Socially Awkward (Camila/You)...

By CalumsGlasses

You can't express yourself through words, instead you have music do it for you. == You're the socially awkwar... More

Camila
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
Epilogue

61

5.2K 176 52
By CalumsGlasses

Y/N's POV

"Don't ya think this is kinda weird?" I asked Camila who was sat in front of me in a fancy Italian restaurant.

Camila looked up from the menu and furrowed her eyebrows at me and asked 'why?'.

"Y'know, because we're such a casual couple, like we barely do anything fancy. The last fancy thing we did was that winter ball event in high school," I shrugged my shoulders while looking through the menu.

"You've never been out on a fancy dinner date?" I looked up to see an amused smile resting upon my girlfriend's face.

My face started to redden under her stare, you could I was a tiny bit embarrassed.

"Well I couldn't really afford a fancy dinner like this when I was with Rachael and it's not like I go on many dates," I answered honestly.

"Plus, I always found this fancy dinner thing awkward because you'd have to make a good conversation and you'd have to eat while getting know each other. On a first date, I would feel really insecure to how I look while eating and it just feels like it's unattractive," I nonchalantly explained as I continued to find the cheapest thing on the menu.

"You don't feel like that with me, right?" She asked me.

"Of course not Mila, we've been together for a year now, I'm used to seeing you shove your face," I quietly laughed at my own joke while Camila scoffed and lightly kicked my leg.

"I'm kidding, a girl with a big appetite is the perfect girl to bring home to mama," I winked at her and saw her cheeks flush a crimson colour.

"What about you? You've been on plenty of fancy dinner dates?" I asked her with my eyes solely trained on her.

"Ben is crazy rich, so he would used to bring me out to fancy restaurants whenever I was mad at him," she answered.

"What about the other dudes or girls? Like before or after Ben?" I pushed on.

"Why are you so curious?"

"Why are you answering my question with another question?"

"You are so annoying," she playfully rolled her eyes while I flashed her a sweet smile in return.

"Answer my question already,"

"Fine, I've been on two fancy dinner dates that wasn't with Ben and that's all," she sighed at the end of her statement.

"Oooo, who was it with? Do I know him or her?" I raised my eyebrows suggestively.

"Y/N, why are you giving me that look? I'm with you and it looks like you're looking to set me up with someone," she laughed a little while looking at me in disbelief.

"I just wanna know more about your past relationships," I answered while grinning.

"It doesn't matter though because I'm with you now, they don't matter to me anymore," she waved me off.

"I know I'm number one-"

"You cocky bastard," she cut me off with a laugh.

"I'll answer you because I love you and you seem so damn persistent with this," she shook her head at me while smiling widely.

"Both of them were with the same girl, the first one being after a break Ben and I went through and the second one after I officially broke it off with Ben. Her name was Elle and her dad owned the fancy Chinese restaurant she would take me out to," she had finally said what I wanted to hear.

"Wow, she's sounds charming," My lips smiled in approval.

"Yeah, she was really charming and sweet too," she smiled.

I nodded in approval and grinned at her before training my eyes back onto the menu to look at what I would get if I could afford it, but I felt a pair of brown eyes bore into my head and her silence was telling me she wasn't so happy. I looked back up to see her looking at me in disbelief once again.

"What?" I broke the silence.

"That's not fair," she stated with a frown.

I narrowed my eyes at her and asked, "what's not fair?"

"I clearly remember asking about your ex girlfriend and getting really salty when you finished describing her and yet here you are not even showing a bit of discomfort about me talking good things of Elle," she exasperated as her hands were animatedly moving with her words.

"Well that's your own personal problem," I tried to banter, but she was having none of it and gave me a cold glare.

"I'm joking hun, but Elle doesn't bother me because as far as I know she isn't the one sitting at this table and celebrating her one year relationship with you," I seriously stated, I melted under her gaze that was filled adoration and love.

"In other words, I won she lost, so the competition is over," my smirk was filled with arrogance and playfulness as I clicked my tongue and cooly leaned back in my chair. Camila closed her eyes, let out a sigh and shook her head while trying to fight a smile.

"You know you're a real piece of work?" She rhetorically asked with an amused smile and open eyes.

"But you love me still," that arrogant smile didn't leave my face.

"I'm really contemplating it," she joked making laugh.

"Hi, what can I get for you two today?" The waiter asked before I could say something back to Camila.

Being the gentle women I am, I let Camila order first and made sure she got what she wanted and not the cheapest thing she could find, I went next and ordered a chicken salad which was the cheapest thing on the menu being 25 dollars.

The waiter left with our order and menus and promised to return with our meals.

