Falling For My Enemy // SEQUE...

By pinned-tae

"We have to go through these obstacles because these obstacles are what makes our love strong." @ 2017 [ se... More

outro;
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39 // THE END

chapter 34

6.7K 256 64
By pinned-tae

Aira's pov

"Tae, are you here?" I called in his bedroom. I slowly walked in and closed the door behind me when he didn't answer.

I hummed and went over to his bed. It has been 3 days since the incident and 2 more days for me to go back to Busan. We'll start our college again and I'm glad that Taehyung's cut was healing fast but he was given a week to rest from his college due to his injury.

Suddenly, he walked out from his bathroom with only shorts on and his hair wet as he was drying it with a towel. "I'm here," He answered, still drying his hair.

My eyes widened as I watched him. I gulped and couldn't stop staring at his bare body. When he saw me freeze in my spot like this, his arrogant side seemed to rise as he smirked and said, "Liking the view babe?"

I cleared my throat and blinked twice. From what he said cause my playful side to reappeared. I smirked in return and replied, "Oh loving it."

"It's all yours." He winked. I giggled and shook my head.

"Come here," I gestured him to come over to his bed where I was standing. I took the bandage from his nightstand and turned to him. He kept his famous smile on as he strolled towards me.

"Are we gonna make out?" He suddenly said when he was already standing infront of me.

I hit him on his shoulder, "Ha ha no." I felt myself blushing so I looked down, pretending to unroll the bandage. I could feel him staring at me but I ignored it.

"Hands up," I ordered.

"All ready."

I leaned onto him to wrap the bandage around his waist. I was going to move back but I heard something beating fast. I leaned closer to his chest and found myself smirking before moving back to meet his eyes.

"Is that your heart beating fast.. because of me?" I said slowly with a teasing smile plastered on my face.

He looked flustered and start making up excuses. He just don't wanna lose. "Just admit it." He looked down to me. I flashed him a sweet smile and shrugged to tease him more.

When I was done wrapping the bandage around his waist, I moved a step back and put back the unused bandage on his nightstand. After one last touch fixing his bandage, I clapped my hands once and smiled proudly. "Okay, done."

"Oh not yet.." Taehyung interrupted, his voice low.

"What else..?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

Suddenly, he moved closer towards me. I moved back with every steps he took but unfortunately my back leg hit his bed which caused me to fall back on his bed. Uh oh. A smirk crept on his face as he crawled on top of me. I gulped, finding myself in difficult position.

What is he doing?

"We're not done.. yet," He said very lowly. His deep voice was so tempting.

I bit my lip and froze in my spot. He was topless and I was under him- I felt my heart beat increased with this close proximity. I licked my lips which caused his eyes to travel down to my lips.

"Taehyung, what-" I tried to escape from under him but he grabbed both of my wrist and pinned me down. My eyes widened. He didn't even have to say anything but his actions were making me crazy.

He leaned down closer to my face until I could feel his heat vibrating around me. Slowly, he brushed his lips against mine and I found myself closing my eyes at his soft touch.

"Since we're in this position.." He trailed, his hot breaths hitting against my lips making me unable to control my breathing as my heart beat faster.

"I could hear your heart beat fast. Is it because of me?" He finished. I opened my eyes immediately to see him smiling amusedly at me.

I gasped and pushed him away from above me, "Yah! Are you playing with me?"

I got up from his bed as I felt my cheeks warming up. He laughed and sat up, "Payback cutie."

"Asshole!" I took his pillow and threw it at him but unfortunately, he caught it.

"I was just kidding. Damn, I didn't know you want it for real. Do you wanna continue?" He teased more as he get up to take a shirt from his drawer.

"I hate you!" I groaned and shut the door behind me.

I quickly walked downstairs feeling my cheeks still warm and my heart still beating fast. This is all because of that teaser! He was just mocking me, gosh that asshole. I thought he was being real, I was falling for it.

"What's wrong, Aira?" Someone asked causing me to stop whining with myself. I turned around to see Auntie standing on the doorway, looking at me weirdly.

"Your son." I simply replied.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Yeah, what happened?" Taehyung suddenly appeared from behind Auntie who now had entered the kitchen as he took a bottle of water from the refrigerator and sat across me. He had an amused look on his face which caused me to groan.

I can't tell. It's embarrassing.

I glared at him as I answered Auntie, "Nothing auntie, he was just having fun making fun of me." I pouted.

"What did he do?" Auntie asked, her expression blank.

Taehyung was having a great time watching me suffer like this. He looked at me with a teasing look and I was afraid he would tell Auntie about what happened so I shook my head at him subtly.

"You know it's always fun teasing her, mom." Taehyung replied with a chuckle. I sighed in relief.

"Ah, whatever. You guys are making me confused. Both of you are big already, I'm sure you can handle stuff like this for whatever that happened." Auntie shook us off and leave the kitchen.

I turned to him and gave him a glare, "You're so going to get it."

++

"Airaa, I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again." He tugged on my arm while smiling cutely but I just ignored him. Well.. trying to.

He's been following me to everywhere I go saying sorry and all but I couldn't let him go that easily. I don't really know why, I mean- wait no, he embarrassed me and then he tried to embarrass me more in front of Auntie! And that's why I cannot forgive him first.

