Sex, Love, and Basketball *Bo...

By KarmyVolkevens

**Includes SLB Books 1 and 2** Sex, Love, and Basketball follows a groups of girls and a few guys on their jo... More

Introduction
1. Move In Day
2. Campus Tour
3. "Shopping"
4. Do I Know You?
5. "Is This a Game To You?"
6. I Deserve Better
7. "International House of Pussy...I mean Pancakes."
8. "I Know It Was You."
9. Daaaammmnnn!
10. Feel My Pain
11. One on One
12. Legal
13. Birthday Sex
14. Momma Don't Play (Skip to the very end of this ch.)
15. Just a One Time Thing: Part 1
16. Just a One Time Thing: Part 2
17. A Deal's a Deal
18. Why Her?
19. Needing Space
20. Making Up
21. Just For The Night
22. Faking It
23. Taking L's
24. Double Dating
25. Perfect Timing
26. Ex's and Oooooh's
27. Pizza and Chill
28. The Honeymoon Stage
29. "Hoemance"
30. Stitches
31. Saying Goodbye
32. The Jealous Type
33. Buzzer Beater
34. First Fight
35. Official
36. Head Ahh
37. "I'd Go Anywhere With You."
38. Exposed
39. Christmas Break
40. It's All Good
41. Sistah Sistah
42. Bad Timing
44. Christmas
45. New To This
46. Fighting and Cheating
47. Misunderstandings and Mental Breakdowns
48. YT People Sh*t
49. Chaos and Tragedies (Part 1)
50. Chaos and Tragedies (Part 2)
(Book 2) 1. The Perfect Couple
2. Awkward Situations
3. No New Friends
4. You Ain't Got No Nipples!!!
5. One Hundred Yard Suicides
6. Get The Strap
7. "Are You A Boy Or A Girl?"
8. Baggage
9. P.E. To The TT. Y
10. Break Ups, Makes Ups, And Things That Start With The Letter P
11. Explosions and....Proposals?
12. First Times and Goodbyes
13. Sebastian's Tree
14. Hypocrite
15. Cherry Pie
16. Match Makers
17. I Hate You
18. Number 22
19. Heat Of The Moment
20. "Eating"
21. The Silent Treatment
22. Meeting The Rents
23. Talk To Me
24. Parking Ticket
25. Ménage à trois
26. Ménage à trois (Part 2)
27. Three's a Crowd
28. Bad Idea
29. Recovery Road (Part 1)
30. Recovery Road (Part 2)
31. Family and Friends Day
32. Old Habits
33. First Fights and First Dates (Part 1)
34. First Fights and First Dates (Part 2)
35. Ghosting
36. Ambush
37. Group Hangout (Part 1)
38. Group Hangout (Part 2)
39. The Kick Back
40. Millenniums

43. N.I.M.D.K

1.2K 60 46
By KarmyVolkevens

(AN: I'm really sorry if things are starting to seem random or rushed. I write whatever comes to my mind. Nothing is ever planned out, but the sequel will be more thought out, so please just bear with me. 😅 And thanks for 5k reads! ❤️😘)

Excuse any mistakes or grammatical errors.

Jayla

Having stitches in my lip sucked. Not only did I look like shit, my face felt like shit. My mouth was aching and the pain pills I got weren't helping very much. I could only blame myself for this because I shouldn't have come at Aniya like that.

"You're not any less beautiful than you were before if that's why you've been glued to the mirror."

I jumped at the sound of Aniya's voice. I sort of forgot that the bathroom in my room was connected to Dani's room. Which is where Aniya slept.

"You're just saying that." Aniya slipped between me and the mirror so I couldn't my see my reflection.

"Look at me." The girl said, grabbing my face with her good hand, so I couldn't look past her.

"I'm looking at you." I said looking into the girl's eyes. Another difference between Aniya and Dani was that Aniya's eyes were a lighter shade of brown than Daniella's.

Aniya turned my face side to side like she was examining me and I tried not to be nervous about our close proximity, but it was hard.

"What are you doing?" I asked the girl and she finally stopped moving my face.

"I'm trying to find an imperfection, but I haven't come across any. I guess that means you're perfect." The girl said looking into my eyes and using her super powers on me.

