Beyond the Milky Way

By Mrs_Manhunter_Jonzz

A group gathers after receiving an official letter from the president of the United States. Their purpose? Be... More

Disclaimers and the Like
1.1: Lindsay
1.2: Bradley
1.3: The Team
2.1: Area 51
2.2: The Assessment
3.1: Buno
3.2: The Welcome Feast
3.3: Practice
4.1: The Spa
4.2: Breakfast
4.3: The Legoomian Recital
5.1: Queen of Buno
5.2: Family Matters
5.3: Bunodic Ruins
6.1: Phone Home
6.2: The Race
7.1: Impossible is Nothing
8.1: The End of the World
8.2: Survival
8.3: Goodbye
9.1: The Rerecro
9.2: Secrets
10.1: Father Figure
10.2: The Courtship
11.2: Pheromones
11.3: Solitude
12.1: The Closing Ceremony
12.2: Esperia
12.3: A Realization
13.1: The Esperian Union
13.2: Coronation
13.3: Forgiveness
14.1: A Surprise Development
14.2: The Esperian Child
Preview of Lady of Esperia

11.1: The Mating Ritual

29 3 0
By Mrs_Manhunter_Jonzz

Warning: Sexual Content

Lindsay enjoyed the meal Areiv prepared for her: Esperia's sweeter version of Ajom (which consisted of a bland gray instead of the dull red she was used to), a rich green linguine-like pasta called ened (while very creamy, Lindsay didn't care for the coarse taste), a light portion of ortinu with a side of dworl and a snow-white, fluffy dessert Areiv was particularly proud of, gatya. Lindsay was also impressed he provided Buno liquor that was a near twin to an Earth white wine. The two sat in his living space after their dinner.

"That... was so amazing!" Lindsay smiled, the translucent liquid touching her lips. The Esperian smiled at her.

"I am glad you enjoyed it."

"The... what was that? Gatya?"

"Yes."

"Oh, that was absolutely delicious!"

"There is more, if you like. I may have gone overboard in my preparations."

"Leftovers are good! I might have to take you up on that offer... later..." Lindsay smiled as she leaned her head on Areiv's shoulder. The woman had time to consider things over during the meal; it was the reason she grew so quiet. Everything appeared to take place so fast, if Lindsay worried on it. One moment, she sat on a cliff as her husband mystically said his goodbyes to her and the next: she was engaged to an Esperian! The idea lingered longer, and it made Lindsay look up at Areiv. "So... what's gonna happen when you return to Esperia?"

"Oh? You will not travel back with me?" the Baron stared at her. The question made Lindsay sit straight.

"Oh, I didn't think I could..."

"I do not understand why you would assume that. I have offered for you to visit Esperia many times. You may travel to any planet you choose. We have taken up our courtship, Lindsay. And, I overlooked earlier: the royal attendants will groom you to be Lady of Esperia, not Empress; you cannot be prepared if you remain here on Buno." Areiv answered with a dainty smirk. Lindsay had to admit that she hadn't thought of that part: the Baron wouldn't be baron his whole life span; he would become Royal Magistrate... which would make her Lady of Esperia. Lindsay knew Emuh's reign was approaching the end but hearing Areiv's statements made it more real. Getting engaged was a larger venture than she had imagined! Something else grabbed her attention and Lindsay narrowed her eyes at Areiv.

"That was sarcasm..."

"Indeed." Areiv chuckled. Lindsay rolled her eyes but laughed.

"Areiv... me becoming Lady of Esperia is a pretty big deal! Oh... what will the other Esperians say about that? I don't think they're gonna like you making a human your mate!"

"Oh, Lindsay. Esperians care not for what species they intend to mate with. It is true that my planet is mainly Esperians however, there exist different species. Do not despair; my people will recognize you as my mate." Areiv assured. Lindsay nodded but the uncertainty still persisted.

Areiv's lips on her own interrupted her thoughts and Lindsay melted into the kiss, throwing her arms around his neck. The Baron pulled her near, pressing his body onto hers and marveled at the strange sensation of her heart pounding; the longer they kissed, the faster it thumped. With a small moan, the alien released the kiss and gazed into the woman's eyes.

