5 Seconds Of Summer (5SOS) Im...

By stumbledinthedark

A little book of one shots, imagines, blurb and multiple part stories to help you live out of your fantasies... More

Intro....
Wherever You Are (Calum Hood)
The Tour Bus (Luke Hemmings)
Truth or Dare (Ashton Irwin)
"Sad, Beautiful, Tragic Love Affair" (Michael Clifford)
The Club (Calum Hood)
Gone on Tour (Luke Hemmings)
Good Day Gone Bad (Ashton Irwin)
Same Dreams (Ashton Irwin)
Morning Kisses (Luke Hemmings)
Club Nights (Michael Clifford)
Together [Blurb] (Ashton Irwin)
Birthday Surprise (Luke Hemmings)
Missed You (Calum Hood)
Fresh Tears (Ashton Irwin)
Rainy Day (Michael Clifford)
Second Best Thing (Ashton Irwin)
Picnic at The Beach (Luke Hemmings)
Livestream (Ashton Irwin)
Long Time, No See (Luke Hemmings)
Showtime (Ashton Irwin)
Marry Me? (Michael Clifford)
Too Much To Let Go (Calum Hood)
Thunder Storms (Ashton Irwin)
Giggles (Luke Hemmings)
I Miss You (Ashton Irwin)
Prove Her Wrong (Ashton Irwin)
Delicious Dinner (Calum Hood)
Unsatisfied (Ashton Irwin)
Pure Ecstasy (Luke Hemmings)
'It' (Michael Clifford)
College Drop Off (Ashton Irwin)
Biggest Regret (Michael Clifford)
Building Up (Calum Hood)
Make A Wish (Ashton Irwin)
Cupboard Love (Calum Hood)
Beach Sunset (Ashton Irwin)
Cheater (Luke Hemmings)
Loss (Michael Clifford)
Amnesia (Calum Hood)
Ruined Everything (Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin)
Phone Call (Calum Hood)
Forgetful (Luke Hemmings)
Cheating? (Calum Hood)
Dinner Date (Ashton Irwin)
She's The One (Calum Hood and Michael Clifford)
Let Go (Luke Hemmings) REQUESTED
Still Hurts (Michael Clifford)
She's The One Part 2 (Michael Clifford and Calum Hood)
Breathless (Ashton Irwin)
Shower Time (Luke Hemmings)
Imagined It (Calum Hood)
Teach Me (Luke Hemmings) REQUESTED
Home Late (Michael Clifford)
That's My Girl (Ashton Irwin)
Teasing (Calum Hood)
Last Breath
Busking (Michael Clifford)
Clubbing (Haston Stirwin)
Arguments (Michael Clifford)
Meet and Greet (Calum Hood)
The Halloween Party (Luke Hemmings)
Lost Phone (Ashton Irwin)
Tattoos (Michael Clifford) (Part 1)
Tattoos (Part 2)
A/N (Sorry)
Tattoos (Part 3)
Naked 5sos pictures!!!!!
Another A/N... Or not?
Trust? (Calum Hood) PART 1
"I Won't Hurt You" (Luke Hemmings)
"I Won't Hurt You" part 2
I Won't Hurt You pt3
Stand Up (Ashton Irwin)
Stand Up Part 2
Unaffectionate (Calum and Luke) Part 1
Unaffectionate Part 2
Sad (Ashton Irwin)
Sad Part 2
Leave (Michael Clifford)
Leave (Part 2)
Leave (Part 3)
Clingy? (Michael Clifford) REQUESTED
M&G (Calum)
Family Life (Ashton) REQUESTED
The Wedding Night [REQUESTED]
Rough (Luke) SUPER SMUT
A/N
A/N
HMV (Cashton) [REQUESTED]
Rough Part 2
Jealousy (Michael Clifford)
Birthday Surprise (Calum) REQUESTED
SKH VIDEO
Music Lessons (Calum Hood)
Remember when he
Jealous Dinner Date (Luke Hemmings)
Long Way Home (Calum Hood)
Every Night I Almost Call You (Luke Hemmings)

Too Close (Ashton Irwin)

95 0 0
By stumbledinthedark

You pace the bedroom, chewing your nails as you decide what to wear. Your boyfriend of 6 months, George, called and asked to meet up. You firstly thought it was cute and out of the blue, but he sounded distant on the phone and you began to panic. Maybe he was cheating. Maybe he didn't love you anymore. 

