Forever yours (Louis Tomlinso...

By Misssophie1997x

"I love you!" "Don't speak like that, don't say goodbye. Not now! Please don't say goodbye!" She was turning... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Fourty-Eight

31.5K 276 90
By Misssophie1997x

Paige's POV - Two months later

"Lou come on!" I shouted from the door as he hurried after me.

We jumped into the taxi, hurrying to reach our appointment in time. Lou squeezed my knee encouragingly, as we slowly arrived at the hospital. In less than ten minutes, I was lying on the bed as the nurse started our first scan. Lou held my hand as our eyes were glued to the monitor, waiting to see our baby for the first time.

Suddenly, there on the screen a faint outline appeared. There was our child. I held back some tears as Lou's grip on my hand tightened.

"Would you like to know the sex of it?" I looked at Lou who nodded.

"Yes please." She examined the screen for a while before responding.

"It's a boy."

A huge smile spread across Lou's face as he wiped a falling tear from his eye.

"I'm going to have a son!" He beamed at me and I knew what he was going to ask.

"Tommy...please?"

"Louis seriously, Tommy Tomlinson?" He nodded.

I sighed before replying.

"Tommy it is!" He pulled me into a hug.

"And that's why I love you!"

We arrived home and collapsed onto the sofa. Lou had his arm around me as we tried to keep warm - it was freezing today! After a while of watching TV Lou turned to me.

"Marry me?"

"What?"

"Marry me...I want you to be my wife as soon as possible, and I know it's soon but how about next week?"

"Where babe?"

"On the beach, where we first met. I've always wanted to get married on a beach, so what do you think?"

"I think I've got a wedding to plan!"

So far, I have sorted the guest list. Danielle and Eva are bridesmaids, Harry is the best man, the boys are grooms men and Liam will give me away, seeing as he acts like my father! The beach is already prepared but I need to find a dress!

Today me, Danielle and Lottie are going dress shopping, which I am so excited about! I picked up Lottie at around half twelve before I met Danielle at the wedding dress shop.

She pulled me into a hug before clapping her hands excitedly when we entered the shop. We attacked a rail each as we rummaged through the dresses. I tried so many on and nearly gave up until I noticed a dress in the corner. It was ivory and strapless with a beautiful lace bodice. An assistant helped me put it on. I walked out of the dressing room and up to the girls who clapped their hands and screamed over and over again.

"That's the one Paige!" Danni said.

"You look beautiful!" Lottie complimented.

I glanced into the mirror and knew that this was my wedding dress! Danielle had found a beautiful veil and shoes that complimented it perfectly. I felt like a proper bride now and I was definitely ready for the wedding...

I unlocked my door and began to run a bath. Lou was out with Harry somewhere and Danni and Lottie had just gone home. Faintly, I heard a knock at the door. I hauled myself up and opened it, to find a gloomy looking Niall.

"Sweetie what's wrong?"

"I'm never going to find anyone who likes me am I?"

I ushered him towards the sofa. "Of course you are... What's brought this on?"

"Well - Harry and Zayn always get girls and Lou has you, and Liam has Danielle but I'm just always alone!"

He burst into tears as I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"Nialler, when the right person comes along, you'll know it!" "I know, but who would want me!"

"Sweetie, anyone would be lucky to have you. Never doubt yourself!"

"No, they won't! Sometimes fans even hug the other boys and then leave me!"

"Well if they do that then, they aren't true fans. Niall James Horan, don't you dare change yourself for anyone! You'll find your princess one day!"

I wiped his falling tears with my sleeve as he gave me a weak smile.

"You need some cheering up to do, and I know the best way!" "Nando's?" He suggested.

"Of course!" I cried. I grabbed my coat and keys as we jumped into Lou's car (I'm sure he wouldn't mind). As soon as we arrived at Nando's we were offered a table. This is what I hate about fame, is that we get privileges that other people don't and we're no-one special anyway!

We sat down near the back, hoping that we wouldn't be noticed by anyone. today I just didn't have the energy for paparazzi! Niall of course ordered half the menu, whilst I ordered some chicken and salad and lots of potatoes (eating for two is difficult)!

We gossiped between mouthfuls.

"So where are you going for Christmas?"

