ANIMALISM | Lookism x Parody...

By poppyayay

↣ Lookism x Parody! Delinquent! Reader ↢ [ Currently Editing ] ▸ Animalism (noun): behavior that is character... More

☾Fair Warnings☽
☾1☽
☾2☽
☾3☽
☾4☽
☾5☽
☾6☽
☾7☽
☾8☽
Author's Information.
☾9☽
☾10☽
☾11☽
☾12☽
☾13☽
☾14☽
☾15☽
☾16☽
☾17☽
☾18☽
☾19☽
☾Halloween Special☽
☾20☽
☾21☽
☾22☽
☾Q and A + Special Picture☽
☾23☽
☾24☽
☾25☽
☾26☽
☾27☽
☾28☽
☾29☽
☾30☽
☾32☽
☾33☽
☾34☽
☾Q and A SPECIAL☽
☾35☽
☾36☽
☾37☽
☾38☽
☾39☽
☾40☽
☾41☽
☾42☽
☾43☽
☾44☽
☾45☽
☾46☽
☾47☽
☾48☽
☾49☽
☾To clear things up☽
☾50☽

☾31☽

14.2K 775 831
By poppyayay

| Original Chap— Lookism ep. 34 |
Ep. 31  Call it a play date
not edited

"Hey Namsoon, you're always on Craigslist right?" Zack smiles at the dorky guy with his hand on his knee.

"I'm not very good at Craigslist. So help me out here please." Zack says as you kicked your feet up on the edge of his desk.

"Dude, you bullying him or something?" You asked as you continued chewing your bubblegum. "Man's look petrified."

"No! Of course not, I'm just asking for help!" Zack shoots back before sighing, "Why do you guys always see the worst in me?"

"Because you bullied people? Is this a trick question?" You asked, "Leave Stingy alone."

Mira smacks your leg to get them off the table as you winced, "Ouch."

"Quiet, both are you are just as bad." Mira says while crossing her arms.

"So anyways, what're you guys doing after school?" Zack turns his attention to the both of you as Stingy scurried away, then Daniel seems to merge himself into the conversation.

"Y/N, has something to do after school" Daniel says as he eyes you "But she didn't specify what."

"Vasco Date, remember?" You snapped your gum before all of them

"The mall?" Mira perks up "Can I come?"

"No!" You said a bit too desperate sounding as a blush tints your cheeks "I mean— I prefer shopping for underwear alone"

...

God fucking dammit mouth.

Daniel immediately turned away as his hand flings to his mouth, Zack just stared at you with his mouth agape and a heavy blush.

Mira on the other hand blushed a bit too before boldly speaking out "It doesn't matter, we're both girls anyway"

'Just because we're both the same gender doesn't mean I want you to see my titties' You shook your head "I prefer shopping alone, but thanks for the offer Mira"

"But I can help you!" Mira urges on "I mean- it'll be so much more fun with the two of us, don't you think? Plus I can show you around and everything"

Your bitchy side started to twitch in annoyance as it wanted to burst out with a 'hell no' however you pushed that shit down because... You just couldn't be mean to Mira.

"Maybe next time?" You shrugged at her as she finally got the message. Her eyes dropped down a bit as her hands fell to her lap. "Hey cheer up, aren't you supposed to be mad at me or something?" You said cheekily.

'I totally forgot!' Mira thinks before crossing her arms, turning away she nods "Of course I still am dummy!"

"Come on Mira ya know you still love me" You grinned at her.

"..."

"I'll go to Namsan or where ever with you" You said as you pointed up your index finger.

"... You... promise?" Mira asks as she turns back towards you with a hopeful expression.

"Sure why the fuck not (If the author isn't being lazy nor forgets it than yea)" You nod at her. 'Wait, I don't like going outside of my home'.

Zack and Daniel's only option was to sit back and watch this entire thing go down. They couldn't interrupt nor make themselves join into the conversation for some odd reason. It was almost like couple speak or something, and they couldn't help but feel like the third wheel.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

AFTERSCHOOL

"I'll see you later" You waved at Daniel as he only smiles at you and waves back.

"Bye Y/N" Mira says as she walks home with Zack, he also gives you a shy wave as he turns away.

