save me | p.jm

By nathaliesupremacy

" thank you for giving me the love i needed before i fall. " - Park Jimin More

prologue
AUTHOR'S NOTE [[MUST READ]]
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
nineteen part two
nineteen
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
EPILOGUE

twenty one

10 0 1
By nathaliesupremacy

BITCH THIS CHAPTER DISAPPEARED AND EVERYTHING I HAD WORKED HARD FOR ALSO DISAPPEARED, I MADE THE WHOLE STORY LIKE SEVEN MONTHS AGO SO IS WATTPAD EXPECTING ME TO REMEMBER IT? GOSH HELL NO. but anyways i hope u liek diz chapter enjoy i love yall.

Park Jiyeon's POV

I woke up like I was reborn again but the machines attached to me never changed and it looked as though it hasn't moved since I slept. I felt relief on my chest and felt like it was pumping correctly.

I was feeling drowsy when I woke up, tears started falling from my eyes and I didn't know why. My parents suddenly hugged me tightly knowing that I'll be always fine from now on, they also cried while hugging me.

"Mom, dad."

"Jiyeon, you're okay."

I smiled at that thought but something made me feel that there's something missing here that made me feel empty. Doctors and nurses came to pull out the needles attaching on me and the machines beeping.

I suddenly felt the urge to go and find something I cannot guess.

"Hey, Jimin is there somewhere, maybe you wanted to see him." they smiled at me, a weak smile that confused me.

I looked up to them quickly, thanking them that they reminded me of Jimin, I want to see him, I need him, I want him.

I walked along the corridors, feeling the slight weakness on my legs, I just realized that my breathing was normal again and a smile formed on my lips. I eyed every corner of the hospital just in case I missed a spot where he is, my eyes seemed uncontrollable as well as my legs.

My heart was shouting to see him.

I stopped on my tracks and felt the rapid beating of my heart that meant excitement, he sat there unknowingly that his best friend and his first love is in front of him. There was something odd on his face, worry. His fingers were intertwined to each other and he was murmuring something under his breath.

He looked different, you can notice the dark circles under his eyes and you can feel his tired breathing, his body telling me that he's tired.

"Park Jimin." I called out while smiling, he looked surprised at the sight of me. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming and it made me giggle, he smiled so perfect that it made my heart go crazy again. He jumped from his seat and we ran to each other to hug.

The way he hugged me meant thousands of messages and I'm glad that I could read one of them, I didn't know why but tears started streaming on my cheeks, I felt so protected whenever I'm with you, I said mentally.

"It felt so unreal! I am not suffering to any conditions from now on! Can you imagine that? We can go wherever we like!" I said with much enthusiasm that it made him smile in response. He seemed careful with his words and I felt the urge to worry.

"That's cool, I'm so proud that you survived the operation." He said, his eyes almost disappearing from being happy. I laughed and nudged his arm playfully, "Of course, yesterday's operation was lit that I didn't feel it, well yeah of course I was sleeping." I laughed.

He laughed and shook his head, "The operation wasn't yesterday, it was last week and yes you've been sleeping for a week." he stated, my jaw fell open.

"How did you know?"

"Well, no one knows." He grinned at me.

Park Jimin's POV

Exhausted.

Tired.

Drowsy.

But this suffering has something great behind it. I'm sure that it has a prize for both of us, or only you perhaps. I smiled for a reason that it'll be sure that you'll live greatly in this world, even without me in it.

I wished that I had the courage to tell you the truth but I'm scared that you won't be too pleased, I chuckled on that thought. I am so close to dying yet you are here to make me feel alive within this matter of days.

If you dared me to scream the person I love, it'll be you of course. Who else would it be? Don't worry, I will make memories with you in the nick of time. I will try my best to be with you all the time, every seconds of our lives. In order for me to remain in your heart, my heart.

I may be suffering yet this smile is all you can see.

"I still can't believe it, I've slept for a week. That's hella record." she happily said as we walked down the hallways. I was hesitating to be honest because I couldn't help but to think how selfless I am or maybe selfish too, it's complicated.

I laughed, "I've been waiting actually, I've been wanting to wake you up because I badly wanted to spend my time with you. I've missed you so much." I said, in words of sincere.

She smiled in awe and clung into my arm tightly, "That's so sweet of you Park Jimin, I can't wait to spend my time with you." she spoke, I smiled.

Less time actually, I'm sorry.

I've finally decided to keep this as a secret to not ruin this romantic moment and clearly pray for the world to give her the right time to know it. I'm scared.

