Lover's Touch

"You're a Goddess." Lindsey had his head on her bare thigh, stroking her soft skin as the moonlight peered in through the open drapes. He breathed heavily as they lay in the aftermath of their sex.

Stevie had her eyes screwed shut, shaking her had. "This is wrong."

He shook his head. "Nothing is wrong when it comes to you." He lifted his head, starring up at her. Without removing his eyes from hers, he kissed her skin, his lips trailing up her inner thigh. He kissed his way up her body, avoiding her lips, enjoying the whine that left her mouth.

   He laid there on the bed and just reveled in the sensation of this angelic being laying below him. They passionately kissed, their tongues were at war with each other , busy trying to explore each other's mouths. He slid his hands under her to grip her ass, groping and kneading her flesh. Her moans were getting louder as her mouth moved to devour his neck, her hands running through his hair.

   Lindsey could hear her panting. Her breathing became shallow when he squeezed her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He sucked her left breast into his mouth, his tongue swirling around her nipple. He groaned when he felt her fingernails clawing down his back.

  "Don't stop, please don't stop," Stevie whimpered, her hips grinding in to his.

   Lindsey moved his right hand from her ass and slowly started to massage her thigh. He moved his hand up and down the inside of her leg, stopping just short of her sex. He continued rubbing her thigh while his mouth trailed wet kisses down her smooth stomach. Teasing her, he stopped just above her center.

He began his effort to bring sexual pleasure to her. He separated her with his fingers, slowly inserting one, then two fingers into her wetness. He pulled them out and Stevie whined. She lifted her head to see that he placed his wet fingers in his mouth, licking off her juices. Her head fell back in to the pillow, her breath catching in her throat.

Before she could speak, Lindsey moved his face between her legs, running his tongue along her center, causing her to spread. As he was licking he reinserted two fingers into her, beginning to thrust them in and out of her, very slowly.

He was moving to slowly, Stevie starting to move her hips, trying to maximize the pleasure she was feeling.

Lindsey would have none of that. He gently, but forcefully put his arms across her thighs, stopping any hip movement. She got th message, her fingers curling around the sheets as she tried to lay still. He went back to licking her, avoiding her clit, drawing out serious, unintelligible noises from Stevie.

"Oh...oh!" Her fingers tangled in his curls, trying to direct him towards her throbbing clit.

"Please, Lindsey, right there." Her teeth had sunk in to her bottom lip, her back arching as he continued to thrust his fingers in and out of her, curling up against her walls.

Lindsey pulled away, starring up at her. He wiped her wetness from his beard, taking a deep breath, inhaling her scent. "Do you want to cum for me?"

Stevie nodded her head, gasping. She was feeling dizzy, her heart beating harshly. "I want to cum for you. Please, Lindsey..." She pushed his head back between her legs. He clamped his mouth down over her clit, Stevie moaning. "Oh, Ah...Ah...."

He was soft, but firm lashing his tongue from side to side. He added two fingers and started to finger fvck her as he was assaulting her clit.