As you watched your friends walk away and out of your view  you decided it was time to find Vasco. 'He's probably waiting in the Architecture Class or something' You thought as you turned back towards the school and before you can walk back in you heard something.

"Y/N!"

You turned around as your eyes widens.

(LMFAO I DREW THIS WHEN I WAS FIFTEEN IM SORRY GUYS HAHA)

Your jaw dropped as you eyed the single rose in his hands. "Vasco, you didn't need—"

He began to robotically walk towards you with a straight face as he bows and hands you the flower, and basically shoving it to your face as he blushed. "F-For You!" He stutters.

"I'm serious I don't know where to put this" You spoke "I don't even think I have a vase at home, you chill with me putting it in a tin can?"

Vasco is still bowing as he didn't know look up, he was trying to think of his next move but he racked through his brain. You sighed, 'Guess I'm gonna have to take the lead'

Taking the rose and putting it behind your ear for convenience sake, you stuff your hands in your jacket.

You walked by him, giving him a light pat on the back "You comin Vasco?"

He immediately straightens his back, his bow tie coming a bit undone as he quickly nods, the blush ever so evident on his face.

"Yes!" He said a bit too forcefully.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

MCDONALDS

You placed your tray down as you sat down on the chair, sitting across from Vasco, he was fiddling with his thumbs with a nervous smile crossing his face.

You gave him a strange look before handing him his Big Mac.

Yo two were really getting a lot of unwanted attention due to Vasco sticking out like a sore thumb just sitting there in his suit, everybody in the restaurant was staring at you two. A tiny embarrassed blush surfaced on your cheeks as you just continued concentrating down at your food.

'Just eat like normal... like normal' You thought as you picking. your first (favorite McDonald's food) out of your 10 other orders. As you began chowing down and forgetting all those stares you heard Vasco pipe up.

"Do you like dogs?" Vasco suddenly asks as you paused, your mouth full of food as you stared at him like a deer caught in headlights.

For some reason your brain stopped as you tried to swallow down the food. You wiped your mouth with your arm as you shrugged.

→ Fuck yes

"What kind of question is that?" You watched Vasco's face turn dim for a second before you give him a large smile "Fuck yeah I love dogs, maybe even more than people to be honest"

Vasco seems to brighten at that "R-Really? I love dogs too! They're so fluffy and cute, especially golden retrievers! They're just this blah blah blah"

He continues expressing his joy on the dog breed as you just chuckled, watching him so excited to talk about something was honestly fucking cute. You continued to try finishing your meal as you silently watch him talk and talk.

"Haha you can't catch me!" A little kid's voice yelled as you noticed some children playing around in the restaurant. One was chasing another as you tried ignoring the tiny humans.

"Haha!" Their laughter filled the air before you saw them passing Vasco and you, the tiny child suddenly trips and of course the drink was heading towards you. Your eyes widen for a second as you prepared to dodge the fallen liquid like a badass before something in your peripheral vision jumped towards you.

"W-" You began as you saw Vasco leaping over the small McDonald's table, his arms outstretched as everything was knocking over.

Everybody who witnessed the scene was silent as they stared at the scene. A tiny droplet of sprite fell on your cheek as Vasco's hair was dripping with liquid, his face close to yours as he had shielded you from the soft drink with his body.

You gave him a dull face as you laid on the ground 'Well that was unnecessary', you suddenly hear a voice as you noticed it was the father.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry!" He said as he comes up to his children, he looks distressed as he looks at Vasco.

Vasco gets off of you as he smiles at the father "We're fine mister, it was just a little spill''

"Are you sure? That suit you have on looks really expensive" The guy asks worriedly as he pockets his jacket for his wallet.

"No it's alright, it was just a small mistake. You don't need to pay me" Vasco shakes his head in refusal before looking down at the kids, who by the way, looked traumatized.

He pats the kid on their head, ruffling up their hair a bit "Just be careful next time, always watch where you're going alright?"

You got up as well, going through your sweatpants you picked out a two dollar bill (I'm going off the American Lookism so just pretend this is Korean money) before handing it to the kid.

"Get yourself a new drink, and don't spill it next time" You said, trying to be as kind as you can through you came off a bit menacing as well.

"U-Uh yes, I'm sorry!" The kids bowed before the father took them away, apologizing once more and thanking for your kindness.

