dolan twins imagines

By sunshinekth

in which ya girl writes a bunch of imagines about her favorite goofy twins. © More

introduction
moonlight |g|
clumsy |e|
ice ice baby |g|
too high |e|
you know me better |g| pt. 1
you know me better |g| pt. 2
twin games |both| pt. 1
royal pain |g|
surprise |e|
twin games |both| pt. 2
thankful |g|
sick |e|
adventure |e|
twin games |both| pt. 3
my girl |g|
cruisin |e| pt. 1
twin games |both| pt. 4
cruisin |e| pt. 2
tangled |g|
cutest pose |e|
surprise |e| 7 years later
perfect |g|
more than friends |g|
bonnie and clyde |e|
protecter |e|
i don't know you |e| pt. 1
hurtful words |g|
shut up and dance |g|
i dont know you |e| pt. 2
best fort maker |e|
it was always you |g|
lesson one |g|
thick thighs |g|
that's awkward |e|
its just a prank |g|
are you jealous ? |g|
stone wall |e| pt. 1
stone wall |e| pt. 2
someone to stay |g| pt. 1
someone to stay |g| pt. 2
slipped my mind |g|
ride or die |e|
the other woman |e| pt. 1
just a number |g|
the other woman |e| pt. 2
cupid's hunt |g|
scars |e| pt. 1
little do you know |g|
scars |e| pt. 2
get to know me tag
not in that way |g|
sweater weather |e|
lazy day |g|
persistent |e| pt. 1
i need u |e|
always be there |g|
persistent |e| pt. 2
full moon |g|
i got it |g|
new customer |e|
a long time |g|
trust |e| pt. 1
trust |e| pt. 2
trust |e| pt. 3
get your own |both|
hey sisters |g|
wrong number |e|
THEY'RE BACK (A/N)
space |g|
see the light |e|
i'm there |g|
romeo and juliet |g| pt. 1
dumb decision |e|
romeo and juliet |g| pt. 2
romeo and juliet |g| pt. 3
grown |e|
get to know my gf tag |g|
see what I see |g|
riptides |e|
reality |g|
fork knife |e|
how does it feel? |g|
the kissing booth |e|
prom mix & match |g|
scared to be lonely |e|
skateland |g|
Ethan no! |e|
watch out |g|
perfectly wrong |e|
not on the menu |g|
6 months in 24 hours |e|
wrong turn |g|
prank calls |g|
chemistry |e|
prank calls |g| pt. 2
resentment |e|
red carpet danger |g| pt. 1
red carpet danger |g| pt. 2
red carpet danger |g| pt. 3
5 hours |e| pt. 1
5 hours |e| pt. 2
ruin |g| pt. 1
ruin |g| pt. 2
ruin |g| pt. 3
road trip |e| pt. 1
road trip |e| pt. 2
birthday surprise |g|
nothing holding me back |e|
god is a woman |g|
sex ed |e|
give me attention |g|
amnesia |e|
met gala |g|
even like this |e|
grease |g| pt. 1
grease |g| pt. 2
to all the boys i've loved before |e| pt. 1
to all the boys i've loved before |e| pt. 2

superficial love |g|

7.2K 108 26
By sunshinekth

requested by yazdolan

inspired by the song - superficial love by Ruth b

summary : in which grayson decide's it's best to not go public with you being his girlfriend at school. I mean he has a reputation to uphold. The jock and the nerd? Not gonna happen. But what happens when you're done with his superficial love.

your pov :

5 months. 5 months you've loved him. 5 months he loved you. But 5 months he broke you. 5 months he hurt you. But he loved you.

You knew he did.

It was just he loved his image too.

You still remember the day where he told you it would be best to be seen with you in private.

"I don't want you to get bullied, and it's just you know I have this image that I need to maintain" he said trying to not hurt you. And although you made it seem like it didn't, it did.

He basically said, I don't want to be seen with you in public because you not as beautiful as let's say Christine, the popular girl.

But he failed to hide that.

5 months you've dated Grayson and spent beautiful moments with him but all behind curtains.

You knew he loved you but the second he stepped to the spotlight it wasn't that way.

This is what you called superficial love.

A love that wasn't real.

Sure Grayson cared about you but to an extent.

"Hey babe" you said walking up to him in the hallway. It was fairly vacant and nobody heard you.

"Hi (Y/N)" he said looking around. When he saw no one was in the hallway he pulled you close.

"You look beautiful today" he smiled before pecking you on the lips.

It was moments like this that you loved. When it was just you two.

"Can we hang out today please baby, I miss you" you looked up at him.

"Soon Babe, soon. It's just that today I'm hanging out with the boys"

"And Christine and the girls" you added knowing that the popular girls always tagged along.

"You know they just hang around I can't help it" he said holding your waist.

"Then why can't I come?" You said sadly.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) but you know why it has to be this way" he tried to reason with you which you were frankly getting tired of it.

"No I don't, you could be happy to be my boyfriend, you could show me off and be proud to call me your girlfriend but you aren't. I do, I'm proud to have you and I'm proud to love you. But it clearly isn't the other way around" you sad pushing yourself out of his grip.

"Have fun with your friends Grayson" you stated before walking away.

He was about to call your name when the bell rang.

He was hurt. Why? Cause everything you said was true and he hated himself for it.