"You told me to not order the cheapest thing and there you go ordering an over priced salad," she accusingly pointed a finger at me.

"I gotta make sure you eat well," I shrugged while thanking the waiter for the jug of water he placed on our table.

"Well I have to make sure you eat well too," she pouted.

"I ate well this morning," I muttered underneath my breath.

"Y/N!" she laughed and shook her head at me.

My cheeks flushed a bright red colour once I realised she heard what I said.

"You weren't supposed to hear that," I chuckled in embarrassment.

"I figured," she cutely giggled, "it's nice to know that I'm helping you eat well babe," she winked and took a sip of her water.

With nothing to say, I secretly flipped her off while I took a sip of my water. She giggled once she saw my middle finger being raised.

I placed my glass down on the table and admired her, she looks beautiful everyday, but tonight she looks exceptional.

"What?" She broke me out of my trance.

"Oh nothing," I sighed out in content while leaning my elbow on the table and resting my chin on my fist. I continued to look at her with a soft smile on my face.

"Then why are you looking at me like that?" She chuckled lightly as a shy smile rested on her face.

"Because you're beautiful," I answered, a smile still standing on my face.

Her shy smile expanded as she looked to the table to hide her blushing cheeks.

"Stop," she cutely whined.

I chuckled and sat up with my hands just resting on the edge of the table, but I didn't stop looking at her, she's just so gorgeous.

"Dude, I really hit the jack pot with you," I animatedly spoke.

Camila giggled and shook her head to disagree with me.

"No, I did, I hit the jack pot with you," she sincerely spoke with a soft smile resting on her beautiful face.

"Holy fuck, I actually got the girl, why am I just realising this now?" I spoke to no one in particular, but loud enough for only Camila to hear.

She smiled at me with all love in her eyes and reached over to grab my hand, she gently squeezed it.

She looked me dead in the eye and said.

"I love you,"

I grinned happily and asked, "a lot?" she nodded her head up and down and answered, "a lot."

"Good, 'cause I love you a lot too," I'm pretty sure my happiness was glowing out of my smile.

Our meals came and we ate and chatted at the same time, a bit too loud for the other customers liking, but we would laugh it off and try to be quiet just to end up being loud again. Our dinner came to an end and I quickly paid the bill to make sure Camila didn't see the price.

"Ready to leave?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm ready," she smiled right back and grabbed my hand.

We walked out of the restaurant and Camila complained about how the food was too overpriced for a small portion of food.

"You still hungry?" I asked her.

"Yes," she whined while leaning her head on my shoulder. I giggled and kissed her head.

"Okay, lets get some McDonalds on our way back to my place," I nonchalantly said as I was about to open the car door for her, but she turned me around and pinned me up against my car and connected our lips in a hungry kiss.

"Woah, what was that for?" I breathed out.

"You are just amazing and I've been wanting to kiss you all night," she heaved out and connected our lips once more.

My hands moved to rest at her hips while her hands moved to rest on my chest, our lips moved together in sync giving me such a blissful feeling. She started to deepen the kiss and I allowed her to as I gripped her hips tighter.

"Okay, so McDonalds, right?" I asked once I pulled away.

I looked down at her to see her looking up at me in bewilderment whilst letting out an incredulous scoff.

"You are something else Y/N Y/L/N," she shook her head in amusement.

"I just want to know if you wanted McDonalds-"

"Yes, now shut it and make out with me," she laughed and pulled my face down closer to her.

"Okay princess," I complied and attached my lips onto hers.

We somehow stopped making out and went through the McDonalds drive thru to order our meals. We decided to visit our 'special place' and finished our meals there before going home and crashing on the couch in our comfy sleeping clothes.

"Thank you," Camila sleepily spoke into my neck.

"For what?" I asked during a yawn which she surprisingly understood because she replied.

"For loving me," she answered seriously and snuggled into me more.

"It's okay Bambi. It's not difficult to love you, you're so loveable that it's almost easy to love you," I replied back with a sleepy smile, but a racing heart.

"Why 'almost'?"

"Who wants easy love? Easy gets boring, I want you when you're fun, I want you when you're sad, I want you when you're annoying, I want you when you're at your best, I want you when you're at your worst, I want you through all the hard times and through everything. I want to feel like I deserve even when I know I don't. I just want you,"

Maybe wanting her was the most heartbreaking thing someone's ever wanted.

==
A/N
Merry Christmas! And happy holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas! It was Christmas yesterday here in Australia, so I'm a bit late for that greeting.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a wonderful holiday, thank you for all your support!

Stay safe dudes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
12M 225K 60
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...
1.2M 31.7K 112
Fluff Triggers Girl P.O.V GxG
314K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops