Mafia Monde✔

By MisTofDesire

THE GARDEN OF BLOOD TRILOGY: Book One UNDER CONTRUCTION The headings that are in English are edited. ******... More

★WARNING★
Reparto : Cast
★CHAPTER: ZERO★
★Chapter: One★
★Chapter : Two★
★Chapter : Three★
★Chapter : Four★
★Chapter : Five★
★Chapter: Six★
★Chapter : Seven★
★Chapter : Eight★
★Chapitre : Neuf★
★Chapitre : Dix★
★Chapitre : Onze★
★Chapitre : Douze★
★Chapitre : Treize★
★ Équipe★
★Chapitre : Quatorze★
★Chapitre : Quinze★
★Chapitre: Seize★
★Chapitre : Dix-sept★
★Chapitre : Dix-Neuf★
★Chapitre : Vingt★
★Chapitre : Vingt Et Un★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Deux★
★ Chapitre : Vingt-Trois★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Quatre★
★Chapitre : Vingt- Cinq★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Six★
★Chapitre : Vingt - Sept★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Huit★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Neuf★
An Account.
★Chapitre : Trente★
★Chapitre : Trente•Un★
★Chapitre : Trente•Deux★
★Chapitre : Trente•Trois★
★Chapitre : Trente•Quatro★
★Chapitre : Trente•Cinq★
★Chapitre : Trente•Six★
★Chapitre : Trente•Sept★
★Chapitre : Trente•Huit★
★Chapitre : Trente•Neuf★
★Chapitre : Quarante★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Un★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Deux★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Trois★
NOT AN UPDATE.
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Quatre★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Cinq★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Six★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Sept★
★Chapitre: Quarante◆Huit★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Neuf★
★Chapitre : Cinquante★
✴Equipe✴ (2)
✴Chapitre: Cinquante▶Un✴
✴Chapitre:Cinquante▶Deux✴
Trailer
Movie
✴Chapitre: Cinquante▶Trois✴
✴Chaptire:Cinquante▶Quatre✴
✴Chapitre: Cinquante▶Cinq✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Six✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Sept✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Huit✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Neuf✴
Book Two
IT IS HERE!!!!
BOOK THREE IS UP!

★Chapitre : Dix-huit★

61.6K 1.8K 411
By MisTofDesire

The sayings to the top of all my chapters are mine. So please don't thief them. Those who like my story thank you a lot for the opportunity of letting me entertain you.

Double update is for you guys.

*******

We are supposed to have mercy for those who wronged us. But mercy is a dream, a word that the weak use to gain sympathy. The sin within us always wants revenge. It's simply human nature.

☆☆☆☆

Nikolaos

A mocking smile takes over her face. I could feel the heat spreading throughout my cheek. However, I could not feel the pain caressing it through my rage.

She poked the Devil's beast.

She forgot who the fuck you are.

She needs reminding.

My mind was speaking to me. I'm fucking insane. Arden made me crazy, she brought out my darkness to play. My inner demon pranced around in my head telling me to set him free. I wanted her blood flowing onto my hands. Even if it was just a drop. It will settle my being with the thought of revenge. I was battling with my restraint and my blood is driven, heart.

I'm a very wicked person and I have not played in blood for a while. In that very moment, Arden was not my future queen. That thought didn't exist. She right now was my enemy and my brain calculated her as such. Her slap was a personal attack on me.

No one touched me and lived. Her blonde hair dropped over her shoulders and her red lips still were tilted up. She was taunting the beast with a damn smile.

I wanted her hair in my fist so I could tear it from her soft scalp.

My personality split. I knew I was mental. Nikolaos was fading and the darkness that was buried for a while was creeping out of its hiding place.

Of course, Arden would be the one to push the limit and force my demon out. I was killing her a million different ways in my head.

Phanes stepped in front her blocking my line of vision.

He was speaking but all I heard were whispers telling me to finish its target.

"NIKOLAOS CALM THE HELL DOWN, YOU'LL KILL HER IF YOU DON'T. AND I KNOW YOU LOVE HER. YOU WILL REGRET IT TRUST ME. BACK THE FUCK DOWN MAN!!!!!!!" his shouts broke through my ear bell registering to my brain to abort its malicious thoughts.

