Lady (Rated M)

Av imaginary_lover

Her eyes were so beautiful, burned into his head as he starred down at her sleeping face, shocked at how inno... Mer

At First Sight
What you have to do
Good Morning
I Want You
We'll Make It
Late
I Don't Want...
It's Ok
Ok
Trouble
Let's Go Somewhere
Just For Tonight (Very Mature)
I'm Sorry
Guilty Consience
Step off the Cliff
Oppurtunities
Testing Limits
Love's a Hard Game to Play
Playing With Fire
Little Runaway
On a Big Jet Plane
Life in the Fast Lane
Lover's Touch
Loveful Expidition
Dreams Unwind
Running Through the Garden
When The Rain Washes You Clean
Trouble In ShangriLa
I'm So Afraid
Never Break The Chain
Movin' Out
Keep Us Together
Crazy

Stars Are Crazy

1.4K 38 4
Av imaginary_lover

Lindsey twiddled his thumbs as he waited at the bottom of the stairs. He shook his head at the audacity of this whole thing, feeling as if he were in high school all over again.

Checking himself over in the mirror, he straightened his hair out the best he could, turning his head when he heard her heels clacking against the staircase.

His mouth went dry, the black silk dress she adorned outlined with black lace, a deep v-line exposing the sides of her breasts.

"Holy shit...you look...umm." He fumbled to string a sentence together. "Holy shit."

A blush had creeped across Stevie's cheeks, grinning slyly. "Thank you."

Silence grew, Stevie rocking back and forth on her heels. "Should we get going?"

"What?" Lindsey was still stuck in a daze, looking up at her questioningly.

"Should we get going?" She repeated her question.

"Oh, yeah." He snapped himself out of it, reaching for her coat. He helped her put it on, sliding on his own and then leading her out the front door.

   "Where are we going?" Stevie questioned once they were in the car.

  "It's a surprise."

  Stevie scoffed, crossing her arms. Lindsey looked over at her amused. "What?"

   "You and your fucking surprises."

    He laughed, reaching over and squeezing her knee. The drive was filled with comfortable silence, Stevie sighing as she watched the streetlights pass them by.

   They pulled up to a pier, Stevie raising an eyebrow. "What are we doing here?"

"I have a boat."

Stevie stiffed a laugh, shaking her head. "So I got all dressed up just to go on a boat with you?"

Lindsey grinned over at her, leaning over and pressing a chaste kiss on her lips. "Come on angel."

Stevie followed him out of the car, Lindsey grabbing her hand as he lead them up the dock. The chilled air made goosebumps appear on her skin, pressing closer in to him for warmth.

Getting on the boat, Stevie glanced around, pursing her lips. "I can see this wasn't a spur of the moment decision."

She commented on the set up, lights twined around the railings, a table with a white cloth was covered with flowers and candles, two trays atop of it.

   Lindsey shrugged. "I took a little effort."

  Stevie laughed, following him to the table. He pulled her chair out, pushing it back in once she was seated and taking his spot opposite of her. Taking a set of matches out of his pocket, he lit the candles, blowing the match out.

   He glanced at her from across the table, her brown eyes glowing in the candle light.

   "What are you thinking?" He asked.

   "That this is really corny."

  Lindsey's cheeks burned red, Stevie grinning.

   "But it's also really sweet, and romantic."

  His temperature cooled a bit, grinning back at her.  He reached for the chilled bottle in the center of the table. "Wine?"

   "Yes please."

Lindsey poured two glasses,
handing her her glass and sipping on his own, fidgeting in his seat.

"What's wrong?" She questioned him.

He shrugged. "This is weird, I've never really been on a date."

"You're kidding me."

"No, and it seems a little juvenile. I already love you Stevie, this seems kind of unnecessary."

"What's my favorite color?"

"I'm sorry?" Lindsey was blind sided by her question.

"What's my favorite color?" She repeated the question.

"Fuck, I don't know."

"Exactly." Stevie proved her hidden point. "Lindsey we don't know anything about each other personally."

"Fine, you ask me ten questions and I'll ask you ten questions."

"Sounds interesting."

"What's your favorite color?" He repeated her question back to her.

Stevie grinned, running her finger in circles along the rim of her wine glass. "Violet. What's yours?"

"Blue."

"What's your favorite time of year?" She asked.

"Summer. What's your favorite kind of food?"

"Mexican. Who's your favorite singer?"

"You." Stevie blushed, Lindsey grinning. "Who's your favorite singer?"

"Don Henley." Lindsey rolled his eyes, Stevie biting down on her bottom lip. "And you."

"That's more like it. What's your favorite book?"

"Triad." Lindsey raised an eyebrow in question. "This old woman gifted it to me when Joe and I were at a festival, it's the story of Rhiannon."

"Is that where the song comes from?"

"Mhmm." Stevie nodded, sipping her wine. "What did you think when you first saw me?"

