๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By niawhxelers

๐— ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ "๐šŠ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ... More

After closing the gate.
Preparing for the Snowball.
Snow?
Love.
Broken.
Love.
I miss you.
Eggo.
Protective much.
Sweet Nothing 2.
I need you to see me.
Babysitting.
School.
Journal.
Christmas pt. 1
Christmas pt. 2
After closing the gate 2.
Stargaze.
Wisdom teeth.
Soulmate AU.
There for you.
Never Be Alone
Names.
Whistling.
First date.
Day one.
Popcorn.
Memories.
Breakup.
Arcade.
Nightmare.
4th of July.
Thanksgiving.
Cute.
Proposal.
Butterfly.
Always.
Nature.
Assdffhkbljdy
Goodbye.
Period.
Is This Love?
If I Knew.
Group chat or what????
Paint war.
First Times.
Laser tag.
Rainbow.
Fallin' All In You.
Protective boyfriend.
is that alright?
{ little bonsai tree }
shameless
tickles.
treehouse
thank you

Sweet nothing.

3.4K 69 118
By niawhxelers

"My fingers taste nasty. Now you fools get to watch as I imitate a frustrated robot."
Seriously I love that video.

Mike sighed as soon as he woke up. He got ready for school and went downstairs for breakfast.
It was a pretty normal day at the Wheeler's house.
Right when Mike sat down in his usual place, all heads turned to see him, surprised by his mood. ¿Why?

Because he looked happy.

Karen smiled at her son and ruffled his hair playfully. "Why are you so happy all of sudden?"

Mike just shrugged, smiling. "Something. You'll find out later." Karen just winked and returned to Holly.

Nancy looked at him with a smile plastered on her face. She had missed seen him happy, and even though she didn't know why he was like that, she loved to see him like that.

Since what happened his smile was almost a miracle to see. And when that happened it disappeared almost instantly.

Everyone continued eating breakfast, happier than any other day. They looked like the perfect family.

"Family, I'm sorry to interrupt our beautiful moment." Karen wiped an non-existent tear away, making Mike chuckle. "But it's time to go to school." Nancy and Mike nodded as they left the table to go to school.

As Nancy was exiting the door, Mike ran to his parents and hugged each of them tightly, like if his life depended of it. He then walked over to Holly and kissed her forehead. He ruffled her hair. "I love you. Thank you for everything." With that he left the house, with Nancy following him.

"Do you want a ride? Jonathan is going to pick me up, you can come with us." Nancy raised her eyebrow.

"No, I'm fine, I'm going on my bike." Suddenly Mike ran to Nancy and hugged her tightly. "Thank you so much for everything Nancy, you're the best sister ever. I love you." Nancy was shocked at first, but soon she hugged him back, as tight as he did. She kissed his head and ruffled his hair as they pulled apart after some time. It was something the Wheelers loved to do.

Mike just hopped on his bike and waved at Nancy, riding to school.

Dustin, Lucas, Will and Max were already waiting for him at school. Once they saw Mike walking to them they did what they always do after the incident. They began to dance as if worms were under their clothes in an attempt to cheer him up. But for the first time, surprisingly, Mike did the same thing, laughing.

His friends all looked at each other shocked that it had finally worked and that Mike was happy. They all smiled in a way they hadn't in a long time.

Everyone stopped laughing and looked at Mike, still smiling. He just smiled back.

Suddenly the bell rang and everyone jumped slightly. They laughed and everyone put their arms around the shoulders of someone else, walking together to their first class of the day.

School was finally over, and honestly it had been one of the best ones yet. They had spent the whole day talking, laughing and making jokes, finally enjoying something.

As they were walking to their bikes, Mike walked one step further and signaled them to stop. They all did as told and turned around to see that they were completely alone.

"Guys, I have no idea where to begin." He chuckled. "You have become my family. Each of you are an important part of my life I could not ask for better friends than all of you. Each of you is different yet so similar. I love you guys."

He turned to Will. "Cleric."
He turned to Dustin. "Bard."
He turned to Lucas. "Ranger."
He turned to Max. "Zoomer."

"Thank you for everything." Everyone smiled to him kindly. "Please, promise me that whatever happens you will stick together and never break the special bond we have created. And always remember that Mike Wheeler, your paladin, loves all of you. And so did our amazing mage." They joined into a hug that lasted for a while, some tears on the process. After some minutes they finally broke the hug.