You pushed your glasses up your nose wiping your tears hurriedly.

You headed to the cafeteria area to eat the lunch you packed for yourself.

Sitting at a small table by yourself you pulled out your pasta.

Students began piling in to the cafeteria and you saw Grayson with his group of "friends".

He glanced at you with a hurt expression while Christine playfully slapped him while laughing.

They sat at their table which was in your peripheral view and Christine sat right next to Grayson. It was obvious how much she liked him.

I mean who wouldn't he's a jock, he's really handsome, funny and just overall an amazing person but she only liked his looks and status.

She wasn't much for personality.

You pulled out your book and began to read while eating your pasta.

Every once in a while you'd look up catching eye contact with Grayson but he never sat with you.

You were usually by yourself.

It was now 20 minutes into lunch and lunch would end in 10 minutes.

You liked to finish early and put your book away so that you could go to your locker and get your textbooks.

But before you could pack up there was a manicured hand on your table.

You looked up to see Christine and her girls.

"Excuse me?" You asked confused.

"Aww look at the little nerd by herself what a loser" Christine laughed causing you to cringe.

You really didn't care much for her.

"Thanks, is that it?" You said sarcastically.

"No, I saw you checking out Grayson, do you really think he'd want someone like you?" She snickered pushing your food on the floor.

"Hey!" You stood up.

"Oh I'm sorry, were you not done with that? Here let me help you finish your drink" she took your water and emptied the rest on you, soaking your clothes.

You were to shocked to say anything as Christine and her minions laughed hysterically.

You looked around to see everyone laughing and finally your eyes reached Grayson.

Your eyes were filled with tears as he sat there, too nervous to say anything. But he was hurt seeing you hurt.

You shook your head, grabbed your things and ran out. Out of the cafeteria, out of the hallway and out of Grayson's life.

School ended and you were now on your weekend break.

You hadn't messaged Grayson back even though he left hundreds of messages and voicemails.

You just could deal with him.

Grayson's pov :

When I saw Christine pour the water on (Y/N) I was ready to jump out of my seat and yell at Christine. But yet I found myself stuck.

Afraid of what people would think.

(Y/N) looked at me, waiting for me to have her back. But I didn't.

She ran out of the cafeteria crying as I felt a teardrop hit my palm. I was crying.

I quickly wiped my tears before anyone could see and I got up.

I walked over to Christine and her friends ready to give them a piece of my mind.

"What you did was unforgivable and I'm done being your friend, she did nothing to you!" I said upset.

"And yet you did nothing to stop me, so what does that say about you?" Christine fired back.

Yet again I was speechless, she was right.

My mind flew to all the moments I didn't have (Y/N)'s back.

I always stood there and watched.

What the hell kind of boyfriend was I? You're supposed to love your girlfriend and make her your top priority. Make her feel like a queen not a peasant. You're supposed to be proud and show your girlfriend off to everyone, make her feel loved. I never did that. And lord knows how that made her feel.

I messed up bad.

I ran out of the cafeteria in search of (Y/N) but she was gone.

I messaged her and called her non stop but she never answered but I don't blame her, I wouldn't answer me either.

It was Saturday and I had a bouquet of flowers and a promise ring in my pocket.

I needed to make it up to her and this was how.

I knocked on her door and was met with her mother.

"Grayson?" She was shocked by my surprise visit.

"Hi Ms. (Y/L/N) is (Y/N) home I have something for her" I smiled.

"Yes she's upstairs go on ahead sweetie" she smiled letting me in.

I guess she didn't know what happened.

I went upstairs to see her door closed. Pressing my ear against her door I could hear sniffling. Was she crying?

My heart broke at the sound that I caused.

I knocked silently.

"Come in" she said sadly guessing it was her mom.

I came in and she turned around. Automatically she was shocked to see me.

"W-what are you doing here?" She wiped her tears.

"To see my beautiful girlfriend, who I should've treated better" I walked around her bed handing her the roses.

"Listen (Y/N), I know I hurt you. I messed up bad. All the things I should've done as your boyfriend I didn't do and I can't explain how sorry I am. I should've been there for you each time but I never was. My love for you isn't fake and I'm sorry I made you think it was. I love you so much and I'm sorry I didn't show it like I should've. (Y/N) please give me another chance, I need you in my life, please. I love you. I. Love. You" I said while pulling out the promise ring.

"And I promise to love you not just in private but in public. You're my queen and everyone should know that. I love you, please give me one more chance" I held the ring out for her.

She began to cry and I didn't know if it was good or bad.

She nodded and hugged me tightly.

"You're lucky I love you Dolan" she muttered before kissing me passionately.

Since then I made sure not treat her like a princess but a queen because she doesn't deserve superficial love, she deserves genuine love.

Damn that was long asf. But I just watched jumanji and it was so funny you guys have to see it 😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 3.9K 62
Grayson Dolan imagines there's like five of Ethan but mainly gray and there are some preferences but anyway. Contains mature content HAVE FUN READING
71.4K 688 19
stories about two cute goofs. ©️eliseyas, 2018/2019
260K 4.7K 100
just some more imagines about ethan and grayson as dads :) --- PART ONE AND THREE UP NOW ((:
214K 2.6K 32
Just little stories for you to enjoy x