Lindsey pursed his lips, looking her over. "How beautiful you were, and how broken you looked. I could see your pain, your heartache, but I also saw this ethereal energy in you."

   Stevie didn't respond, shyly looking down at her plate.

   "I'm going to ask the same question, what did you think when you first saw me?"

        Stevie bit down on her bottom lip. "That you were extremely handsome, but also arrogant, kind of a sleaze."

   Lindsey laughed. "Why say that?"

   "Well what decent man goes to a strip club?"

   "I was dragged there against my will."

   "Yet you kept coming back."

   Lindsey's eyes studied her face, reaching out to smooth his knuckles along her cheek bone. "I was entranced."

   Stevie sighed, leaning across the table and pressing her lips against his. Pulling away, Lindsey stood, tugging her with him.

  "Where are we going?" She questioned, following as he lead them to a small stair case, leading her bellow the deck to a small room.

As their lips touched for the second time that night, He pulled her tight against him and prolonged it, his lips warm and sensuous against her soft and yielding ones.

Lindsey's tongue slipped past her lips and danced off of hers... Her body melted against him and a little moan escaped her lips. He walked her backwards into the room and kicked the door closed behind them.

Lindsey spun her around and kissed her against the inside of the door. His hands lightly searched, his lips burning against hers like a branding iron. He grabbed her ass in a soft squeeze and pulled her against him. Looking down in her eyes, he saw the need, the hunger, and the desire.

"Are you okay?"

Stevie looked into his eyes and he saw the answer to her unspoken question. He wanted her, and she was powerless before his gaze and his passion.

Peeling one another's clothes off in between kisses, they were down to their underwear before one another, their hands traveling one another's bodies.

Leading her over to the bed, he had her lay down, kissing we before reaching for the drawer, pulling out to silk scarfs.

Stevie raised an eyebrow curiously. "You just happen to have those here?"

Lindsey shrugged, a grin toying on his lips. "I planned ahead." He looped the silk scarf loosely through her wrists with a knot carefully prepared that could be closed quickly to secure her wrists together. He placed her hands slightly above her head and then took the other scarf and looped it through the space between the wrists then secured it to the bed's headboard.

Stevie's heart was racing, her chest rising and falling swiftly as she watched him. He had total control of her, total permission to do whatever he wanted, he had her total obedience.

He bent over to kiss her, quickly pulling the knot tight on her wrists and pulled the other scarf taut through the bed frame, securing her arms above her head.

The wild glint in his eye made her shudder clear through to her center and she gasped at the knowledge that she was tied and helpless. He looked down at her.

Lindsey reached out and ran his hand up her thigh, to her soaked panties. She struggled a bit but her body reacted naturally to his touch and her legs spread enough for him to run his hand over her. His fingers made her cry out in pleasure, when he slid his finger under her panty leg and into her wetness she sobbed with lust and abandon.

Lindsey pulled his finger from her and held it up before her eyes. Her wetness was obvious on his finger. Lifting it to his lips as his eyes bored into hers, he sucked the dew from his finger. She turned her head away and blushed.

Lindsey grabbed her cheeks and turned her head back to him gently.

"You taste divine angel." He leaned down and kissed her passionately, the flavor of her on his tongue and lips.

Stevie moaned softly into his kiss, and then heard herself gasp as he sucked the air from her lungs. She reflexively but down on his lip, and he pulled away and grinned at her.

"Bad girl " He licked the blood from his lip. His eyes turned from light blue to grey.

"Lindsey please unite me." Stevie kicked her legs, struggling to free herself from the knotted scarves, her body twisting and turning as she thrashed upon the bed.

Her pleading and light struggling only aroused him more. He covered her mound with his hand, squeezing hard. Stevie gasped, her eyes fluttering shut, her mouth agape.

With a wicked grin, He reached up, his fingers scooping right through the middle of her bra. He reared back and tore the material from her, her breasts bounding into the light with a slight sheen from the emotions clouding her mind. Her nipples were stiff, erect, swollen—crying out for touch. Her face was red from arousal.

Lindsey savored the view. He reached out and caressed her nipple, feeling her press against him. He gripped her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and twisted till she cried out in a mixture of pain and lust. He noticed that her hips rose each time He tweaked her nipple. He alternated between the two until they were cherry red from His sweet torture.

All sound ceased when he gathered her panties in his hand and tore them from her. The elastic band marked her hips from the force of his leverage. Her beautiful womanhood was open and oozing, the juices flowing from her in a steady stream. The fragrant aroma filled the room and bedazzled His head.

"Lindsey I want you." She spoke through clenched teeth, tears welling in her eyes.

Stevie gasped when he slammed two fingers deep into her and began to methodically thrust her into frenzy.Her entire being was focused on the feelings he had stirred in her. The force of her lust shocked her, Lindsey smiling.

Her hips lifted to his manipulations and her body screamed for him to take her. He brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Her body shook with the fury of it, yearning for release. She heard her voice as if she was listening to someone else speak.

