๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By niawhxelers

๐— ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ "๐šŠ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ... More

After closing the gate.
Preparing for the Snowball.
Snow?
Love.
Broken.
Love.
I miss you.
Eggo.
Sweet nothing.
Sweet Nothing 2.
I need you to see me.
Babysitting.
School.
Journal.
Christmas pt. 1
Christmas pt. 2
After closing the gate 2.
Stargaze.
Wisdom teeth.
Soulmate AU.
There for you.
Never Be Alone
Names.
Whistling.
First date.
Day one.
Popcorn.
Memories.
Breakup.
Arcade.
Nightmare.
4th of July.
Thanksgiving.
Cute.
Proposal.
Butterfly.
Always.
Nature.
Assdffhkbljdy
Goodbye.
Period.
Is This Love?
If I Knew.
Group chat or what????
Paint war.
First Times.
Laser tag.
Rainbow.
Fallin' All In You.
Protective boyfriend.
is that alright?
{ little bonsai tree }
shameless
tickles.
treehouse
thank you

Protective much.

5.6K 98 276
By niawhxelers

This one shot was kind of a request from fangurrrrlll ,who I would like to thank for voting and commenting since the beginning. <3

"Are you the pilot? ARE YOU THE PILOT?"
"Is this about my wife?"
"Boy I wish she was my wife."

Some months had passed since the snowball, and everything seemed to be going fine.

No more Demogorgon, no more Mind Flayer and even better, no more Hawkins Lab.

Eleven woke up surprisingly smiling. She had dreamt about Mike and her doing normal stuff together, going to the movies and holding hands. Just thinking about it made her happy.

She yawned as she walked out of bed, walking to the kitchen following the smell of delicious Eggos.

She saw Eggo already waiting for her out of her room, so she grabbed the dog and began to pet it.

"Good morning kid, how did you sleep?" Hopper ruffled her hair and sat down in front of her, giving her the Eggos.

"I slept great, and you?"

"Same, thanks for asking. So, today your friends have school and I have to work today, and maybe I will be later than usual, are you okay with staying alone?" Eleven was more understandable now, she knew all that Hopper wanted was to protect her, so now it would be rare if her and Hopper fought or something like that.

Eleven nodded.

"Then you have to study, I don't want you to watch your soap operas all day." El frowned.

"I don't watch them anymore, I'm starting to like other things. Like Star Wars!" Hopper smiled at how excited his daughter was. "Mike likes those movies too. Maybe we can watch them together when he visits!" Hopper's smiled disappeared as soon as she mentioned Mike.

It's not that he doesn't like that Wheeler kid, it's just that... he can't believe El already likes someone at the age of 13. For him she was still to young for that stuff, and he didn't want to see her hurt because of a boy.

"Yeah kid, sure. As long as I'm there too. But remember to study, and eat something besides Eggos, I left frozen food in the refrigerator." El made a disgusted look and Hopper laughed. "See ya later kid. And wash your hands before you eat, you just touched the dog." Hopper kissed El's forehead and left the cabin.

Mike just couldn't concentrate in class. Everything that was in his mind was El.

El smiling.
El laughing.
El hugging him.

Just El, his El.

He loved everything about her, and since her return he felt like if something was missing when she wasn't with him. He wanted her there, at school with him.

Mike's daydream was suddenly interrupted by Dustin clapping his hands in front of him, making him jump and gasp.

"Dude, you are doing it again, it's getting kinda creepy." Lucas said, and Mike frowned confused.

"Doing what?"

"That face you do when you think about Eleven. You do it almost all the time, it's like the only thing you can think about! It's like if you were obsessed with her or something. You saw her just yesterday and you already miss her!"

"Shut up Lucas, it's true love."

"No, it's an obsession!"

"Love!"

"Obsession!"

"Love!"

"Obsession!"

"Love!"

"Shut up! Mike already left idiots." Max got in the middle of Dustin and Lucas, pushing them away from each other with her arms.

"And where did he go?" All of the friends turned around to see Will, who was just standing there without saying anything.