"Stop." I said backing away from the girl. "Stop doing whatever it is you're doing. I like Mya."

Aniya raised her hands in surrender. "I'm not doing anything, but trying to get you to see what I see. Then again, if you saw what I see when I look at you, you wouldn't be humble."

Did this girl have a book of pick up lines or something?

"Stop flirting with me."

"Why? You feel your resistance breaking?" The girl asked licking her lips and making me shiver. Hopefully she didn't notice.

"N-No." I stuttered.

"Do I make you nervous?" The girl asked stupidly.

Duh bitch! You have super powers!

"Um, Jay, you have a visitor. I told her to come up, but she said she wouldn't be here long."

Thank God for Dani and my visitor that was obviously Mya, considering she's the only other person I know in this state besides the Fullers and Nadia.

I dashed out of the bathroom and down the stairs. Not because I was excited about my visitor, but because I was happy to get out of that bathroom with Aniya.

Mya was sitting in the living room when I got downstairs. She and Ms. Fuller were having a conversation, but they stopped talking when I made my presence known.

"I'll let you two talk." Ms. Fuller said leaving the living room.

"Hey." I greeted the girl and she gave me a weak smile in return.

"Hey."

There was an awkward silence, so I cleared my throat just to make some type of sound. She obviously came here for a reason, but she was just sitting there, playing with her fingers.

"I have to tell you something, but I don't know how to say it." The girl finally spoke and I sat down beside her on the couch. I had something I needed to tell her as well, but I'm gonna let her say hers first just in case mine is worse.

"Just say it." I encouraged.

Mya sighed and turned towards me. I immediately notice the hickey's on her neck. Yes! She fucked up too. Wait.

"What is that on your neck?" I asked the girl, even though I already knew the answer to my question, and her face turned red.

"Would you believe me if I said it was a rash?" The girl asked and I stale faced her.

"Would you believe me if I said I can shoot rainbows out of my ass?" I asked.

Mya didn't respond.

"Just tell me what's up." I told the girl because I honestly wasn't even mad. I should have been, but I honestly didn't care. I don't know why I didn't. I just didn't.

"The last week and a half, I've been spending time with my ex. As you already know, our break up was complicated and I never really got over her. I didn't expect her to come back into my life so soon. I didn't expect it at all." The girl confessed and I couldn't stop the laughter from leaving my mouth.

"Wow." I chuckled. I winced right after because of my stitches.

"What happened to your mouth?" The girl asked with a frown and I scoffed.

"It doesn't even matter."

I got up from the couch.

"I'm sorry, Jayla." The girl said standing up too.

"Don't even trip. I fucked up too." I admitted.

"What?" The girl asked looking confused.

"I didn't go as far as fucking my ex, but I did kiss someone else. I regretted it right after and that's sort of how I got my mouth fucked up, but now I don't even feel bad about it." I shrugged.

"I don't know what else to say. I'm sorry for going behind your back, but I'm in love with her." The girl admitted and I just shrugged again.

"You should have told me you were hung up on your ex from the jump. I wouldn't have wasted my time."

Mya frowned at me.

"I already told you I didn't expect her to come back. I wanted to move on and I actually liked you."

I scoffed.

"Damn, it's past tense already?"

I literally felt nothing at that moment. I wasn't mad or sad. I can honestly say I didn't give a fuck. It sort of worried me because I really did like Mya. Why didn't I care that she was choosing her ex over me?

"There's no need for us to go back and forth about this. We both fucked up so we obviously didn't like each other as much as we thought we did." The girl spoke getting an attitude.

"Don't get a fucking attitude with me because you went off and did the exact shit you were afraid of me doing." I spoke with a finger in the girl's face. "You gave me hell about my past like you were perfect, but really, you're just as much of a hoe as you accused me of being. But I'm not even mad. Go be with the bitch that hurt you. Stupid ass girl."

I was walking away from the girl when she pushed me causing me to stumble forward.

"Mya." I said in a warning tone. I really wasn't trying to fight this girl. I couldn't bring myself to hit her anyway.

"I'm fucking sorry, Jayla!" The girl yelled in a taut voice. "I know I fucked up, but you don't get to call me a hoe. I was single and I'm in love with her. I know she hurt me, but I love her."

