A Shinobi Story (Reader x Var...

Af dovepal21

(Y/N) Hanninzowa is the daughter of nobility, her father and mother are nobles of Konoha. But when (Y/N) was... Mere

The Beginning
Squad Up!
The Most Important Lesson Part 1
The Most Important Lesson Part 2
New Mission
An Unexpected Turn
The Assassin
Tree Training
A Surprise Entrance
Departure
The Ninjas of the Sand
Day Off
Advancement
First Test
The Struggle of Cheating
Second Exam Begins
Forest of Death
Second Task Completed
Sasuke's New Power
The Painful Battle
Escape
My Power
The Beginning of Training
The Truth Comes Out
An Unwanted Dream
The Secret Art of the Hanninzowa Clan
The Last Day
The Third Exam
The Final Battle
Sand vs. Leaf
A Funeral to Remember
A New Journey
Training Commences
Contract
Summons
New Apprentice
Retrieval Mission
Escaping the Barrier
Chasm Fight
Rescue
Memories
Return
Birthday
Three Years Later
The Call for Help
The Confusing Message
Passing the Barrier
Revival
Enemy?
A New Team
Practice Run
Tenchi Bridge
The Hideout
Reunion
Mission Failure
Encounter
Immortals
Goodbye
Team 10's Determination
You Again
RasenShuriken
Second Time's The Charm
Konoha Sweet Home
A New Goal
A Final Meeting
The Other Member
The Last Time
News
The Code
What Now?
Attack
More Than One
The Arrival
The Meeting
Hero
The Search
Intruder
Truth
Decision
Change
Exit
A New Path
War
The Last Meeting
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Judgement
Flight
Depart
The Village's Leaders
From the Beginning Part One
From the Beginning Part Two
From the Beginning Part Three
From the Beginning Part Four
From the Beginning Part Five
Verdict
Ten Tails
The Unbeatable Enemy
Awaiting Danger
Old Memories
The Other Man
Sage of Six Paths
Entering the Battle
The Infinite Sleep
Realms

Battle

2.5K 103 14
Af dovepal21

Zetsu appeared again. I stood up from the tree. "That was fast."

"They're not far, you can get there by foot. It's about 3 miles west of here."

I leaned down, stretching my leg. "Alright, I'll meet you there then."

Zetsu left and I took off in the direction he told me. The excitement from before came back and this time I knew for sure that they were there. If the Elder's aren't there though, I'll get them to tell me where they are at.

The safe house came into view and I fell to a stop. There was definitely a lot more movement from the inside and outside. This had to be the one. Zetsu came beside me. "I'll get them to get to me while you go inside."

I nodded at his plan and watched as Zetsu jumped into the clearing, ready to get the Feudal Lords. Just as quickly as he came out, another person appeared in front of him, kicking him. My eyes widened as I saw her. Even the Mizukage is here?!

The rest of the shinobi came with her to face of Zetsu. I almost snorted at their stupidity. Everyone went to fight Zetsu so now the safe house was empty. I waited a little to make sure they were completely distracted before making my move. As their backs were turned to me, I ran from the forest and jumped from the ground through the window of the safe house.

My collision echoed loudly and I had to act quick or else the shinobi will be on me. My breathing quickened as I heard the yells. "Another one!"

"They got in!"

Quickly, I scanned the rooms and all I found was five old men playing cards with each other. Well, not anymore. They were now staring up at me with horror. The Elders aren't here... 

I cursed loudly at the discovery. On each of the old men, they had a hat with a symbol of what Lord they were. I grabbed the one closest to me, clutching his robe tightly.

"L-Let me go!" He exclaimed, trying to fight back, but he wasn't strong enough.

"You're coming with me." I hissed into his ear, and then I jumped back out of the window, climbing to the roof.

By now, everyone's attention was on me and there were several shinobi surrounding me. I grabbed my katana from its holster and held it up at the Feudal Lord's neck. The Lord let out a scared noise, squirming under my grip. I strengthened my grip, pressing the cold blade against the skin.

