3000 Nights

Av LiteraryMusician

▪▪▪ They spent 3000 nights watching each other from afar. Both plagued by a sense of longing towards the oth... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

••EPILOGUE••

3K 147 32
Av LiteraryMusician

We walked down the aisle followed by my parents, grandparents, Krystal's family and friends, and then the rest of our pack. They showered us with black and white rose petals, matching the ribbons that were tied around our hands.

I leaned my head down to plant a kiss on top of her head as I spoke into her mind through our link.

"Come, we are going to loose this party and spend the night alone in my cabin."

I saw her smile as she nodded her head. We veered off from the party and headed into the woods, near the trail that would lead us to my cabin.

I prearranged to have Derek go and set up the cabin with rose petals and candles as a surprise for Krystal tonight. As we walked into the woods I looked at Krystal and said, "Strip. I want to see my gorgeous wife naked under the full moon before changes into her beautiful wolf."

I could see a blush forming on her cheeckbones as she stood under the full moon, and could also feel her anxiousness through our bond, as her heartrate picked up.

She stood statue still for a moment, before she cleared her throat and whispered, "I need help getting out of this dress."

I didn't need to be told twice. My mate just practically outright asked me to undress her. Here under the mooon and stars, hidden within the forest. Her green eyes sparkling with wonder, nerves, love, and something that looked like lust.

She was the most beautiful creature I had ever laied eyes on, and ever would. I've thought it since the moment I looked through her window from the forest, ten years ago.

It took me two big trides to reach her, and grab her small waist between my two hands. She looked up at me, taking a shaky breath and then turned around in my arms, pulling her hair over her shoulder and out of the way for me to undo the buttons and laces at the back of her dress.

I triled kisses down her now exposed neck, causing her to shiver under my touch. I reached the spot where our mark laid on her soft skin, at the spot between her neck and shoulder. I kissed it deeply, devouring it with my lips and tounge, wanting to give her pleasure. I was rewarded with a soft moan that escaped her lips, as she leaned her body closer to mine.

I freed one of my hands from her wiast to start unbuttoning the top few buttons that led down to where the laces were as I finished unknotting the laces, her dress became looser and started sliding down her waist. I helped her step out of the white gown, and turned her around to face me. She was left standing in a white lacy and very see through bra, and tight lacy white boyshorts, that hugged her curves.

She looked absolutley breathtaking. She looked that way in anything, but right now standing under the full moon after saying our vows to become husband and wife and officially making her Luna of The Moon River pack, I wanted to take her right here, and right now.

But I wanted our first time to be perfect, so I scolded myself and my wolf and decided to wait until we got to the cabin. But not before asking her to take the rest of her clothes off.

"But what about you? It's not fair that you're fully clothed and I'm practically naked." She said as she gained some courage and looked into my eyes.

I let out a deep laugh, "Ahh, so you want to see me naked then? All you have to do is ask. Would you like to help?" I whispered as I leaned in closer to her ear.

She let out a small giggle as she reached her tiny hands up to my chest. She pushed my black suit jacket off of my shoulders, letting it drop to the ground. Next she moved to unbutton my shirt. I could feel her heartrate pick up, as did mine. Her hands were shaking and she was breathing heavily.

Sure we've seen eachother naked before when we change from wolf to human, but it's always been quick glances. It's never been this close in proximity before, and we never got undressed by the others roaming hands. Her breathing got shallower and deeper and she traced her fingers down my exposed abdomen. She finished with the last button and rose her hands to my shoulders, pushing my shirt off, and onto the ground. She kept her hands on my skin sending flames to my nerves. Her eyes never left my chest, the green irises tracing the contours of my body. "Like what you see?" I asked brashly.

"umm.. yes. Yes, I love what I see." She replied as she stood on her tiptoes to reach my lips, and brush a soft kiss upon them. She kept kissing me, sending my hormones into over drive as she snaked her hands down to my waist, running her fingers down my abs and over the waitline of my pants. It was my turn to shiver now, but not from cold. From pleaseure. I could feel my body heat up from the inside out because of her touch.

She finally unbuttoned my pants and I let them fall to the ground as I stepped out of them, and was left in only my boxer briefs. Krystal stood back and arms length away and just stared at me. She was giving me a look that seemed to set my soul on fire. I wasn't sure how much more I could handle being half naked and having her stare at me like this.

"If you keep looking at me like that I won't be able to wait until we reach the cabin." I told her truthfully.

Her eyes widened im shock, but she didn'tet that deter her from responding, "Okay, both of us finish undressing on the count of 3." She reached around her back as she said "...1..." her bra became unclapsed and fell to the forest floor leaving me breathless.

"...2..." She said as she grabbed the waist band of her panties. I grabbed mine to copy her movements.

"...3!" she yelled as she dropped them and let me get a good look at her body.  I stood there transfixed and in awe of her perfection. Every curve was perfectly shaped, her skin was milky white, and seemed to shimmer and glow, illuminated by the full moon. 