Mya sat back on the couch and buried her face in her hands as she cried.

I felt kind of bad for calling her a hoe, but come on now. You can't do hoe shit and then cry when someone calls you a hoe. That's basic hoe 101. Own yo shit.

I sighed and sat beside the girl before placing a hand on her back.

"I'm sorry for calling you out of your name. This is just hella ironic." I spoke as I rubbed the girl's back in order to comfort her.

I'm too fucking nice. She was fucking a whole nother bitch. If I would have done that to her, she would have been calling me all types of shit and trying to beat my ass and the other bitch's ass.

"I know." The girl sat up and wiped her eyes. "You don't have anything to be sorry for. I fucked up. I just don't like being called that. This was just a complicated situation. I wouldn't have gone behind your back with anyone else. She just has this hold on me."

I nodded my head in understanding. "Shit happens."

"I'm gonna go now. I'm sure you don't want to see me anyway." The girl spoke sadly and I didn't respond in order to refrain from hurting her feelings.

I stood up from the couch and Mya did the same. I was nice enough to walk the girl to the door.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around." The girl spoke awkwardly.

"Bye Mya." I said opening the door for her.

There was a girl leaning against her car and I'm not even gonna be a hater. She was fine as hell. She didn't look better than me though. Well, my lip is fucked up, so she did at the moment.

Mya went over to the girl and she pulled Mya into her arms.

I didn't want to watch them make out or something, so I closed and locked the door.

I should have felt something.

I went into the kitchen and I rolled my eyes when I saw Aniya sitting on the island. She was struggling to eat a bowl of cereal and smiled when she saw me.

"I wasn't eavesdropping or anything, but I heard about Mya fucking her ex." The girl gave me a fake look of sympathy. "You wanna fuck about it? I mean talk. Verbal autocorrect is a bitch."

I just laughed at the girl because she was kinda funny.

"On a more serious note. Fuck her. You can do better if you ask me."

Aniya looked like an idiot with her bowl of cereal cradled in her arm almost like a football.

"That would be so much easier if you'd sit at the island instead of on it. Doesn't your mom hate that anyway?"

"It would be even easier if you fed me." The girl answered.

"I'm not feeding you." I refused.

"Fine, just answer this one question." The girl said giving up on her cereal.

"What?" I asked preparing myself for whatever foolishness was about to come out of this girl's mouth.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked looking serious for the first time ever. It caught me off guard honestly.

"Yeah. I honestly don't even care. If she's happy with the bitch that broke her heart, so be it. I didn't want a relationship anyway." I shrugged and Aniya narrowed her eyes at me.

"Are you saying that because you're hurt or do you genuinely not give a fuck?" The girl asked and I chuckled.

"The second one." I told the girl.

"Good."

"Why is that good?" I asked.

"Because you don't have an excuse not to fuck with me now." The girl smirked and I rolled my eyes.

She was right though. I didn't have anyone to commit to and I wasn't really opposed to casual sex. Not to mention how long it's been since I got some pussy.

"How long until your hand is better?" I asked the girl and she smirked.

"I don't need my hands to please you, baby girl. And besides, I was born with two." The girl said wriggling the fingers on her good hand. "The real question is how long until your mouth heals."

The tone of Aniya's voice gave me chills.

"Two weeks, thanks to you." I grumbled making the girl giggle. "I'll be back in school by then."

"No biggie, my mom wants Dani and me at the same school. I'm good with transferring since the pussy at my school is getting old. I hate fucking the same bitch twice." The girl pouted.

"You've only been there for a semester." I said laughing at the girl.

"What's your point?" She asked looking at me like I was stupid.

"Never mind." I said grabbing the girl's bowl of cereal.

"Damn. I got you doing wife shit already?" The girl asked once she realized I was going to feed her like she suggested.

"No." I chuckled. "It's just that it's my fault you messed your hand up in the first place. That punch was meant for my face after all."

"You can make it up to me in a better way than feeding me soggy cereal." The girl said taking the bowl out of my hand and placing it on the island. She got down so she was level with me and pulled me so my body was pressed against hers.

She leaned in like she wanted to kiss me and I got kinda worried because of my stitches.