"If any of you come closer, I won't hesitate to kill him." I yelled out loud. The advancing shinobi stopped in front of me. They all had different clothing on, which made it easier to distinguish which village they came from. Majority were from the Mist since the Mizukage was here, but I could spot a few from Konoha. They were the people who called out to me.

I recognized one of them as the proctor for my chuunin exams. His eyes widened in recognition. "(Y/N)?!"

"Who's that?" The Mizukage demanded. 

The proctor had a look of confusion. "(Y/N) Hanninzowa. A shinobi of the Leaf."

I ignored their conversation, and continued my demands. "Tell me where the Elders of Konoha are right now!"

The shinobi didn't respond, and I pressed the blade deeper into the skin. The Lord let out a yelp of pain, and I noticed that I cut through the skin and a small line of blood was trailing down. One of the ninjas in front of me raised his arms as if in defeat. "T-They're at one of the camps set up for the war."

That's pretty vague, but is acceptable. I was about to let the Lord go, but then I remembered that Zetsu said that we were supposed to take them hostage. I let out a short sigh. I would prefer to just head to the camps right now and not deal with these shinobi and the Mizukage, but if I tried to run, they would come chasing after me.

As I was debating what to do, I saw a peek of movement from my peripheral vision, and I immediately let go of the Lord, raising my katana to defend myself from the attacker. It was a boy with glasses and blue hair. He had a rather large sword, but I managed to deflect his blow with my katana. I turned and ran off of the building, landing next to Zetsu.

"So, I guess we have to fight now?" I asked him.

Zetsu didn't say anything, but he didn't have to since I already knew the answer. I turned to the shinobi in front of me and got ready for attack.

......

"Elemental Jutsu: Fire Dragon!" A huge gust of fire blew at my attackers and I jumped back, taking my katana to deflect shurikens and kunais that were thrown at my way.

As the fire died out, I let out a shaky breath. This must be what it feels like on the battlefield, being attacked at each direction. I quickly tuned out of my thoughts as I saw a shot of lava c0me my way. Out of all the opponents, the Mizukage, as predicted, was the most difficult. The others were skilled, but if it was just one on one, I have confidence that I would defeat them.

After news spread amongst the shinobi that I was (Y/N) Hanninzowa of the Leaf, the Mizukage bore no mind that I used to be a shinobi like her. She attacked at me as if I was as bad of an enemy as Zetsu. The only people who attacked with hesitation was the Leaf shinobi, but as time passed, the hesitation was replaced with a will to defeat me since I secured which side I was on.

As more ninjas charged at me, I raised the palm of my hand. "Bansho Tenin."

Each of them flew towards me as my jutsu forced them to come to me. My other hand held shurikens which I threw at the advancing shinobi, hitting each of them in the chest. "Shinra Tensei."

The shinobi stopped flying at me and instead were repelled and they flew into the forest, hitting the trees. Are they dead? The thought chilled me for a second as I froze . In that moment, a Sand shinobi charged at me, and in my moment of panic, I raised my katana and slashed at him, scarring him across the chest.

Blood flew everywhere as the shinobi hit the ground, life leaving his eyes. My breathing fell to a stop. I-I just killed him...T-That's the first shinobi that I've killed...

For a split second, I could feel my emotions changing, screaming at me to lay down my weapons and surrender. My fingers twitched against the cold hilt of the katana, now crimson. I could feel my grip loosen at the sight.

But then I remembered. I remembered the reason why I was fighting. It was because they are in way of me completing my goal. If I don't fight them right now, they will stop me from getting to the Elders.

My gaze hardened as I no longer felt big remorse. I turned back to the crowd, noticing more advancing ninjas. The Mizukage, I noticed, was now facing my direction, with a hand signal. I didn't hear what she said, but next thing I know, she had her mouth opened and some mist came out of it.

I've heard about each of the kage's and I've heard about the Mizukage's abilities. Apparently, this mist will dissolve anything it touches. Madara informed me that it even broke through Sasuke's Susanoo, which was supposed to be the ultimate defense.