You'd immediately called your best friend of 2 years, Ashton who reassured you that it was probably just a chat, you hadn't seen George for 2 weeks due to your busy schedules. He was a roadie, into tech and always on tour with bands. You'd met at a concert where your friend knew the artist and you'd gone backstage. He was funny and flirtatious. He was a couple of years younger than you but it didn't matter. 

And now, you're standing in your underwear wondering what he wants to talk about. It's not like you guys don't talk but sometimes you go days without texting or calling but when you're together, it's like you were never apart. 

You go for a cute sweater and a pair of jeans, after all it's a cooler spring day and you're not going to dress up a lot. George had seen you at your worst so you didn't mind. You texted Ashton telling him you'll stop by his after and you can hang for a bit, he messages back saying he'll be waiting with a bottle of wine.

You apply a bit of mascara and lip balm, grab your keys and go. The café is a bus ride away and you hop on the bus, plugging your earphones in. Ashton sent you a demo a few days ago and you hadn't had time to listen to it properly yet so you find the track he sent and press play. The song begins with an electric guitar and Luke, Ashton's band mate's vocals. You love all their voices and when it gets to Ashton's bit, you see yourself smiling in your reflection in the bus window opposite. Ashton's voice gives you a warm feeling, you're so proud of your best friend. 

You and Ash had met at a bar and you'd been very drunk after a break up. You'd knocked over his drink and he got a bit angry, as it kinda ruined his shirt. But, as he got up to tell you off, you'd burst into drunken tears and he'd taken pity on you. You'd gone out on your own and he said he'd drive you home but you'd passed out in his car and so he'd let you stay over. The next morning you woke up in his house, in a spare room which was littered with instruments, vinyls and sheet music. You found an old CD of American Idiot by Green Day and Ashton had told you it was one of his favourite albums. And that is how you became friends. 

You smile fondly at the memory and Ashton's vocals as the song comes to an end. You put the song back on, immediately falling in love with it again. You hop off at the bus stop and walk to the café, smiling in the sunshine. You open the door and spot George in the corner. You walk over and notice he doesn't really smile back as you sit down.

"Hey, omg listen to this song," you pull out one headphone and offer it to George, he shakes his head and you pause the song.

"What's wrong?" You ask quietly, sensing the mood drop. George was usually fun and would pick you up and hug you but, today he could barely look you in the eye. 

"I-" He rakes his hand through his dark brown hair, you can tell he's frustrated and you slide into the chair opposite him quietly.

"I feel like you don't treat me properly, Y/N. You're a great girl and when we first got together, we had so much fun and I was in love with you, honestly. But now, I hardly ever see you and when I do, you're not all there. You're texting Ashton or hurrying off to see him or something. It's not fair on our relationship for you to be like this."

You want to argue with him, tell him he's got it wrong. But as you listen to George, you begin to realise that he's right and mainly that you were never really in love with him. It still hurts though, him saying that you're not a proper girlfriend. You've tried in the relationship but you thought he was happy that you weren't a texting every minute, not being that clinging girlfriend. Maybe he's jealous of Ashton?

"So, you're unhappy with the fact that we both lead different lives and that we aren't attached at the hip?" You know you sound petty and spiteful but George's words hurt you. You're not a bad girlfriend, you always remembered birthdays and anniversaries and you messaged George at least three times a week.

George hesitates, you know he doesn't want to hurt your feelings. You realise that you need to stop being a bitch for 5 minutes and take responsibilities for your actions. George is a good person, you don't want to make him out as the bad guy.

"You know what, I get it. Obviously, I'm hurt by what you've said but you're right. I don't try hard enough, and I'm ashamed of it. I'm so sorry George." You sigh and stand up. "It's been good, thank you for a good 6 months together. I hope you can find someone who treats you as much as you deserve."

George gets up, he regrets his words, he can see how much he hurt you. He tries to hug you but, you push him away. You don't want him to touch you. You're still hurt by the realisation that you neglected your relationship. 

George drops his arms and lets them hang as you walk away, weaving your way in between the small tables. As you get to the door, you see a couple to your left, holding hands across the table. You feel a twinge of sadness, that could have been you and George. 

