensed my presence and was surprised when she knew that I was here all along.

I thought that she would smile when she saw me but her tears flowed endlessly instead, leaving the room.

"I'm sorry Jimin, I know you don't want to hear and see this." Mrs Sung apologized and held my hand.

I nodded and followed Jiyeon.

I ran after her but she's no where to be found, I had the idea that she's somewhere that she loves so I went to park.

I was right, she's there, sitting on the bench crying her heart out.

I frown and felt sad when I saw her crying. I walked towards her, she looked like she didn't feel my presence because of crying so I announced my presence.

"Hey."

She suddenly froze and looked up, her eyes were almost swollen from crying.

I smiled at her, she eventually had the heart to wrap her arms around me tight as if it was the last time of our meeting, well it is actually.

I patted her back gently as she cried her heart out on my shoulder, her tears seemed endless. I felt pity on her because she has experienced a lot of pain and yet she's the bravest woman I've ever known in my entire life.

"I'm so broke." she sobbed, now facing me.

My arms are on her waist, hugging, "You're not." I assured her sweetly, choosing the words I'll use to enlighten her up.

She leaned on my chest, "I'm so depressed, Jimin, why did almost everyone I cared let go on their lives?"

I suddenly felt upset at her response, tears were forming on my eyes.

I looked down, trying to hide the tears.

"I'm sorry Jiyeon." I couldn't control myself, she looked confused.

"What?"

"I'm so messed up." a chuckle suddenly escaped from my lips, she smiled weakly.

Our eyes locked and I felt my heart beating on hers as she leaned closer to me, her arms around my neck.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Her soft lips touched against mine, it was a gentle kiss.

My last kiss..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.5K 28
" I didn't give up on you, so why did you give on yourself? " -Jjk
370K 12.4K 24
(completed) "I made a mistake, and now I'm living with the consequences. I regret it, I really do. And I'm sorry."
25.7K 766 24
" there's never a right time to say goodbye . please stay up like nights before . i beg you "
427K 20.8K 30
❝ i love you. ❞ ❝ you can't, please stop. ❞ ©aestheticallyjikook 2016-2017ㅣcompleted