My Fighter

By littlepeoplerulexxx

Alice never expected much from her senior high school year. Until Berry creek has its first ever biker gang r... More

My Fighter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 11

2.7K 49 4
By littlepeoplerulexxx

Kira P.O.V

I clutched Alice tighter to me, gripping her smaller body in fright. Even though Alice was tiny I felt completely safe in her warm embrace.

"Kira it's okay your safe now. Do you feel ready to tell me what happened?" Alice asked gentle rubbing my back. I nodded my head and slid down to the floor, pulling Alice with me.

"Wel-l-l I-i-"

"Take a deep breath Keke, I'm here for you." Alice whispered pulling me in tighter. I clutched desperately to her taking a deep breath like she said and then started telling her the worst story of my life.

1 hour earlier

Oh no i'm late enough as it is. I cursed silently when my car broke down on the way to school, I was already late seeing as it was only an hour until lunch. I jumped out and popped the hood of my car to have a look inside, I don't know why though because i'm the last person in the world to know anything about cars. Sighing deeply I walked around my car and grabbed my phone from the passenger seat deciding to call my mom because I did'nt know any numbers for a mechanic.

Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring.

You have reached Julia i'm sorry I can't come to the phone right now but please leave a message after the beep and i'll get back to you. BEEP.

"Hey mom my car broke down and I missed my alarm this morning so don't freak out if the school calls and tell you i'm not there and you notice my cars gone. I'm just late for school okay? I'm gonna lock my car and leave it here so when you get this can you call for a mechanic or something to come and pick it up? The address is 22 forking lane. Thanks bye." I hung up and grabbed my bag from the front seat, then locking my door I started my journey for school.

I was 10 minutes into my walk and already my feet were tired, see this is why I own a car! Sighing again for probley the 15th time today I picked up my pace and started walking faster, hoping I could at least make lunch with Alice and Max. They were probley worried about me, now thinking about it I should really send them a text explaining why i'm not there. I was about to pull out my phone again when a deep rumbling sound came from behind me, I looked back to see 3 bikers riding towards me on huge bikes. I noticed they weren't like any of the bikers in this town, these ones had skulls all over there bikes and there jackets were different. I had a bad feeling about this. Quickening my pace I stuck a hand in my bag and searched for my phone, if I looked like I was busy maybe they would'nt bother me.

"Hey darling." A voice shouted over the engines, I looked back to see the bikers parking and making gestures for me to come over. Hesitantly I took one step towards them and did'nt go any further.

"Hi-i." I stuttered back scared.

"No need to be nervous darling, i'll take care of ya." They started giving each other high fives and cackling. Oh no.

"No-o th-hats okay." I turned around and nearly ran to get away from them.

"Hey wait up." I heard them get off there bikes and chase after me so dropping my bag I ran as fast as I could trying to get away from them. The only problem is I have never been a fast runner so they caught me fast.

"Hey calm down we just wanna have some fun." I was terrified they had me by both arms and were dragging me into the woods, I would'nt go easily though I kicked and screamed the whole way.

"Would someone shut her up." One of the 3 bikers said slapping a hand over my mouth.

"Lay her down." I was thrown to the ground roughly kicking one of the bikers in the face trying to get away.

"Stop moving you bitch." Yeah like i'm just gonna stop moving and say 'okay rape me now' how stupid were they?

"Let me go!" I screamed getting on my hands and knees and crawling away, one of them grabbed onto my leg but I kicked him in the privates.

"You little bitch!" He went to hit me but I grabbed a big tree branch laying next to me and hit him in the stomach with it. When he stumbled back I jumped to my feet and held it out in front of me.

"Stay back!" I screamed backing away from them, they were slowly inching forward so I smacked one of them on the head as warning.

"Calm down girl and give me the stick." One of them said taking a step closer. I backed away from him more and moved around him and the others getting closer to the edge of the forest so I could escape.

"We don't wanna hurt ya babe, we just wanna show you a good time is all." The biggest of the 3 said smirking.

"Well I don't wanna have a good time with you stupid hicks so back off." I saw I had a chance to run away so throwing my tree branch at them I ran for it while they were distracted.

"Hey get back here!" One of them yelled, I could hear there thundering footsteps from behind me so I picked up the pace finally breaking out from the trees and reaching the road. I looked left and right and saw no cars coming so I bolted in the direction of school because it was closer.

"Little girl were going to get you!" No! I pushed myself harder and gained speed I could barely hear there footsteps so I knew they must have been pretty far behind me.

"C'mon lets get the bikes, she ain't worth it." I heard one of them yell, I did'nt know if it was a trick so instead of slowing down I kept running until I reached the end of the road and I saw school 15 feet away from me. Thank god. I kept running and finally reached the entrance, bursting inside I got startled looks from other students but I did'nt care. I wanted Alice.

Present

"And that's when I ran into the lunch hall and found you." I breathed out sniffling and looking at Alice. When I did I saw an intense rage in her eyes. She looked ready to kill.