"Do you... remember the day of the festival?"

"Um... yeah...?"

"Is it still too forward for me to seek to... have sex?" he surprised her. Lindsay's heart still thumped as her body flushed; it wasn't her imagination that the kiss was more passionate than any they shared before. It was the first time Lindsay was truly close to the alien's body, his coolness felt through the robes.

"U-Um... I... I guess not but... do you have sex like we have sex...?"

"I believe I have the similar question! Perhaps I should explain the mating ritual in detail? Or if you prefer to see me in the nude?"

"W-W-Wait... what...?" Lindsay stammered but Areiv made to take off his robes. The woman could do nothing but stare in admiration; Esperians were built the same as a human being. Lindsay's eyes roamed over the small muscles on the Baron's body; she clearly expected to lay eyes on a lither figure but Areiv's toned body was the equivalent of a normal athlete. "O-Oh... you're... gorgeous... ah, y-you're... ready, already...?!" her eyes went below Areiv's abdomen.

"Ready...?"

"Um... you're on har... aroused...? I don't know how to... put it. Ready to do the ritual...?"

"Ah. You are attempting to ask if I am in the mood to perform? While my mind may be, my body is not. My frical is relaxed... for the moment." Areiv blushed with a smirk.

"Your... oh, that's what Esperians call it! So, it's the total opposite for human men... oh, ha ha; more humor! 'For the moment'..." Lindsay's attention left his lower region as she glanced at Areiv and smiled.

"I sense you are nervous; I merely wish to... lighten the mood? Lindsay, am I to understand that I am anatomically comparable to your human males?"

"To the tee... well, except their... fricals point up when... ready. H-How do you hide all that beneath those flimsy robes...??"

"I'm... sorry...?"

"No, nothing; never mind! So, I guess... we perform the same way, seeing you have all the right... parts; you're bigger than I expected, Areiv..." Lindsay blushed heavily as she breathed out.

"Will that... be a problem? Do you not stretch for me to fit?"

"That's a trick question! It's not... I don't think I'm as flexible down there like Esperian women?"

"Ah, 'down there'; you are anatomically the same as Esperian females, then! It is a fact that they conform to fit the size of their mate's frical."

"Okay, hold on. You said that this is a ritual on Esperia. Baron... are you saying you want to break tradition, tonight...?" Lindsay realized, with a smirk. Her smile made Areiv blush as he looked away.

"... I do. H-However, you have agreed to be in courtship with me and in turn, will become Lady of Esperia; w-we will have to perform, regard-"

"Oh, stop it! You don't have to explain! Hmm... Esperians have urges, after all..."

"V-Very much so. Just because we do not perform the mating ritual as casual as earthlings, does not mean the urge to do so is absent. I have..." Areiv stopped as Lindsay stared at him with eager eyes. "I have said too much."

"Wait, what? No! Tell me what you were about to say..." Lindsay sat closer to him.

"... I have imagined performing the ritual with you... plenty of times..." the two blushed together even as Lindsay kept a smile on her face. "L-Lindsay... I am in the mood to perform, now..." Areiv rushed. Lindsay's smirk left as her eyes widened and she looked down below the Esperian's waist once more. Areiv's hardened flesh was parallel to his thigh, his admittance to his urges prepared him as well as the thought of performing the mating ritual with Lindsay. "Do I have to... prepare you to perform?" he shyly asked. The thought made Lindsay squeeze her thighs together, her imagination running wild as to what the Esperian's version of "preparing" her would be.

"That depends on... what you mean by that. Guess I'd have to get naked, too..."

"Yes..." the alien's eagerness made Lindsay laugh.

"Hold your horses! I got one more question! Which is... so hard to ask. Um... what happens after you perform? You know... what comes... out...?" Lindsay eyed Areiv's slit, her cheeks aching harder than they ever had.

"A-Are you referring to... when I release my substance?"

