Here comes Teddy

Від bexilol

Teddy Addams is a bad boy, at least that's what most people think when they hear the name Teddy Addams, for h... Більше

The Addams Mafia
Her life's hanging by a thread (Prolouge)
Not in front of Rowan (One)
Biology with Mr Higgins (Two)
Proper Daddy's girl (Three)
Mr Addams on the line (Four)
Don't fuck with an Addams (Five)
Off to Nana's we go (Six)
No Calpol (Seven)
Chav is more my style (Eight)
Ro's first day of school (Nine)
What is a Mummy? (Ten)
Baby Mama Drama (Eleven)
The arguement with Mum (Tweleve)
Human pillow (Thirteen)
The condescending girlfriend (Fourteen)
Woken up by a jump (Fifteen)
Daddy's sick (Sixteen)
What's an accent? (Seventeen)
A disastrous picnic in London (Eighteen)
Mum comes around (Nineteen)
People staring... (Twenty)
Facts of life (Twenty-One)
Can we have cake for breakfast? (Twenty-Two)
And that was your decision! (Twenty-Three)
I'll see them only so they'll go away (Twenty-four)
Please don't go Daddy... (Twenty-five)
Birthday surprise (Twenty-six)
If you weren't so busy... (Twenty-seven)
I still love you Uncle Georgie (Twenty-eight)
Family Session (Twenty-nine)
Ro's family picture (Thirty)
Ro's sick (Thirty-one)
Coco pops are icky (Thirty-two)
Am I not good enough? (Thirty-Three)
My worst nightmare became true (Thirty-four)
Mum wants Georgie back... (Thirty-five)
Explaining sexism and homophobia (Thirty-six)
I feel old (Thirty-seven)
Is Nana better? (Thirty-eight)
You didn't think I'd love my little girl?! (Thirty-nine)
The incident with Megan (Fourty)
Explaining Death (Fourty-one)
RIP Nana (Fourty-two)
About Nana (Fourty-three)
Is he your Daddy? (Fourty-four)
Is Uncle Georgie ok? (Fourty-five)
Off to see friends (Fourty-six)
Nana's funerul (Fourty-seven)
Entertaining a nightmare with Tom and Jerry (Fourty-eight)
The thing about Santa... (Fourty-Nine)
Mum gets deep (Fifty)
It's Christmas!!!! (Fifty-one)
What happened on New years eve (Fifty-two)
Who's the lady? (Fifty-three)
Georgie's GCSE's (Fifty-four)
Stomach bug (Fifty-five)
Work (Fifty-six)
The night I met your Mum (Fifty-seven)
Me?, a hard man? (Fifty-eight)
Only you can get a date at the school gates (Fifty-nine)
Pub date (Sixty)
Casually threating my boyfriend (Sixty-one)
What happened to your eye? (Sixty-two)
Meeting the parents (Sixty-three)
I like you Uncle Teddy (Sixty-four)
Don't 'Jack' me bitch (Sixty-five)
I could get used to this (Sixty-seven)
But I want to go out in the rain (Sixty-eight)
The phone call (Sixty-nine)
Hospital (Seventy)
So that's what you came here for? (Seventy-one)
Are we a family? (Seventy-two)
Daddy's not Superman (Seventy-three)
September again (Seventy-four)
Epilogue (3 years later)
Author's note
Sequel is up

A thing called dinner (Sixty-six)

72 0 0
Від bexilol

Teddy PoV

It was 3 O'clock in the afternoon, the atmosphere in the room was quite an unusual one, since Megan had completely smashed the happy feeling that was there, also I was just hoping that nobody else would attempt to come in and ruin the mood again that day.

Jack was in the kitchenette doing something, I wasn't entirely sure at the time what he was doing in there, but I wasn't going to discourage him from doing things in the kitchenette, because I was glad that I didn't have to for once and that he was comfortable enough to do something in the kitchenette by himself.

He walked into the living room with a couple cups of tea in his hands, which at first I was confused about, until he gave one to me, then I got it.