Kyra stepped in front of me and hugged me. She was like a sister to me. I viewed her as such. Hell, I liked her more than my blood one. "If you hurt her I will never forgive you. You hurt her first blame it on instincts but don't hurt her. Your loyalty to me would be broken if you do this." She said in my ear.

My composure and the fog that was covering my thinking ability slowly faded away, clearing my mind. And I hugged Kyra back and dropped to the floor. I was fighting everything in me not to snap her small body in half in my arms.

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths to control my anger. This didn't happen often. It only happened if someone outrightly came for me. Causing bodily harm. It was something I couldn't control.

It was purely survival instinct.

I wanted to torture her until she begged for her death. That would have been her mercy. And I don't do mercy. She would have had to wait until she succumbed to the injuries I would have inflicted.

Arden / 80

"It was the scariest thing I had ever witnessed. He completely transformed into this human monster. His dark eyes sank deeper in their suckets. For the first time in my life, I felt as though I was going to die."

Céline drew closer to me. She was consumed by what I was relating to her. Fully engrossed in my story.

"Wow grandpa was crazy and yet you still loved him." Her voice was full of wonder. And I thought of what her life will play out to be in the coming years.

"Yes, I did but I was scared to after that."

Arden /20

My breath caught in my lungs and I felt like I was drowning in his rage. It bounced off him like a ball would off of walls. I was scared shitless.

Nikolaos was an entirely different person in a matter of seconds. I could see through his fired, hell eyes with the devil dancing behind them. Smirking at me and thanking me for letting him out.

When Phanes stepped in front of me and yelled that Niko loved me, I was scared of his love. At that point, I didn't want it. I saw death in his eyes. My stomach swallowed my heart and I felt like throwing up.

The weed I consumed had yet to wear off and his eyes looked pitch black, no white showing in them. I secretly cursed my arm for, ever touching him.

I never regretted anything in my life. This was the god damned exception. I regretted this with all my self-worth.

I don't know what the hell Kyra said to him but he seemed to calm down, falling to his knees. Tears filled my eyes and began to shamelessly pour down my face.

I couldn't hold down my stomach contents anymore. I was doubled over before I knew it. Apollo jumped from his seat and held my hair. Blue tried to coo comforting words to me.

All to no avail.

My body started hyperventilating. I really couldn't breathe. My life flashes before my eyes. I saw death written all over Nikolaos' face and it was too much for me.

I'm a badass but he was really the devil hiding inside a human's body. I turned soft, no longer hard in my ways. My badassary crumbled before me. And I could not do anything to stop it.

If he had just left me with my mother this would have never happened. I just wanted to see her. For her to cocoon me in her arms. I may never get that from what I heard over the phone.

I fell back into Apollo's arms and full on cried. My wailing filled the plane and then I just stopped.

I just shut down.

Phanes

This was a fucking mess. Nikolaos beast had been tamed. I only saw him like this once before but not this bad. It was like Arden was a trigger for something unknown to him.

I knew he loved her but the mistake she made was hitting him unexpectedly. No one, I mean no one, touched Niko. Death soon followed whoever did.

Arden basically fainted in Apollo's arms. Niko should have just left the girl with her sickly mother. I disagreed with him on this. But I would never go against him.

How Kyra was able to calm him is beyond me. I was just glad she did. He would have killed Arden if she didn't.

Arden was too strong for her own good. But I saw a scared girl before me now. They were both perfect for each other. This was just a hiccup in their journey. She tampered with the serpent and she almost got bit.

Thankfully she didn't.

"Please buckle up we are about to land in Australia." The captain's voice came through the speakers and I praised the higher beings above that we all made it back.

Arden didn't know how lucky she was, I just hope she could get over this. Because we need a Queen and she was the ideal one.

☆☆☆☆☆

Care to share your thoughts. How am I doing? Am I to the standard of a mafia story?

Hope I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6M 229K 52
Previously titled Mafia CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN "Do I make you wet?" He asked me breathing in my ear from behind me. "No and you'll never be able...
3.4M 76.9K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
611K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
75K 1.5K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...