About My Life And Wife (Abhig...

By B_K_Maha98

One shot about abhigya... #447 IN ROMANCE - 19/04/2018 #282 IN ROMANCE - 16/05/2018 #273 IN ROMANCE - 22/06/2... More

2: There is no romance for sunday....
3: Ruling Queen....
4: Because of your love i am alive today...
5: Mother's day special...
6: Father's day Special...
7: Did History Repeats Again??...
Author's Note..
8. Mistaken Marriage turns into Rightful Marriage....
9.Pathi Parameswar Shot - 1....
Pati Parameswar Part-02
Pati Parameswar... (THE END)
10. This is the best day in my life... (Father's day special)
11. My Little Family... Part-1
My two lifelines.. (The end)
12. Mr. Rude Vs Mrs. Innocent
Mr. Rude and Mrs. Innocence PART-2
Mr. Rude Vs Mrs. Innocent (The END)
13. My Love makes me a Real Man...
My love makes me a real man... (The end)
14. Hiden Marriage (TS) - shot-1
Hidden marriage (The End)
15. Mumma's boy weds Papa's girl...
Mumma's boy weds Papa's girl - part 2
Mumma's boy weds Papa's girl - Final Part
16. My kidnapper becomes my Husband - TS
Kidnapper becomes my Husband..Shot-2
Kidnapper becomes my Husband TS - The End
17. Pragya's hope of life Vs Abhi's real family... TS
Pragya's Hope of Life VS Abhi's Real Family (The End)
18. Abhi's Agni Pariksha - Shot 1
Abhi's Agni Pariksha (Final shot)
Epilogue: Abhi's Agni Pariksha
19. Mr & Mrs Celebrity - TS - Shot 1

1: My lovely wife...

6.4K 162 37
By B_K_Maha98

Why are you getting shock after seeing me???
Now I get that what you're thinking.... "Why today sleeping handsome alias abhi the rockstar wakes up so early" that question only makes you to look at me like this.... Don't worry my dear diary I will say the answer....

Today is most important day in my life.... Because on this day only I got my sweetest girl as my wife... Its our first weeding anniversary.... Now you're thinking my marriage as love marriage na... Yes you're right my diary.... But its different from others.... You want to know about it... Ok I will say to you....

Now you're looking at this abhi is not the one who is in the name of me when at a year ago... That abhi hadn't known the meaning of love and care... Last twenty five years he only face the world which filled with loneliness.... He lost his parents in his small age itself.... After them there is no one for him to take care of him....

At the time he just hate that life and he also want to end his life.... But he remembers his mother's last wish, "Abhi don't think we are leaving you, we are beside you only, we want to see you in a good position.... We sacrificed our life to save you for that only beta... Don't get sad Mumma is always besides you" these are said by his Mumma on the day of accident.... These are his booster to achieve a big thing in this world....

Like his mumma's wish now he is abhi the rockstar in good position.... Abhi gets sad...

Oh no I am making you as sad na... I am sorry... Today I will not cry and I don't want to anyone's tears also.... Because this day only gives me as my life back... Till now I didn't say about my wife na... Sry now I will introduced her... But before that one condition no one would eye on her.... Because no one have the rights to drool on her other than me.... Pls don't wake her....ok no more suspense now see my lovely and cutest wife pragya abhishekh mehra....

Oye guys pls na don't eye on her like this.... In her sleeping also she looks so cute na... You know why she is smiling like this because she is dreaming about me na... Oye don't laugh seriously she is thinking about me only...

And most importantly no one have that rights to come to my fuggi's dream.... This name weird na but I love that name whenever he gets angry at the time she looks like exactly as balloon only.... For that only I give that name to her...

Now I will say how she entered into my life....

She is Pragya aroro working as serial actor.... ( don't think I
am started to love her by seeing her acting....I don't have a habit to watch serial... But now I am seeing for her happiness if she didn't insist me i will not see that serial.... Because I don't like her on that serial don't think she will not act well.... No one can beat her in acting... But in that serial we can see only her tears.... Usually I don't like my fugii's tears....

Sure no husband will like that abhi... And their romance oh my god whenever I see him with my wife I think to kill him.... But I know its just an acting and also he has married and have two children... "I know if I start about that serial then it will not in this chapter..." )

I don't know anything about her till I meet her on my album shot... Director introduced her on that day of shot... Usually I will not speak too much to anyone even producer and director.... All will call me as kaddos only... That much rude I am and which place I entered that will get silence.... But she is na just a chatterbox... She is just opposite to me... If she is then our shooting spot will be filled with laughter and happiness... She can't be silent for sometime also...