"Here you go Handsome"
"Thank you Green eyes, so what's going on in the kitchen?"
"A thing called dinner is what's going on in the kitchen"
"Wait, what?"
"I know I know, you normally cook Teddy, but it's not fair that you don't ever really get a break from it Handsome, so I decided to cook dinner today"
"Babe, you didn't have to"
"(Snorts), I didn't do it because I had to Handsome, because I know that I don't have to, but I did it because I wanted to"
"(Laughs), well, uh, uuh, thank you"
"You're welcome Handsome"

We sat there in a comfortable silence for a little while, everything was just nice and calm, and I think we both needed that calm after what happened at breakfast that morning.

"You want another cup of tea?"
"Sure, why not"

So Jack went to make some more tea for us, I stayed chilling on the couch, until I heard Jack opened the oven and turned it on.

"Shit, the oven wasn't on"
"Well at least your hand wasn't on fire Babe"
"Yeah that would be- wait what?!, when did that happen?, oh my God, Teddy is that what happened to your left hand?"
"Uh, yeah?... that happened to my hand"
"Do I want to know how that happened to your hand?"
"Well maybe from a worrisome point of view, you probably don't want to kno-"
"Ok ok ok, tell me everything"

I wasn't expecting that answer to come from Jack, I don't know why I wasn't expecting that answer from him, but I think my stubbornness had a factor in it, don't quote me on that though.

"Ok so, uh, well, it was the day that Ro found out about Santa on her own, so I wasn't really concentrating on what I was doing, which I know is really fucking stupid Babe, I know that, but it's soul crushing when they find out about Santa themselves you know, Ro saw straight away that my hand was on fire and she freaked out about it, a wet tea towel works wonders for a hand on fire by the way, so I haven't even attempted to make spaghetti bolognese since that incident for everyone's safety"
"Fucking hell, did you not go to the hospital after that?"
"Why the fuck would I go to a hospital for?"
"Because your hand was on fire Handsome and that's shit's serious, like actually deadly serious"
"But my hand wasn't on fire anymore"
"Ok, God forbid that the same thing happened to Ro or Mikey, would that be your answer?"
"Of course it wouldn't be my answer about that, what kind of fucking neanderthal do you think I am?"
"A neanderthal that doesn't look after themselves apparently, do you even know how much worse it could've gotten?"
"I do know how bad it could've been but, I, uh, I, uh, shit, (sighs), I'm scared of hospitals, actually I'm petrified of hospitals, because everyone I love that has gone into a hospital has died in the hospital, or in Ro's case when she was born came very very very close to dying"
"Shit, I didn't know-"
"I know that you didn't know that Babe, 'cause I don't like talking about my fear of hospitals with anybody"
"You know Handsome, keeping your emotions all bottled up like that inside you isn't good for you or your mental health"
"I know it's not great, but I just didn't want people to have to worry about me though Babe"

Jack turned to face me fully, as he was actually facing the window before this, since we sitting on the couch.

"Teddy, I will worry about you regardless of what you do, because people who love each other will always worry about each other"
"Yeah but-"
"No buts, ifs or whys Handsome, because it's just the way it is"
"Ok"

So Jack and I just sat there for a while, enjoying each other's company.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

BOYS (boy×boy) Від Blue.M

Романтика

631K 20.5K 37
You probably wonder how me, Genny Jensen, the school's nerd and loser, ended up drunk in the bad boy's bedroom, between his legs, ready to press my l...
2.7K 98 7
alrighty, so this story had been in my mind for a long time, Wenclair story, more in the first chapter. started: 2024/01/07 finished:-
The badboy's boy Від Blade

Підліткова література

347K 9.6K 22
The Badboy's boy |finished| "what did I do this time?" I screamed in his face. He closes his eyes, taking a deep breath. "if I see you with him agai...
After The BadBoy Від Brandy FromThe Block

Підліткова література

87.3K 4.5K 23
They always tell you the cute origin story, the one filled with romantic gestures and handsome but jaded boys going against all odds to get the girl...