"Alice calm down, I'm fine now." I said grabbing a hold of her hand and pulling her in for a hug.

"Those bastards! How could they do that to you, an innocent girl! Why I ought-"

"No! Don't do anything Alice there dangerous!" I looked her square in the eye and firmly shook my head, I would not let my best friend get hurt because of me!

"Well we have to do something! We need to go to the police Keke! We can't let them get away with what they've done!" Alice exclaimed determination in her eyes. She is'nt gonna like what i've got to say.

"Alice I don't want to go to the police. I just want this to be over by moving on and forgetting about it." I said firmly sitting up straighter. Alice looked shell shocked, she was'nt saying a word just sitting there with her mouth hanging open. She finally snapped out of it and looked at me in disbelief.

"Kira how could you not want justice for what they did? Don't you want them locked up so they can't do this to some other innocent girl? What if it does happen again and this time the girl does'nt get away like you did? What if-"

"How dare you! I don't want anyone to know about this because it's to painful to even talk about now! And to have everyone at school and in town know about what happened to me would be horrible, I would have to face up to everyone pitying me or saying I had it coming. You have no idea what it's like because your not in my position!" I snapped angrily, I have never in my life spoken to Alice like that but she had to understand what I was going through and my reasons for not wanting to involve the police.

Alice looked surprised but she quickly whipped that look from her face and looked at me kindly, squeezing my hand a little tighter.

"Your right I don't know what your going through Kira, but what I do know is there are three dangerous bikers out there waiting for another girl to come along so they can strike. And who knows there could be a whole gang of them in town waiting to hurt people, innocent people Kira and you will have to live the rest of your life in regret because you did'nt say anything at the right time. What if the next girl this happens to is me?" Damn it! Alice really knew how to pull my strings, I knew she was right because if this happens again and I don't say anything it will be on my conscience.

"I'm not trying to guilt trip you Kira, i'm just trying to make you understand what the consequences could be if you don't say anything. You not in your right frame of mind at the moment but if it was anyone else in this situation, you would want them to go and tell somebody! You would want them to get help!"

And there she goes being right again.

"Your right. I'm just scared." I whispered leaning in to Alice for comfort, I instantly felt her arm go around me.

"I know sweetie, but remember I will be here every step of the way." Alice squeezed my shoulder and gave me a warm smile.

"Thank you Alice-"

"No need to thank me! What kind of friend would I be if I was'nt there for you when you need me? I love you Kira!" Alice said pecking me on the cheek and pulling me in for a hug.

"I love you too." I hugged her back and sat in a comfortable silence while we hugged. I needed her for support and Alice being Alice is there for me as always. I could'nt ask for a better friend.

"Are you ready to leave now?" Alice asked tentatively rubbing my back. I nodded my head while Alice stood up and held her hand out to me. I took it hesitantly and let Alice pull me to my feet and put an arm around my back. I let out a breath, looked in the mirror and rubbed my eyes before nodding at Alice and then I took slow timid steps and walked out. No one was out side the door except for Max.

"Kira are you okay?!" Max yelled running towards me and pulling me into a hug, I smiled while he held me and wrapped my arms around him squeezing him tighter to me I took a deep breath to get a good whiff of his amazing smell.

Damn that was a good smell!

"Err Kira are you smelling me?" Max asked pulling back to look at me, I blushed deeply and looked down at the floor. Max laughed and then sniffed me.

"It's okay hunny I was getting a good whiff too." I giggled and then remembering why were hugging, so acting like a baby I started to bawl again.

"Tell me what happened Kira! Who made you cry?" Max asked turning his head and looking me deep in the eyes, I looked away of course and bit my lip.

"Max I don't want you to worry, so i'm not gonna tell you right now but I promise you will most likely find out soon." I said still looking at the ground. Max let out a breath and squeezed me tighter to him.

"If that's what you want Kira." Oh I loved when he said my name-

Definitely not the right time Kira.

"Thank you Max." I lent back and tilted my head because I was a lot shorter then him.

"Don't thank me Kira, I will always be here for you.....and Alice of course." Max said Alice's name a bit late so she huffed in annoyance but she winked at me over Max shoulder.

"Sorry Alice." Max said looking at her and smiling teasingly. Alice stuck her tongue out at him and folded her arms across her chest. Giggling I looked down and realised Max still had a hold of me, I hope he does'nt let go any time soon.

"Oh don't whine Alice!" Max said pulling a face at her and turning back to me. I have to admit I nearly fainted when Max kissed my forehead.

"And don't be sad Kira." Max said frowning and looking at me with adoration in his eyes.

I could never be sad in Max's arms because even though I had been through a terrible ordeal, nearly being raped and my innocence stolen from me, Max made me feel safe and happy in his arms.

I don't have any doubt in my mind that i'm falling in love with this boy and i'm enjoying every minute of it.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry no Alice or Scar in this chapter but I thought you might be interested to see whats going on in Kira's head and a little insight on how she feels about Max.

Love, peace and cookies!

Littlepeoplerulexxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...