"Niya, my stitches." I reminded the girl and she kept leaning in, but instead of my lips, her lips connected to my cheek then my jaw line, and then finally stopped at my neck.

I felt the girl's tongue slowly graze my weak spot and my knees almost buckled. She worked her mouth on my neck as if she was kissing my lips and I gripped the sides of her shirt since my legs were beginning to feel like jelly.

I felt Aniya's good hand creeping beneath my shirt and I paid it no mind. What I didn't expect was for the girl to slip her sneaky little hand right beneath the fabric of my underwear. I probably should have stopped her, but I was over whelmed with pleasure as the girl began circling two fingers against my deprived bundle of nerves.

I whimpered at the combined pleasure of the girl's lips, tongue, and teeth against my neck and the hand she had in my pants.

I gasped when the girl pushed two fingers into me and started stroking my insides like we couldn't get caught any second now.

Yes, I was letting Aniya, a girl I barely knew, finger fuck me in her mother's kitchen. Sue me.

"Let me taste what I'm feeling right now." The girl let her lips graze my ear as she whispered those words to me.

I just nodded my head because I was under her spell.

Aniya was about to pull her fingers out of me, but I grabbed her wrist to stop her because I could feel myself getting close. Again, sue me. It's been a while.

"Don't stop." I spoke through a moan before letting my head fall on the girl's shoulder and tightening the grip I had on the sides of her shirt.

Aniya's strokes became deeper and faster and before I knew it, I'd made a mess all over her fingers. I tried not to let all my weight fall against the girl, but I couldn't help it. It had been ages since I'd gotten the release my body so desperately craved because I had far too much pride to masturbate.

"Damn, girl." Aniya chuckled as she pulled her hand out of my pants only to reveal that her fingers were dripping with my juices.

I watched mesmerized as the girl licked my cum from her fingers. She's nasty as fuck. And sexy as hell.

"I thought you tasted good in my fantasies, but damn. The real thing is so much better." The girl said not missing a beat of being smooth with a dash of crazy and a pinch of creepy. I liked it though.

"Anyone could have walked in on us." I spoke trying to ignore how uncomfortable the damp spot in my underwear was becoming.

"Yeah, but no one did." The girl shrugged before hooking her thumbs in the waistband of my pants.

"What are you doing!?" I shrieked when the girl attempted to pull my pants down.

"Let's test our luck."

The mischievous grin on Aniya's face both turned me on and made me uneasy.

"We did that already." I said trying to push the girl away, but she just gripped my pants tighter.

"Please? Even if someone walks in we'll have time to make it seem like nothing is going on. We've got this whole island to shield us." The girl tried to persuade me to do something that could get us killed.

"What are you even trying to do?" I asked and I soon realized that was a big mistake.

"Just let me know if some one is coming." The girl told me before dropping to her knees and pulling my pants and underwear down in the process.

"What the fuck, Aniya?!" I spoke in a hushed but aggressive tone.

The girl managed to slip my pants completely off of one leg before placing said leg over her shoulder.

"We're gonna get....fffuck." I refrained from biting my lip as pleasure took over my body.

I looked down in both a panic and pleasure as Aniya's head bobbed between my legs.

She was really giving me head in the fucking kitchen. Anyone could come strolling in! How do you even explain something like this?

I took a hand full of Aniya's hair and placed another hand on the island for support as the pleasure I was receiving intensified.

Aniya sucked my clit into her mouth and I tried not to scream at how good it felt. I reminded myself not to go almost a year without sex ever again.

The girl's tongue mercilessly assaulted my lower region and was doing everything in my power to stay quite, but it was getting harder and harder with each flick of her tongue.

"I'm gonna...ffuck..I'm gonna get you back." I hissed at the girl and she chuckled without letting up on my throbbing nerve bundle.

I could feel myself nearing an orgasm when the worst thing happened.

"I'm about to make dinner and I don't want anyone in my kitchen while I'm doing so." Ms. Fuller spoke as she walked into the kitchen

I froze in my spot, but Aniya's stupid ass kept going.

The only thing keeping the older woman from knowing what was going on was the island between us.

"Did you hear me? I want you out of my kitchen. Now." The woman spoke again, but I couldn't move for obvious reasons.

