Chapter Six

"Lets place a lock on the fridge for Niall, and we'll hide Harry's ipod and we'll hide Liam's weights-"

"Oh and we can hide that Zayn's art pad."

"Yess!! Great minds think alike!" He winked at me as we got to work. My job was to hide Zayn's notebook and sort out hiding Liam's gym equipment. Challenge Accepted...

I crept under the sofa, as I noticed they where now watching Finding Nemo. I crept into the room where they'd all placed their bags. I carefully unzipped Zayns bag and gasped as I noticed how much hair products there were! He had more than me,

I scooped them all up into my arms and placed them under my bed too. Mission one done.

I really like the boys, I feel like I've known them for ages! Lou is so funny and caring and so is Harry. I guess I love them all, theyre just adorable! Next I snook into the kitchen, where I found Harry lurking in the shadows.

"Oh my god, what are you doing here, you terrified me!"

"Sorry..I'm just thinking."

"Harry, is something wrong? I know you've just met me but you can trust me you know."

"Yeah..thanks we all love you, we feel like we've known you for ages, you fit right in with us!"

"Aww Harry, come here." I hugged him as Louis walked in. His face dropped when he saw us and he walked out of the room. What is with those two, I thought they where best friends?

Louis sat down on the sofa next to Zayn and Liam. Harry entered the room ans they stared at each over. *Awkward*

"I'm hungry, lets order pizza!"

"Niall really?"

"I can't help it, I've been doing a lot of excercise recently!"

"Niall, you raided the kitchen and walked around for a bit!"

"Pleasssseee, don't make me go hungry!"

"Fine." I handed him a takeaway menu and his face lit up - bless him.

Finding Nemo had nearly finished and they where getting tired.

"I wanna go to bed, I need my beauty sleep."

"Ok, na night then Zayn..." He collpased onto the mattress and fell straight asleep. Then Harry joined him and Liam. Niall was too busy, staring at the window waiting for the food to arrive.

"So.."

Louis stared at me and smiled.

"Are you tired?" He shook his head.

"Are you?" I shook my head.

"Ok quickfire questions then."

"Erm..okay?"

"Favourite colour?"

"Lilac"

"Red"

"Favourite Food?"

"Nando's"

"The Ivy."

"Favourite tv show?"

"The Voice."

"One Tree Hill."

"One Tree Hill, seriously isn't that a teenage girl tv show?"

"No! Don't diss, it's amazing."

"Sure" I said sarcastically.

"Hey!" He grabbed me and started tickling me.

"Stop..stop!" I screamed as I laughed so hard my sides ached.

"Shh! Louis, I'm tired but I can't sleep!" Harry appeared by the doorway, with bed hair looking exhausted.

"Aww come here H." He tucked him into bed, they where so adorable.

I laid down on a matress opposite as I heard the doorbell ring. Niall jumped from his seat and grabbed the pizza from the pizza mans arms. I turned around and Louis was asleep on the sofa, he looked so peaceful. I placed a blanket over him and Harold as I lay down on the opposite matress.

I could hear Zayn snoring and Louis began to sleep talk. This is going to be a long night... I closed my eyes as I drifted to sleep, today was one of the best days in my life!

"I don't want to wake her, she looks peacefull."

"Let's leave her then."

"She has a right to know!" I opened my eyes to see everyone standing over me.

"Whats wrong." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes. They all looked over at the window. I pulled myself up and gasped as I saw thousands of screaming girls with banners, standing around the flat. "Oh My God!"