A short moment of panic went through me as the mist quickly came my way, but my fears were allayed when I remember why the Rinnegan was so powerful. "Preta Path." I called out, and immediately the mist was absorbed into my hand. The Mizukage was stumped for a little, then came charging at me at such a fast speed, I wasn't able to protect myself.

Her foot collided with my chest and I could feel myself fly back several feet, crashing into the rock ground. That's a kage for you... Just as I stood from the ground, I saw her coming at me again, but luckily, I had enough time to prepare myself as I side stepped her slightly. But as she hit the empty spot, she twirled around, connecting her other leg to my side, causing me to fly back and fall again.

This time, I quickly got up and jumped back. There's no way I can win one on one with the Mizukage. I'll need to get as far away as I can from her.

"You need to back me up more." I turned to Zetsu who fell back next to me. Pointing at the Mizukage, I continued. "There's no way I can take her on alone."

Without waiting for an answer, I ran back to the fighting, but on the other side of where the Mizukage was. Nope, not dealing with her. Making more hand signals, I called out, "Elemental Jutsu: Water Typhoon!"

The wind around me picked up as water showered the incoming shinobi. This is taking so long. I could be finding the Elders right now...

The shinobi said that they were at camp, so I just need to search the camps to find them. Geez, couldn't they be more specific? Who knows how many camps they have set up?

While I was pondering this, I dodged many of the shurikens and kunais thrown in my direction. Keeping my distance from everyone, I tried to not get too into the fighting. If anyone came running at me, I just lifted my hand, uttering, 'Shinra Tensei'. Luckily, this jutsu was more than enough to keep me unscathed.

Suddenly, I froze in place as I felt a huge chakra coming my way. It was not the Mizukage, but it was a chakra that I long recognized. It even seemed to have gotten bigger and stronger if that was even possible. My eyes widened when I saw it. It was as if a ball of fire was coming my way.

"Here I come!" I watched as Naruto came rushing at Zetsu and me.

Zetsu merely sidestepped him and I did the same, watching Naruto crash into a tree right beside. I let out a breath. He never changes does he?

"What's happening?" The Mizukage stared at Naruto. 

The Leaf shinobi responded to her. "He always gets worked up and charges without thinking."

Immediately, I jumped a few feet back of Naruto. It seemed that he had a new power. His entire body looked as if he was on fire and he had black markings on him. I turned to Zetsu. "What's that?"

"He must've mastered the Nine Tails." Zetsu told me. My eyes widened once more. He mastered the kyuubi? How much more power does he have now?

"(Y/N)?" Naruto got up from where he fell and looked at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. Now that he's here, getting to the Elders will definitely be harder. Him and the Mizukage would be too much for me to handle.

"Now that the Nine Tails is out, there is no need for us to take hostages," Zetsu said. "Retreat for now, and you can go find whoever you need to complete your goal." With that Zetsu sunk into the earth, disappearing from sight.

A growl left my lips as I was now alone. Are you kidding me?! He just ditched me to deal with all of these shinobi! 

"You were taking the Feudal Lords hostage? I thought you said you weren't going to hurt innocent people!" Naruto frowned at me.

I turned to him, already annoyed by the fact that I was left alone. I needed to think of how to escape as soon as possible. "I came here to see if the Elders were here, and if they weren't I had to repay the favor of information that they might be here. In return all I had to do was take some people hostage. That's not physically harming them, no?" I sent a glare at Naruto.

"So you've taken their side now..." Naruto had a conflicted look in his eyes that made my stature waver for a little. "If that's the case, I need to stop you."

Trying to remove any shakiness from my voice, I replied. "If that's the case, then you're now merely an obstacle from my goal."

Naruto's eyes widened as he fell silent. Taking this moment, I called out. "Summoning Jutsu!"

My eagle appeared and I jumped on top of it immediately. "Go!" I called out, and it began to rise quickly like the last time I summoned it.

"Wait!" Naruto yelled and he ran at me, jumping. He managed to grab a hold of the end feathers of the eagle. The eagle let out a cry as if in pain. My eyes widened as it tried to fly higher and faster to shake Naruto off.

"Stop it!" I cried out, "You're hurting him!"

