The Lost Can Be Found

Von BellatrixAThea

Having a dark past and trying to live with it,doesn't seems to be very easy for hadley pearl,but what else do... Mehr

Glimpse
Not exactly a good start
Mr.frustrated
Hate is an understatement
Am i sick?
you did what!?
Congratulation
please tell me she's joking
contagious emotions
welcoming the change
i'm dumb
Hola

Holy shit!

76 15 12
Von BellatrixAThea

👉edited chapter👈

"Will you marry me,and swears that you will always be on my side?"

"No thanks,i don't "

"Seriously?we're so gonna be kicked out the play if you keep doing that"

"Seriously?i don't even want to be here,so shut up"

"Ok i get it you don't want the part,but at least say something good like,'i'll be honoured to do so' or something"luke suggested.

"Do you ever shut up?"

"Ok,don't blame me,when you make a fool of yourself out there"
Ya,as if i care.
I don't even give a shit about this play,all i want to do is,go straight to my home and take a nap,or do anything else,which is not this.

Giving auditions for the play.

The teacher couldn't even bare some fifteen teenage for an hour,and decided to shoo all of us to the theatre room to give auditions for the play.

Though,it's better than sitting in a boring class doing nothing,with a snoring teacher,but trust me,i'll rather hangout with  a slug,but the teacher didn't understood me,and said that it's the part of the detention.

as if you guys send kids,for an audition as a detention,everyday.

He just randomly,called out the names of the people present in the room,and paired them up,like i got paired with luke,
Yup,the same luke whom i met in the lunch.

So,here we are,sitting on the floor,in the far backside of the hall,waiting our pair to be called up.

"I am so blessed to have you in my life"the girl of the stage cried horribly,making me jump,and look up at the pair.

"Uh..ok,then why are you crying?"blake asked the girl,confused.

Yeah,maximum of the guys from the football team are having a detention today,i wonder why coach,didn't approached to their rescue today.

I mean i know this because,theo gets a detention almost everyday, but the school football team's coach,always saves his sorry figure.

I guess,the guys are just not in luck today,and yes it is quite surprising,theo,didn't got a detention today.

"Uh-no,no,no,cut."mrs.kate said and the duo exited the stage.

"Ok,so next pair is..jaxon and lara"she called loudly,and i sat upright.

This might be an interesting thing to watch.

The two,entered the stage.

Jaxon looked completely bored,while lara,
It looked like she was going to have a panic attack.

"Start"some unknown lady instructed and they took their positions.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"That was brilliant jaxon!do you perform in theaters?"mrs.kte asked as they ended their play.
"What?no,of course not."he replied quickly.

Ok i do not want to accept it but,
That act was lit.
I definitely did not accepted jaxon to act like that.

"Ok well,then we'll move on to the next pair"

"Luke and hadley,please come on the stage"she called.
"Ok,now li,please don't act like you want a divorce from me ok?just go with the act."luke told.
"Ya,whatever"
And with that we moved towards the stage.
As we reached near it,we saw jaxon and the girl,coming out of the green room.
"Try not to fall princess"he whispered in my ear,and walked away,sending chills to my spine.

Stupid git.

We ascended the stairs and reached on the stage,taking our positions.
I looked towards mrs. Kate,when she called me name.
"Here's the common script,good luck"she handed me two sheets of paper and smiled at me,which i returned,and went back to luke,handing him his paper.

We stood there,going through the lines,trying to memorize as much as possible,because,the last thing i would want to do is,stand on the stage,like an idiot,figuring out what to say

"Start"the same unknown lady instructed and with that the play begun.

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

'I love you soo much hadley"blake said in an annoyingly high pitched voice.

"I love you too blake,but try to understand i have to leave"theo answered in the same high pitched voice,and moved forward,towards blake,pretending to brush the imaginary tears from his face,then hugged him tightly.

They both parted then theo turned around and went away,only to come back and stand next to blake,they both bowed then looked around them.

There was dead silence in the hall for a few seconds then,everyone,burst out laughing.

Stupid idiots.

"Why's no one crying this time?"theo whined,which made me roll my eyes.

"We had to cry?"some boy asked

"Of course!didn't you guys cried when they did it?we did the same thing"blake said,pointing towards,me and luke.

"Seriously man?let's get going"luke said chuckling as he stood up and offered me his hand,which i gladly took and hoisted myself up.

"Ok ok,now joke apart,you guys actually did very well"blake praised.

And yes,the teacher liked it too,in fact when we finished the play,almost everyone in the hall was shedding tears,while i didn't saw anything that emotional in that play to cry on.

"Well,at least you accepted"luke said and grinned at me.

I smiled back and then turned back to leave the room.

"I'll see you at home"i i formed theo and after picking my imp. Books from the locker i got on the way to home.

As i crushed the dead leaves under my shoes,the cold wind swept through my face,making the loose strands of my ponytail,fly everywhere.

You know,everything that exists,exists for a reason,like my love for this autumn season.

Usually,when i see our old family album,i lock myself in the room for hours,and drown myself in the thoughts of those happy old days,and then cry my sorrows out.

Every little thing reminds me of her,and make me cry,but it surprises me how,most of our memories are related to these roads,and this season,but still,i enjoy it.

It is the only time when i look back at our memories and don't cry.

Well,usually.

I still remember every thing about her.
It feels like the accident happened just yesterday,and hurts so much to think,that our memories came to an end.