"I don't know, but we have to leave too, lunch is almost over. Let's go!" Everyone followed Will to the classroom of their next class.

Surprisingly, or maybe not, Mike didn't show up to that class or the rest of them.

El was peacefully reading in her room. She had a book on her right hand and a dictionary in the other, but she almost didn't need it as she had been doing this since her return, trying to improve her English.

Suddenly a knock on the door made her leave her books on her bed and go there, ready to attack. Whoever knocked didn't use the special knock Hopper did.

She picked up Eggo from the floor as the dog followed her wherever she went.

She was scared that someone had found her and was going to take her to the lab again.

"Who-who i- s t-there?" Eleven tried to sound as scary as possible, but instead she could notice how scared she had sounded. She shut her eyes close and bit her lip, as she internally slapped herself.

"El? It's me, Mike!" El's eyes opened widely and she smiled. She left Eggo in the floor and ran to the door to open it, and as soon as she did Mike threw himself to her, almost tackling her to the floor. She hugged back gladly and they stood there for a while, holding the other moving from side to side.

Both of them pulled apart smiling and looked into each other's eyes. Whenever they did that, Mike couldn't help but admire her. Admire her big brown eyes, her little nose and her lips. Oh, how beautiful she was, and how-

"Mike?" Mike shook his head slightly.

"What's wrong princess?" El blushed so much that her face looked like a fire truck. Mike smiled at how cute she looked until he realized what he had said, blushing even more than El. But he liked the way it sounded, so he would keep using it. She was cute when she blushed, but come on, when wasn't she cute, right?

"W-what are you doing here? I thought you had school."
"You don't want me here? Okay, then I guess I'll leave." Mike turned around and began walking away with a smirk on his face.
"NO! I mean, no. It's not that I don't want you here, I actually love-" Mike raised his eyebrows and El widened her eyes. "I LOVE THAT YOU ARE HERE, not what you were thinking. WAIT NO!...I- but, I mean, I know that... well. UGH, I don't even know what I'm saying." Mike laughed and hugged her again briefly. She's so adorable.

"I missed you, El. And I know I saw you yesterday and all but, well..." Mike scratched the back of his neck. "It seemed like an eternity without you." Mike had been moving his eyes to El and then to the floor, then back to El and then to the floor. El giggled and cupped his face in her hands.

She kissed his cheek soundly and smiled. "I missed you too, Mike." Mike smiled too and began to lean in. El did too and as they closed their eyes-

DING

Mike again wrapped his arms around El protectively and she laughed as she blushed.

"You have to stop doing that any time something scares us Mike, it was just the toaster." El was still laughing as Mike let her go from his grip. Mike laughed too at her contagious laughter.

"Sorry, I can't. But what did you prepare? I'm starving." El glanced at Mike like saying 'isn't it obvious' and then grabbed the Eggos she had prepared. Mike snorted.

"But you'll have to prepare yours, Eggos are the only thing I don't share." El stuck her tongue out as she closed her eyes. Mike laughed and as El was taking one Eggo to her mouth to bite it, Mike stole it from her hand and ran away.

El gasped dramatically and took her hand to her chest. "You didn't!"

"Yes I did. What are you going to do about it, huh?" Mike turned around and began to run away from El laughing.

El stood up and chased him through the entire house, laughing as much as him.

El then jumped to Mike's back, laughing.
"GIVE. ME. GODDAMN. EGGOS."

"Sorry princess, but this prince is hungry too." Mike then put his hands on El's thighs, careful to not make her feel uncomfortable, and began running through the cabin with El still on his back.

Both of them laughed and Mike then placed her down to the floor again after some time. Before El could do anything Mike picked her up bridal style and ran to her room, throwing her to her bed careful to not hurt her.

El was still laughing as looked at her with his signature love eyes. He kneeled down and pecked El on the nose before running away with her Eggo laughing evilly. "Thank you for the Eggo sweetie."

El ran to him and tackled him to the floor. She kissed him on the cheek, distracting him as she took the Eggo from his hand. . "No, thank you for the Eggo, sweetie." El then ran to her room and locked herself as she ate the Eggo with satisfaction. She then got out of the room and gave Mike one half of her Eggo.

