naive : narry (SLOW UPDATES)

By blink-stylan

or the one where niall is unbelievably clueless ©All Rights Reserved 93stylan 2015 More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
an update!
2020

hi!

259 10 1
By blink-stylan

so i'm not dead for those of you who actually may still have this book in your library.

i started writing this book when i was 15, the last time i published a chapter i was 15 and now i'm 17, oh how time flies.

i have not decided whether i will continue writing this story - or whether i might start it again or start a new story as my writing has progressed extremely since i was 15 years old. i think my standard and quality of writing is far better. therefore, i think i could create a better story for you to read!

if you are still here, then hello! i hope you're doing well and happy holidays if you celebrate any festivities at this time of the year and if not i hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

you'll hear from me soon, 

ellie x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 7.3K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
173K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
368K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
738K 20.1K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...