I didn't want to try to speak because I knew it would just come out as a moan.

I was literally fighting with my mind, body, and soul to keep from coming in front of the woman that took me into her home.

Aniya started to flick her tongue faster and I felt like I'd die if I held back any longer.

When it seemed that I was ignoring her for a second time, Ms. Fuller proceeded to come around the island forcing me to finally break my silence.

"NOOOO!"  I yelled feeling my legs shake right as I spoke. "Ohhh my fucking God!" I moaned causing the woman to stop in her tracks.

Ms. Fuller's eyes got wide and her mouth dropped open and she hadn't even seen what was on the other side of the island.

"Not in my damn kitchen!" The woman said looking both heartbroken and horrified. "My-mother-fucking-goddamn-kitchen. Y'all fast asses really just....in my-mother-fucking-god-damn kitchen! Oh Lawd..I gotta burn my whole damn house down." The woman placed the back of her hand on her forehead like she was going to faint.

"I'm not cooking shit! Clean my damn kitchen!" The woman said leaving the kitchen and I wanted to die right then and there.

"I fucking told you we would get caught!" I said angrily pushing Aniya into the island and she just burst out laughing like this was funny.

I angrily put my leg back into my pants and pulled them up. Before letting my self fall into a sitting position on the kitchen floor.

Aniya just kept laughing like we hadn't just traumatized her mother.

"This isn't funny! She looked like she was going to cry." I said pushing the girl's shoulder and she stopped laughing for a second and then burst into another fit of laughter.

Before I knew it, I was laughing too. I was embarrassed and angry, but Aniya's laughter was contagious. She has the ugliest laugh ever. She sounded like a dying seal.

"Stop laughing." I spoke contradicting myself with my own laughter.

There were tears streaming down the other girl's face and that made me laugh even more. I know there were two warm places in hell for us, but I couldn't bring myself to care about that at the moment.

The only thing that mattered at the moment was the pain developing in my sides from how much I was laughing and the pain in my stitched lip.

"We're dead, son. My moms is gonna burn this bitch down with us in it." The girl spoke through her laughter and that's when Dani walked in.

"Yo, Ma is going crazy. What the fuck did you do?" The girl asked looking between her sister and me.

"She'll be fine. She didn't want anyone to come in the kitchen because she was about to cook, but Grey Eyes disobeyed her." Aniya spoke and the look of confusion on Dani's face showed that the sexual innuendo in her sister's words had gone over her head.

"Well, she's being dramatic as hell. Talking about moving and burning the house down and shit." Dani chuckled while shaking her head.

"Dani, you and Nadia need to get dressed because we're going out for dinner." Ms. Fuller spoke as she walked back into the kitchen with a bucket full of cleaning supplies.

Dani just shrugged and left the kitchen to go do what her mother said.

"Dang Ma, what about us?" Aniya asked standing up and the woman glared at her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you ate already." The woman said thrusting the bucket of cleaning supplies into her daughter's arm.

I could tell the girl was struggling with her hand being jacked up and all, so I grabbed the bucket from her and sat it down on the floor.

"I want you two to disinfect this damn kitchen. It better be spotless when I get back." The woman ordered and Aniya sucked her teeth.

"Don't you think you're over reacting? It's not like anything got on the floor. I swall-"

"If you finish that sentence I'm gonna be forced to kill you and I'm too damn fine for prison." The woman cut her daughter off.

I was just trying not to laugh the whole time. This was awkward as hell, but I felt like we'd all look back on it and laugh. Hopefully.

"Clean my damn kitchen." The woman demanded before leaving said part of her house.

"Well, have fun cleaning. I'm crippled." Aniya said holding up her broken hand and I shook my head.

"No. You are not making me do this alone. You're the one that wanted to get freaky in here when I told yo stupid ass we'd get caught." I argued.

"Get freaky?" The girl repeated and I rolled my eyes because my choice of words was the smallest of issues at the moment.

"You're helping me clean and we're apologizing to your mother when she gets back." I told the girl and gave her a look to let her know arguing wasn't an option.

"I like it when you boss me around." The girl spoke before grabbing disinfectant spray from the bucket.