That days are most memorable for me... In our first meet itself we exchanged our number... Sry she asks my number I also gives that... Then she started to speak to me in social media and wattsapp... First I hesitated but her speaks make me comfortable... She is the first and last girl who makes me to feel so comfortable in her company...

After weeks I also changed and speaks with everyone normally... All gets shocked because of my sudden change... We two get close friends..... But my heart says some new name to our relationship... But I convinced myself because I don't want to lose her friendship in the name of love....

Our album get finished and its get huge hit... Then we can't meet daily.... I really start to miss her but our phone conversation didn't get stopped.... One fine day pragya calls me to meet her... I also went with her... In our whole journey she didn't give even a clue for where we are going... After half hour travel we reached a beautiful mansion... She takes me inside...

She introduced her family to me... (I wish to explain how my fuggi introduced her family to me in the same style... So now my fuggi's part in my writing)

Pragya: its my family we are four in this house.... My mother only brought us by her hard work... At the time my grandma gives support to her... My little sister bubul for me she is a first daughter.... I treats her like that only... Now she is in love with my best friend purab... Without them I am nothing... Till now I didn't hide anything from them... Abhishekh always you say as you're missing your family a lot now I am giving my family to you... (At time I don't know as what she is speaking but my heart jumbs in happiness without knowing the reason..)

The she turns to her mother and continues, mom till now you're are taking care of us very well.... If I may be your son instead of your daughter then I can give you a support na... But now I want to give you a son who will take care of you as his own mother... Can you accept your first future son in law Mr. Abhishekh megra as your son....

(My heart squalls with happiness after hearing this but more than this I am so tensed to know about her maa's decision)

After sometime she asks me are you ok with this Abhishekh... I nods...

Sarala: but I didn't happy with this... (Hearing this my eyes are filled with tears before it will falls I think to leave that place but stops after hearing her mom)

Sarala: because I don't want my son to suffer because of this chatterbox.... I just smiles in happiness and hugs her tightly then pragya hugs her mom with tears in her eyes by saying thank you maa..

Her sister comes to me and asks jiju how you changed my brave di as a cry baby... I am smiled at her...

Bulbul: jiju how you proposed my di.... (I silently stands but my fuggi starts...)

Pragya: ho bulbul till now your jiju didn't even said he like me also then how he will propose me... All shockingly asks what...

Sarala: what is this pragya its bad to compel one innocent person to marry you... All laughs at her statement even me too... Pragya angrily looks at me...

Pragya: if you don't want to marry me then go and enjoy with your loneliness...

Abhi: I also wish that only but now I am addicted to you na... And also now I got a new family so I don't want to miss them... For them I am sacrificed my life... She starts to chase me... After sometime I proposed her in front all then we get married.... Now her is mine also... Purab my bubul's husband is my best friend....

What you're doing in this early morning my sweet hubby.. Said by my wife who hugs me back.... I makes her to face me and says, I am saying about my fuggi's story to everyone...

Pragya: did he bored you all by his boring speak... Abhi angrily looks at her and says if my speaks are boring...

Pragya: boring person will talk like boring only na...

Abhi: oh I am looking like boring to you... After my sweet torches you'll say how I am romantic... Pragya tries to leave but abhi hold her and says sorry my friends now I want to prove her as how much I am romantic so I will see you all afterwards... Byeeeee.....

The End...

I think its too long... Don't know how my mind works... If you all likes pls vote for it and you think its capable for comments then do comments...

Thank you for reading.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 1.4K 13
#37 in short story 30/01/2018 #22 IN SHORT STORY 04/02/2018 #35 IN PRAGYA 11/05/18 Short story about abhigya...
16.3K 1.3K 45
This book is a collection of 35 one shots that I have written on AbhiGya over the years. These have all been published separately from time to time...
10.1K 1.4K 10
Winner of Second Prize in Best short story in Abhigya awards 2018.. He is a rockstar... She is a rockstar.... Both are poles apart... They are arch r...
21.7K 1.8K 15
Sort story about Abhigya... This story contains both their life as before marriage and after marriage... Likewise past and present... Its a happy fa...