Fate had outdid itself this time. I was staring at the Goddess' ultimate masterpiece.

My vision went hazy as the air around Krystal shimmered and she turned into her beautiful white wolf. I quickly let my wolf take over as I turned into my black one.

~~~

I looked at her through my wolf eyes and was still mesmerized. I howled at the moon before turning back to my mate, "Let's go. I can't wait any longer to have you in your rightful place, My arms." I tolder her through our mindlink.

She raced after me nipping at my heels or jumping on me playfully, rolling us over into the dirt. I licked her face and neck causing her wolf to let out her melodic howl.

We did this for a few miles until reaching my cabin, nessled deep within the woods.

~~~

Turning back to our human forms I didn't give her any time to protest as I picked up her naked body and carried her through the threshold of our cabin. She yelped in surprise but wound her hands around my neck and snuggled her head into the crook there.

Her close proximity was setting my body was on fire. Raging, flames simmering through my veins, it was almost too much to take. But I held my animal instincts at bay.

Krystal took in her surrounding and gasped in surprise. Derek really went all out in here. I'd have to thank him. But then again I should probably thank Belle because she had probably done most of the work.

There were black, white and red petals scattered on the floor leading up to the bed wich was covered deep red silk sheets and a fur blanket on top. There were candles scattered all around the room, giving off a romantic, ethereal quality to the room.

I placed my beautiful wife on the bed, but never letting go of her, keeping my eyes trained on her forest green ones. I brushed my lips against hers, as I laid my body over hers, trapping her under the weight of me, and wrapping an arm around her waist, and another tangling in her long Brown hair.

Kissing her deeper, I felt a soft moan leave her lips, rumbling from deep within her chest. This only made the fire within me to turn into an inferno, that was getting close to bursting.

I flet her arms pulling my neck closer, dragging me down further, until my hard body was pushed flat against her soft one, with no space in between our bodies, feeling every dip and curve she had to offer.

I trailed kisses down her soft, flat abdomen, leading a warm trail of love down to her waist. I could smell her arousal in the air, as if she was waiting for me.

I looked up to see the most beautiful sight: her face red and flushed, her breathing deep and her fingers digging into the silky sheets below her.

I trailed my tounge up and down her soft skin again, earning myself another moan from her lips and then kissed my way back up to her soft lips. I took her tounge into my mouth, savoring the flavor of her while devouring her lips.

I felt her hand reach up and wind through my wind blown hair, pulling me closer to her, and deeper into our kiss.

"Are you ready?" I whispered to her while scraping my teeth along her ear lobe.

She shivered before answering, pulling my neck with her tiny hands, inching her face closer to mine. "Travis, I've always been ready." She finished with a kiss to my lips.

I eased myself into her, filling both of us with an undeniable bliss. Having her body around me was one of the most euphoric pleasures in the world.

After a few slow thrusts she started to moan my name. "Travis..." Her mewling was making my heart race amd my body heat up.

Her heart was racing as fast as mine and her body was moving to the same rhythm as mine. I bent my head down to caress her mark with my tounge. I could feel the electricity flowing from my tounge gliding across her skin. She moaned louder this time, making me moan in response to giving her immense pleasure.

Her hands flew to my shoulders and her nails dug into them, holding on as if she would fly away from me if she didn't hold on tight enough.

Her hips met mine beat for beat, until I could feel something build inside me. I could see it build within my mate too, as she clenched her muscles around me, and writhed beneath me on the bed.

Something catostrophic was building, like a volcano getting ready to errupt, or thuderclouds ready to pour down rain. Our love was like a Symphony, soft and slow at first, but speeing up with a hot firey passion, eager and needing to explode.

"Oh, Travis!!" My mate, my wife sung softly into my ear as I felt her clench around me and convulse, shaking from her high and sending me over the edge.

My body became like a firework, exploding into the night sky, sending sparks roaring and flying from the tension.

I moved myself next to my mate, and pulled her on top of me, so she was nestled under my arm against my chest. We laid there, after our first time, breathing heavily and holding on to eachother.

"I love you. I hope it was as amazing for you as it was for me." I kissed her temple and pulled her in closer to my body.

"I love you too. And it was perfect. And I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives making love forever, my mate."

I bent my head down, pulling her lips to mine. Capturing them with mine, sending electricity from her skin to mine, "Forever it is then, my mate."

▪▪▪
•••THE END •••
▪▪▪

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

393K 13.9K 20
On the last full Moon of the year every werewolf who has turn 17 years old will be able to find their mates. So what happens when Omega Shawn Mendes...
169K 7.8K 31
"Tell me something real about you. Like, where are your parents? Do you have any siblings? Give me something that shows me who the real Kaia Jones is...
154K 4.5K 37
She's the one who timidly hides alone in the back of the library, her nose buried in countless books. He's the one who's surrounded by heaps of fello...
93.8K 4.2K 54
Ayn is a witch with healing powers. Shapeshifters have killed her parents and the only animals she cannot speak with are wolves. When she graduates...