Good Morning

Stephanie's eyes fluttered open, the light from the window streaming across her face as she shielded her eyes, turning her face into the pillow.

Her eyes glanced over at her lover, a smile sprawling across her face. Her fingers crept across the sheets, twirling his golden locks between them. He let out a content groan, shifting closer. She looked at his sleepy face, her heart swelling as she thought of how much she loved him.

"Good morning."

"Good morning." She smiled back at him, leaning forward to kiss his lips. He quickly deepened it, wrapping his arms around her as he rolled over with her on top of him.

"Oh!" She squealed, sitting up as she pressed her palms into his warm chest. "Very, good morning." She moaned, him sitting up to suck her nipple into his mouth. Her fingers tangled in his hair, her head falling back as her eyes fell shut. Wrapping his arm under her bottom he lifted her, using his free hand to grab his erection, placing his head against her wet opening.

Joe lowered her down, burying himself to the hilt as she cried out, shuddering. He captured her mouth with his, hugging onto her as he lifted her up and down.

Stevie whined, the head of his cock bumping into her cervix on each thrust down. Her head hung over his shoulder, gripping onto the back of his head as she gasped.

"You are so fucking beautiful." He whispered into her ear, moving up to squeeze her breast, his thumb rolling over her nipple.

He laid back as he let her take charge, gripping her hips as she rode him. "Do you like that baby?" He nodded as she moved herself up and down gracefully, grinding her hips against his, shutting her eyes with a loud moan. "You are so good, so good..." She reached for him, planting kisses blindly across his face.

He held onto her tightly, rolling them over as one of her legs wrapped around his waist, the other sliding up and down the back of his leg. Her breasts bounced with each thrust, her body bouncing in and out of the mattress as he pounded into her. His hand moved down to rub her clit, gradually increasing his pace as he had her gasping underneath him, her heart skipping a beat. She felt a tingling heat creep through her body, her chest heaving up and down. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum..." She repeated herself, her nails digging into his shoulders.

"Wait for me baby." He slowed his thrusts, lightly rubbing circles around her swollen bud. "Feel me inside of you baby, every inch." He picked up his pace again, her eyes rolling back into her head, clenching around him as she screamed his name.

He followed quickly after, pulling out as he came across her stomach, Stevie lying under neath him as she gasped for breath. He crashed his lips against hers, kissing each other lazily as her fingers trailed his jaw. Joe pulled away, resting his forehead against hers. "Call in sick."

Stephanie shook her head. "I can't do that."

"Come on," he gripped her hips. "Spend the day with me."

"You have to talk to the landlord today."

"Shit." Joe grumbled, rolling off of her, running a hand through his hair.

"I love you." She tried to distract him, feeling his anxiety.

He smiled over at her, running his hand over the side of her face. "Love you too." She pecked his lips, crawling over him as she got out of bed, finding a towel on the ground. She wrapped it around herself, heading towards the bathroom.

"Stephanie." He called out her name. She stopped to turn around, looking at him questioningly. The sun light hit her perfectly, her hair falling over her shoulders in messy curls, her face glowing. "You're gorgeous."

Stevie smiled, blowing him a kiss as she reluctantly turned away, heading towards the shower.