His Twin Sister (Naruto Fan-F...

By LightWolf46

"I'm his twin sister I have to look out for him" a little girl around 5 mumbles to herself. "you don't have t... More

The Begining
Teams
The Bell Test
D Ranks more D Ranks ooh C Rank goodie.....The Spandex
The Journey to the Land Of Waves Begins
Kakashi seriously TREE'S?
Battle on the Bridge Zabuza Returns
Say What Now
Idiocy
Fighting, Training, Fighting this is my life for some reason
I Hate Snakes
Helping and Smiling
Damned Snakes
How Did Dad Manage All of These People
FINALLY TSUNDE
Why Me, Why Me, Why Me, WHY ME
Oh Look At That
Boring Then A Mission Then A Wolf?
What Now?
A Vision?
He's Back
Damn I Feel Useless
A Surprise
A Test of Teamwork and A Dumb Princess
Why Did This Have To Happen?
Character Introductions
Training and Forgivenes
Itachi if looks could kill
Why
Christmas Special
Flash Back to a Mission Part 1
Flash Back of a Mission Part 2
Kazekage
Nominations and Something else
What Now?
Chunin Exams Part 1
Authors Note
Ohayo Leaf I'm Back
Why the hell am I here?
Oh Come On
The Bell Test. Take 2
Naruto becomes Hokage
Untitled
Training and My Dream
Untitled Part 46
Epilogue

Chunin Exams Part 2

470 12 0
By LightWolf46

-The Forest of Death

Kayla's POV

I sit on top of the tent waiting for everyone to arrive.

"Guys are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Isamu asks Yoru and Yuki.

"Sensei is early for something." Yuki says amazed.

"I can hear you." I say to them.

"No you can't." Isamu says to me quickly.

"Ok then." I say with a smile and they continue talking about me while I just wait as everyone comes here.

"Ok maggots." Anko days and I block the kunai coming towards her. "This is training 44 also known as the Forest of Death. You will be in here for five days getting either the heaven or earth scroll from another team. The only way you can quit in this test is if you leave now or die during the test. Whatever you do, you aren't aloud to open your scroll. No matter what. Now maggots, take this slip and sign it, it shows us Leaf are not responsible for any loss of life." Anko says and I block another kunai as she hands out the slips.

"Miss Mitarashi. Stop calling us maggots." Yoru says to her.

"Maggots fill out the papers and get to your gates." Anko says to them while I snicker. She holds a kunai to my throat. "Stop snickering." She says to me.

I hold a sebon to her throat in a flash. "Put the kunai down." I say to her with a smile.

"And this is why everyone ends up liking her." Anko says grinning and she takes the kunai away from my kneck.

I put the sebon back in my pouch and they fill their slips out and they exchange them for a scroll and they go to the gates.

"When the bell rings and the gates open that's when you go in." Anko says and I jump down next to her. "And Kayla you will be waiting at the tower for them." Anko says to me.

"Naruto, Gaara and Matsuri are gonna kill me in five days." I say as I walk into the forest ignoring the stares of the Genin.

I walk through the forest and I hear a growl and I look around to see a white tiger about my size. "Hm meh." I shrug and I kill a snake and a centipede coming my way. Wait a snake.... "What the hell." I jump around dodging Kunai and Shuriken and some sebon and I kick Kabuto back to where he came from and I continue walking and I start running to the tower.

I get there a few minutes later and I walk up the stairs to the top room and I wait.

Yoru's POV

We walk into the forest after the bell went off and we start running and we run for the rest of the day and we stop and set up a small camp. "Guys you two go and get something to eat. I'll start a fire to cook the food." I say to them.

"Alright." They run over to the river and start catching fish and they come back with nine fish and I cook them and we each eat three fish and the other two fall asleep while I stay awake and we start running again in the morning and we run into a team.

"Now hand over the scroll and you two pretty ladies won't get hurt." A rain village guy says to me and Yuki.

"Na ah ah." Yuki say and hands me the scroll. "Yoru you keep track of the scroll." Yuki says with a wink.

I nod and I dodge a barrage of kunai and shuriken and I smirk as the guy comes after me while his other two team mates go after Isamu and Yuki.