"I know you are hungry, so I can make an exception with my no-sharing-eggos rule, just for you." She held the piece of Eggo to him and he gladly accepted.

"Thanks El. You're amazing." Mike side hugged her as he rubbed her arm with his hand and ate the Eggo.

Once he finished he hugged Eleven and she hugged back instantly, wrapping her arms around his torso as he had one of his hands on her back and the other one stroking her hair. He rested his chin on top of her head and closed his eyes, enjoying the moment. He could never have enough of her, he could hug her for hours and still love every second of it.

Suddenly he could feel El shiver, so he began to rub her back thinking that she was cold. He kissed the top of her head and then rested his chin on her head again, smiling widely.

Mike's smile disappeared as soon as he heard El sob quietly.

He tightened his grip for a second before pulling away a little bit so that he could see her face. El just looked to the ground, not wanting to look at him in the face as she knew that as soon as she did so, she would break down.

Mike still wanted to see her, and he wanted her to see him too, so he put his finger under her chin and made her see him to the eyes.

Mike's heart shattered at the view in front of her. Tears were falling from her eyes slowly as her lower lip quivered. Her cheeks and nose were red and her eyes looked broken.

"What's wrong princess?" Eleven sobbed.

"Everything, Mike. Everything. I just..." El sobbed as more tears fell from her eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Eleven nodded slowly and Mike grabbed her hand, leading her to the couch. El sat down and Mike kneeled in front of her as he stroked her hand with his thumb.

"It's just that... I don't really know where to begin." El wiped one tear away with her hand. "My whole life was taken away from me, my childhood, my mom, my sister, everything. And then I ruin everyone's life because I opened the stupid gate. Sometimes I think everything would have been better if I just had never existed. None of this would have happened. But I know that's impossible, the damage is already done and there is nothing I can do about it. I'm broken, damaged. I am a risk, I'm dangerous and I'm scared that one day, you will realize that and leave me like many people do. I'm bound to be scared of everything, to hurt people I love." She sobbed and shut her eyes, allowing more tears to come.

"I already did. I hurt everyone, especially you. I'm so stupid. I didn't answer in those 353 days you called, and everyday I just stood there seeing you cry because of me, when I could have done something. And I'm scared of loosing everyone, that one day either you decide to leave me or that you are taken away from me. Everything is wrong with me, Mike. But you... you are the only thing that seems right for me, in my life. I don't... I don't deserve you. None of you. You don't deserve all the crap I have made you go through. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I just don't want to loose you, Mike. That is my biggest fear. What if this isn't over and something takes me away, or worse, takes you away?" El sobbed and took her hands to her face, crying. She had been thinking about that every night, so telling it to Mike was hard for her.

Mike looked at her, tears forming in his eyes. He bit his lip and sat down next to her, wrapping his arms around her as she cried. Mike allowed his own ears to fall too.

He would be lying if he told her he hadn't thought about it. That all of this wasn't over and that something could break them apart again. He had thought about it almost everyday since her return, that's why he was so protective over her, why he always tried to enjoy the little moments he had with El. Because he was scared that one day, it would be their last time together.

He pulled apart enough to see her face, with red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. He cupped her face with his hands and stroke her cheeks with his thumbs.

"El, I can't tell you if this is over or not. And I can't promise that we are safe cause we don't know that for sure and friends don't lie, but what I can promise is that I will fight for us to be together. I will fight for our happy ending, the one we deserve. And if that doesn't work, then we will find our way back to each other as we always do. You are not getting away from me. Never again."

El sobbed one last time. "As long as we are together." She gave him a weak smile. "Promise?"

Mike smiled back. "Promise." Both of them leaned in, their foreheads touching. "I love you El."

"I love you too Mike." With this they joined their lips in a sweet kiss, forgetting about all of their problems, focusing on the moment, on each other. It was only the two of them against the world.

