𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 {𝐇.𝐒}

briannaemeryy

I quickly get into my car and drive to the downtown Starbucks. When I arrive there is only me, a tall blonde... Еще

Author's Note
~•Cast Members•~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
House Part
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
PLEASE READ‼️
Extra Scene *1*
Sequel
Extra Scene *2* part one
Extra Scene *2* part two
Geheheh
R.I.P Cam

Chapter 16

3K 54 42
briannaemeryy

A/N::Hey y'all this chapter is gonna get pretty juicy and a tad bit mature so I'm warning you now if you don't wanna read it then skip the end of the chapter. It might be cringe to since this is my first nasty scene so please, let's all cringe together. Xoxoxoxo*

"YOU GET THE BAG AND FUMBLE IT, I GET THE BAG AND FLIP IT AND TUMBLE IT" I sing in the car. I was feeling myself tonight, so I had to get lit a little bit. I was moving my body along with the radio and did hand movements because, come on, everybody does that when they listen to a dope ass song.

Harry was just shaking his head at me, and smirking at me. I don't think that he listens to this kind of music a lot. "You listen to this?" He asks me.

"STRAIGHT OUT DA-yes! It gets me lit!" I replied and continued yelling out the words until the song was over with.

I guess Harry had enough with my music choices and he turned the Bluetooth off on my phone and connected his car to his phone. He searched something up and on came a song that I recognized from Sam playing it. And Harry started singing in a lovely voice.

"We should take this back to myyyyyy place. That's what she said right to myyyyyy face. Cause I want you bad, and I want you baby!" He was tapping with the beat on the steering wheel and had a heavenly voice. "I've been thinkin bout it alllll day, and I hope you feel the sameeeee way. Yeah, cause I want you bad, and I want you baby!" I joined him in for the for the rest of the song. "Slow, slow handsss. Like sweat dripping down our dirty laundry. No, no chance! That I'm leaving here without you on me I, I know, yeah I already know that there ain't no stopping your plans with those slow hands!" His eyes lit up at me when he heard me and he grinned the biggest grin I have ever seen from him.

"What?!" I asked, because I know it wasn't my voice.

"Your voice, it's beautiful." He says and places his hand on my thigh.

"Tuhhhhh! You're the one that has the amazing voice, not me." I lace my fingers with his and keep our hands there on my thigh for the rest of the drive.

I woke up several hours later and we had arrived at this restaurant with red lights and red carpets all over the place. This couldn't be in town. I realized that we were in Biloxi and were at a casino that looked very elegant and expensive. It was beautiful, and I used to drive past it all the time when I was younger with my mom and dad.

"You awake, darling?" His raspy voice terminated the silence in the car and I looked over at him.

"Yes, I am. Why are we here?" I asked. Soon he walked out of the car and to my side of the car and opened the door for me, helping me out. "Oh, you'll see, love."
He tossed his keys to the valet man wearing a tux and we walked through the entrance and into the exquisite lobby, my arm entangled in his.

"Hello, reservation for Harry Styles. I have a venue set out somewhere special for this beautiful woman beside me." He spoke to the woman at the reservations desk.

"Oh, hello Mr.Styles. Right this way, we always know to go to your special place boss." She walked in front of us, leading us to the elevator.

"Boss?" I was confused as fuccccckkkk.

"I own this resort and casino, as well as 25 others in the southern area of the United States. I also own properties in the North, too, as well as in England." He spoke so professional and it turned me on to see him being serious. And it turned me on to know that he was a business man who had power.

"Oh." Was all I could reply along with me biting my bottom lip, earning me a few adjustments to his now "shrinking" pants on our way to the elevated floors inside of the elevator.

We were finally at floor 234 and the elevator dinged and the door opened to an outdoor venue for two. It has white string lights zigzagging across the balcony and plants were all around us. There were dozens of rose petals on the marble flooring and a circular wooden table with two chairs at it.

I gasped and held my hand over my mouth and felt a hand pulling my hand down. It was Harry and he had turned me around to look at him.

"Is it okay? Or do you completely hate it and want me to get it redone for you?" He asked very worried about me not liking it. I put my hand on his cheek and trace along his jawline, looking into his eyes. "I love it, Harry. It's Gucci."

