Chapter Five

"What's wrong?"

Louis burst in and then noticed my various underwear sprawled across the floor. I was relieved that I didn't own any Bridget Jones style knickers. Louis quickly turned around, to face the door. See he was a gent whilst the others burst in and gawped at my underwear. Liam then turned around too.

"HAROLD!"

Harry walked in wearing my bra and thong.

"What the hell Harry!"

"Well, you said that I have to wear clothes and I have no pyjamas so...I thought two plus two.."

"Two add two is five Harry! Not 'wear Paige's underwear'. Harry, you cannot wear my underwear, wear your normal clothes."

"But you got them messy..."

"Ugh...erm...wear some of my shorts and top or something."

"Fine!"

He stormed into my bedroom and ransacked my wardrobe. One minute later, he appeared in some pink shorts and a top that says 'nobody's perfect..but I am pretty damn close!' I chuckled and grabbed my phone as I quickly took a picture of him in his 'outfit'.

"Seriously Harry?"

"Louis it was the manliest outfit in there.."

"Yeah...very manly." I laughed as I uploaded the picture onto twitter.

@Harry_Styles looking very macho...but somehow doubt it'll be a trend.. x

Very soon #Niceclothesharry was trending and there where many retweets. Harrys phone pinged and he checked onto his twitter.

"Ohmygod!! Paige!!"

The boys crowded around his phone and collpased into laughter as the very attractive picture of Harry popped up. Louis scooped me up into a hug, before whispering "RUN" to me.

I turned around and Harry was charging towards me, I screamed and ran around the living room as he cornered me.

"Look, there's some fans outside!"

They all looked and I ran off, before I felt two strong arms from behind grab my waist. I laughed as I tried to break free. I turned around and there was Harry, smiling at me with his dimples. He grabbed his camera and took a quick picture of me, before threatning to make it public.

"Harry nice try but I'm not wearing anything as near as unique as you so it won't work!"

"Oh yeah..." Well his plan failed, I ran back into the living room to see them all sat on the floor in a circle.

"What are you doing?"

"Truth or dare, wanna play?"

"Ok.."

"Don't worry we'll go easy on you cos you're a girl!"

"Oh..you did not just go there! Trust me you don't need to go easy on me!"

"Ok love." Louis said as he placed his arm around me, I raised my eyebrows and gave him a 'bring it on' look, he simply smiled. We span the bottle and it landed on Niall.

"Why is it always me?" We all laughed at him, poor Niall it just wasn't his day. Harry span it again and it landed on me.

"Ok, Niall truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Ok, I dare you to try and hold a bowl of ice cream for seven minutes, without eating it."

"But thats so hard!" I just smiled as I walked into the kitchen.

"Has anyone told you, you're really mean?" I turned around and Louis was stood there smiling.

"Has anyone told you, you're really immature!"

"Yeah..but I don't care, I don't wanna grow up, why would I?" I shrugged my shoulders as I finished making the ice cream.

"I have an idea, lets prank them."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked him suspiciously.

Harry's POV

He followed her into the kitchen. Did he not get my signals? I really like her, she can have a laugh with us and she isn't afraid to get dirty (ok messy..that sounds rude), and the fact that where famous doesn't phase her..oh and well she's hot - always a bonus...

I could hear them laughing and whispering. I can tell he likes her too but it's not fair..