"Um... yeah. Will that... hurt me?"

"Will it hurt you?"

"Yeah. I'm a hundred percent sure that this will be the first time an Esperian has performed with a human. So, how do you know if your substance won't burn me or something like that?"

"Ah. Research states that an Esperian substance is equally gentle as your Earth water. If it still troubles you, I simply will not release my substance."

"What...? You can do that?"

"Earthlings cannot?"

"Well... if it's too good, no. But, if you say it's safe, then you don't have to do that."

"Very well. I would... like to remove your garments, myself. I-If you do not object." Areiv stumbled. Lindsay bit her lip in excitement and nodded consent as the alien let his quivering hands drift over her waist, fingering the material of her shirt. Lindsay leaned in and gave him a hard kiss; she figured it would take his mind off his nervousness, and was glad it worked: Areiv sighed out his approval and ran his hands underneath her shirt, caressing the soft skin. Lindsay placed her hands on his exposed chest, allowing her fingers to wander, the strange coolness made her caress him further as her fingers trailed down to his stomach, generating a subdued gasp from the alien. Areiv was the first to release the kiss, and he looked at the woman, breathless.

"Oh," Lindsay removed her hands. "I can't touch you?"

"No, yes. Please... it feels... quite wonderful. As does your skin." Areiv's hands brushed over her breasts, and it was Lindsay's turn to grow breathless. She held her arms up as Areiv removed her shirt and he gazed at Lindsay's body. "So... beautiful. Shall we move to my sleeping quarters?" he asked. Lindsay looked aside slightly, weighing in the Baron's remarks.

"You... you think I'm beautiful?"

"Why, yes. It appears I am not the only one on this planet who considers such." Areiv gave her a comforting smile. Lindsay's chuckle developed into a generous laugh as Areiv lifted her from the sofa and carried her into his bedroom. As he laid her on the bed, Areiv studied the woman, a smile spreading across his face. The Baron didn't lie; Areiv thought Lindsay was a lovely creature. She rose to remove the piece of clothing that hugged her breasts; the Baron had no idea what it was, but he delighted in how they spilled out. The alien leaned down, recalling his offer and removed the human's pants; an additional piece of clothing came off along with her pants and Areiv noticed a damp spot in them. He glanced at Lindsay, who looked aside in embarrassment.

"I guess... that don't happen to Esperian women..."

"No. You have created a mess..."

"T-That's normal," Lindsay rushed as he continued to undress her. "That's a sign that I'm... turned o... eager," she explained. Areiv gave her a slight smile as he returned to caressing her body. Her skin was soft and warm to the touch; the Baron wanted to caress her throughout the evening. His attention veered to the patch of hair below her waist and brushed his fingers over it. Lindsay gave out a small whimper which caused Areiv to shoot her an apologetic glance. "D-Don't you dare say it." Lindsay guided his hand further until his fingers rested at her sex.

Areiv's instinct was to investigate the new region as he casually stroked his fingers against it, shocked to sense the start of moisture gather on his fingertips. As he probed more to find the source of the wetness, both gasped as the alien gradually worked a finger inside; the cool stark compared to the sudden warmth. He wasn't used to the sensation but Areiv didn't mind it; he recalled that humans were warm-blooded creatures and their body temperature was immense compared to any other species in that galaxy. The heat mixed with the moisture the woman produced as he pressed his finger further excited the Baron.

He didn't know where he preferred to look; the unique sensation that engulfed his finger intrigued him but he wished to study the expressions Lindsay gave him. When her body clenched around his finger, he was startled, especially as Lindsay bit her lips and moved her hips. The Baron figured if he was causing her any discomfort, she would let him know and was surprised yet again when she seized control of his wrist. Lindsay gave out a shudder as she made him drive his finger in and out and Areiv noticed more moisture escaped. The sensation, along with how the woman enjoyed them made his length harden more; Areiv realized both were more than prepared for the mating ritual.

