Wes Tucker imagines

Bởi loreoimagines

Imagines for you about Wesley Finn Tucker Xem Thêm

You're sad
He's sad
He doesn't like you at first
Nightmares
A/N: Wedding Series
Wedding details
Realizing - Wedding Series
Looking for rings - Wedding Series
Planning - Wedding Series
A/N
Another A/N
The proposal - Wedding Series
Telling the news - Wedding Series
OMGGGGG
Planning the wedding - Wedding Series
Wedding Day - Wedding Series
IM NOT OK
Opinions?
Fight
Requests
He confesses he likes you
Beach day for Erin
3 AM adventures for Shoshana
First PressPlay for Marilyn
Jealousy for Shay
He has a girlfriend (part 1)
!!!
Im sorry
Ex boyfriend's best friend for Chelsea
He has a girlfriend (part 2)
Meeting at PressPlay
Heyyy :)
Random
THANK YOU
Movie Night
You're stressed
Epilogue/Important A/N
Baby's room - Baby Series
First sonogram - Baby Series
Baby bump and first kick - Baby Series
Picking Names part 1 - Baby Series
Picking Names part 2 - Baby Series
Cravings - Baby Series
...
Im back :)
Going into Labor - Baby Series
Hospital and Home - Baby Series
IMPORTANT
Epilogue - Baby Series
Old Friends for Angel
New book!!
Request for Gizzelle
Request for Maddy
Request for Zoya
quick note
break
:)
eclipse!!
Request for Kyla
Request for Auroa
Pray for Vegas
Request for Emilee
Request for Rayne
THANK YOU
100K!!!
thank you

Marry you

495 14 0
Bởi loreoimagines

im back!! been having trouble writing and have a lot of stuff going on with school. anyways, i'll try and write more for this book soon, but at the moment, I have finals coming up, then I'm out for winter break. requests are still open btw!!

question for the day: what did you ask for for Christmas?

I asked for stuff like fuzzy socks, a bUNCH of shark things 😂, a claddagh ring, pretty much just a bunch of things I found on amazon 😂

Your POV:

"I want to marry you." These five words were spoken when Wes and I were dancing at a friend's wedding. His hands on my waist, mine on his shoulders, our heads resting on each others, dancing to a slow song.

The night was going perfect. We had sat through the beautiful reception, watching both of our friends become a married couple. Lily and her new husband Mike both looked amazing, Lily's dress was strapless and an off-white, with lace all over, as well as beads.

The reception was just as beautiful, their colors were gold and purple, decorations littered the walls and tables, purple flowers and mason jars with lights were placed in the middle of each table as center pieces. All in all, everything was beautiful.

Wes and I sat together at our table, with Rosemary and a few of our other friends from back home. He held my hand under the table as we watched Lily and Mike make speeches, as well as their wedding party. After the food was served, everyone at the table decided to get up and dance; I honestly wasn't feeling up for it.

The truth is, watching my friend get married at the same age as me makes me realize how far from marriage I really am. Yes, Wes and I are dating, but we've only been dating for a little over a year. I want to at least be dating for about three years, just to make sure he's the one I want to be with.

Wes must've noticed I was feeling down because he stayed behind as well.

"(Y/N), are you feeling alright?" He grabbed my hand, placing a small kiss on my knuckles. I nodded softly and made up something on the spot.

"Just not feeling well. I think I ate too much."

"What's the real reason, babe?" I sighed, defeated, knowing he wasn't going to let it go until he found out the real reason.

"Just seeing Lily and Mike getting married at the same age we are makes me realize how far from marriage I am. I know we're dating, but we just started dating a little over a year ago. And you know how I feel about wanting to be with someone for a certain amount of time before I know that they're the one," I confessed to my boyfriend. He sat there stunned, not knowing what to say.

"You don't have to say anything, Wes. I know that's probably a lot to take in, but that's just how I feel right now."

"I love you, baby girl. I do, and I promise to stay with you, until you either feel like I'm the one, or I'm not. I'll be here, okay?" He pulled me closer to him and placed a soft kiss to my lips.

"You wanna dance now?" I nodded and smiled softly, standing up with him. We danced for about half an hour before we decided to take a break and get some desserts. There was a giant dessert table filled with cheesecake, candies, cakes, cupcakes, a chocolate fountain, and even an ice cream bar.

Back at our table, we started to stuff our faces with every dessert we had on our plate. I shoved some of Wes's cheesecake on his cheek as a joke, causing me to laugh so hard I almost fell out of my chair.

"Why, baby girl? What was the reason for that?" He laughed while cleaning his face off. I shrugged rubbed his shoulder. We sat and talked for a while, just enjoying each other's presence and the music.