I entered the park and went straight to my regular bench,and plopped down on it.

Sometimes,it gets too tiring to pretend as if i am okay,that i just can't bear with it anymore,and i want someone with whom i can share all my sorrows.

But when i look around i find no one whom i could tell,so i just sit here in this small park,and take a rest from the world.

Watching the children play happily is my favorite pastime,to watch these angels skip around happily,it somehow,refreshes my mind.

"You cannot catch me"cute giggling sound of a girl caught my attention and forced me to open my eyes and  to find a girl about 5 or 6 running away from a cute little blonde boy,her pink frock flowing backwards
"Of course i can"he said then set off running behind the girl.
As he was about to get hold of her,she fell in the garbage which was collected on the side of the park and started crying.

The boy looked scared and fell down on his knees beside her,trying to calm her down,but she continued crying.

I don't exactly know why,but i found myself running towards her to help her.

"Come one c'mon stop crying"i said as i helped her stand up,though she stood up but she continued crying.

She must be hurt very badly.

"Shh shh shh,it's ok,everything's fine,stop crying"i whispered as i hugged her and stroked her hairs.

I turned towards the boy,who was very worried,

"are you her brother?"
He said nothing just shook his head in a no.

"Who did you came here with?"i asked the girl letting her go.

"E-Ellie"she managed to say between her sobs.

Now how am i supposed to know who ellie is?
And what kind of stupid person is she to leave a little girl on her own?

"Uh-do you know the way to your house?"
She shook her head.

Great,now what?

"Bella where are yo-oh my god bella what happened to you why are you crying?"i heard someone exclaim,which made me turn back to find a girl of probably my age running towards me.

So i am guessing this is ellie.

Either she didn't noticed me or she ignored me,because the first thing she did was,pick the girl in her arms.

"Are you hurt?how'd you fell?what're you doing?and why don't you listen to me?"she started scolding the girl.

"Uh-if i were you i would've checked for injuries first."i couldn't control it anymore and finally said it.

"Right. And who're you?"she asked turning towards me,with a firm look.

"Oh well,i saw her fell,then she started crying very loudly,so i came to help her"

"Okay.thank you so much"she smiled her face now becoming soft,as she put the girl down,she stuck out her hand for me to shake which i gladly did.

"I'm Elisabeth,you can call me ellie though"

"Hadley"i said with a smile.

We stood there for a few seconds in silence.

"So...i didn't saw you here before"i asked breaking the silence.

"Oh,we moved here just yesterday"

"Okay.well,it's getting late,i think i should leave"

"Ok-wait,why don't you come with me?i'll show you my house,then at least someone would be there for me to talk to"she offered.

She looks like a genuine person,plus it's not like she'll kidnap me or something,so i think i can consider it then.

"Sure"i nodded with a smile on my face as she grinned at me.

We all exited the park and started to walk towards wherever ellie was leading us.

"Hey"i felt a light tug on my hand so i looked down to find,Bella,i am guessing looking up at me with her wide blue eyes.

"Hi"i smiled down at her.

"I am bella"

"You can call me hadley.and by the way,are you okay now?"i asked

"I wasn't hurt"she replied as her cute cheeks turned pink.

Is she blushing?

"Then why were you crying?"

"I was embarrassed to fall in front of jayden"

"Jayden?"

"Uh yeah,that boy whom i was playing with"she blushed a dark shade of pink.

"Seriously bella?please tell me you don't like that boy already"ellie said glancing over her shoulder

"I di-did not said that"bella blushed even harder if possible at this.

Denial.

"Great!aunt suzie is going to kill me now"ellie whispered to herself,and i couldn't help but chuckle at this.

"Well,now whatever you do,don't tell her that you met this jayden while you were with me,or she'll think i set you up with him"she told bella,to which she giggled and nodded.

"Ah,here we are"ellie said pointing towards a house which was...
Next to mine?

"Wait,so you're telling me,that you're my neighbour?"

"Huh?when did i said that?"she replied confused.

"Well,this is my house-"i told her pointing towards my cream painted two story house
"And you're saying this one's yours -"i said pointing towards her house.
"So i guess that -"

"Makes you my neighbour!oh my god!i am so happy!"ellie exclaimed and hugged me tightly,while i awkwardly patted her back.

That was unexpected.

"What are you doing outside?let's go in"sh said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the door.

Pushing it open she shouted,
"Hello people i am home!"
"Bella!quickly go upstairs to my room,and get changed before she comes and see you like this"she ordered bella,who ran upstairs quickly before grinning at me and telling that she'll be back soon.

"So-"ellie started was was cut short when someone called her.

"Ellie?is that you?"an oddly familiar voice called.

"Nope!she's dead,it's me her doppelganger."she replied.

"Shut up!you were supposed to be sick what were you doing outside the house?"

We turned towards the kitchen from where the voice had came.

Wait!
Am i dreaming?

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Holy shit!
You've got to be kidding me man.

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒ 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
Saved Von ohyizzle

Jugendliteratur

517K 12.3K 46
[Completed] {Book 1} Her life is a living hell. There's no doubt in that. People think her life's rainbows and unicorns, but in reality it's hell...
9.1M 274K 66
Avery and Josh were complete oppisites. Josh was a little badass. Barely, passable grades, rude additude, tattoos, piercings, and a wall built so ha...
68K 1K 46
"You're going to keep living, V." Everyone thought Ivy Archer had the perfect life. Because they had no idea what she was hiding: her mums terminal c...