You watched them walk away, the dad scolding his two children as you stood to the drenched Vasco.

"Hey Vasco"

"Hm?"

"What—"

"AHEM" A gruff voice interrupted you mid-sentence as you turned to find a McDonald's manager, tapping her foot impatiently as she crossed her arms, her low bun bobbing with every move she makes. "Clean this mess up if you will"

"What?" You spoke in a delinquent type tone "Does it look like we work here—"

You were once again interrupted by Vasco, he began picking up the fallen table and chairs, his eyes brightening "Can I have the mop please?" He asks.

...

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

WALKING DOWN THE STREET

"What the hell was that..." You grumbled as you kicked a rock down the street angrily "We were there for an hour because they couldn't even find the fuckin mop!"

"I'm sorry..." Vasco apologizes.

"For what? You didn't do a damn thing!" You said through gritted teeth.

"It was my fault for making a scene and knocking over the table" Vasco's ears dropped down as you noticed he was still a bit wet from the sprite that was poured on him, on closer inspection you even notice him shivering. Looking at him you crossed your arms —

"How about we call it a day, it's already getting dark" You conclude.

"W-Wait! Not yet" Vasco shakes his head as his frantically waves his hands "We need to walk around for an hour before going to the park!"

You tilt your head as one eyebrow arches up. Giving a 'huh?' noise.

"H-How about we go there?! That looks like a cool place!" Vasco points at a random direction, your eyes follow.

"That's a public bathroom Vasco" You deadpanned.

Vasco seems more and more flustered, he began rambling "I-I mean how about we just go around and eat the street food?"

"Sure" You replied with literally no ounce of hesitation, it was as if you hadn't just ate like ten McDonald meals just an hour ago.

As the two of you make your way around the streets, you hadn't even notice an hour or so had just passed by. In the end you were pretty satisfied, your arms full of korean sweets and snacks.

"Mmrph, sro arg rwe growing to da prawk et?" (TRANSLATION: So are we going to the park yet?) You asked, mouth full of food.

Vasco looks at his phone for a second before nodding, "Yeah, we can go now" He seems to have gotten more used to your presence by now, not stuttering as much as he looked more calm and less blushy.

Both of you walked towards the the park, you noticed the sky had turned pitch black as the only thing lighting up your guy's way were the lamps lamenting the streets.

Walking on the gravel path next to Vasco, you glanced around, trees lining down a path
and a beautiful lake centered the entire park, Vasco suddenly pauses in front of a certain area as he looks at his phone.

You tried peering over his shoulder however Vasco let's out a hand, his eyes fixated on yours as a small blush spread across his face "May I have your hand?" He asks politely.

Nodding, you calmly take his hand as he began leading you through the trees and bushes.

Pushing through the leaves he was trying to make a path for you, a small breeze passes your hair.

"Here we are" Vasco speaks, finally getting through the bushes as he pulls you in front of him. You blink.

Your mouth drops slightly out of pure shock as you stared at the magnificent scene in front of you two.

It was a secluded part of the park, the lake nearing the piece of land as trees surrounded the little meadow. On top of the grass was candles illuminating the gorgeous scene. The candles made a little path up to picnic blanket which was near the lake's waters. It was the perfect view for the night sky, glimmering with stars and a bright full moon.

You were half in awe and half worried about the candles which might be a fire hazard, but you were more in awe than worried. Well atleast you think so...

"It's beautiful" You murmured out as you squeezed Vasco's hand ever so slightly.

Vasco also seems in awe as well, almost as if he hadn't plan this "It really is". As the two of you began walking down the path of candles, you heard a small thump as you felt Vasco's hand stiffen.

'Oh no' You thought before glancing over, Vasco had knocked over a candle. 'Oh shit oh shit oh shit'

The small candle started a small fire, you immediately took action as you tried stepping on it in pure panic, however it just seemed to grow bigger and bigger "Vasco! Gets some of the lake water!" 

"THERE'S A FIRE!" Another voice screams out as suddenly a bunch of the Burn Knuckle Crew comes running out of the bushes.

...

As everybody grabs water and try to take out the flames you only stood in the center of the chaos. Your eyes dull and blank as you watched all the guys in panic at the Wild fire.

"I told you not to use real candles!"
"But it was more romantic that way!"
"Shut up just get more water!!"

