Chapter Twenty-Eight

I threw some chinos, a top and converse on as I woke the boys up. It was six AM but they had an interview on daybreak a breakfast show live. Zayn was the easiest to wake up. I bent down and whispered into his ear. "Your hairs a mess!" He jumped up shocked and ran to the mirror, were he relaxed.

"Morning" I giggled. For the others I just shook them, apart from Liam who was a very deep sleeper.

I gathered the boys together as we sang the wake up song, which finally made him stir. He pulled himself up and got dressed. We arrived at the studio, looking like zombies.

Ten minutes and six coffees later and we were ready to go. I styled them quickly, as I was the only stylist that they let do their hair now (which may sound nice but having to get up at six AM is not). The daybreak music started and I hid behind the cameras.

"Hello and welcome to daybreak and today we have One Direction with us!"

The camera crew cheered as the boys waved into the camera. Harry kept running his fingers through his just stlyed hair and I was tempted to go up there and slap him!

First of all the boys were asked about what they like in a girl, which was always the most popular question. I wasn't paying much attention until Louis answered his.

"I love a girl, who isn't afraid to be herself around us and who is the kindest person anyone could wish for."

He then turned to me.

"I also love a girl, who will stick up for herself and someone who loves me for just being me!"

I looked down blushing whilst he kept staring at me.

"So, Louis are the rumours true about you dating Emma Jenkins?"

My fists clenched, I hate that girl. Louis looked nervous and uncomftable.

"No, they're not true. I was drunk and I did the most stupidest and unforgivable thing by kissing her, but we are definitley not dating! I would never date her. Not when I love someone who is the most amazing girl, and she doesn't even realise it!"

He smiled at me some more as I blushed...

"So can we presume that you are talking about your girlfriend or possible exgirlfriend Paige Summers?"

Lou nodded.

"Yes, I'm talking about my best friend Paige-"

"And girlfriend." I piped up.

Louis looked at me and smiled in shock.

"Really?" I nodded.

When it was an ad break he ran up to me and kissed me.

"Thank you so much, I can't tell you how sorry I am..I love you!"

"I love you too!"

"OOOHHH!"

The boys said as they clapped their hands, even Harry looked happy! Lou handed me his necklace back and I placed it on.

In less than five minutes, twitter was obsessed over our reunion. And soon #Carrotkingandqueen was trending. I loved him, he loved me and that was all that mattered.

As I unlocked the door to our tourbus, I noitced a rose on the floor. All of its petals were plucked off and under it was a note.

You've pushed your luck...