They pulled away after a while and smiled goofily. "Do you want to watch a movie? We still have time before Hopper comes back." El nodded and stood up to prepare popcorn as Mike chose the movie. (Again, I'm not sure how many things worked back then so let's pretend that they can pick up what movie they want to see)

Once everything was set for their movie marathon both of them laid on the couch with a blanket covering both of them. They intertwined their legs as El rested her head on Mike's shoulder and her out his arms around her as his head rested on El's.

He had intentionally picked up a scary one so that every time El got scared she would move closer to him and he could tighten his grip without making it too awkward.

They had been watching the movie for a while before they heard the sound of a car parking. El tensed up. "Hopper." She whispered.

She tried to get up but Mike didn't let her. He was too comfortable with El and he didn't want that moment to end. Especially because of Hopper.

"Don't worry about him. Just stay. Please." El looked at him as he gave her puppy eyes, begging her. She sighed but smiled as she went back to her old position.

Hopper was knocking and before he could finish his special knock El opened the door with her mind.

"Hey ki- WHAT THE HELL." Mike had to contain a laughter at Hopper's face. "WHAT IS WHEELER DOING HERE." Suddenly Hopper gasped realizing the position the two kids were in. "STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL YOU BAST-" El widened her eyes at him, as if she was trying to make him feel guilty. He sighed. "What the hell are you doing here Wheeler? I don't want you here, leave."

"Well, I was trying to recover some of the lost time of those 353 days you kept us apart from each other, so if you want me to leave then you'll have to wait until El says so." Mike raised his eyebrows and kissed El's cheek, making her giggle and Hopper's face go red of the anger.

"You want to stay? That's fine." Hopper walked to the table and grabbed the plate with the popcorns. "Then, it has to be according to my rules." He pushed El and Mike away as he sat down in the middle. "What are we watching?" He stuffed his mouth with popcorn.

"We were watching a scary movie." Hopper choked on his popcorn as soon as El said that.

He turned around to see Mike and glared at him. "You chose it, wheeler?" Mike just nodded eye-wided, as his wave of confidence disappeared as soon as he didn't have El next to him. Hopper just glared at him. "Then let's watch it."

Mike pressed play and the movie continued. Suddenly a scary part happened and Hopper screamed, faking it. "Oh Mike, I'm so scared, can you hug me?" Hopper smirked and Mike just rolled his eyes. Eleven giggled, making both Mike and Hopper smile.

Hopper got too distracted with the movie to notice El and Mike holding hands behind him. They were looking at each other and mouthing things to make the other laugh. Specially Mike, he loved it when she put her hand on her mouth as she tried to contain her laughter.

Hopper looked to the empty bowl on his lap. He growled as he stood up to prepare more popcorn. He turned around to Mike and El. "When I come back I want to see you in this exact distance, got it?" Both of them nodded and he left the living room.

When he came back he truly didn't expect to see what he saw.

His baby girl kissing Wheeler. ON THE FUCKING LIPS.

He let the bowl of popcorn fall to the ground, making El jump and Mike instantly grab her hand. Both of them looked at him and widened their eyes, scared. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER!" Hopper was fuming, and El swears she had never seen Hopper that angry.

Mike just frowned and put one arm around Eleven.

Hopper breathed heavily. "Listen here and listen good, Wheeler. You are leaving this house, go back to yours, and forget about seeing Eleven until I say you can, okay? Now leave before I change my mind and keep you away from her forever." Hopper walked to Eleven and pulled her by the hand, taking her away from Mike. He glared at Mike one last time before turning around to his room, taking El with him.

"NO!" Hopper turned around and saw Mike, completely red.

"What did you just say?"

"I said, no. I'm not leaving. And no, I'm still going to see El for as long as I want anytime I want, and there's nothing you can do about it. But why do you even hate me so much? As far as I know I have never done anything bad to you, you did. You already kept her away from me once, that's not happening again." Mike walked to El and pulled her back to him, side hugging her.

"You really wonder why I don't like you?" Mike nodded. "You have been taking advantage of El since she returned, if not before that. She's not ready to have a boyfriend! She probably doesn't even know what that is!" He looked at Eleven as she moved her mouth to speak, but she decided not to. "And you come and take advantage of that, of her innocence. You'll end up hurting her. You don't deserve her."