"Oh, God. God, Oh, please don't stop. Please."

He stopped.

"Lindsey!" She cried out, her body physically aching for release. She writhed on the bed. Her voice pleaded and a bonfire glowed in her sultry eyes as she begged him to continue. She was a woman possessed, owned by his pleasure. His cool, confident demeanor was driving her mad.

"Please I need it, please. " Sobbing with need, she begged him to touch her, here, there, anywhere the embers were now aflame and spreading like wildfire. Her nostrils flared as she panted, trying to break her ties.

He touched her again, teasingly. His fingers circled around her clit, sliding through her vulvae, just barely dipping into her opening.

He slapped her clit hard, then, again as her hips writhed from the sensations she was experiencing. He struck her clit once again, then rose and shed his boxers in front of her.

   "Please." Her voice was desperate and pleading.

He sat next to her on the bed admiring the fire in her eyes, the longing in her voice, the moist fragrant smell exuding from between her thighs. Her hips rose under his gaze as if he were touching her, even as she cried out in her despair of lust.

He slapped her again and then drove two fingers deep into her. Her ass lifted off the bed, slamming into his knuckles as he pounded deep into her bringing her again right to the edge of orgasm. He stopped.

"LINDSEY!" She cried out in frustration, tears streaming down her face.

He began his movements again, Stevie moaning. "Oh, oh, oh, I'm going to cum."

He suddenly slammed his face into her crotch. His teeth fixed straight on her clit, biting.  Stevie gasped, her thighs instinctively closing from the pain.

  "Oh fuck , Lindsey! Oh fuck." Her protests got weaker and weaker as the  pain turned into electricity shooting through her.

His mouth attacked her, . his tongue diving into her soaked lips and then plunging deep inside her. Her legs flew open further trying to give him room to do whatever it is that he wanted.

    He devoured her, tonguing her furiously. He feasted on her succulence, his face coming up from between her thighs coated with her juices. She almost lost her mind.

Lifting his face from her again, he drove his fingers back into her. Her hips slamming in to his fingers, seeking release. He took her to the edge and stopped, and then started again. Finally, he looked  into her eyes.

"Do you want to cum for me angel?"

  "Fuck! Yes, Lindsey please!" He dove his head back down, his lips sealing around her clit as he fingered her.

An animalistic cry erupted from deep within her, something that doesn't even sound human as she soaked his face. Her body jerked so much he had to hold her down to continue with his erotic assault.

    Smiling into her eyes, Lindsey suddenly flipped her over to her stomach and ran his hand underneath her, lifting her to her knees, her head on the mattress, wrists tied to the end of the bed. She gasped as she wondered what his next actions were going to be; Thoughts racing through her mind.

Looking at her with eyes gone sky blue and piercing,he rose to his knees behind her and slammed his hardened cock deep into her.

He grabbed her hair and yanked her head back, growling into her ear. "Give yourself to me Stevie, give it all to me."

   "Fuck yes! Lindsey!

He buried himself to the hilt as he slowly fucked her through her first of many orgasms to come, enjoying the sensations she created around his cock. He grinded into her as she rode out her peak. Her moans turned animalistic and she began to thrust back in to him.

All her inhibitions were lost as she turned herself over to his pleasure. Her insatiable need revealed itself as she went wild. Pounding deep into her, he hits points she's never had touched before.

    Her screams and growls only drove him on. Her orgasms caused her  to squeeze his cock as the juices flowed out and down onto the sheets beneath them.

   "Is this what you want baby." He questioned, reveling in his mastery of her. His orgasm snuck up on him with an absolute eruption, his legs suddenly trembling.

   His cock sprayed her insides, his head lolling back as he continued to pound savagely into her.

"Oh! holy shit!", she screamed, pressing back in to him. "Yes! Lindsey!...cum in me!...yes!" She screamed as another orgasm ripped through her tiny form.

  Collapsing on top of her, his weight pushed her further in to the mattress, both panting heavily. Lazily reaching above them, he tugged at the know and he arms fell from the scarves limply.

He rolled her on to her back, her cheeks flushed and her chest rising and falling heavily. He brushed her hair from her face, planting a sweet kiss on her forehead.

   "You drive me insane Stevie. I don't think I'll ever be able to let you go."

  She wound her arms lazily around his neck, pulling him down close to her. "Good, because I don't ever want to leave."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.5K 49 6
Dance Era. Imagine if things turned out very, very differently.
24.6K 732 35
Fleetwood Mac fizzles out and goes their own ways after The Dance. Ten years later, Stevie and Lindsey unexpectedly cross paths again through their c...
105K 3.2K 34
His eyes were glued on to her, she indeed was, very different.
2.4K 130 13
***Another In Your Dreams era tale*** Stevie Nicks has spent the better part of 2010 having the time of her life. After agreeing to create her first...