"So where are you taking me?" she asked, one brow raised. I held her hand and interlocked it with my fingers, not wanting to miss this moment with her, and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Just follow me."

She looked up above the starry sky, giggling as she drew constellations. The only thing I could do is to just look at her and realize hoe beautiful she was even after a long comma. I lied to her. It didn't take a week, it took a month and a half.

They said something went wrong and it almost took her to dying, doctors did everything they can to make it clear and that's why it took a long time.

But I woke up first, I had waited for a week or what it seemed like a long week. The doctor has given me two weeks of living and I'm upset that I have wasted my one week.

But no, I won't let the world eat me alive. I'll show her everything I felt for her in just a week, I'm telling her everything I longed to shout for and I guess I'm ready.

"Quit staring, you're making me shy all of a sudden." she said, waving a hand at me but later on she giggled that made me laugh also.

"Two weeks Mr Park, I'm warning you to not get that carried away."

"I've missed moments like this, Jiyeon."

We sat above the damp grass, our hands still connected. She moved closer for her head to lean on my shoulder.

"Without this kind hearted person who gave his heart, I would never exist." she said softly, her grip getting tighter on my hand.

"I'm just thankful that he is this kind and sacrificed his dear heart for me."

"I wished to know him but I guess he's above the clouds."

"I feel sorry for him."

How did she know that it was a man who gave her the heart?

"How did you know that it was a man?" I asked, regretting to ruin this moment with this kind of question.

"It was just a guess. I know that it was a man who gave me this heart, I mean — who is this woman who would ever give me her heart?" she stated, she had some point but she never know that it was me, from the start.

"You got a point but we'll never know." I said, not wanting this topic to go any further because it will only find him hesitating to it, "And yeah, there are still kind people in this world."

"You're right."

The conversation paused and I hate it. I didn't want for this moment to stop, I wanted it to go all the way until I die.

"Well, this moment is kind of special I guess so maybe I should to spill out some words." I said with no hesitations, "Jiyeon, you're all and everything I've wished for from the start and I couldn't just let someone steal you from me, it makes me upset and even jealous. About Vernon, I even told my dad to fire him for our dear relationship but dad said he couldn't fire an employee for that reason so I tried to make an excuse and even blackmailed him but it doesn't seemed to have worked."

"But I was too late for that, he asked you out. I was so mad at myself for being so stubborn and hard to get, I had nothing else to do and just thought to just let you be — I mean, you were happy with him and I didn't want to interfere and start a drama between you two." I confessed shyly, scratching my arm.

She pouted and hugged me tight, "That's so cute. I didn't even know you would feel that way, I'm really sorry Jimin." she apologized. I sighed and ruffled her hair.

"Mistakes happen." I laughed, she giggled with me.

"I hate to tell you this and bring up the past but your best friend is something you should be proud of." I said, a hint of proud on my voice. She already looked teary at the mentioned name so I tried to comfort her.

"Oh no, I didn't mean to make you sad again." I said with sincere on my voice, she shook her head and smiled, "Oh that's nothing, come on just tell me what you have on mind."

I smiled, "She's actually a supportive friend but she can be grumpy sometimes," she suddenly laughed at the adjective I used, "But hey, she just cares for you and that's all."

She smiled, "Yeah, I'm pretty aware of that." she looked up the sky, "I just miss her so much, she so baaddd." she whined, I giggled.

"Jeongyeon's missing so much moments right now, well maybe she'll hate me for being a third wheel when she's here." I laughed, "Kidding, I love you always ostrich."

"And I'm really sorry Jimin for leaving you behind. Yeah, I'm stupid." she said, now looking down to her feet.

I lifted up her chin and made it to face me, she looked taken aback by my act.

"Jiyeon?"

"Yeah?"

"I am in love with you..."

"And it's okay when you left me behind. We had nothing to do, it already happened."

She was crying.

"Don't cry babe."

She hit my chest, "Ow! Why you do that?"

"JUST STOP WITH THE NICKNAMES, IT'S KILLING ME. I'LL BURST WITH HEARTS."

I laughed and she also did.

There was a brief silence.

"I am so in love with you."

I leaned forward and pressed our lips.

And then I found myself crying, not just me but also her.

I love you Sung Jiyeon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.5K 28
" I didn't give up on you, so why did you give on yourself? " -Jjk
1.4K 76 9
"I fell for you here" - jjk
280 25 16
"If you love me, why did you leave me?"
204K 8.2K 21
" if i was fast enough.. we both would have been happy right now " -Jeon Jungkook.