"I'm not taking advantage of her! I would never do that, and you know it. And I know I don't deserve her." El squeezed Mike's hand and gave him a reassuring look. He smiled to her, knowing that she was trying to tell him with her eyes that he did. "Or maybe I do, I don't know actually. You don't hate me because you think I take advantage of her, you don't like me because you know that what El and I have is unbreakable and you are afraid that I will take her away from you. I would never hurt El, I love her with my life." Hopper widened his eyes. "Yeah, you heard right. I love her. And she loves me too so there's nothing you can do to pull us apart. I love her so much, in a way I don't think is even possible for other people to love."

"I don't believe any of that crap you are saying. You are 13 for god's sake! You don't know what love is yet. You are just a little stupid and confused mess of hormones that just thinks about one thing, and your using El's innocence in advantage of that. "

"Look Hopper, I do love what love is. El taught me. And of course not! It's not like that! I'm thirteen, and so is her!" El just frowned confused. She didn't know what they were talking about, so she would ask later.

"I know how kids your age are, you are no different."

"Yes I am."

"No. No, you are not."

"I am!"

"I said no"

"Yes I am!"

"STOP!" Suddenly the ground shaked, making both Hopper and Mike look at Eleven.
"That's enough. You two are the people who I care the most about in the entire world, I don't like to see you fighting." El turned to face Hopper. "Dad, he is different. If it wasn't because of him, I wouldn't be here with you. I would be dead for sure. He saved me, he's the reason I'm here with you. And he does not take advantage of me, how could he do that? I mean, I don't really understand that part but I'm sure he doesn't. We love each other, wether you like it or not. Both of you only want what is best for me, so stop fighting!"

Hopper and Mike looked at each other. They knew El was right, both of them only wanted what's best for her. She is the most important thing for both of them, and fighting only made her upset.

Hopper knew that Mike loved El, even if he hated to admit it. The way he looked at her, the way he talked softer with her than with the others and the fact that he called her for almost a year made it pretty obvious.

Mike knew why Hopper wouldn't admit it. He didn't like to see El growing up, specially with a boyfriend by her side. He was scared that someone would actually hurt her even more, and so was Mike.

They looked at each other. Hopper raised his hand for a handshake, and Mike gave him his hand, shaking it.

"I'm sorry kid."

"I'm sorry too."

El smiled at them as she grabbed her dog and hugged the three of them. "Great! Now, can we continue watching the movie?" Hopper and Mike laughed.

Mike looked at his watch and gasped. "Shi-" Hopper looked at him, daring him to finish that sentence. "Shi Shi Shi Shi." Mike began to move his hands from side to side and singing, trying to hide the fact that he was going to say shit in front of El. El laughed as she knew what he was going to say.

"El, I have to leave now or my mom's gonna kill me. Can I call you later?" El nodded and accompanied him to the door.

"See you later Mike." El was really careful not to say 'Goodbye Mike'.

"See you later El, love you."

"Love you too." Both of them leaned in. Hopper growled behind them, glaring at mike. Mike just looked at him, smirked and kissed El on the lips. She gladly kissed back and Hopper coughed.

"It's time to go home Mike! Unless you want me to kill you before your mom does." El looked at Hopper and he raised his hands innocently.

"Just stating the facts. Now go." Mike rolled his eyes and kissed El briefly before running to his bike. What a day.

4123 words!

If you understand the Percabeth reference I love you.
I hope this is what I was asked for, if not then tell me and I'll try to re-do it as good as I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1.3K 35
"๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š" ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃโ˜ผ๏ธŽ [๐–ฅ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฟ๐–ฟ] [๐–ฒ๐—‰๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ]
312K 6.1K 106
Millie imagines ๐Ÿ™ƒ
19.4K 774 58
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„ "๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž...๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐." ~ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ {๐Ÿ‘~๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–} ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ {๐Ÿ–~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—~๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ} ~ ๐Ÿ”...
233K 5.2K 32
"That new girl is weird" "Wait... where did she go?" Mike wheeler x reader