After about an hour of talking to each other and the others from our table, as well as taking breaks outside for a little, a slow song finally came on and Wes pulled me straight to the dance floor.

Perfect by Ed Sheeran blasted through the speakers, Wes's hands on my waist and mine on his shoulders.

"I want to marry you," Wes whispered in my ear. I moved a little away from him to look in his eyes, mine widened with shock.

He wants to marry me? He knows that I'm the one for him?

He must've noticed my shock because he dragged me outside, away from the large group.

"(Y/N), you mean everything to me. I love you with all of my heart, and there's no doubt in my mind that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You've been with me though so much, you've helped me through so much, and I can't thank you enough. I want to give you this." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a box.

"It's not a wedding ring, but it's a promise ring. I promise to love you forever, until, like I said earlier, you choose that I'm the one you want to marry, or if you choose the opposite. This ring is my promise to you, and in about a couple years, I'll replace it with an engagement ring. Also, on a deeper level, the small diamonds around the big one represent everyone else, and the big one represents you, the most important girl in my life."

"Wes, I don't know what to say. I love you so much," I started to tear up staring at the simple yet beautiful ring. He took it out of the box and slid it onto my finger.

"It looks great on you, babe," he whispered, his head resting on my shoulder looking down at our hands.

*three years ahead*

Your POV:

Today Wes was taking me to some remote beach for his day off. I wore my bikini under a loose tank and a pair of shorts. I was so happy to finally be in the sun again after being stuck inside studying for finals.

Wes drove us to the location he only knew about, apparently, all of our stuff packed in the back; he decided to bring some lunch and drinks because he was planning for us to stay all day. We arrived fairly quickly, hopping out of his car and grabbing our things. He led us to a spot in the middle of some caves. There was shade a few feet behind us, a result from the rocks forming the cave.

"So, do you wanna lay out first, swim, or have some lunch?" He asked once we had our towels laid out.

"Let's go swim first. I'm so damn sweaty right now, all I need is the cool water." After applying sunscreen, we ran straight towards the waves. He picked me up and dragged me farther out, holding me in his arms because I couldn't stand.

"You know I can keep myself afloat, Tucker?" I joked.

"I know. But I like holding you in my arms," he softly smiled, kissing my lips, then my cheek, then all over my neck. I giggled at the tickling feeling of his lips and quickly broke from his grasp. I swam away from him and ran out of the water, but all he did was chase after me and spin me around once he caught me.

After swimming for about an hour, we decided to eat some food and relax.

*at sunset*

Your POV:

Sunset rolled around, and I couldn't be happier at the moment. Today has been the best day I've had in a while, all thanks to Wes. We ended the day by walking along the shoreline, the waves falling onto our feet, hand-in-hand, and watching the sunset.

"(Y/N), you know how much I love you, right?" Wes spoke quietly. I turned my head towards him and nodded.

"You remember when I gave you your promise ring, promising to love you forever, and that I would eventually marry you one day?" I nodded once again, a confused look on my face, wondering why he was bringing this up. He dropped my hand from his and reached into his pocket. He stepped in front of me and a little ways away from where the water hit the shore. My hands raised to cover my mouth, shock taking over my body.

Wes stood in front of me, on one knee, with a box in his hands.

"(Y/N), you are my world, you are my whole heart, and I wouldn't be who I am today without you. I love you so much, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. If you are willing to, will you make me the happiest man in the world, will you marry me?" He opened the box to reveal a ring similar to the promise ring he gave me, but a larger diamond and different looking swirls on the side. It was beautiful, especially with the bright orange sun reflecting off the stone.

"Yes," I hoarsely whispered too overcome with emotion to speak louder, tears falling from my eyes. He grinned widely and took the ring out of the box. He slid the promise ring off and replaced it with the engagement ring. Standing back up, he pulled me into a huge hug and kiss.

"You just made me the happiest man on this planet, babe. I can't wait to finally marry you and start a family with you and grow old with you. Damn, I love you so much." He seemed to be crying at this point, causing me to tear up even more.

"I love you too, Wes. And I definitely know you're the one for me. I can't wait to marry you, Tucker."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.5M 34.1K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
684K 27.1K 25
Caspar Newman. The name that everybody loved and nobody knew about. Caspar, the always positive, star of the basketball team and the always stylish...
85K 1.9K 31
So she's a normal teen who likes the internet and netflix. One email may or may not of changed her life. Could she possibly be touring with Pressplay...
181K 1.6K 13
Imagines about my boy Lip❤️ SLOW UPDATES