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"I've heard Luke say that so many times but never knew what it means. I only know the clothes brand, because I wear it a lot. So please, enlighten me." I smiled at his cluelessness.

"It just means that it's amazing and I love it Harry, it's perfect."

His whole demeanor changed and he was now smiling and picking me up, twirling us both around repeatedly as I squealed in surprise. Man, he's strong. "I'm glad you love it, babygirl." He says to me. I like it when he calls me that, it just shows me the kind of man he is. He likes to take care of his women and make sure that they know who's the boss. But that's gonna have to change with me, cause I don't play that possessive shit when t gets tooooooo out of hand.

We walk over to the table and Harry pulls out the chair for me and I thank him as he walks over to his seat and pours us some champagne. "Babe, you know I'm only 19 right?" I remind him, only earning a lustful smirk. "Yeah, I know. Em, it's 2017, nobody actually listens to the rules anymore." I laugh at his comment and sip the strawberry champagne. It's all bubbly and sweet, and cold on my lips. "Woah that was good!" I say. Harry just chuckled lightly and looks at me as if he's a kid on Christmas Day. "I thought you'd like it, babe." He reaches his hand out and places it over mine, sending shivers through my hand to my whole body. I bit my lip as he started drawing circles on my hand with his thumb while he was talking about a trip to Puerto Rico that him and Luke were planning on going to.

"Yeah, every year we go somewhere out of the country either for charity or for vacation. This year its comic relief help and a bit of vacation time." He explains to me. Harry is such a good man that it turns me on to think that there is a soft-side of Harry. He catches me practically drooling over him and opens his mouth to say something but is cut off by one of the waitresses bringing some food. It appears that Harry has had this all set up so that they wouldn't have to repeatedly come back and forth bugging us, so he has already picked out our food. We eat and carry on a conversation or two and then I just havvvveeeeeee to ask him something that has been on my mind for a bit.

"Harry?" I asked with a high pitch voice.
"What is it darling?" He puts his fork down and holds my hands. "Um, so have you ever been called...daddy?" I ask.

He eyes me suspiciously and then plastered on his face is the most seductive smile on his face that I have ever seen. "I've been fantasizing about it but never have gotten to the point with someone to call them that." He says eyeing me as he fixes his pants underneath the table.

"Oh ok. I was just wondering if I could call you that, not around Luke of course! But like when we're alone together, like now." I tell him as I move my foot over to his leg and rub it up and down.

He has a sideways smile on his face and he gets up and moves his chair right beside me, since we were sitting across from each other at first.

"It would be my pleasure for my babygirl to call me daddy whenever she wants. How about we start now?" He says to me.

I feel him rubbing along my thigh where the slit in my dress was and he went higher and he higher until he reached...there. I gasped in pleasure as he starting to palm me through my underwear and I became soaking wet.

He obviously enjoyed seeing me in this flushed state as he was now smirking at me.

"Do you want daddy to go further?" He asks me. I look at him and nod. "Ye-yes." I breathe out. He knits his eyebrows together in disappointment stopping his movement.

"Yes, What?" He asks and I grunt in impatience and frustration.

"Yes, daddy! Please go further." I start to raise my voice. A smile lights up his face and he gladly starts to go inside of my panties and rubs me in my center. I moan in pleasure and he begins to go faster and faster until I feel two long fingers into me. At this point I'm just yelling, and I mean legit yelling.

I'm afraid that someone might hear me and as I was thinking it Harry looks at me noticing how I am looking around and as if he's reading my mind, says, "It's alright baby. Nobody's gonna hear you. You can scream as loud as you want." And I do just that. I repeatedly scream his name and a couple of times I scream daddy too.

"Harry, I'm think I'm gonna-" I start to say, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. "It's okay baby. Just let go."

And I obey his command and release around his fingers that were pumping inside of me. He slides them out, looks at my mess, and puts his fingers into his mouth.

At this point I'm just flat out embarrassed.

"Mmmmmm, sweet baby."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

956K 33.1K 37
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
8.7K 199 22
"I'm In control of this relationship, Styles." I hiss. "And you do as I say when I say." Harry laughs obnoxiously. "Whatever you say." "I mean it...
773K 26.3K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
22.4K 398 58
This story contains 18+ content . Prieview: "I would have to punish you." As my words left , she genuinely laughed. Awe she thinks I'm kidding. "How...