You pull open the door and wonder down the street. Once you're out of view you pull out your phone and see a text from Ashton.

"Let me know how it goes with George, I'm sure it's all fine, nothing to worry about x"

You're about to reply but George's words ring in your head. Maybe you do see Ashton too much. You text your friend Callie, she says to come over so you begin to walk down the road towards her flat. 

You think about what George said and a single tear runs down your cheek, you don't mean to be an uncaring person. You just have a life and maybe without George. You remember words that your mum said to you; "you'll make time for the ones you care about, no matter how busy you are". She was right. You do make time for Ashton and some of your other friends, but you'd assumed that George was fine with the fact that you didn't see each other a lot. He didn't show affection often, some people like holding hands or putting their arm around their partners but, George never did that. 

Your phone rings as you walk and you see Ashton's name on the screen.

"Hey," you say as you pick up the call.

"Hey, how'd it go?" Ashton asks, his voice makes you feel slightly better but then you remember George's words.

"Uh, not great. I'm just on my way to Callie's, can I call you after?"

"Sure, you can come over if you want, the guys just left and I was gonna grab takeaway for dinner." 

You agree to go over and see Ash after. You reach Callie's apartment block and press the buzzer.

"Come on up babe," she says over the intercom and the door buzzes, you push it and climb the stairs to her flat. She opens the door and you guys hug. Her flat is pretty small, with one bedroom and a conjoined living room and kitchen. You sit down on the sofa as she makes a cup of tea. 

She hands you the warm cup, made just how you like. You hold it between your hands, warming you up as she sits down opposite you, tucking her legs under her body. Callie is that gorgeous friend who is super smart but never sees it and is super down to Earth. She's studying for a PHD so she's living in a tiny flat. With her dark hair and pale skin, she looks like a modern day Snow White, even wearing sweatpants and with a messy bun.

"Talk to me, what happened?" 

You begin to speak but you feel the all too familiar lump in your throat, tears falling down your cheeks. Callie gets up and slides down beside you, she cuddles you from the side, resting her chin on your shoulder as you explain everything. When you're finished, she sits quietly, thinking.

"Do you think you spend too much time with Ashton?" She asks, sipping her tea. You sigh, wondering whether you do or not.

"I don't know we spend like maybe 2-3 days together."

"Per week?"

"Yeah." You see her eyebrows rise.

"Babe, I'm gonna be honest here, you might as well be dating Ashton right now. If you see George every two weeks and Ashton basically every other day, no wonder he feels unloved. Especially as he knows you're spending time with Ashton."

You sit back, chewing your lip as you think. You guess Callie's right, George never complained but he probably didn't want to make a fuss. You sigh and run your hand through your hair. 

"I guess you're right, I hate to think it but I do spend a lot of time with Ash, more than I ever did with George." You feel upset with yourself. Your phone buzzes and Callie raises her eyebrows again when she sees the name on the screen. 

"That boy needs you more than he needs air right now." She laughs and you laugh too as you both read Ashton's message;

"Are you nearly done? I miss you and I wanna hear your opinions on the demo I sent to youuuu and what happened with George, say Hi to Callie for me x"

You sigh and let your head fall back onto Callie's cushions. 

"I really like Ash though, he's funny and he cares." You stare up at the ceiling and Callie is quiet, you turn to look at her and she smiles at you.

"Don't rush into anything babe. But I'm happy you have Ashton there for you." You give her a hug and you both chat for a while before you decide to leave. 

"Y/N, make a good decision, okay?" Callie gives you a warm hug and you smile. You get up to leave.

Time to face the music then.

PART 2 SOON I PROMISE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 9.3K 130
5SOS Preferences and Imagines.
249K 4.6K 73
~Just read them...they're not that bad...I hope ~Random Michael imagines - no order ~Updates almost regularly...few times a week ~use my ideas but s...
11.5K 163 71
Just what the title says! I don't like doing much smut, but I might try some eventually. Go somewhere else if you want heavy smut imagines! Love all...
600K 7.5K 200
Hi my loves! This is what it says on the tin, a variety of 5sos imagines, all written by me. Check out my "5sos imagines 2.0" book for the imagines t...