"Goodbye guys. Thank you for everything." Everyone waved and left in different directions.

The kids were still confused on why Mine had been acting that way or why he was saying all of those things, but they didn't complain.

Once Mike got home he realized there was no one there. Perfect.

He went upstairs to his room and changed his clothes to the ones he wore to the Snow Ball. He smiled one last time to the mirror and grabbed his super comm, heading to the basement. He first grabbed a box of Eggos, of course.

He sat down in the fort and sighed.

"Hi El, it's finally day 353, again, but this time you didn't come back. I've had hope that you would be back just like last time, but there is a difference. This time you are actually gone, I don't feel your presence anymore. I've missed you so much, although you must know as I tell you that everyday." He snorted. "Anyways, remember when I told you what a promise is? That is something you can't break? Well, I promised you something a few days after your return. I promised you that you were not getting away from me and that if that happened we would find our way back to each other. And I do NOT break promises, never. Specially the ones between you and I." He let a tear fall as he closed his eyes.

"Does it hurt? I've always wondered what it feels like to die. I bet is not nice though, but I don't care at all. Before I do anything, I want to tell you some things." More tears fell from his eyes.

"When I met you, you looked so scared and for some reason I didn't know, it broke my heart to pieces. Something inside me made me want to protect you at all cost and made me take you to my house. You were scared of everything and still managed to look beautiful. When you told me your name was Eleven I got mad at whoever named you like that and treated you the way they did. The boys didn't trust on you at first but I did, I believed in you. When I thought you had made us believe Will was alive and I screamed at you I felt like the most terrible person on the entire world. I really did." He sobbed, remembering how heartbroken she was when he screamed at her.

"I'm sorry about that. But do you know when did I realize I liked you? When I told you about Troy. I didn't feel judged by you, like everyone else does, but I did feel your worry about me and how you understood why I hadn't told you. When I saw you in that beautiful baby pink dress, I couldn't believe how beautiful you looked. But you always looked beautiful anyways. You always looked like an angel. When you made Troy pee himself, all I could think about was how awesome you were." Mike pulled the Eggos closer to his chest.

"I've made my decision, there's no way back now. I've already said goodbye to the people I love. I tried to look as happy as possible for them. We'll finally be together again, El. This is not the way it should be, it's not the ending we deserve but as long as I'm with you then everything is perfect." He wiped a tear away.

"I'm going to the quarry, just that this time you will not be there to save me. I don't think I can continue living without you. Meet me there, in heaven. Give me one of your angelic smiles and look into my eyes with your breathtaking, beautiful eyes. Say my name, say that you love me and hold my hand as we walk to our future together, forever this time. See you there, El." Mike left the supper comm on the fort and made his way to his room. He grabbed his notebook and wrote a letter for each of his friends and family members, saying goodbye.

He went downstairs one last time to see the fort. He smiled to himself before looking at his pictures one last time. He allowed the tears to come. He was going to miss them, but living without El was something he couldn't handle anymore.

On his way to the quarry, Mike rode around Hawkins, remembering all those moments that he had shared with the people he loves.

He got off his bike and walked to where he had jumped when Eleven saved him. He looked at the sky, a beautiful sunset in front of him.

"I remember how much you loved sunsets. How your eyes would go wide and you would smile as the sunset brightened your beautiful face. You were amazed by the world around you, and unfortunately you didn't get to know it as we would have wanted. I remember us holding hands as you rested your head on my shoulder. I wish we could be like that now and stay that way forever, just you and me. I don't understand why this happened to such a beautiful soul as yours." He smiled. "I love you El."

And with that, Mike Wheeler took his last step into sweet nothing.

1550 words!

Sorry about this one, should I make a second part of it showing what happened with everyone else? I know I owe a lot of second parts but I just thought it would be interesting.

Happy 2018! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 92 15
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š... ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š...
150K 3.9K 29
- COMPLETE. mike wheeler secretly films someone he's pretty sure he's fallen madly in love with. (mature themes, no smut tho)
233K 5.2K 32
"That new girl is weird" "Wait... where did she go?" Mike wheeler x reader
2.4K 81 15
โ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐€ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐๐„๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐Ž๐–, ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐ˆ๐' ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐€๐‘๐Œ๐’โž โ–ˆโ–“โ–’ยญโ–‘โกทโ ‚๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...