I ignored the girl and grabbed some disinfectant wipes. Ms. Fuller really OD'd. I get that we did inappropriate things in her kitchen, but that didn't make it unusable, and it didn't need to be disinfected.

"I'm sorry." Aniya spoke after we'd been cleaning in silence for a while.

I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Sorry for what?"

"For fucking you in my mom's kitchen. I should have done it in the basement or something."

Is this bitch serious? What kind of apology is that? She could have kept that shit to herself.

I just squinted my eyes at the girl because she was such a dumbass.

"What's with that face?" The girl asked looking amused.

I just ignored her and went back to cleaning.

I jumped when I felt the girl's hand on my waist.

"Bro, would you not touch me right now? You've done enough of that for one day." I said slapping the girl's hand off of me.

"I could never get enough of touching you." The girl disagreed while pressing her front into my back and trapping me against the island.

I needed to remind myself not to be alone with this girl in the kitchen ever again.

"Could you not do this right now?" I asked trying to ignore the feeling of the girl's lips on the back of my neck.

I'm letting my fucking hair grow back out.

"No. I can't keep my hands off of you if I'm being completely honest. My mouth either." The girl mumbled against my neck as her hand creeped to the front of my pants.

I immediately turned around so I was facing the girl and she licked her lips.

"Your eyes are really pretty up close and just in general. You're really pretty." The girl complimented me and I felt my cheeks getting hot.

I haven't been called "pretty" in years. The whole dressing like a boy thing made "pretty" an odd description for me. I hated being called pretty, but it didn't give me that same feeling of disgust when she said it.

Not to mention how ugly I felt with these stitches in my lip.

"You must not hear that a lot." The girl said giving me a searching look. Her eyebrows were drawn together as if she was trying to figure me out.

"W-What makes you think that?" I asked the girl and she chuckled at my stuttering. I was always stuttering because of her. It's those damn superpowers of hers.

"You looked shocked when I said it. And you blushed, but that's just the effect I have on you."

She's so damn full of herself.

"People don't usually call me pretty with the way I dress and how my hair is cut." I explained and she frowned.

"Well, I think you're beautiful....with the way you dress and how your hair is cut. Even with those stupid stitches in your lip." The girl said letting her thumb gently touch my stitches.

"They still hurt." I said wincing at the girl's touch.

"I didn't want to say anything, but they kinda make you talk funny." The girl giggled and I frowned.

"No they don't." I spoke making the girl laugh again.

"Yes they do. You sound like your mouth is numb or something, but don't worry. It's cute." The girl smiled a gentle smile at me.

I didn't want to speak anymore because I knew she'd just continue to make fun of me.

"I think the kitchen is disinfected enough, so I'm gonna go take a shower." Aniya spoke making room between us.

I was finally able to breathe normally.

"You can join me if you'd like." The girl added and I just went back to cleaning the island even though it was beyond clean enough.

"Suit yourself, Grey Eyes."

I felt Aniya's lips press against my neck, causing me to freeze what I was doing.

"Two weeks and I can finally kiss your lips again."

She placed another kiss on the corner of my mouth before leaving me in the kitchen.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding and rested my head on the island.

What the heck, man?

Everything had changed so drastically in just a week or so.

Mya was back with her ex and I had a...fuck buddy? I don't know. I know there were no feelings involved when it came to Aniya. At least not on my end.

I'm done with all that shit for now. This thing with Aniya, whatever it is, is exactly what I need. No strings. Just sex. Fuck feelings.

Malaya

Spending this break with Raquel and her family has been the best experience ever. Not only is my girlfriend the epitome of perfection, but her family is just a breath of fresh air. They're kind, funny, loving, and just the total opposite of my family. Well, my parents. Nadia and Nas are amazing.

I was having such an amazing time with them and I was sort of sad that I'd have to say goodbye to them in two weeks. This break was going by entirely too fast.

I was looking forward to Christmas Day because I would get to meet more of Raquel's family. She assured me that her whole family was just as loving and amazing as her immediate one and I trusted her.

"Have you decided what you want for Christmas yet?" My girlfriend asked me and I nuzzled my head into her chest.

"Baby, I already told you that you don't have to get me anything. I got my gift early."