Areiv removed his finger, making Lindsay tremble and gasp. He pressed his body on top of hers and marveled at how fast her heart drummed; before he could question if she was fine, Lindsay's lips met his, and it was the alien's turn to tremble with pleasure. This kiss was much different from the others they engaged in, being hard, rushed and heated; Areiv wanted to slow the pace but moaned when he felt her tongue moving around his own. Another new sensation for him to experience, it pleased him and he let her continue, striving to match her actions. Lindsay's hand found its way to his length, and the Baron whimpered in delight; he was glad she guided him inside as the whimper transformed into a soft moan.

He was well inside when they finally broke their wild kiss, both panting. Lindsay pushed her hips upward and clenched around his girth but she struggled to understand why the alien didn't move. The Baron wrapped his arms around her, drawing the two as close together as possible but that was the only movement he did. Lindsay began to question if everything was fine until a series of pulsations made her suddenly gasp and arch her back.

It made Areiv curious all the more when he felt her legs wrap around his waist, her hips bucking against his own. The tensing and releasing movement around his length wasn't unpleasant to the alien, but it was something he would have to get used to. It embarrassed him as Areiv couldn't help the small moans that escaped his thin lips but he noticed that Lindsay did the same.

What alarmed him was when her moans transformed into intakes of breath as she strained to say his name. Lindsay's legs tightened around his waist and Areiv sensed more of her wetness engulf his throbbing flesh. Lindsay grasped at the alien's side, making him grimace in slight discomfort; it was almost enough to make him stop altogether until she struggled to tell him something. But, all he could make out was "I'm"; Lindsay stuttered the word between swallows of breath. Areiv lifted to examine her, to make certain she was fine and the look of desire on her face softened him, even as she gave out a yelp and her body convulsed violently.

Areiv knew it should've bothered him but the movement caused him to let out a gasp as he released. The new sensations overwhelmed him and Areiv collapsed on top of Lindsay, struggling to calm his breathing. Although his heart raced along with hers, Areiv welcomed the feeling, especially as the human beneath him wrapped her arms around him, her body finally relaxed.

He rarely rose in such a startled manner but it wasn't the case that morning. It alarmed Areiv to discover no human woman in his bed but there was a mixture of scents emanating from the other room. He promptly got out of bed to investigate at least the different aromas, not troubling to cover himself. When he stepped into his dining area, Areiv was greeted with Lindsay's warm smile as she set plates of food on his table.

"Morning!" she approached him and gave the confused alien a kiss. "You usually walk around naked?" she grinned, embracing him. Areiv returned the smile and kiss.

"... No. I detected these new smells and... you were not beside me when I woke. I was concerned."

"Oh, sorry! I got up before you did and... wanted to do something to thank you for last night..."

"... You are wearing one of my tunics..." Areiv noticed. He didn't understand why but seeing Lindsay in his clothing made him smile wider. The Baron switched glances from her to the food on the table. "What is all this?"

"This is an Earth American breakfast! I made scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes and... oh, wait; you can digest our food, right?" the notion occurred to Lindsay. Areiv chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her, planting a kiss on her brow.

"Yes, of course. Is it customary to thank someone after performing the mating ritual...?"

"Well... no. I just wanted to surprise you."

"I see. This is a charming surprise, Lindsay. I was simply alarmed because I looked forward to you by my side when I awoke. However, no one aside from the royal chefs has ever prepared a feast for me. I do believe I will take full advantage of being mated to an Earth woman." the Baron took note. Lindsay blushed at his confession but laughed at his later comment.

"I have a wise ass alien on my hands..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 53 33
In the near future, humans discover that the Earth is NOT the only inhabited planet. and that happens by a visit from the space, the UPO (the United...
109 29 50
Embark on a thrilling odyssey across the cosmos with Captain Elena Ramirez and her intrepid crew aboard the interstellar vessel Stellar Voyager. In a...
131 7 9
When accidental heroes stood up against a tyrannical intelligent species from another planetary system, the freedom fighters must piece together clue...
0 0 8
Matt comes face to face with an alien space race feeding off of the memories of unsuspecting humans. His quest for survival takes an unexpected turn...