"NIGH SHADE." I say as I do a few hand signs and I trap him in a gen jutsu and he breaks out and comes after me and I set him in a second gen jutsu and he breaks through a minute later. "Night Clan Secret Technique: Moon Tide." I say as I do a few hand signs and the Sun gets covered by the 'Moon' but actually its a gen jutsu and I jump onto a branch taking Yuki and Isamu with me as the 'Moon' creates a tide of water and it hits the rain guys, knocking them out and we jump down.

"Wow Yoru, that was good." Yuki says to me.

"Look for the scroll." I say to them as I check the pouch of the guy I was fighting and I find nothing.

"FOUND IT." Isamu yells.

"Shush Isamu." I say to him. "Anyways what type, we have the earth scroll." I say to him.

"Heaven." Isamu says and we all nod and run to the tower and we walk in and we read the sign.

"If qualities of Heaven are what you desire, acquire wisdom to take you mind higher. If earthly qualities are what you lack, train your body and prepare to attack. When heaven and earth are opened together, the perilous path will be righteous forever. This blank guides us from this path today." Yuki says and we open the heaven and earth scrolls and Iruka comes out.

"What the hell?" I say as he smiles at us.

"Good job you three. I suppose you already read the sign and you know what it means, so all you guys have to do is wait for the next three days for the next test." Iruka says then poofs away.

Someone walks down the stairs and claps. "You made it, good job." 

"Sensei?" Yuki asks.

"Yeah, I shouldn't be down here yet." She says nervously and scratches the back of her head. "I was hopping to tell Iruka-Sensei something." She says to us.

"You just missed him, you know Sensei your always late." I say to her with a smirk.

"I get it from Kakashi and my dad." Sensei says grinning at us. "Before my brother left the village for a few years I was actually on time or early." Sensei says to us with a grin.

"WHAT." Yuki and Isamu yell while I just nod with them.

"Yeah true story." Naruto says walking over to us from the other room.

Sensei laughs a bit at our faces. "Oh my god look at them, Naruto." She says and keeps laughing.

"Yeah that is funny." Naruto says while cracking up. 

"Well I should get back up stairs, Anko will kill me if I don't." Sensei says to us after she calms down and she walk back up stairs and Naruto poofs away and we wait for three days.

-After all the uneventful fights-

Kayla's POV

"Kayla, I understand you will be taking your students on a training trip for a few years." Lady Tsunde says to me.

"Yes I am, by then they should be ready for Jonin or higher." I say to her with my hands behind my back.

"Alright, I wish you 4 luck." Lady Tsunde says to me.

I sigh. "Thank you Lady Princess." I say to her and I jump out the window and I run to Hinata's place in the Hyuga compound. "Hinata." I say as I knock on her door.

She answers. "Yes Kayla?" She asks me.

"I am leaving the village for a few years to train my students." I say and I hug her and I step back.

"W-why?" She asks me.

"A bet with Lady Princess that I have to win." I explain to her and she nods and hugs me.

"Good luck." She says then steps back and she smiles at me.

"By the time I get back I want you and Naruto to be engaged and don't you dare get married until I get back. I need to see you in a wedding dress and Naruto in a tux." I say to her and she blushes badly and I laugh and I run to Yuki and Isamu's and I knock.

"Yes Sensei?" Yuki asks after she opened the door.

"You, Isamu and Yoru are gonna be at the gates in 30 minutes. Pack clothes that could last a year and weapons and food. We are going on a few years training trip." I say to her.

"Yes Ma'am." Yoru says behind her.

"Good, now say your goodbyes while I say mine." I say and I run to mine and Shikamaru's hill. 

"Your so troublesome Kayla." Shikamaru says sitting up to look at me.

"And your such a pain. But I need to talk to you quickly before I leave for a few years." I say to him and he looks at me confused.

"Why?" He asks.

"I made a bet with Lady Princess. And I have to win. If I don't win, I have to teach Naruto how to be Hokage." I say to him and I sit down.

"And you don't know very much about being Hokage." Shikamaru finishes for me.

"Exactly." I hug Shikamaru and I sit back. "Sorry about this Shikamaru, but I have to leave." I say and I stand up and I run to Sakura's and I knock on her door and she answers and I hug her. "I have to train my students to win a bet against Lady Princess." I say as I step back and she nods and I run to Naruto's and I barge in to see him making ramen and I sigh. "Naruto."

