Chapter Fourty-Eight

Paige's POV - Two months later

"Lou come on!" I shouted from the door as he hurried after me.

We jumped into the taxi, hurrying to reach our appointment in time. Lou squeezed my knee encouragingly, as we slowly arrived at the hospital. In less than ten minutes, I was lying on the bed as the nurse started our first scan. Lou held my hand as our eyes were glued to the monitor, waiting to see our baby for the first time.

Suddenly, there on the screen a faint outline appeared. There was our child. I held back some tears as Lou's grip on my hand tightened.

"Would you like to know the sex of it?" I looked at Lou who nodded.

"Yes please." She examined the screen for a while before responding.

"It's a boy."

A huge smile spread across Lou's face as he wiped a falling tear from his eye.

"I'm going to have a son!" He beamed at me and I knew what he was going to ask.

"Tommy...please?"

"Louis seriously, Tommy Tomlinson?" He nodded.

I sighed before replying.

"Tommy it is!" He pulled me into a hug.

"And that's why I love you!"

We arrived home and collapsed onto the sofa. Lou had his arm around me as we tried to keep warm - it was freezing today! After a while of watching TV Lou turned to me.

"Marry me?"

"What?"

"Marry me...I want you to be my wife as soon as possible, and I know it's soon but how about next week?"

"Where babe?"

"On the beach, where we first met. I've always wanted to get married on a beach, so what do you think?"

"I think I've got a wedding to plan!"

So far, I have sorted the guest list. Danielle and Eva are bridesmaids, Harry is the best man, the boys are grooms men and Liam will give me away, seeing as he acts like my father! The beach is already prepared but I need to find a dress!

Today me, Danielle and Lottie are going dress shopping, which I am so excited about! I picked up Lottie at around half twelve before I met Danielle at the wedding dress shop.

She pulled me into a hug before clapping her hands excitedly when we entered the shop. We attacked a rail each as we rummaged through the dresses. I tried so many on and nearly gave up until I noticed a dress in the corner. It was ivory and strapless with a beautiful lace bodice. An assistant helped me put it on. I walked out of the dressing room and up to the girls who clapped their hands and screamed over and over again.

"That's the one Paige!" Danni said.

"You look beautiful!" Lottie complimented.

I glanced into the mirror and knew that this was my wedding dress! Danielle had found a beautiful veil and shoes that complimented it perfectly. I felt like a proper bride now and I was definitely ready for the wedding...

I unlocked my door and began to run a bath. Lou was out with Harry somewhere and Danni and Lottie had just gone home. Faintly, I heard a knock at the door. I hauled myself up and opened it, to find a gloomy looking Niall.