"And what was that?" The girl asked as she played in my hair.

"You." I answered simply and Raquel sucked her teeth.

"I don't count as a gift." The girl stated plainly.

"Well, you're all I want, so you are a gift in my eyes." I told the girl truthfully.

"Malaya, please stop being sweet. I miss your bitchiness." My girlfriend whined and I chuckled.

"That was just a facade and I hate to break it to you, but you penetrated all the walls I put up. I thought that's what you wanted?" I said looking up to see a pout on my girlfriend's face.

She's so cute.

"Aww. Baby, don't pout." I cooed.

Raquel continued to pout so I sighed before turning over so I was lying on top of her.

I pressed my lips against the younger girl's lips, but she continued to pout.

"Babe, I really don't want anything for Christmas. I'll still get you something though, if that's what you're worried about."

Raquel looked offended at my words.

"That's the last thing I'm worried about. It's just that you're away from your family and I know mine already got me stuff. I just want you to have something as well."

I smiled at the girl's sweetness.

"I love you." I told the girl and she finally smiled.

"I love you too."

I pressed my lips against hers again and she reciprocated this time.

"If you really want to get me a gift, then get one, but you really are all I want. Nothing can make me happier than you do by simply existing."

"Keep saying things like that and I'm gonna end up getting you a wedding ring." The girl joked and I giggled.

"Shut up."

"Damn. I mention a wedding ring and that's the response I get?" Raquel feigned offense. "That hurts. And all this time I thought you wanted to spend millenniums with me."

I rolled my eyes as she wiped fake tears from her eyes.

"I do want to spend millenniums with you, you big dummy. But we haven't even gotten a year under our belts."

The girl let out a laugh-most likely at me calling her a "big dummy".

"You're so cute." She cooed while pinching my cheeks. "I know exactly what I'm getting you now."

Raquel went from pinching my cheeks to caressing one with this loving look on her face. I just looked back at her because I thought she was going to say something. When she didn't, I gave her a confused smile.

"What?" I asked the girl and she smiled back at me.

"Nothing."

"Don't say 'nothing'. That look wasn't just 'nothing'. Tell me what you were just thinking." I demanded.

"I was just thinking that I love you."

"Raquel." I whined.

"I'm serious." The girl chuckled at my whining. "That is what I was just thinking."

"Tell me what you were thinking when you looked at me like that." I said realizing that the girl was using my words against me.

"Looked at you like what?" The girl asked playing dumb.

"Forget it." I huffed in annoyance.

"I'll tell you soon enough." The girl muttered before placing a kiss on my forehead. I loved it when she did that.

I just laid my head back on the girl's chest and listened to her heart beat. Her heart was racing and I would have been worried had mine not been doing the same thing. That's just the effect she had on me. It was good to know I had the same effect on her.

********

Bruh 😂😂 I'm sorry, but Aniya is wild as hell. Poor Ms. Fuller. 😪

I had fun writing the scene with Aniya and Jayla. It was so random, but randomness is okay when you're writing a plotless story. 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

There was just a little bit of Raquel and Malaya in this chapter, but there will be more in the next since I missed them. They're so perfect together. 😍 With my single ass. 😭💔 I'm low key writing the type of relationship I'm in need of. 😪

*Exits feelings*

Any-mother-fucking-god-damn-way, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I enjoyed writing it even though it was kind of short.

One question only 🤔

What do you think Raquel is going to get Malaya for Christmas? Correct guess gets to be my girlfriend.....I mean....You get a shout out in the next chapter. 😅

It's 4:40am. That's why I'm being this way. 😂 I need sleep. So I'm leaving for real this time. ✌🏽

Thanks for reading!

COMMENT VOTE SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.1K 27
With basketball, comes the players. ** Read the sequel "The Loony Garden" *Completed* *Unedited* New account where I actively update is @DepressionsL...
3.7K 97 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...
379 29 10
story set in the 90s mainly following two girls (cheerleaders) as they fall in love and have to deal with the consequences of being gay in the 90s. b...
SPECTRUM By Rielledivi

General Fiction

58 3 15
It's a new year in Marymount Manhattan University, and the life of nine students intertwine in the most unique way. They're friends, or so they say...