Taehyung's pov

I placed my hand on her arm, trying to get her attention but she only kept her head forward to the television. She shrugged my hand away and went to crossed her arms against her chest, unknowingly pouting her lips.

I found myself smiling at the sight. This is why I love teasing her, she's so adorable. I know it'd only make her mad but I just can't help it.

"Babyy, pleasee, forgive me?" I sat on the floor in front of her and took her hands in mine while doing some aegyo. She didn't even give me a glance, her eyes remain glued to the television.

I hummed and gave myself a thought. What should I do to take her attention off the television? Oh right. I took the remote that was on the table and clicked the red button to switch it off which earned me her attention.

She gasped, "Why'd you switch it off? My favourite drama is playing!" She yelled, mad.

"Because you're ignoring me!"

She extend her arm while saying, "Give it back."

I shook my head saying, "No, not until you forgive me."

She groaned in annoyance and stood up from the couch but I pulled her back down to the couch. Knowing she will escape from me so I sat on her lap to prevent her from going anywhere. Her mouth dropped but she immediately closed them and said, "What are you doing?"

"Sitting on you."

"Get off me!" She wriggled around and try to push me off her.

"I'm sorry! I won't do it again, please. I won't tease you anymore." I said between the struggles.

"Ah," I winced when she unintentionally pushed on my waist where the injury was when she managed to escape from under me.

When Aira heard that, her head snapped at me and she quickly crouched infront of me with a concerned expression on her face when she realised I wasn't joking.

"O-oh my god, I'm sorry! Did it hurt? I didn't mean to-" She said frantically but I cut her off saying, "It's fine, it's fine.." I smiled reassuringly at her.

Suddenly, red liquid smeared on my white shirt. I turned to look at Aira's expression. Her eyes widened as she looked at it worriedly. She frowned and looked up to me, "Don't lie, Taehyung. Let's go change now."

She helped me get up from the couch. She took my arm and brought me to the bathroom. I can't help but to stare at her along the way until we reached the bathroom. She told me to take off my shirt before leaving me in the bathroom alone to take a new shirt and the bandage in my room.

While waiting for Aira, I unwrapped the bandage off my waist, seeing some blood coming out from the cut. I grimaced, feeling the pain coming in. My injury was sewed and the doctor did told me not to put too much pressure on the spot until it healed completely.

I heard footsteps coming in the bathroom so I carefully sat myself near the sink and waited for my girl to appear. When she saw the blood, she quickly went to me and get cotton from the first aid kit which she had bring probably from the kitchen.

She gently dabbed on my cut, washing the blood away. I watched her in silence. After she had finished, she took the new bandage and wrapped the new one around my waist gently.

"Is that okay?" She asked, her voice soft while adjusting the bandage whether it was too loose or too tight for me. From hearing her voice, I knew that she was feeling sad and regretting herself.

"Yeah." I said.

She nodded and passed me my grey shirt so I wore it while she placed everything back to its place and threw the used bandage on the dustbin. Then, she turned to me. I smiled at her but her lips formed a frown.

I sighed and gestured her to come over to me. She obliged and stood infront of me. She bit her lips before starting what she wanted to say.

"Taehyung, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. You were being annoying, I'm just- I shouldn't have done that. Maybe I was too selfish? I started it first after all.. I'm sorry.. Why are you looking at me like that?"

I was smiling at her all the time since she started her talks which made me look probably like an idiot but who cares.

"I love you so much, do you know that? I love you so much to even stay mad at you. Of course, I forgive you. This is just a small matter." I shrugged and smiled.

Her eyes lit up as she looked at me adoringly. "And I'm sorry as well," I continued. "I know you don't like it if I teased you too much but I just can't help it. You look so adorable. You know how stubborn we both are, we just can't get away without doing payback, right?" I chuckled and so did her.

"Of course I know that, that's why we can never be on good terms in the past." She laughed at the memories.

"That time we were so stubborn, we don't even say sorry to each other." I laughed along softly, careful not to hurt my cut.

"But we're mature now so we learnt."

"I agree."

"So I've forgive you. Do you forgive me?" I asked. "I know you were embarrassed because you thought I was going to kiss you." I said with tease laced in my voice.

She whined, "Do you want to get my forgiveness or not!?"

I laughed and grimaced as I placed my hand on my waist when it hurts from the movement, "Oh oww, yes."

"That's what you get for teasing me." She rolled her eyes, "And I forgive you, teaser." She said.

"Hmm doesn't sound sincere to me.." I hummed.

She sighed and breathed in as she sincerely said, "I forgive you, Kim Taehyung."

--------------------------

So sorry for the late update guys! I haven't been feeling well but I'm okay now. :) I hope you guys like this chapter, do vote and comment! I'd love to read them ☺❤

Stay healthy everyone! Have a nice day! 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 12.4K 34
"I know you hate me... but the problem is I love you. But for you...I'll go." - #2 on Jikook (thank you so much for reading :)
24.4K 674 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...
6.3K 499 52
||"I wanted to cry in the rain, because then nobody can see my tears"|| 《《I hoped that love would be easy. But it isn't easy at all. But if you're st...
16K 1.6K 43
BestFriend is a person you who you share your everything with from small to big every little detail of your life. From someone unknown to someone who...