"I'm gonna go home, to Mullingar. I miss my parents and Greg!"

"Aww sweetie, it must be hard living so far away from home."

"Yeah, but I've got you guys haven't I."

I smiled at him as he chewed on some chicken wings. We then decided to share an ice cream sundae (yes, I know...Niall shared his food!!!) I laughed as Niall squirmed with brain freeze. Within minutes, the sundae was finished and we were full! We paid for the lunch as we walked out of Nando's with a much happier Niall!

We decided to walk home. We wandered through the streets, wrapped up warmly in knit wear. Niall was wearing a very nice knitted jumper, I must say!

"Paige."

"Yes."

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"For everything, you're like a sister to me."

"Aww and you're like a brother to me!" He beamed as he stared at me.

"So...about the baby...can its middle name be Niall....PLEASE!" He begged.

"I'll think about it, but what about the others?"

"Well just tell them that I have a better name!" I laughed before taking the key's out of my pocket as we reached the flat.

"Niall, I'll think about it." He grinned victoriously to himself. He deserved someone special in his life, he really did!

I walked into the living room when I heard a lot of cheers.

"SURPRISE!"

There stood all my friends and the boys, along with several balloons and what looked like a homemade 'congratulations' banner.

Niall looked as shocked as I did, they obviously hadn't trusted him with this surprise, but when he saw the food table with sausages on sticks he laughed and charged over to them. Lou smiled when he saw me and placed his arm around me.

"Surprise."

"What's this for?"

"To say thank you, for carrying my child."

"Or is it an excuse to party?" He laughed, not confirming my answer. Danielle and Liam were talking in the corner and Harry and Zayn were chatting to some girls.

Niall looked happy enough with his food and Lottie was cringing at Jay dancing to the music.

"You didn't have to do this Lou."

"I know but I wanted to! Plus, we have a cake!" He cried as he pulled me over to a beautiful four tiered cake with a baby boy figure on the top of it.

"Mum made it."

"Wow, she's a great baker! Let me go and thank her babe." I walked over to Jay who had now stopped dancing.

"Thanks' so much for the cake, it's amazing!"

"No thank you, for making me a grandma!" She said as she gave me a quick hug.

"I will be the best grandma in the world, I promise!" I slowly started to cry thinking about how my parents could have been grandparents too.

Jay took me to a corner and comforted me.

"Listen love, your parents would be so proud of you! Don't cry!"

"I'm sorry, it's the hormones!" I sniffled.

"I know, I used to cry all day when I was pregnant with Lottie! But seriously, you're like a daughter to me and I mean that!"

"Thanks Jay, you're like my mum too!" She sobbed a little but probably due to her alcohol consumption of tonight!

"Stop it." She said as she fanned her eyes with her fingers.

"You're getting me emotional now." She joked. Danielle beckoned me over to her.

"I have to go, sorry." I said as I walked over to Danni.

"You'll never guess what."

"What?" "Liam asked me to move in with him!" I screamed and hugged her.

"Congratulations. Aww, I'm so happy for you!" She beamed as Liam walked over to her and kissed her.

She reminds me off me and Lou, when we first dated! Lou approached me as he kissed me on my cheek and placed his hand on his stomach.

"Will I be an idiot, if I talk to him?" He asked.

"Of course not babe!" He knelt down and whispered.

"Tommy, you probably don't know who I am, but I'm your dad. And I am gonna spoil you and love you so so much!" He stood up and placed his arm around me lovingly.

"I love you so much, Paige. I really do."

"I love you too!"

He slowly leaned in as his lips touched mine. They moved in sync as his hand caressed my face. He pulled away as he whispered into my ear, over the music.

"I can't wait till I can call you my wife! Mrs Paige Tomlinson...doesn't it sound perfect!" I nodded slowly.

I love this man so much! And soon, we'll have a child to love too, life really is perfect!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a while but I have an exam on Tuesday so I'm busy revising. Please comment and vote, it means the world to me :) And thank you for taking the time to read this, I appreciate it so much.

Sophie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 19.6K 61
She is something, she's fiesty and she's also sweet, she's hot and she's also cold, she believes in love but has never been loved, trouble comes her...
601K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...