Chapter Four

I jumped out of the shower after belting our a rendtion to 'man who can't be moved'.

I threw on a t-shirt and shorts and they all turned around as Zayn shouted

"I placed dibs on the shower!" He ran past me into the next room.

"Zayn..wrong room!"

"Oh..."

I pointed him to the right room and gave him a towel. The film had only been on for twenty minutes but already they where all glued to the screen. 'Normal'..

"Hiya." I whispered to Lou as I sat on the sofa next to him. He placed his arm around me and smiled. I snuggled into him as Harold coughed loudly and glared at me.

"What's wrong Harry?"

"Erm..nothing!"

Niall laughed at him, whilst Liam shushed us. Apparently, this was his favourite film.

"Wait, Niall you haven't done a forfeit!"

"Oh crap, I thought you'd forgotten about that!" I smiled evily as me, Lou, Niall and Harry huddled together, trying to think of a forfeit.

"How about something food related?" Haz asked.

"NO! Punish me but not the food!"

Oh gosh..poor child..

"I know! Let's make him prank call Simon and put on his twitter that he's expecting a love child with Mary Bryne!"

"Yessss!!" Lou shouted as he gave me a cheesy high five!

"No..not Simon..he scares me!"

"Nialler, you know he's a big softie really!"

"Fine!" He reached out his phone as it began to ring. I can't believe he was calling 'the Simon Cowell'!

"Hiya, love y'alright, I got a bone t'a pick wi' you mate! Cos me grandson, auditioned for the X Factor, and ya didn't even put him through!"

He tried his best at a Yorkshire accent and it was impressive! We all tried to stop laughing but Niall was shaking in fear. I laughed loudly and so did Lou, as Harry buried his laughs in a pillow.

"Right, ok how did you get this number?" Suddenly Niall put the phone down, as we let out our laughs.

"That was amazing Nialler!" I hugged him as he let out a sigh of relief.

"Now for the twitter!"

"Shhh!" Liam said, trying to enjoy the film!

"Oh and by the way, you have an amazing voice!"

"What? How? When did you hear me sing?" I stuttered quickly.

They pointed to the shower, as I turned red in embarassment.

"No really love, you're great!"

"Aww thanks Lou." He gave me a cuddle as Zayn strolled in, in a towel.

"Zayn Malik, put some clothes on!"

I covered my eyes as he grabbed his clothes.

"Sorry, I forgot we're not at home, well the same applies for Harry then, you know what he's like, he always walks around naked."

"It's liberating!" I shook my head at Harry.

"Please do wear clothes at all times, I don't want my eyes to be damaged. Lou gave me another high five as Harry let out a giggle himself.

Harry grabbed Nialls phone and started to write a status.

'Me and @MaryBryne_Official are dating, but so what I like an older woman x'.

He hit send as Niall dived for his phone!

"NO!" I looked at my twitter and noticed the millions of retweets and comments on it. News really does travel fast!

"Paige?"

"Yes."

"Can I..I mean 'we' have your number and twitter...just in case..erm..we need our hair doing?"

"Sure Lou." I gave him my number as he searched for me on twitter.

"Let's play hide and seek!" Zayn suggested.

"Yesss!" Lou stood up, all excited and kinda hyperactive.

"Bagsy me not it.." We all shouted but Liam was last as he wasn't even paying attention.

"W...what?"

"You're it Liam." He sighed and stood up.

"Aren't we a bit old for this..and mature?"

"Who are you kidding Liam, us 'mature'." "And I will never be too old!"

"Okay then.."

"How old are you Paige?"

"Nineteen, how old are you?"

"Twenty"

"Nineteen."

"Nineteen"

"Eighteen."

"Nineteen." They all murmered. I couldn't believe Lou was the oldest!

"100..99..98..97"

Liam began to count. We all split up as I saw Harry and Zayn dive into my bedroom and Niall 'found' himself in my kitchen. Lou followed me as I dived into the spare bedroom wardrobe.

"They'll never find us." I whispered as he held my hand.

"Ready or not, here I come!"

I could hear Liam and Harry shouting, I guess he wasn't a great hider. I then heard Zayn give up, because his hair was messy...

Suddenly, the door opened and Niall appeared clutching three sandwiches.

"Move up." He whispered.

"Niall, theres no room!"

"FOUND YOU!" They all burst in as me and Lou shouted

"Niall!!" We got out of the wardrobe and I noticed my bedroom door was wide open.

"Harold, you could've at least closed the -" I noticed my underwear draw wide open and some of my bra's where on the floor.

"Harry Edward Styles GET HERE NOW!"