"Yes?" He asks me.

"First eat something other than ramen second I have to leave for a few years to train my students." I say to him.

"You made a bet with Grandma Tsunde didn't you?" He asks me.

"Yeah." I drop my head shamefully. 

"Don't worry, I will be here waiting for your return." Naruto says then hugs me. "After all I am your Big Brother." He says to me.

"By a few minutes." I say and I hug him back and then I walk out and I run to everyone else's places told them the same things and hugged them and I run to my place and I pack my normal outfit, a few books, weapons, my scrolls and Dad's jacket and a picture of my team, and my students and picture of Mom, Dad, Naruto and me and I seal everything in a few scrolls and I run to the Inuzuka compound and I knock on Hana's door and she answers.

"Yes Kayla?" She asks.

I bite my lip and I sigh. "Damn this is gonna be hard to tell Yuzuki." I say to her and she lets me in and I walk over to Yuzuki and I bend down next to her. 

"Yes Lady Kayla?" She asks me.

I drop my head a bit. "Yuzuki, stay here in Konoha." I say to her.

"WHAT WHY?" She barks at me angry.

I sigh and I rub her head between her ears. "Yuzuki, your pregnant and I'm leaving the village for a few years to train my students. I don't want you to get hurt or to have something go wrong with your and Akamaru's pups." I say to her sadly.

"Lady Kayla, you cant just leave me here." Yuzuki says to me.

"Look I'm not abandoning you but I am leaving the village for a while, I will be back in three years tops." I say to her and she nuzzles my hand and I hug her. "I'm sorry Yuzuki."I say to her and I move back and I stand up. "Akamaru, keep her safe, make sure she eats and drinks and don't let her get hurt while I'm gone." I say to him.

"Yes Ma'am." He says to me and sits next to Yuzuki.

I sigh and I stare at Yuzuki sadly for a second before I walk out of the compound and I run to the gate passing Kiba and Tamaki and they run after me. "YORU, YUKI, ISAMU. OUT THE GATE NOW, I WANT TO SET UP CAMP BEFORE NIGHTFALL." I yell a little ways away from them.

"YES SENSEI." They yell and run out the gate.

I get stopped by Izumo.

"What's going on Kayla?" He asks me.

"I am taking my students on a training thing for a few years." I say to him and I hear a gasp behind me. "Shit." I mutter and I turn around to face Kiba and Tamaki.

"Why are you leaving?" Kiba asks angry.

"Why should you care?" I ask him and I brush past him and Tamaki. "I have to catch up before they get to far away, see ya." I say and I run out of the village and I catch up with the other three pretty quick and we run farther into the forest and by nightfall we have a camp in a clearing far away from the gates so we wont do any damage. Its in a valley.

"Sensei? Is something wrong?" Yoru asks me.

"Huh? Oh nothing is wrong." I say to them quickly.

"Then why did you yell down the streets for us to leave so quickly?" Yuki asks. "And where is Yuzuki? Is she ok?"

"For one, I wanted to get as far away as possible from the gates that way we don't cause any harm to the village, for two Yuzuki is with Hana and Akamaru, she's pregnant and I didn't want her to get hurt. And for three, she's fine." I say to hem as I cook some fish for everyone.

"Sensei, why did you spring this trip on us so suddenly?" Isamu asks me.

"A bet with Lady Princess, if I lose I teach Naruto how to be Hokage if I win I get money from Lady Princess." I say to them.

"Sensei, what's gonna happen after all this?" Yoru asks me.

"I don't know." I say to them. I hand them each 2 fish and I eat my apple and I read a book called 'Tales of the Gutsy Ninja' by Jiraiya.

"Well that's helpful." Yuki says and they eat.
_________________________________________________________________________________

So Merry Late Christmas and have a happy new year.
-Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 1.4K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...
3.1K 241 28
Naruto is the son of the way too loveable Minato Namikaze and his beautiful hotheaded wife Kushina Uzumaki who is the CEO of the Uzumaki/Namikaze com...
186K 6K 32
A few months after the attack of the nine-tailed fox, in another village far away, was a small but powerful clan. The Kimura clan. A little girl of t...
215K 7.5K 45
Minako is a calm, cool and collective type of person, but get her mad and it's all over. She does anything for her friends and fellow shinobi, whethe...