Naruto didn't let go and now the eagle couldn't support us both and was slowly starting decrease in altitude. Cries of pain left its beak and I could feel my heart drop and my chest tighten.

"Naruto, please stop! I'm begging you!"

The contract that I made with the animals promised that I wouldn't let harm come onto them.

Go back. I told the eagle.

But we're in the middle of the air! If I go, you will fall!

Never mind that! I'll figure something out! I won't let you get hurt!

Hime-sama—

Go! That's an order!

After a pause of reluctance the eagle disappeared, leaving Naruto and I in the middle of the air. Immediately, I could feel myself fall down from the sky towards the forest. My breathing quickened as the ground neared. We were so close to the ground that I wouldn't even have time to use the wind or anything to help me go down with ease. Squeezing my eyes shut, I prepared for contact.

"(Y/N)!" A hand grabbed mine and my eyes snapped to see Naruto pulling me closer to him. I was close enough that he wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight to him. I didn't have time to yell at him to let me go as we hit the ground.

The impact was so strong that the wind was knocked out of me. Fire spread across my lungs as my mouth gaped open, grasping for air. For a second, my vision turned hazy as the pain spread from my chest. Letting out a gasp, I tried to get my breathing under control. My chest felt so tight and it hurt to get air back in. After a few moments, I calmed down enough that I could finally breathe regularly.

"(Y/N)...are you alright?"

I looked down, noticing that I was on top of Naruto. My eyes widened as I realized that he must've taken most of the impact. For a split second, worry took over me, "Are you alright!?"

But the moment I asked that, I shut my mouth, remembering that he was the one who caused this to happen. If he hadn't jumped on the eagle, then I would be able to search for the Elders by now.

"I'm fine, this is a clone." Naruto replied to me. 

I jumped off of him. "This is all your fault." I told him. "You hurt my eagle."

Naruto sat up. "I need to stop you before you do something you will regret."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Regret? The only thing I regret is trusting that village."

"Do you regret everything else? All of your memories? All of your friends?" Naruto pleaded. I felt my heart waver but then it stopped. I know what he's doing. He's trying to raise guilt in me. To make me stop what I am doing.

"What friends?" I replied, coldly. "You people are the only thing in between me and my goal. Now that you openly oppose me, you're dead to me."

Naruto opened his mouth to reply but it fell shut after my last statement. "Do you mean that, (Y/N)? Truly?"

"You're a clone. You can't do anything to me. Why won't you disappear already?" I scowled. "If that's the case, I'll make you disappear."

"(Y/N) stop." Naruto's voice hardened slightly as he tensed up. I took a step towards him, eyeing him. In one swift movement, I pulled my katana out and slashed it at Naruto.

Naruto jumped back out of the way. "Shinra Tensei." I put my hand up and watched as Naruto flew back deep into the woods. I put all of my chakra in that to make sure that he flew back so far that I couldn't see him anymore. Surely he could probably track me, but I just need to get an advantage to heading towards the camps. Now that Naruto was out of my sight, I turned around and began to run.

If I remember right, the majority of the fighting is south of me. I don't want to call out any animals so I'll have to run by foot. If I do that, I might be able to reach it by night time. I looked up at the midday sky. A smile came onto my face.

I'm coming.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

5.9K 134 18
π—™π—Ώπ—²π—²βˆ™π—±π—Όπ—Ί(n) /'frΔ“dΔ™m/ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‘π’π’˜π’†π’“ 𝒐𝒓 π’“π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒄𝒕, π’”π’‘π’†π’‚π’Œ, 𝒐𝒓 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œ 𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” π’˜π’Š...
397K 11.3K 38
Ikeri Uchiha is the daughter of Itachi Uchiha and Amiki Uchiha. She was born 4 years before the Uchiha Massacre. Her mother, Amiki died during her bi...
688K 30.5K 196
Everything was normal, until you met him. [Name] [last name], an innocent young girl who has been raised in a quite and distant little small village...
211K 7.1K 19
Its a sasuhina fanfic. If you don't like the ship or feel offended by it then please kindly leave. But if you are a hardcore sasuhina fan then this i...