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

A FEW MINUTES LATER

"Phew that could've been bad!" Jace takes a deep inhale as everybody lays on the grass, out of breath and tired.

"Hey Jace"

Everybody pauses as they took a look at the dark look on your face. As if practice, they all gulped at the same time.

"What did you guys think you were doing?" You gave him an eerie smile as you squeezed Jace's shoulder with immense strength.

Jace grunts as he puts his hands up in defense "Y-Y/N chill! W-We Just set up the entire thing and we stayed back because we wanted to see Vasco's first kiss"

Your eyes start softening as you let go of Jace's shoulder, a blush on your cheeks "First kiss?" You scratch your cheek embarrassingly with a light glare.

"But since somebody used real candles instead of fake ones..." One of the other Burn Knuckle crew guy scowls "Everything is ruined!"
"MORE. ROMANCE." Another dude emphasizes again.

Vasco stands next to his crew members as some started to even tease him about his date. "I-I think it's great that you guys came. How about we watch the stars together?"

Everybody pauses for a minute before cuddling up to their warm-hearted gang leader.

"Our leader is so kind!"
"We'll stay, don't we have some drinks or something?"
"Sangwoo can you bring the drinks!?"
"Do it yourself..."

Jace smiles as he pokes Vasco's cheeks, swinging his arm around his shoulders "Are you sure Vasco? Don't you want more alone time with Y/N?" He whispers in Vasco's ear slyly.

Vasco flares up before hiding his face in his fingers, squealing quietly.

"Come on, come on let's sit down!"

Everybody takes their seat near the lake, you and Vasco happened to sit next to each other in the middle. And while everybody was joking around, drinking some sodas you two were just awkwardly in the midst of a small party.

Of course you and Vasco were the quiet ones in all this as you two were basically squished together between the large bodies of the crew members who kept lightly pushing you into each other for shits and giggles.

You tapped your finger on the ground repeatedly, thinking you should say something as you started talking "So did Jace set everything up or something?"

"Mm hm, he even told me to wear this suit" Vasco nods "And to take you to a restaurant or something and come here in three hours"

'So he's the mastermind' You stare at Jace's back, he was laughing about something to his other friend.

The two of you stayed quiet for another minute or two before you began looking up at the shining stars, your eyes reflecting the brightness. 'This was a weird day.' You thought.

You suddenly felt something shiver next to you as you remembered Vasco still hadn't changed out of his soda soaked suit yet. As if instinct, you took off your jacket you placed it over his broad shoulders, the tiny jacket barely wrapping and covering around him as he stares at you.

"I didn't have time to say this back at the restaurant incident but..." You trailed off, remembering his body on top of yours, shielding you from the liquid, you turned to Vasco with a smile. The rose you almost forget that was tucked behind your ear tilted with you, you face looked angelic for a moment.

"I think you're a really cool guy"

...

Vasco blushes furiously as he holds onto the jacket, placing a hand over his mouth as you continued.

"I had fun on this one dollar date. Let's do this again sometime" You smirked cockily, nudging him. He only seems to nod happily as a stream of tears fell down his cheeks.

"W-Wait why're you crying, did I say something wrong?" You began panicking again as you hold onto his shoulders worriedly.

"N-No" he spoke up "I'm just really, really happy right now"

The laughter of the crew was loud enough to bother the silent night, everybody was having fun, drinking, laughing, and genuinely having a good time.

You sat back with a relieved sigh "What the fuck dude, made me all worried for nothing"

And that was how Vasco and your first date went.

It was a fun time.

Sucks that it's a school night.

| ONE DOLLAR DATE END |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 540 27
[ various! lookism × fem! reader ] The bitter cold raged on, warm blood unraveled upon snow. The grievances in her heart remained. As usual. Yet sor...
FAME By Naveyu

Fanfiction

2.8K 51 14
She's drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, rich, and kind hearted. Born with a prominent name and is raised by one of the most powerful men in South Kore...
96.7K 3.9K 25
Lookism Various Characters x Female Reader Fanfiction Dissociative Amnesia. A type of amnesia where you'll experience difficulty remembering importan...
39.6K 1.2K 54
follows plot💕ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES😭😭😭best ff ever trust 🙏🙏 They said what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And al...